KaLeigh Welch Photography Reviews

10 | Moab, UT

10 Reviews for KaLeigh Welch Photography

Kelsey · Married on 04/25/2017

KaLeigh captured our day perfectly! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She is approachable and quite flexible/open to try anything...even driving on a Jeep trail to our ceremony. Prices and editing time were comparable/fair with other photographers in the area. Would recommend to others.

• Daniele

Daniele · Married on 10/01/2016

KaLeigh is by far the best photographer in the area! She was incredibly helpful in helping us create a day of timeline and helped us stick to it on our big day. She gives great direction for posed photos as well as captures tons of candid moments. I would recommend her for any event!

Tessa · Married on 08/20/2016

KaLeigh was such a big part of us pulling off our dream wedding! Not only did she take beautiful photos (she's so talented), but she took the time to make sure we were on point and helped us in any way she could. Her attention to detail, professionalism and fun-loving personality kept me calm, cool and collected on the day-of--- which was a huge feat for this anxious bride! She went above and beyond for us and made great suggestions that we would have never even thought of. We will forever be thankful and obsessed with the images she's provided us!

RuthAnne · Married on 03/12/2016

KaLeigh was absolutely amazing and such a tremendous help in putting the finishing touches on our wedding ceremony. I had never visited Moab prior to our wedding, and she helped us pick out the perfect spot for our ceremony in the park after the Canyonlands Half Marathon (she even ran the last 1/4 mile to help capture our finish!). She traveled to our reception venue later in the day, and was flexible as we were running behind, and had some guests show up late. I highly recommend KaLeigh, and plan on getting family photos with her anytime I am in town (and I will be back!).

Stacey · Married on 09/12/2015

KaLeigh was so easy to work with and produced amazing photos for us! We feel lucky to have found her and appreciate all the hard work she put in to making our wedding photos exactly what we wanted and more!

Ashley · Married on 05/10/2014

Kaleigh did a fantastic job photographing my wedding! She has a great eye for catching things that most people don't notice. I would recommend her very highly to anyone who needs a wedding photographer! She also did our engagement photos, and they turned out amazing as well!

Sheree · Married on 08/31/2013

Working with KaLeigh was PERFECT!! Everything went so smoothly, from the consultation to the delivery of the pictures. KaLeigh was very professional and so much fun to work with. The last thing you need to worry about on your big day are the pictures that will be taken to help you cherish your memory for a lifetime; with KaLeigh we got everything we hoped for and so much more! She was able to capture every little detail and still to this day I am able to look through our pictures and they give me the feeling that I am reliving the whole day. Thanks KaLeigh!!!

Bailey · Married on 10/06/2012

We eloped in Moab, and i'm so thankful that we found Kaleigh just a couple weeks before we tied the knot. We were so pleased with her work. She made us feel so comfortable and definitely captured our laid back style of eloping on slickrock in Moab with our mountain bikes. Her photography style is creative yet still timelessly classic. I couldn't have asked for more. Her professional, friendly and warm demeanor was perfect.

Samantha · Married on 05/01/2011

KaLeigh was incredible. As my husband and I both ride motorcycles she able to work our bikes into our wedding photographs. She has an eye for details that I have not seen matched with other photographers. Not only was she able to work around our schedule and unexpected weather conditions, she was able to make me feel comfortable which was a tremendous feat. The pictures she gave us were beyond our expectations. I have never been photogenic, and was very surprised to find pictures that I liked of myself. Her ability to capture the personality of her subjects and candid moments seems to be her specialty. I cannot recommend her highly enough, you will get far more than you expect at a rate that is more than fair.

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2016

KaLeigh is super friendly and adaptable. She captured our wedding well and her presence never felt intrusive. I was someone who initially did not want a professional photographer at our wedding, but she made me feel comfortable and I am thankful we did hire her. Our photos are gorgeous!