Kangaroo Weddings Reviews

6 | Renton, WA

6 Reviews for Kangaroo Weddings

Carmen · Married on 05/06/2017

Daman did a great job for our may 2017 wedding! We originally hadn't budgeted for a videographer but I'm so glad we decided to as we can cherish our videos for many years. Daman was professional and knowledgeable and you hardly noticed he was filming you.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Katherine · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I booked Kangaroo Weddings to shoot our October 2016 wedding, and we are over the moon with the end-result! Not only is Daman an amazingly skilled videographer, with a real eye for capturing all the heart-warming moments, but he is incredibly kind, flexible and responsive. He responded to nearly all of my emails within just a few hours. On the day of the shoot, not only was he on time—he showed up early when we had a last-minute change of schedule! On your wedding day, the idea of someone wandering around and capturing your every move could be intimidating, but Daman really put us at ease—allowing us to be ourselves and enjoy the day without thinking about the camera. After the wedding, he quickly put together our video and asked for input and feedback along the way, ensuring that everything was exactly as we wanted it to be. Like I said, the end-result is perfection!

The entire experience was wonderful from start to finish, and I'm so grateful we found and booked Kangaroo Weddings! If I could rate higher than 5 stars, I would. Thank you, Daman!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Alexander · Married on 05/28/2016

Couldn't find anything to complain about with their service and completed video. He was prompt with communication and service, patient and in the background enough on wedding day, and the finished video was beautiful and well done. Thanks again for the help! -Alex

Sent on 11/23/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/22/2015

We contemplated hiring a videographer for our wedding and decided to go for it last minute and I'm so glad I did! Every time I watch our video it feels like we are reliving the day, something photos cannot do. The video was great quality and was put together to capture our day perfectly. Several of our friends and family cried while watching the video. We recommend kangaroo weddings to all of our friends who get engaged!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Kimberly · Married on 09/04/2016

Daman was very professional in putting together the wedding video for me and my husband. We had him put together a highlight reel and then a longer video with more of the ceremony, speeches, etc. He delivered both in a timely fashion. After receiving the videos, we asked for some changes to be made and he was very willing to make the changes. We are happy with our finish product.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Jeremy · Married on 06/24/2016

Great professional service from a knowledgeable young man. Greatly appreciated his skill and non invasive abilities. Would use his services again. The best deal in the Seattle Metro area hands down!

Sent on 11/21/2016