Kalahan & Sean Reviews

Kalahan & Sean View more information

Stacy Married on 07/19/2019

So happy, everything was amazing!

I would definitely recommend Kalahan and Sean for any photography needs!! They did an amazing job capturing our engagement and wedding photos! They were so nice and pleasant to work with, also very professional! Could not have been more happy with our whole experience with them! You will not be disappointed!
  • Brianne
    Brianne Married on 04/06/2019

More than 5 stars!!!

The best wedding decision I made (with the exception of choosing my groom) was having Kalahan and Sean be our photographers! The entire experience working with them was perfect and even better than what I expected. They're very skilled and give great direction for taking great photos, and at the same time you'll feel comfortable with them and become friends (even for camera shy people).
    They were always on time, delivered on their commitments, creative with lighting and cold weather, and very encouraging. And, importantly, they captured the love between my husband and I, and the joy that we and our guests felt on our wedding day.
    Our engagement photos and wedding photos look AMAZING! We continuously have family and friends bring up how awesome our photos turned out.
    Definitely hire Kalahan and Sean to be your photographers!
  • F
    Faith Married on 08/05/2017
    It’s hard to find a husband and wife team that work so well together and produce amazing work. Kalahan and Sean are such a fun husband and wife team to work with. My husband and I had a blast on a shoot that they did for us. They are both incredibly talented, quick on getting photos back, and have an eye for all the details. We highly recommend them to anybody who is looking for a photographer. You wouldn’t be disappointed. We also worked alongside Flowery Farmgirl during our shoot and would give her 5 stars all around for all her amazing talent with flowers. Do yourself a favor and book a wedding or an engaged shoot with Kalahan and Sean. They put relationship with their clients on priority over just having a business transaction.
  • User1108784 2+ years ago
    Kalahan was the sweetest photographer! She put up with our massive family, and made pictures a pleasure! Very professional, very refined. She traveled from Portland to be at our wedding in So. Oregon! We would recommend her to anyone.