Kapena Reviews

10 | Kaneohe, HI

10 Reviews for Kapena

Napua P. · Married on 11/19/2018

Mikioi and Napua's Wedding

Your music covered every category of artistic sound and style. From the old to the new, very high quality professional entertainment, by capturing our guest attention through out the entire performance. You set the mood so well, that we've never danced so much in our entire lives...

Katrina · Married on 11/03/2018

Kapena Kapena Kapena

Absolutely amazing! As if we didn’t love them already, we just came to really appreciate them even more. They learned a new song and sang it at our reception. It was perfect. So blessed to have them share our day! Hands down, they’re the best! & just in case you were wondering they definitely brought us that Hilo rain.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Tiana · Married on 10/06/2018

The electrifying kapena!

Kapena was definitely a highlight of our wedding! The energy that they bring got everyone up on their feet! It was the perfect way to end our wedding - by dancing the night away with our family and friends! Everyone grew up listening to the original Kapena, and the DeLima family provides an awesome balance of nostalgia and new music.

Cara · Married on 07/08/2018

A Must Have

They were the highlight of our wedding and really got the party started!! The booking process was easy, they were extremely helpful with answering all our questions, they included the sound system for the night in the price, which was one less thing for us to worry about, and everyone was so excited that we had “THE KAPENA”!

• Kalei

Kalei K. · Married on 11/13/2016

Awesome band!!

We absolutely loved Kapena at our son's wedding! Their musicianship is top notch, harmonies blend well, and as performers they are very entertaining. They know how to connect with an audience, and they even took requests from the crowd! We would not hesitate to hire them again!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Leisha

Leisha M. · Married on 08/13/2016

Kapena! Kapena! Kapena! (Did you sing that? Because I did!)

Kapena is one of my all-time favorite bands, so of course, I had to have them for my wedding! All my coordination was done directly with Kalena, who made everything so easy, especially with travel arrangements (#molokaiweddingkinetings). As a Kapena groupie, I would highly recommend them for any and every event. Their energy gives life to any occasion. If you want people on their feet dancing and speaking about how great your event was, get Kapena!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Lori

Lori P. · Married on 03/05/2016

Best Wedding Band in Hawaii!

What a great experience! As a classic band, all ages were excited to have Kapena at our wedding. I would definitely recommend them for a wedding or any event that you want to ensure the happiness of your guests!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Brittney · Married on 10/24/2015

Lovely voices

Loved their beautiful voices that made my wedding more magical then I envisioned in my head. Instead of walking down the aisle with a recorded song I felt like a princess being serenaded with perfect timing and lyric placement that made me feel so special. Definitely would recommend to have them at your wedding! Let them bring their aloha and magic to your special day.

Pualalea C. · Married on 08/24/2012

Friends that became family!!

Kapena was so professional and accommodating. They made the crowd go wild and made our wedding very memorable! We love them!!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • JESSICA

Jessica K. · Married on 03/06/2011

Professional, amazing, unforgettable!

Super amazing talent, unforgettable experience, music is perfect for any and all of your events, very professional, easy to communicate with, fast response time, reasonable prices. Love these guys! We have had the pleasure of booking them for more than one event!!

Sent on 12/11/2018