14 Reviews for Kards By Kaylee

6 Kards By Kaylee Reviews

I ordered the purple diaper invitations for my daughter's baby shower and they are beautiful! They are even more adorable in person! Thank you Linda and Kaylee! The guests will be wowed by your invitations! 5 stars! I will be ordering cards and invitations from you in the future! Paulette

Profile Picture Paulette, 4/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The invitations they made for me are gorgeous and everything I was looking for

Profile Picture Jeymei, 6/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I needed these invitations in a hurry and as soon as I emailed, they were on it!! They responded very quickly. They were very easy to work with and they got the invitations finished right away and did a lovely job. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The invitations were amazing. They were elegant and simple, just what we were going for. We received them within a week of ordering. Lovely people to work with. I will use them again!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Loved the invitations. They were original and professional at a very fair cost. They were delivered promptly and service was very personal. All in all a delightful experience!

Profile Picture Barbara, 6/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Great work on the invitations! They even addressed them all for me and had them all ready to go out. I had so many complements on them from my guests!

Profile Picture Mandy, 4/2/11, 2 Reviews