34 Reviews for Karen's Paperie

Assembly (1)
Embossed (1)
Laser Cut (1)
34 Karen's Paperie Reviews

when I first met Karen I was impressed very nice lady . I felt so comfortable with her. She took her time helping me pick out my invitations . she designed my invitation she's doing everything in-house . she very professional. She's a little far from where I live but worth the drive.

Profile Picture Joana, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I was so overwhelmed when it came to invitations but Karen made it so easy. I ended up with the most gorgeous invitations I have ever seen and she was so helpful!

Profile Picture Nevar, 3/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Design, Embossed, Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing

Great experience with Karen! You can create custome invitations and reasonably priced. Incredibly easy to work with her. Excellent service. I would use her again for any stationary needs.

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Karen was wonderful to work with and as a returning customer we knew she would help us with our special day. We couldn't have been happier with the way our invitations, and other products turned out. She helped us capture the essence of our wedding from the invitations to the thank you notes.

Profile Picture Cathy, 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Karen is the best! Very creative with the invitation process, easy to communicate with, and the invitations were absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Karen was so personable and attentive! I was overwhelmed with looking online and so I called her and she told me to come in. She was organized and had several books of invites to choose from. She took her time, answered all of our questions and hand wrote all of our information for the invites. It was truly an enjoyable experience, and worth the hour drive it took to get there. I will use her in the future and suggest her to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Dannielle, 1/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Assembly, Consultations, Printing

I cannot say enough about Karen's Paperie! My daughter was browsing referral sites and Karen's site caught her attention. However, we had concerns in ordering online,and had additional request, that required visiting her card boutique, we called and she worked us in to her calendar for an appointment the same afternoon. Karen~ was patient and very informative and assisted us with our questions and concerns. The invitations turned out beautiful. Also, Karen prepared and addressed the envelopes for us in Calligraphy. We would use Karen's Paperie again, hands down!

Profile Picture Theresa, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Karen was an absolute pleasure to work with. She has hundreds of options, in house, that cater to any bride. I highly recommend choosing invitations in person. I was beyond satisfied with all paper products purchased from Karen's Paperie.

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Karen and her work is. Her shop has every type of invitation imaginable. Karen did such a fantastic job from our first consult to the final product and we couldn't be more impressed with the results. Karen has such a great eye for detail and makes sure every customer gets exactly what they want. Not to mention she is one of the sweetest and most friendly individuals you will meet. I highly recommend her. Thank you so much Karen for all you help!

Profile Picture Kristina, 10/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards

Karen is super friendly and works in a timely manner! Our wedding invitations were beautifully crafted by hand, and were one of a kind. I got so many compliments on how nice they were. Karen was also willing and able to create last minute placement cards, which also turned out fantastic. She uses high quality products which truly make a huge difference. I cannot wait to use her in the future for my invitation needs!

Profile Picture User6293952, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My advice would be to use karens paperie!!! I love karens paperie, they do amazing work!

Profile Picture Alesia, 7/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Karen was highly recommended by a friend of mine and we are so glad we chose her. She was so patient with my Mom and myself as we looked through all of her invitations and went through so many custom options. We finally found the perfect, most gorgeous wedding invitations. Karen is so friendly and kind and truly knows what she is doing. She also created our wedding place cards that were beautiful as well. If you are not sure where to go, I would not look any further as Karen's Paperie is the best in Tampa Bay (we went to so many other places prior and none of them compare).

Profile Picture Patricia, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Karen did a fantastic job from our initial consult to the final product! Initially, we sat down and poured over concepts, images, colors, and font selections. She was extremely patient, enthusiastic, and professional through it all -- even met with us again so we could go over the final details and touches. We couldn't be more impressed with the results. She took so much time going over the design to the smallest detail and even worked with us so we could get the envelopes to the calligrapher in a timely manner. Also, not only did Karen package the final product in carefully-packaged boutique boxes, but the the invitations were beautiful and EXCEEDED my expectations! One of our guests even remarked that it was the nicest invitation they'd ever received! Thank you, Karen!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Karen's Paperie was one of the best experiences during our entire wedding process. Karen worked extremely hard with my husband and I on making my dream wedding invitations. She is so creative and sweet. She was flexible, dependable, and just all around amazing. I knew several other close friends who had used her services. If I ever needed anything again I would go back to her !!

Profile Picture C, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Karen was amazing on helping me with finding wedding invitations. I found her online and randomly walked into her office one day, she spent two hours with me looking for invitations. Her and I were in constant communication for months on guest lists, invitations, place cards, etc. It was a pleasure walking into her office each time, she is the most friendliest kind hearted person I have met. All she asked for in the end was to send her a couple wedding photos. I will definitely be going back to Karen!

Profile Picture Joanne, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Karen is the absolute best! She is so sweet, talented, professional, and all-around amazing. My invitations were custom made, just for our wedding, and made by hand. They were more impressive than I ever could have imagined. She listened to everything we said and had it all in one gorgeous envelope (even our envelopes where beautiful!) Our invited guests were even calling and texting me just to tell me how beautiful they were, and how excited they were to attend the wedding! (she still has one on display in her store, go check it out!) :)

My mom and I were so impressed with the invitations that we hired Karen again to make our place setting cards (to match our invitations) as well as our programs. Again, we couldn't have been happier. I will use her again for other events, and I will always recommend her to everyone looking for unique invitations.

Profile Picture Jovana, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My husband and I worked with Karen's Paperie for our wedding invitations. She was so great and very responsive to e-mails. I was out of state doing my masters degree and she was very helpful. She has so many beautiful designs. We received many compliments on our invites, as they were a laser cut design. I would highly recommend her for ANY party, event, wedding, anniversary or any occasion. Even if you want just stationary for everyday use, she has that!! She has some cards and designs from local artists also. We highly recommend her and her business!

Profile Picture Margo, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Karen is the most professional and pleasant person to work with! She not only did the invitations, but also place cards, table numbers, cards for welcome boxes, and anything else I needed. I can't say enough wonderful things about her!

Profile Picture Lane, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Karen is great! She is creative and knowledgeable with great ideas, access to all kinds of information and options. We worked with Karen not only for the wedding invitations, but also for: Wedding Programs, Escort Cards, Rehearsal Dinner invitations, After-Party invitations, tags for gift baskets, signs for different things around the reception and the guest book. She worked with on the perfect design and theme and helped carry that through the entire event. Our family continues to use Karen for all our stationary needs!!

Profile Picture User4553599, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Highly recommend Karen's Paperie...Karen, knows her stuff! Etiquette, good taste, current on trends, helpful, smart...simply the best experience all the way around! First class experience all the way...we've done two weddings and I'm glad they are done, but will miss my dialing musings with Karen's Paperie.

Profile Picture Jennie, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

What can I say about the incredible service and expertise that Karen has. She did such an amazing job, not only on our to die for invitations, but starting from our save the date cards which left our guests excited about our wedding to the program ceremony fans, which were so beautiful. Karen knew how to take my thoughts and ideas to create something so perfect! All our guests were calling us to tell us that the invitations were the most beautiful invitations they have ever seen. I can't give Karen enough stars. I just love her and would tell anyone if you want great quality work, with fare and budget conscious prices, with the upmost expertise and dedication and passion to her art, then you most go with Karen!

Profile Picture Ingrid, 11/15/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Karen at Karen's Papiere provided the MOST professional and efficient expertise on selecting and ordering invitations! Her expertise and service with quality products was exemplary! We received multiple compliments on invitations, place cards. Working with Karen was a truly pleasureable experience!

Profile Picture User4523853, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Karen did all of the printed materials for our wedding and was a pleasure to work with. Everything turned out beautifully. Her creative suggestions and guidance along the way were greatly appreciated.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Karen was amazing. She had the mind set and knowledge for helping me make decisions. I used every one of her suggestions and they were perfect. I am extremely happy I found her.

Profile Picture Karen, 10/5/14, 2 Reviews

Love Love Love Karen!!

Karen is so talented! I loved all of her work she did for my wedding.
I used Karen for my Save the Dates, Wedding Invites, Escort Cards, and Table Names. I loved everything she did for me, she was so helpful, she always took the time to sit down with me and my parents to answer any questions we may have had. Whenever I was in her store I never felt rushed she always gave me her full attention and gave great suggestions. I probably wrote her about 50 emails and she always responded right away to all of my crazy questions.
I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Cortney, 11/9/13, 7 Reviews