Kanella Photography Reviews

26 | Bethlehem, GA

26 Reviews for Kanella Photography

Tray Powell · Married on 10/17/2020

Kanella Photography

Kanella did an awesome job. Very talented in her profession

Sent on 11/16/2020

Kanella Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I hope you both enjoy the pictures for many years. Thank you again and Congratulations to you both!

Tray Powell · Married on 10/17/2020

She was awesome

Kanella did an awesome job. She was on time and very creative with her photography skills. Helped make the day perfect

Sent on 11/18/2020

Kanella Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so happy for you and Gina both. The day was perfect and yall did great! Congratulations again!
  • Abbey

Abbey Taylor · Married on 12/10/2019

The perfect photographer!

Working with Kanella was wonderful! She was able to capture exactly what we wanted and more from our wedding day! The pictures feel like a true representation of our excitement and our love for each other. She and her assistant were so easy-going and calm. They did not make our day feel rushed or stressed as some photographers do when trying to get the perfect shots. We had the pictures back within her time frame and she was so easy to communicate with and responsive to all our questions and requests, not to mention how talented she is! We would recommend her 10/10 every time! I appreciated her collection of a range of formal and informal photos from the day!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Kanella Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Abbey! You and Matthew were great! Your style and attention to the details of your wedding was perfect! Your whole family was very warm and welcoming. My assistant and I enjoyed being there and apart of your day. I hope you do enjoy your pictures for many years to come!

Belinda Battenfield · Married on 11/16/2019

captured every precious moment

I just want to thank you so much for the amazing photos you took at my son’s wedding. I can’t thank you enough for this one here. These two siblings love each other so much, and this photo truly captured it. Forever grateful! ❤️

Sent on 01/22/2020

Kanella Photography's reply:

Thank you!! The two of them are so sweet and they care so much for each other. I am happy I was apart of the day!
  • Cody

Cody Battenfield · Married on 11/16/2019

Kanella is amazing

Kanella did an amazing job at our wedding! The photos came very fast and we were able to enjoy a few of the special moments before we even got on the plane for our honeymoon. The photos are easy to access after your special day and they will turn out amazing. We will definitely be asking Kanella to capture our future events! 10/10 Highly Recommend.

Sent on 01/22/2020

Kanella Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am so happy I was there to capture your wedding images. I'm so happy for you both!
    Thank you again!

Abby · Married on 05/26/2019

Super fun to work with!

Kanella was so wonderful to work with! From the first time we spoke at a bridal show I just knew she was "the one"! The quality of her work speaks for itself and we are so happy with all the little details and moments she manages to catch. Even hubby who can be uncomfortable taking pictures was so relaxed and happy throughout both the engagement and wedding shoots. I really cannot sing enough praises for Kanella and her team! If you want someone easy to work with, professional, and produces great work--Kanella is your girl!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Kanella Photography's reply:

Aww your so sweet!! Y’all both were just great to work with and fun!
    I enjoyed photographing the day and capturing the moments for you.
    I look forward to many more years of family sessions and other future sessions you may be needing one day soon.
    Thank you again!
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome Photographer!

Kanella was the best and very accommodating. The photos turned out amazing! Thank you.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Kanella Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! Im so glad you are happy with them and I hope you enjoy them for many years to come!

Cate · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding Pictures

Absolutely loved working with Kanella. She kept everything on schedule and was super organized and easy to work with. The pictures turned out amazing!!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Kanella Photography's reply:

Thank you!! Loved your wedding and details! The colors, the location, the dress and y’all! Congratulations to you both!

Anna · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent!

Kanella is professional and an extremely talented photographer! My wedding photos far exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Kanella Photography's reply:

Aww thank you Anna!! Y’all are to cute and your wedding was so pretty! Y’all did a great job in the design of your wedding. Thank you for having me be apart of your wedding day.

Katey · Married on 06/23/2018

Kanella is amazing and very down to earth. I would definitely recommend her to anyone! She was very open to our request and very supportive of our ideas!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Kanella Photography's reply:

Aww thank you so much Katey!! I am so excited to photograph your wedding!!
  • Beth Anne

Beth Anne · Married on 06/09/2018

We are so glad we chose Kanella to photograph our wedding (and engagement pictures)! The pictures are absolutely beautiful and Kanella was so easy to work with. We were a little nervous because this was our first time taking professional pictures, but Kanella told us exactly what to do and made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Definitely will be recommending her to everyone! :)

Sent on 07/22/2018

Kanella Photography's reply:

Aww thank you!! Im so glad your happy with them! Y'all did an amazing job of just being yourself. I hope I am apart of all your future family photos also!

Taylor · Married on 06/02/2018

Kanella has been awesome to work with! I called her the day we were supposed to do engagement photos freaking out because of the weather. She was so kind and understanding and worked me into her schedule the following weekend. She was so accommodating the day we had our engagement photos too when we asked for some photos to be quickly sent for some family that we knew would not make it to see the final photos. I have nothing but great things to say about her!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Kanella Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor!! You are so sweet!! I want to make sure that I am able to make your experience the best it can be.

Austad · Married on 05/12/2018

Wonderful!

Kanella was a joy to work with! She was very organized and made sure we had a list of the photos we wanted to capture. She has a passion for what she does and it shows. We were in love with all of our photos! Would recommend her 10/10!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Kanella Photography's reply:

Awww. Thank you so much!! I do hope you enjoy them for many years to come! You both made the day amazing!

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2018

Kanella is an amazing photographer and did a wonderful job of capturing our wedding day. She had such great photo packages that included our engagement session pictures. She went above and beyond to make sure that we will remember the beauty of our wedding day for years to come. I love how artistic, sweet and accommodating she was. The day after our wedding, she already had a preview of our pictures!!! She made the day stress free and I would highly recommend her! Thank you Kanella for all of your hard work.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Kanella Photography's reply:

Aww thank you so much Jennifer!! It was such a pleasure working with you both. Your vision and hard work showed greatly in your wedding day. Just beautiful!!

Mary L · Married on 03/10/2018

Kanella is an amazing photographer!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Thank you so much!!

Brianna · Married on 03/10/2018

We LOVE all our pictures from our first session to our wedding day! Kanella does an amazing job!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Kanella Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! I had such a pleasure working with you and being apart of it all!!

Mallory · Married on 09/23/2017

We love Kanella she has done so many pictures for us. Her work is always perfect!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Kanella Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! I am so happy I was able to be apart of your special day!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/18/2017

I was looking for a local photographer to have engagement photos taken. I contacted several in the area, but Kanella was the first and only to respond to me via phone call. This already added a wonderful personal touch to what would be a wonderful experience overall. Kanella looked at some of my ideas from Pinterest and helped us recreate some of the scenes. She chose Nash Farm as the setting for our photos and it made for a gorgeous location. Kanella made us feel at ease, she has such a calming voice and demeanor. The photos were ready for download in a week and I could not have been more pleased...they are amazing! Thank you, Kanella for helping us create some special memories that are so sweet and beautiful!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Kanella Photography's reply:

Awww... Thank you Jennifer!!!

Gail · Married on 09/16/2017

Kanella did a wonderful job of capturing our son's and new daughter in law's wedding day. The pictures are absolutely beautiful. I would (and already have) recommend her to future brides and grooms. We are so very pleased with her work and her professionalism.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Kanella Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Mrs Schuman!! It was a please to get to know you and your lovely family! I hope you enjoy the pictures for many years!!

anj · Married on 09/16/2017

Kanella did an amazing job! From the moment you meet her, she makes you feel comfortable and at ease. She made me feel relaxed and the pictures came out stunning. She captured candid moments perfectly!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Kanella Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Anj! I enjoyed meeting you both and the whole family. Thank you for asking me to photograph your wedding. I hope you enjoy the pictures for many years to come.

Kristia · Married on 09/09/2017

Kanella is so amazing! She produces amazing photographs and really knows what she is doing! She was very helpful in "posing" my husband and I (we had no idea what we were doing). She was quick with the return of her beautiful pictures and handled everything with professionalism, while also cutting up and making the overall experience fun and enjoyable! I would highly recommend Kanella!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Kanella Photography's reply:

Awww.... Thank you so much Kristia!! You and Ryan both did awesome and had such a fun personality to work with. I enjoyed it!!!
  • Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 09/03/2017

Wow!! I am so blown away with the photos that Kanella captured. She has a true eye for beautiful shots. Such a joy to work with and so dedicated to her art. Thank you for all of your photos and working so hard!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Kanella Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Charlotte!! I had fun and enjoyed being apart of y'alls day!! It was a pleaser to work with you both.

Jacob · Married on 04/08/2017

Kanella was absolutely wonderful! She made us feel very comfortable and at ease the entire time, and was very professional. On our wedding day, she honestly never stopped shooting; we have TONS of amazing pictures! We could not be happier or more impressed and in love with our engagement and wedding photos.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Kanella Photography's reply:

Aww.... Thank you both!! I appreciate the sweet words. Y'all had an amazing wedding and I am so thankful you asked me to photograph it.

Emili · Married on 09/10/2016

We are always blown away by Kanella's work. I wouldn't consider anyone else for photos whatever the occasion might be. She did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding photos! She really captured the day perfectly. She is very professional and takes time to get to know you so she can provide the best service, captures what's important to you and make sure you'll be satisfied with your photos.

Emili

Sent on 11/06/2016

Kanella Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Emili!!