Kapturly Reviews

Kapturly View more information

• Erika
    Erika R. Getting married on 04/09/2022

Wonderful Experience

I am so grateful and thankful for Kapturly for capturing my 11/06/2021 wedding. Upon booking they answered all my questions and doubts I had. They don’t charge any travel fees and worked with me to pay monthly. They always got in contact with me to make sure every detail was captured. The photographer and videographer were so kind and they captured every second I could ever dream of. They always got in contact with me after the wedding to tell me the editing process. The final product came out to be so beautiful! I’m confident that you will have the same experience as me. Thank you so much Kapturly!
  • Michelle
    Michelle L. Getting married on 04/02/2022

Awesome very timely manner getting pictures back and great people to interact with over the phone and texting back was always fast response

Very great team to work with answer all questions and very friendly staff and photographer..
  • Hannah
    Hannah P. Married on 10/23/2021

They were amazing!!

Kapturly was great to work with!! We had Kia and Josh at our wedding and they made sure to get the best shots of us for our final video!!
  • Naomi
    Naomi W. Married on 10/16/2021

Great experience

Very happy with my experience with Kapturly. They were communicative and professional. When my assigned photographer had to cancel due to a Covid scare, they had replaced someone no problem who I was very happy with. He was professional, on time and had great service. I got my wedding video in 29 days and loved it!
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 09/25/2021

Simply the BEST!!!

Kapturly def live up to it's name!!!! I felt as though me day was completely captured and worth the money spent. Highly recommend this company! Thanks Kapturly
    Heilie O. Married on 09/04/2021

What an incredible experience!

Loved my experience with the company!! They paired me with such a great photographer and videographer. Photos were edited perfectly, I loved the colors! Video was just great and they accommodated my needs. Would highly recommend!
    Stephany O. Married on 06/29/2021

Great company

They were on time, great beautiful pictures and awesome team to work with.

Kapturly's reply:

Hi Steph! We are so glad that you loved working with us!

It was a pleasure to be apart of your big day!
  • Addie
    Addie Z. Married on 09/17/2021

Stress Free!

It was great to have Kapturly for our photographer and videographer! They took care of all of the stressful parts and found us a great team.
    Anica Y. Married on 10/23/2021

Great Value!

I was skeptical at first because they contract out their photographers, and the communication was a bit sketchy at first, but the photographer and videographer did a fantastic job! I’m extremely happy with the results! And it was very low cost compared to competition. Great value for the quality and service!
    Evan D. Married on 10/17/2021

GOTTA SAY that they are extremely kind

I'm a filmmaker and a film contractor for Kapturly (helps fill in the gaps haha)! AND I GOTTA SAY that they are extremely kind and responsive to text and email as well as phone calls
    Maggie B. Married on 05/08/2021

Good final product but very long wait

Hired for a wedding back in May. They arrived early and were amazing on the day of. Signed a contract for photos and video to be made available within 30 days of the event. Photos were ready within two weeks and were very well done. They delivered a half-finished video that didn’t include a good portion of the wedding, reception or any audio. The first image wasn’t even of us or our wedding. It was just really sloppy. After another 6 weeks of texting back and fourth with a representative and being told that my video was “in final quality control” over and over and over, I requested a refund and started searching for someone else who could edit the video. After another week of asking for refunds they finally delivered a decent video. Eventually we got what we paid for, but it took months of badgering to get any updates on our video.
  • Allison
    Allison M. Married on 12/05/2021

Do not hire at all costs

Kapturly ruined my wedding. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. I don't know where to start but here it goes:
    -Videographer's camera was BACKWARDS for at least the first hour. He didn't say anything except for when his wife (photographer) was yelling at him for something. He clearly had no idea what he was doing.
    -Photographer closed a door in my mother in laws face while taking groom room photos
    -Photographer refused to give me a first look picture with my dad, even after insisting we would have time. "Too bad, you're not getting it"
    -We were late for ceremony and reception because we are on "ish" time according to the photographer
    -When my husband was trying to get photographer to hurry up, he was told to shut up (in front of the whole bridal party)
    -Photographer set up a tripod right behind my mom at the reception and poked her repeatedly trying to get her to move
    -We did not get half the family photos we wanted because photographer was taking too long and too busy complaining about everything
    -We had to hold our OWN FLASH while she took photos at night
    -The best part is 5 min before the ceremony the photographer started crying in my face and threatened to leave
    -Photographer was rude to every wedding guest
    -Insulted groom multiple times

I'm sure there's more but I just want to warn you guys. Peggy and Terry ruined our wedding. I contacted the company and they won't give us our money back because "they got the photos". They clearly don't care about customer service or making the bride and groom (the ones paying them) happy on the biggest day of their lives. It took "management" a week and a half to get back to me and say "sorry, but we took pictures and we're doing nothing else". Hiring kapturly was the biggest regret of our wedding and I will tell everyone I can so they don't make the same mistake as I did.;