32 Reviews for Kalm Photography

Albums (2)
Custom Graphics (1)
High-Res Images (1)
31 Kalm Photography Reviews

We had two photographers on the day of our wedding. They were absolutely amazing, they were so nice and made sure we looked our best in all the pictures for example making sure the bottom of my dress was laid out fully not puddled around my feet or if my husbands jacket buttons weren't button. For some reason my mouth kept getting dry all day and they were right there with a cup of water for me, was so nice and thoughtful. They were an amazing team, I can't wait to see how the pictures turned out!

Profile Picture User5616067, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cindy and Kyle photographed our wedding and we are thrilled with the results!! When we first met with Kyle, we were very impressed. He was very organized and answered all of our questions to a T. We were sold! The other employees of Kalm photography are very friendly and patient as well. I was calling with all sorts of questions and Jay was very happy to answer them ALL. I was very impressed with their service even before our wedding arrived! I am also a very organized, OCD person and I came with a list of shots I wanted. I met with Kyle and he was more than willing to get every single shot. He even asked if I wanted someone to be checking those off my checklist as we shot them! That was music to my ears. I told him I was very happy that they would do that but I trusted them to get all of the shots and they did! I had a lot of pinterest ideas as well and they were more than willing to shoot those ones too! Cindy came in the morning to get all of us girls getting ready and she was very patient and flexible as we were running behind schedule. They were also very patient after the ceremony with our huge families trying to pose for pictures. Cindy rode along on the party bus and kept checking in with me to make sure I was happy with everything they were shooting. I was very pleased with this because I put a lot of thought into the pictures that I wanted. Cindy and Kyle were there for every moment and they stayed the whole night. At the end of the night they asked if there was anything else we needed before they left for the night. This was also very impressive to me!

Overall, Kalm photography was phenomenal!!! I cannot say enough how thoughtful, friendly and organized they are. They made my husband and I feel so comfortable all day and there was no stress to be found. I would highly recommend Kalm Photography to any bride that is looking for the perfect photography company for her special day! Thanks again Kalm Photography!

Profile Picture User6355966, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter

They did an awesome job our wedding photos turned out perfect and I recommend them to everyone I know looking for a photographer

Profile Picture Katie, 11/9/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

They did an amazing job, i love how our wedding pictures turned out!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were absolutely great! I loved the discount they gave us on the photobooth since we chose them as our photographers, and our guests absolutely loved the photobooth!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Loved our wedding pictures!! Only problem is it took a while to get them back. Both photographers were amazing and friendly!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had purchased my invitations from a store and wanted to have them printed at a reasonable price. I learned that Motophoto provided that service and am so thankful I did. They not only printed all of my invitations exactly how I had imagined them, they also designed and printed my ceremony programs as well. The staff there is amazing and willing to create whatever you have in mind all while saving you time and money!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/15/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Photo booth and props were great. Got a cd with all the pictures on it. Great value.

Profile Picture Mike, 5/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our wedding day was made perfect with Heather and Kyle! The prices were very affordable for our budget. They were outstanding not only in their knowledge of photography but in their excellence in customer service they provided. They were with us all day long and they were incredibly helpful and personable throughout our entire special day. We don't know what we would have done without them. There were so many fantastic pictures to choose from that we are still trying to decide and we got married November of 2012!

Profile Picture User4471802, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I really enjoyed working with Heather and Kyle for both our engagement photos and wedding day photos. They took a TON of pictures for both events, in all the poses and suggestions we asked for. They were professional, on time, and the pictures were fantastic. What I liked most is that you had the option to choose your package after you have seen the pictures. I would recommend Kalm Photo (MotoPhoto) to anyone looking for great photography at a reasonable price.

Profile Picture User4471835, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our photographers were great! They were on time and friendly. They even suggested a couple good spots to take photos between the ceremony and the reception. What we really liked was, we did a lot of family photos at the church, then just the bridal party went off to different locations before the reception. After dinner, while the lighting was gorgeous, we went off with a photographer to do some images of just me and my husband. They turned out great! We even got to see a teaser video of our photos not long after our wedding date, and it was beautiful. My sister will be using Kalm Photography for her wedding next May.
The photobooth was a blast, and we added on the scrapbook which was a great idea. We love getting the book out and looking at all the fun our guests had again, and again. We also got little plastic bookmark sleeves for the photostrips from the photobooth, which were great party favors.
We had Kalm Photography design and print our save-the-date magnets and invitations. The quality was great.

Profile Picture Marykate, 8/17/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Photography

My wife and I are very happy with our wedding photos from MOTOPHOTO. The photographers were on time, professional, and friendly. They captured every important moment from the day. While we were out of town on our honeymoon, they shared a short video montage on facebook, which was really special to see. When we got our pictures back they were high quality and we had many to select from. We got the photo DVD with our package, so we can make as many prints as we want later on down the road. What I like best is that the photos were not over-edited so in the future they won't look dated with weird filters or being too over-exposed. They're sure to last us a lifetime.
We also had the photobooth at our reception which was great entertainment for our guests. It was so fun looking at all the photos when we got the scrapbook back.

Profile Picture User4472073, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Kyle was great at our wedding and our pictures turned out beautiful!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so happy we went through MotoPhoto. Kyle and Mary Kate did an amazing job and were fun to be around all day. The price was also great.

Profile Picture User4472041, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were great! Got lots of shots throughout the entire day. Were very easy to work with as well. I would recommend them to anyone! The prices were affordable and the quality of the product was great!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great job with the photos,Made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. The best ones we liked were the outdoor photos. Thank You for a great day!!!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 6/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

With Kalm Photography I didn't know what kind of service we would get since it is one of the cheaper photographers but it was really good service. We started out with Kyle and Heather. Heather did our engagment shoot and it went really well, but the communication wasn't that good, it would take a while for him to get back with me. But then something came up and they switched us to Ben and Krista. Then the communication became very good. Ben would get back with me within a couple of hours. All in all they were amazing. They took lots of pictures and all of the formal pictures were taken within an hour.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Great photos by professional, friendly people!

Profile Picture Brooke, 11/9/13, 1 Review
4.7

On short notice, they provided their services to us and really helped make the day!

Profile Picture User4447258, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The team was great on our special day. They were flexible with our crazy picture ideas.

Profile Picture User4418311, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Kalm Photography was a great choice for my wedding photography needs. I chose them because the price was realistic and affordable and because the package price included prints and books. Most photographers just send you a flashdrive at the end, but Kalm Photography provides professional, high quality printed material. Heather did our engagement phots (included in our package) and was there again for our wedding day. Kyle was our second photographer and both did a fantastic job! We also had the photo booth which was a great value and enjoyed by all our guests.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
4.3

It took a long time to get prints/ albums back- it's been 13 months and I'm just now getting my albums back. It's not a huge deal, the pictures didn't take too long, but I wish I could have gotten my albums sooner. Otherwise the staff and everyone is very nice and good at their job!

Profile Picture User3510421, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
4.2

Kyle and Heather were GREAT! The wedding package was incredibly affordable and we had so many pictures to choose from!

Profile Picture User4418543, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
4.1

They were very flexible with our locations and pictures. I wish the online pictures were organized by time of evening vs randomly mixed up.

Profile Picture User4427196, 2+ years ago, 1 Review