Kaos Productions - Innovative DJ Entertainment Reviews

282 Reviews for Kaos Productions - Innovative DJ Entertainment

282 Kaos Productions - Innovative DJ Entertainment Reviews

Erin P · Married on 10/14/2018

Get ready to party!!

What an awesome night!! Working with Kaos Productions was truly a joy. From our first meeting with a Mike, we knew that it would be smooth sailing, and we were not wrong! From start to finish, he and Patsy did an amazing job. They kept the party going all night, and ensured that we and all of our guests had a blast! The music was great, the photo booth was a huge hit, and the dance floor stayed full. If you’re looking for a fantastic DJ, look no further!!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/22/2018

Hiring Kaos Productions was probably the best decision we made when planning our wedding. We first heard Kaos at a family wedding and we knew we had to use them for ours. We couldn't be happier!! We had the best time at our wedding and the dance floor was full the entire night. We had Louie and Dave as our DJ and MC and they were the best! They kept the crowd engaged and made sure that everyone was having a great time. Guests were stopping me the entire night just to tell me how awesome they were. We would highly recommend Kaos to anyone!

Gene · Married on 09/14/2018

Kaos Productions!!!! Our wedding was a BLAST!! Not a dull moment with Mike and Joe! From the Music to the MC and Percussionist!! These guys are TOP NOTCH!!! I don't think there was a moment where anyone was not dancing. We got so many compliments from our guest on how they danced all night long and how great the energy was. We cannot thank you guys enough for making our night such a memorable one!!! Don't make the mistake and not book Kaos Productions they will deliver!!! The BEST in the business!!! You guys ROCKED OUR WEDDING !!!!

jacqueline · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely amazing. Mike and his team read our crowd perfectly and helped put on the greatest wedding night for us. Thank you Kaos Productions!!!!

Marci · Married on 09/07/2018

Kaos Productions was an all-around great choice for our wedding DJ! They were super responsive from the very start, very easy to talk to and get along with, and made the whole process extremely easy. They are also very organized, which made me feel comfortable in advance of the wedding day. In terms of customization, they were also very open to us requesting specific songs, mixes, and versions of songs. Many of our guests danced the entire night away and made sure to tell me that they LOVED the music! Would definitely recommend Kaos to my friends and family! PS - the uplighting they did was great too!

Bianca · Married on 09/07/2018

Very energetic DJs and responded back with any questions ASAP. Had a great wedding with Kaos Productions

David · Married on 08/11/2018

KAOS is a very experienced and professional entertainment company. They provided a DJ, MC and Photo Booth for a wedding. The owner Mike .& DJ ARTIEC were quick to respond to our questions and preparing for the wedding. I am Irish American & my wife is from Peru; DJNYCHE & DJ ARTIEC played a great mix of music. The dance floor was full all night!! DJNYCHE did a great job as MC keeping our guests involved.

• Nicole · Married on 08/10/2018

One of the things people remember about a wedding is the music and let me tell you our family and friends are still talking about how awesome the music was at our wedding last month. That is thanks to Kaos Productions. Mike went above and beyond to make sure all the details for the music for our wedding were all on point. Joe and Lou were an amazing team that took it to the next level to make sure everyone was dancing from beginning to the end of the night. We would totally recommend Kaos Productions for your special day because they really helped make our day so memorable and everyone will have an amazing time.

Courtney · Married on 07/14/2018

DJ Louie from KAOS was amazing. Everyone was dancing all night! SO glad I chose KAOS Productions, best night ever!

Carolyn · Married on 07/13/2018

We used Kaos Productions for our wedding and they were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. They were fun and engaging... the music was eveything we wanted and more. I would recommend them a million times over!

Pamela · Married on 07/13/2018

We had the BEST time at our wedding, and it's all thanks to Kaos Productions - Mike, Lou, and Patsy. Mike was one of the easiest vendors I worked with throughout the whole process, and really helps maintain your sanity. Lou and Patsy helped us pull off one hell of a party - everyone raved about the music, the atmosphere, and the energy, and all I could say was "I know - I hired the best DJ could find!" They clearly prove and uphold the awesome reputation they've made for themselves that you will see on all wedding websites, and I can confirm firsthand they are the best DJs you will find in this area. You will thank your lucky stars you invited this team to your wedding - everyone will remember the amazing time Kaos helped coordinate for your special day!

Nicole · Married on 06/24/2018

Most amazing company I've been blessed to work with ! Can't wait for my wedding ❤️

Joanna · Married on 06/23/2018

Kaos was absolutely awesome. From the moment we started talking with them, they were always high energy and got us excited for the wedding. Mike walked us through everything with the initial meeting and broke everything down. He was very accommodating to our needs.He was the best and set us up with exactly what we wanted and more. We had a mc, dj, saxophone player and drummer. They all rocked. They kept the party going all night and everyone was on the dance floor. We even had a power outage during the reception but half the guest didn't know bc the music never stopped. They thought it was planned(including the bride who planned this). We had a lot request for customization of songs for our ceremony and reception. they had no problem with this and everything was perfect!!! Our guest are still raving about the music and how awesome it was. I highly recommend Kaos productions!!!!

Theresia · Married on 06/16/2018

Hiring Mike and the team at Kaos Productions was a winning choice from the start especially as we were getting married at Whitby Castle - where they were the house DJs. Mike was honestly the most responsive vendor we had at our whole wedding and we loved his enthusiasm and energy he brought to ever phone-call and email. As soon as we described our multi-cultural wedding to Mike and the team - he was up for the challenge and fully delivered! For instance, we wanted a second entrance onto the dance floor in our cultural outfits but were not initially sure of where it would fit in to the timeline. Mike sat with us and gave us creative solutions while being attentive to our concerns the entire time. And we are SO happy to report that DJ Lou and the team executed flawlessly on the day off. Not only did they make our second entrance a success but also entertained our guests & the kids at the wedding. We received so many compliments on the line dance, kids dance-off and various other interactions that DJ Lou had with our guests. Kaos also helped hire our ceremony musicians and coordinate the sound for the ceremony. Additionally, we also rented the full length mirror booth (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) which our guests loved and got to take pictures home for themselves. Thank you for making our wedding a blast! You guys rock!

Marissa · Married on 06/09/2018

Hands down the best DJ crew you will ever see... Kaos is Amazing they know just what to do to get the party started everyone was out on the dance floor all night long. you guys are the best ever... Love you guys :)

Abigail · Married on 05/26/2018

We first found these guys through my brother who used them for a wedding in CT. It was the most fun wedding we had yet to go to so once it was our turn we reached out to see if they would travel all the way from NYC to Cape Cod on the friday of memorial day weekend. They didn't hesitate to say yes and were EXTREMELY accommodating, attentive, and responsive. We had the best night of our lives and they kept EVERYONE on the dance floor, including my 88 year old grandmother! These guys are seriously the ABSOLUTE best from the second you first talk to them you are put at ease about the music. They knew exactly what I was envisioning and made the night every bit I had ever hoped and imagined. I fully recommend them to anyone looking to have a stress free planning and to keep everyone dancing all night long! My family also cannot stop raving about how amazing they were yet again and if you are looking for a party with everyone on the dance floor I would look no further. They truly are the best DJs around and I give them my FULL recommendation and cannot thank them enough!

NIzarys · Married on 05/25/2018

We first met Mike at a wedding vendor's expo held at our venue. We were blown away by Mike's energy and enthusiasm, also his "Magic Mirror" Photo Booth caught our eye! Since the beginning, Mike was easy to get in touch with, and met all of our needs! The night of the wedding, Dj's Lou and Jason were amazing!!! They rocked the crowd, played all of our requests, and even took some requests the night of. We had somewhat of a tough crowd, but they were able to keep it going and get everyone on the floor. Would definitely recommend Kaos productions!!

Kate · Married on 04/21/2018

We and our guests cannot stop talking about how fantastic the music/entertainment was. The whole room was constantly on the dance floor and having a ball. My now husband is not a dancer and never is the first on the dance floor and even he spent majority of the evening on the dance floor. So much fun and an awesome team! Thank you for making our special day so memorable.

Jess · Married on 04/15/2018

Michael was such a pleasure to work with. We never had any trouble getting in touch with him or getting the answer to any questions we had. My husband and I were looking for a DJ without any extras (lights, tv screens etc). Kaos was a preferred vendor at our venue and knew how everything was run. We also booked a string trio through Kaos for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Day of Michael was there to answer questions and to talk us through the events. He was flexible and kept everyone up dancing the whole night. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Courtnie · Married on 04/14/2018

I am so happy with Koas!!! They are absolutely amazing from the very beginning from the consultation all the way to the night of our wedding! I would highly recommend them to all my friends getting married!!

Lindsey · Married on 04/06/2018

You want to have the night of your life??? Kaos Productions is the way to go! I knew from the very start that I wanted Mike Kaos and Joe NYCE at my wedding. He was the first vendor my husband and I went to after we got engaged. We needed the best in the biz and thats exactly what you get when you have Kaos Productions!! From the moment we sat down with Mike, we knew it was going to be the best night of our lives. Mike has a passion for what he does he pumps you up and makes you feel so confident on your decision in choosing Kaos. I wasn't even worried about a thing that night. I knew he was going to play everything my husband and I wanted to hear. Every time we would speak with him he would hype us up about our upcoming wedding and how amazing it was going to be. Mike also was always available to answer any questions we may of had about our slideshows and anything we may of thought of . He really put his heart and soul into his clients. Joe NYCE I have known for a long time and he is just amazing. His energy is vibrant and he really loves what he does. He is the most dedicated person when it comes to making sure his bride/groom and the entire wedding has the best night ever. Joe dances the night away with you and your guests and makes your guests have the best time ever. The drummer was amazing! He drummed all night and blasting CO2 into the crowd. My guests have been calling me all week telling me that was the best wedding they have ever been to. Our family and friends have not stopped talking about our wedding since Friday night and how awesome the wedding was. They have said, " Your DJ was amazing he played every good song and no one left the dance floor all night, the MC was off the chain with the way he danced and was on the mic all night, and the drummer kept the party going ". These guys made our wedding the best night of our life. The music & party were exactly what we hoped for!! Thank you Mike & Joe you guys killed it.

Andrea · Married on 12/01/2017

Kaos Productions went over and above everything we could have expected for our wedding! They were the highlight of everyone’s night! They had people on the dance floor the whole time and everyone absolutely loved the music!! They were an amazing company to work with!

Briana · Married on 12/01/2017

Just WOW! From the moment we met Mike we knew he had to dj our wedding. He has the best energy and really made us feel comfortable with the whole process which was especially important to us because we live out of state. His responses were always immediate and we could tell he truly cared about making our wedding into our real life fairytale! The energy was high all night! There was never a dull moment with Mike and Joe! Our guests loved how interactive they were -especially the drummer! We couldn’t have asked for a better crew!

Erin · Married on 11/18/2017

Wow, Brian and I had such a wonderful time at our wedding!!! A lot of the credit goes to Kaos Production for doing a great job keeping our friends and family on the dance floor!
    Mike, Patrick and David deserve 5 stars across the board. Their attention to detail and flexibility to meet our needs was so wonderful and we were both so grateful.
    My now husband and I had the privilege to spend as much time as we needed during our planning sessions to ensure that all details would be perfect. Also, Mike had the great respect to reschedule meetings with us when a family member passed away and we had to meet him close to our wedding date! This brought such a sense of comfort and solidified our confidence with Mike and Kaos production. They paid extra attention to get my family involved which made our day extra special and fun!!!!!!!!
    When communicating with Patrick and David at our wedding, we were very impressed in their professionalism, prompt responses, and again attention to detail. David and Patrick allowed us to see things from their professional prospective while still maintaining what my husband and I envisioned. They truly are experts in their field.
    Thank you so much Kaos! You made our night everything we dreamed it would be! :-)