Karenscape Photography Reviews

37 | Sebastopol, CA

37 Reviews for Karenscape Photography

Jackie · Married on 07/20/2013

Karen was an absolute delight to work with. We had so much fun with her at our wedding and so did our guests! My husband and I treasure her photos and look at them everyday- they're all over the house! I would recommend her in a heartbeat. Our investment was worth every penny.

Sent on 01/29/2014

It was wonderful working with Karen and her team for my wedding. She is professional, fun and has a great eye for photos. While I love the formal shots that we took, my favorites are the smaller moments that were captured throughout the day - things i never would have noticed, but those that Karen captured perfectly. The presentation of the hard copies of the photos was a huge plus as well. We love the personalized boxes they came in! I would definitely recommend Karen.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Eliza · Married on 06/20/2009

Karen did an amazing job shooting our wedding. She was a fun and energetic presence. We so enjoyed working with her and LOVE the photographs from our wedding. She seems to not only have caught us at our best, but also picked up on the tone and feel of our special day. She captured so many great candid shots of our family leading up to the big day and highlighted the emotion we felt in a truly genuine and subtle way.

Brady · Married on 04/25/2009

Karen and her assistant were wonderful wedding photographers. We have all the pictures we asked for, but even better, we have photos that joyfully capture moments we might have missed. I have photographs of the last time my Grandparents danced together, Grandpa grinning in a way I hadn't seen before. We are so grateful to have these beautiful memories preserved in photographs, and are so glad Karenscape was at our wedding.

Cam · Married on 01/02/2005

Karen did an outstanding job in every respect photographing our wedding. She had a great personal touch, and made sure that we got the right shots but never forced a moment. Everyone in our wedding party commented how she was the friendliest and most professional photographer they'd encountered at a wedding. Most importantly, the final photos were truly spectacular. I give Karen my highest recommendation.

Cortnie · Married on 10/22/2016

We had a great experience with Karen. We did both our engagement and wedding photos and we were so happy with both. She was so easy to work with and made the process go so quickly. Even my husband who hates standing for pictures enjoyed the process. The pictures came out perfect and I am so glad we went with Karenscape.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2016

Karen was great to work with during our wedding and in the planning process. She was incredibly responsive to all communication. She was prompt and fun to work with on our wedding day. She made sure to get the shots we had planned. She also edited and had our photos available in a very timely manner. Overall, really good experience.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Gideon · Married on 07/25/2015

Very easy to work with, very friendly and fun with a lot of good ideas-- my partner and I are kind of camera shy and unfamiliar with this kind of photography, but we had a really good time and didn't feel awkward at all!

Sent on 08/01/2015
  • User3907789 · event on: 02/13/2014

I've used Karen for a whole host of things. She's very adaptable.

Sent on 02/16/2014

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2012

Karen was great to work with during our wedding and in the planning process. She was incredibly responsive to all communication. She was prompt and fun to work with on our wedding day. She made sure to get the shots we had planned. Overall, really good experience.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Jack · Married on 07/18/2015

Karen is friendly and easy to work with. We were a bit apprehensive, though, because there were times during our wedding when she was not taking photos. Even though she gave us a good deal, it's still a lot of money, and we assumed that she would be shooting the whole time. Happily, we were relieved once we saw the photos. What we now appreciate is that Karen has very good instincts, as well as being an excellent photographer. Of the 600+ photos she sent us, 200+ are truly great. As a comparison, I took almost 2,000 photos with my Canon 7D over the same weekend, and only 50 or so turned out great. She knows what to shoot, and how to shoot it, and that's what matters most in the end.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Jason · Married on 08/15/2014

Karen was responsive and open to suggestion while pictures were being taken. Her style of photography was perfect for the occasion.

Sent on 08/28/2014