Karen Mowad Jp Reviews

Karen Mowad Jp 4
Karen Mowad Jp 5
  • Aiza

Aiza · Getting married on 09/25/2021

We are absolutely thankful for Karen, she was a great addition to our ceremony. I can't thank her enough for all the beautiful words. I will recommend her to anyone that is looking for a JP.

Sent on 07/17/2017
  • Sameera

Sameera Nayak · Married on 10/28/2019

Amazing & relaxed officiant!

Karen was an absolute dream to work with! We contacted her to perform our elopement ceremony at city hall & immediately after our call we decided to book her. She was professional, friendly but not intrusive, clearly she her stuff, and super helpful in the ceremony planning process. Of all the JPs we talked to, we felt that she was the most "on top of it" as well as relaxed, which was important for us. She promptly sent us her script, was flexible with making changes, gave us advice on how to get the marriage license etc. On the day of, she was there early, dressed in black robes that elevated the atmosphere, and did a wonderful job marrying us. I would highly recommend her! Thank you Karen for a perfect day :)

Sent on 11/01/2019

Rachel Chung · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

Karen performed our wedding ceremony this past October. She was amazing from our first email to the end of the marriage process. She created a beautiful ceremony speech that my husband and I love and cherish. She responded quickly to any questions that I had. She was efficient, on-time, and was a complete professional. She made our wedding easy and wonderful. I would recommend her to anybody looking for a JOP!

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent JP

We hired Karen for our October wedding. She was wonderful. We left it up to her to write what was said and everything she decided on was beautiful. We really enjoyed having her be the JP for out special day. I would recommend her to anyone looking!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Megan Squadrito · Married on 10/12/2019

Great experience with a great lady!

Karen officiated our wedding on 10/12/19 and she was awesome! She allowed me to make as many adjustments to the “script” as I wanted, answered all my questions in a timely and happy manner, and made the process fun and stress free!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Shawna Dominique · Married on 10/06/2019

No complaints, Great!

Karen was great! I have no complaints at all!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Adam

Adam Connellan · Married on 10/05/2019

Thoughtful and reliable

Karen was great throughout the process. She explained clearly what we needed to do prior to the wedding, and then on the day itself did a great job.

She was on time, spoke very well, and helped to make the ceremony a lovely experience for the both of us.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 09/21/2019

Karen was just what we wanted

Karen was an amazing JP. She kept it short and sweet just like me and my husband wanted. I would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Nicole R · Married on 07/21/2019

July Wedding

Karen is an energetic and flexible JP. Since our wedding was on the hottest day of the summer, we needed a simple and quick, yet meaningful ceremony and that’s exactly what we received. She worked with us to make sure that the ceremony reflected our values and reviewed everyone's roles at the rehearsal to ensure our wedding ceremony went smoothly. During the reception guests complimented the unique ceremony and Karen's delivery.
    We highly recommend Karen as the Justice of the Peace for your wedding.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Michelle · Married on 06/21/2019

Awesome Job!

Karen was great! she really cared about our needs, we changed the ceremony a few times and she did not have a problem, she is great at getting back to you as well. Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Kati · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful!

Karen was an amazing justice of the peace. She was professional and made sure our day was very special. She took the time to get to know us individually but also as a couple.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Gillian

Gillian Jarrell · Married on 06/01/2019

Highly Recommend For Your Special Day

From our first conversation I knew Karen was the perfect fit for our perfect day. For about a year we emailed and spoke over the phone and built a great foundation of what we wanted on our wedding day. She paid attention to every detail and came up with a great ceremony that was personal and perfect!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Emily Sullivan · Married on 05/04/2019

Karen was great!

She made the process easy! She helped us with the type of ceremony and the whole process of getting the marriage license.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Stephen

Stephen · Married on 05/04/2019

Justice of the Peace

Simply Wonderful. Karen was professional and her speech brought tears to not only myself but to our friends and family. She clearly described the moment perfectly and the true meaning of loving someone

Karen Mowad Jp 6
    Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Savanah

Savanah · Married on 04/26/2019

Karen is your gal!

Karen was awesome. My husband found her on groupon and from the moment we connected she was always quick to respond and always so friendly. She always listened to our needs and just made our wedding ceremony perfect! Love her, book her while you still can.

Karen Mowad Jp 7
    Sent on 05/07/2019

Meghan · Married on 09/22/2018

Karen was so kind and a pleasure to work with! She is affordable and so prompt with her responses and sending out the marriage license. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a friendly and easy going JP!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful ceremony

Karen was awesome. She really handled everything. The ceremony she wrote for us was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Patty · Married on 09/15/2018

Karen was amazing and really listened to how we felt and what we wanted in our service. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a warm, friendly and sincere J.P....she is the first step of our future together and she made it memorable!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 09/14/2018

She did an amazing service! got so many compliments on it! She captured us perfectly and it was short and sweet!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Shauna · Married on 09/09/2018

Karen was great throughout the planning process. Anytime I emailed her with a question she responded quickly. She made it to our rehearsal dinner and walked through the ceremony with us and tailored our ceremony just the way we wanted it! Thank you!

Sent on 09/12/2018

David · Married on 08/18/2018

It was beyond our expectation! We were blessed and thankful to have you as our JP.
    God bless you always!
    Mr. & Mrs. Pagan Otero-Perez

Karen Mowad Jp 8
    Sent on 08/20/2018

Nelly · Married on 07/14/2018

Over the last few years, Karen has married my son, daughter, and now myself. Needless to say, she is great!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/13/2018

She was wonderful and I will definitely recommend her!!!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Kenneth · Married on 06/30/2018

Karen did an awesome job performing the wedding of my brother and his wife,I would highly recommend her,she is very professional.

Sent on 07/02/2018

James · Married on 06/29/2018

My wife and I can't say enough about how wonderful Karen was as our JP. She was extremely articulate, well spoken, genuinely engaged, and performed a beautiful ceremony. After getting recommended to Karen, we spent about 20 minutes talking to her through FaceTime. In that time, she was able to truly understand us as a couple and our love and add personal touches to our ceremony. Our guests were blown away by her words and felt as if she knew us our entire lives. She was extremely helpful with the wedding license process and always responded to our emails promptly. We had a great wedding and it all started with the tone Karen set for the evening with her beautiful words. We could not imagine having anybody else perform our ceremony. We would absolutely recommend Karen as a JP if you want a perfect wedding ceremony.

Sent on 07/01/2018