Kaleena Carol-Ann Photography Reviews

Kaleena Carol-Ann Photography 7
  • Y

Yana Medvedeva · Married on 08/30/2019

best photographer!

Kaleena did an amazing job capturing our engagement and wedding pictures! her editing style really captured my eye when i was looking for a photographer.

we’re both a little camera shy but she made us feel so comfortable the entire time! I’m so glad we chose her to capture our big day, she captured every moment so perfectly! we were shocked at how quickly we received the pictures and we absolutely love them! you can see the emotion in every single picture ❤️

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Kaleena Carol-Ann Photography 18
    Kaleena Carol-Ann Photography 19
    Kaleena Carol-Ann Photography 20

Kaleena Carol-Ann Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Yana and Michael! You both made it so easy to work with. I can’t wait to capture more memories in the future!
  • I

irene · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding Review

Kaleena was the best photographer we could have had on our wedding day. She was professional, personable, and easy to be around. She's also very responsive with e-mails and brought up great ideas and suggestions. After receiving the photos, it was like re-living the whole day - she will capture your wedding day perfectly!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Judeline Docteur · Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding in Orlando

Kaleena & her assistant were professional, flexible and easy to work with. The pictures captured our wedding day from start to finish and they are beautiful. She did an excellent job. Thank you

Sent on 08/14/2019

Cristina · Married on 06/15/2019

Kaleena is amazing!!

I can’t say enough about how amazing Kaleena is! Leading up to our wedding she met with me and went the extra mile to plan out the best places to shoot, even though it took a while. She kept in contact constantly leading up to the wedding to make sure everything was in order. Day of she was so flexible, kind, and hardworking. She is very professional, if you are looking for a great photographer please hire Kaleena!!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Kaleena Carol-Ann Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! You, Ben, family and friends are incredibly kind humans. It was an honor. :)

Blessings to you both!

Ruth Marino · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding day

We would definitely recommend KaleenaCarol-Ann photography, from the beginning she impressed me by asking details about me and my fiancee and what we envision on our wedding day, we were short of time because we found her 4 week before the date but she made it work, even meeting us for an impromptu engagement session at the beach, she's kind and very personal, we felt very comfortable with her and my family and guests loved her.
    Our pictures are to die for, she captured all the emotions and love of that unforgettable day, we will use her again for sure and also need to mention her price was the best of all the others we looked and her work and aptitude is flawless. We are forever grateful for the beautiful pictures/memories we have, she didn't miss anything or anybody, can't say enough!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Kaleena Carol-Ann Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Ruth! You and Danny’s love for each other is beyond! I adore you two. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this intimate day.

Josie · Married on 03/22/2019

Greay Experience!

Thank you so much Kaleena! You're an awesome photographer! Your ideas and attention to details are extremely on point! I'm so glad Kenny and I had the opportunity to have you as our wedding photographer! ❤️❤️💐💐💍

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Kaleena Carol-Ann Photography 21
    Kaleena Carol-Ann Photography 22
    Kaleena Carol-Ann Photography 23

Kaleena Carol-Ann Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Josie! I love how every detail turned out. It was truly exquisite and classy.

Many blessings to you and Kenny!
  • I

Ian Turner · Married on 02/25/2019

Thank you @kcaphoto. You were great

We used Kaleena as our wedding photographer and we wanted to let everyone know how happy we were with her. We found her initially on Instagram, which you should check out to see the types of shots she can provide. We contacted her for a fairly last minute wedding although luckily as it was a Monday she was available for us. Right from the first email to our post-wedding service we have enjoyed professional but friendly service from Kaleena. She took our calls when we needed her to, met us before we booked her and gave us advice which we used to help tailor our schedule for the day. Kaleena tailored us a package for our day and was really helpful and prompt throughout. She is a really bubbly, genuine person who all our guests loved with many commenting on how refreshing it was to have a photographer who said hi and snapped away without being awkward. We received our wedding photos back on her personalized USB drive and they look great. We are very happy and highly recommend Kaleena if you are looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Kaleena Carol-Ann Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Working with you and Maria was so easy. And meeting both of your families was the icing on the cake.

Thank you again for granting me the pleasure of documenting your nuptials.
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Losada · Married on 11/10/2018

Very positive experience, Kaleena is great!

Kaleena was the photographer at my wedding and her work was even more beautiful than what I had envisioned (and I am very picky when it comes to pictures). She is patient, and pays attention to detail, and to your personal requests. She is reliable and punctual. She can do magic with lights and colors for a gorgeous result. I highly recommend Kaleena for your big day.

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Kaleena Carol-Ann Photography 24

Kaleena Carol-Ann Photography's reply:

Thank you, my friend! It was my absolute pleasure to work with you and your family. And the venue was such a perfect backdrop to the beautiful November day.

Blessings to you and Thomas!

Kimberly · Married on 10/20/2018

One word: amazing

Kaleena was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was always available to share ideas and ease any worries I had. The day of our wedding she made us all feel so comfortable and made everyone laugh. She sent us our photo gallery ahead of schedule and we were BLOWN AWAY. She captured everything so perfectly!!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Kaleena Carol-Ann Photography's reply:

Awww, I'm crying happy tears! Thank you for your kind words, Kim! You and Isel made it so easy to work with.
  • Princess

Princess · Married on 10/18/2018

Exceptional photography

We had the pleasure of working with Kaleena for our wedding on 10/18/18 and the experience exceeded our expectations! She was professional, on time, coordinated, patient, thoughtful and creative. Kaleena managed to capture every moment - even the unplanned ones (including a sibling tribute to my husband that left the whole family in tears). She was prepared for the day and had planned the best angles for the sunlight and the warm weather. Coordinating our family photos to coincide with the cocktail hour could have been chaos, but her professionalism, patience and communication made the transition go smooth. Everyone commented on how great our photographer was and we've been featured several times (including theKnot). Not only were there flattering photos of us, but of our family and friends. Kaleena made our day so very special and I would highly recommend her! You're going to get more than what you paid for, hands down.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Kaleena Carol-Ann Photography 34
    Kaleena Carol-Ann Photography 35
    Kaleena Carol-Ann Photography 36

Kaleena Carol-Ann Photography's reply:

Princess - Your kind words are everything to me! You, Windy, family and friends were pure joy and lots of fun. The day was perfect to capture those special moments. Thank you again!

Julie Thomas · Married on 03/16/2018

Super talented and fun

We are so thankful that we found Kaleena. She went above and beyond during the consultation and throughout the wedding day. She captured every moment beautifully. She was down to earth and so much fun to work with. We could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. We are so in love with the photos, and we got more than what we paid for.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Kaleena Carol-Ann Photography's reply:

Thank you, Julie! It was such a pleasure to capture your big day. I had such a blast getting to know you both more and meeting your family. Blessings to you both!