Karen Mowad Jp Reviews

Karen Mowad Jp 4
Karen Mowad Jp 5
Karen Mowad Jp 6

Meghan · Married on 09/22/2018

Karen was so kind and a pleasure to work with! She is affordable and so prompt with her responses and sending out the marriage license. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a friendly and easy going JP!

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful ceremony

Karen was awesome. She really handled everything. The ceremony she wrote for us was absolutely beautiful.

Patty · Married on 09/15/2018

Karen was amazing and really listened to how we felt and what we wanted in our service. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a warm, friendly and sincere J.P....she is the first step of our future together and she made it memorable!

Kaitlin · Married on 09/14/2018

She did an amazing service! got so many compliments on it! She captured us perfectly and it was short and sweet!

Shauna · Married on 09/09/2018

Karen was great throughout the planning process. Anytime I emailed her with a question she responded quickly. She made it to our rehearsal dinner and walked through the ceremony with us and tailored our ceremony just the way we wanted it! Thank you!

David · Married on 08/18/2018

It was beyond our expectation! We were blessed and thankful to have you as our JP.
    God bless you always!
    Mr. & Mrs. Pagan Otero-Perez

Karen Mowad Jp 7

Nelly · Married on 07/14/2018

Over the last few years, Karen has married my son, daughter, and now myself. Needless to say, she is great!

Rebecca · Married on 07/13/2018

She was wonderful and I will definitely recommend her!!!!

Kenneth · Married on 06/30/2018

Karen did an awesome job performing the wedding of my brother and his wife,I would highly recommend her,she is very professional.

James · Married on 06/29/2018

My wife and I can't say enough about how wonderful Karen was as our JP. She was extremely articulate, well spoken, genuinely engaged, and performed a beautiful ceremony. After getting recommended to Karen, we spent about 20 minutes talking to her through FaceTime. In that time, she was able to truly understand us as a couple and our love and add personal touches to our ceremony. Our guests were blown away by her words and felt as if she knew us our entire lives. She was extremely helpful with the wedding license process and always responded to our emails promptly. We had a great wedding and it all started with the tone Karen set for the evening with her beautiful words. We could not imagine having anybody else perform our ceremony. We would absolutely recommend Karen as a JP if you want a perfect wedding ceremony.

Marissa · Married on 06/23/2018

Karen married my husband and I on June 23, 2018. The ceremony was beautiful and she was very helpful in making the ceremony unique for us. Everyone who was at the wedding continues to talk about how great she was and how the ceremony was unlike any wedding ceremony they had been to before. We would recommend Karen in a heartbeat!!

Kate · Married on 06/01/2018

Karen married us this past Saturday and she did an amazing job. Her service was beautiful, she is well spoken, and completely professional. I swear, throughout her service there was not a single dry eye in the house. Karen also helped us with our rehearsal, and made sure we were prepared for the big day. We loved working with her.

Sondra · Married on 05/19/2018

Karen was very honest and kept things professional as well as personal in order to get to know you and to ensure that your special day is indeed very special.

Sara · Married on 05/18/2018

This past Friday May 18, my fiance and I finally got married with the help of Karen as our Justice of the Peace. If you're looking for an officiant who is kind and courteous, will respond back to you VERY quickly, and will bring a presence with her when she speaks, Karen is your girl. She made everything about this process so simple, she sent me a rough draft on the ceremony ahead of time, she allowed us to write our own vows and include a passage from the scripture as well. Everything about Karen's attitude and demeanor made us like her. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!! She is wonderful officiant!!

Mike · Married on 05/04/2018

Karen was very prompt, professional, and helped us to create a ceremony we had dreamed of.

Jasmine · Married on 04/29/2018

Karen was amazing. She quickly responded and adapted any time I needed to change something. She was punctual and proffessional. Last but not least, her words were beautiful.

Karen Mowad Jp 8
    Karen Mowad Jp 9
    Karen Mowad Jp 10
    Karen Mowad Jp 11

Meghan · Married on 03/17/2018

Karen was absolutely wonderful. Quick to respond to emails, meeting with her was professional, files all the paperwork, checks back with confirmations and emails you to say when the paper work was filed. Great communication. Would hire her again!

Amber · Married on 03/02/2018

Karen married us this past Saturday. She was a phenomenal officiant. Karen provided ideas and a beautiful ceremony script. She also gave us ideas for the ceremony. Karen was punctual, professional and spoke clearly and at a great speed during the ceremony. We would would highly recommend her. Our family and friends couldn't speak more highly of her too. We couldn't be happier with her service provided!

Jean-Denis · Married on 02/17/2018

Karen was very responsive and professional. It was for a ceremony at our place for our close family and everyone greatly appreciated the ceremony. I would not hesitate to recommend Karen to anyone.

Daniel · Married on 01/13/2018

KAREN was our officiant this past Saturday. We had an amazing phone conversation a few months prior and she gave us so many ideas for our ceremony. She made this special day so much more then I could’ve expected

Meg · Married on 10/21/2017

Karen was amazing I had seen her do a wedding of a friend of mine and when I thought of her I though it would be a perfect fit and I was definitely right she did a great job!!

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2017

Karen performed our ceremony last week and people are still talking about beautiful it was! When we first met Karen we knew instantly that we needed her to perform our ceremony. We had our previous JP fall through and Karen came to our rescue as if it was always meant to be. She is incredibly knowledgeable with the process and very loving and kind. She speaks incredibly clearly and writes the most beautiful ceremonies you could ever imagine. I wish that we could give her 10 stars because she truly made our day the best day of our lives and we couldn’t have had such a wondering day if it wasn’t for her. We highly recommend Karen for your special day, she really cares about the couples and gets to know them. She’s also very flexible and will work with your busy schedule, she responds to you very quickly as well. She made us feel very comfortable and we can’t thank her enough! --Lauren and Michael

Morgan · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Karen was an absolutely wonderful experience. She was very easy to talk to, worked around our busy schedules and personalized our small, simple ceremony perfectly. She was a huge part of what helped make our day truly our own and in flawless fashion. Thank you so much once again, Karen! - Morgan & Joe

Danielle · Married on 09/30/2017

Karen was suggested by another justice of the peace. Karen was awesome! The sermon was so spot on for my husband and I! Great personality and person!

M · Married on 09/24/2017

I found Karen off the internet when I was searching for a Justice of the Peace on the internet. Karen was amazing. Her words were beautiful, she is very photogenic, and very responsive. I could not have been happier with her services. If you are looking for a Justice of the Peace, she should be your lady. She was wonderful.

Karen Mowad Jp 12