Karen's of Calvert Florist Reviews

3 Reviews for Karen's of Calvert Florist

• Kelli

Kelli · Married on 10/20/2018

Karen’s of Calvert

Karen’s of Calvert was AMAZING! My bouquet was everything and anything I could’ve ever imagined. All the rest of the flowers were spot on with what we had talked about. The staff there was on point. Very accommodating. I never had to worry about a thing. I would Highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Cindy K. · Married on 12/02/2017

Wonderful!

Hermali was wonderful to work with. My daughter-in-law asked me to take of the flowers and they had to be silk. Hermali asked me to trust her, which I did. She held her promise and the quality of all the wrist corsages were magnificent. Thank you to everyone at Karen’s!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Lynn · Married on 07/29/2017

Hemali was very helpful and knowledgeable! She helped me determine the exact and most beautiful arrangements for our son’s wedding!

The arrangements were just perfect and delivered and placed as discussed and in a timely fashion. Hemali’s exotic arrangements were just what I was looking for! Very personable and attention to details was greatly appreciated!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018