Kaminski House Museum Reviews

5 Reviews for Kaminski House Museum

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/05/2018

Amazing!

Kim at the Kaminski House Museum was so great to work with!! She was very responsive with any questions we had, and was willing to send pictures of things we had questions about since we were out of town. She was always flexible with meeting us to go over the grounds at the venue and made the process so easy! The Kaminski House Museum is so well taken care of and absolutely gorgeous! Our guests were so amazed of it's views and how well kept the grounds were. Thank you for everything Kim, and thank you for helping make our day PERFECT!!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

sarah · Married on 10/16/2016

This venue is absolutely Beautiful!! Kim the event planner is amazing and extremely helpful with everything! The grounds and the town everything was just perfect couldn't have asked for a better venue and better staff. I thank you so much for making our day perfect. Also, wanted to say thank you for all the clean up after the hurricane to make the wedding possible... you never would have known!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Amelia · Married on 08/02/2016

3.5

Love this venue and their flexibility. I wanted my wedding to be on Tuesday and they are one of the only venues who would allow it! They are so east to work with and made my ceremony and reception amazing. We got the security deposit back quickly as well. It was postmarked the morning after the wedding! I would recommend the Kaminski House to anyone. The views are beautiful and everything was wonderful!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Tammy · Married on 10/20/2018

2.0
      0.5
      1.0

Worse treatment ever. Spoke with coordinator and arranged time to meet (one day later). Offered to give her the deposit over the phone but she said no worries. Traveled over 100 miles for meeting, give deposit and sign contract just for her to tell me she rented to someone else. Most unprofessional person I’ve ever met. Guess you have to be a “friend” to rent this place. So disappointed for my daughter. Would not recommend them to a slug!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Kaminski House Museum's reply:

I had two brides contact me for the same date within 15 minutes on a Friday afternoon. Before I had an opportunity to even show our venues to Tammy the next morning, the other bride made a deposit. Our policy for rentals is on a first come, first serve basis. I tried to offer Tammy's daughter an alternate date and work with her in any way I could. The venues at the Kaminski House Museum are especially fabulous in the fall and I am so sorry for Tammy's daughter's disappointment. Unfortunately, I was just in a no win situation.