Kaki Intimates Reviews

4 | New York, NY

4 Reviews for Kaki Intimates

Christine S · Married on 10/10/2020

Kaki love!

Working with amber was an absolute dream! She was so easy to communicate with and was able to fulfill my vision for a special one of a kind custom piece for my wedding night. The detail was absolutely stunning 😍 worth every single penny! Can’t wait to work with her again!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Angela Kerk · Married on 10/07/2020

Kaki is amazing!!

I recently celebrated my October wedding and the getting ready process could not have been any better. All thanks to Kaki Intimates! All of my bridesmaids wore matching Amelia lace cami & short sets which were stunning. I wore the lacy bell sleeve robe in “I do Ivory” which made getting ready a breeze! I could not be any more pleased with the quality of these products❤️ Thank you Amber for contributing to my magical day!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Sara Jones · Married on 09/20/2020

Absolutely fabulous!!!

The most beautiful and luxurious lingerie I could have gifted my daughter with for her wedding shower! Kaki Intimates is a pleasure to deal with, paying attention to every detail in creating the prettiest pieces!
    My daughter also received a matching robe as a gift from a dear friend and she was in awe how wonderful it felt and how classy It all looked!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Jackie · Married on 11/18/2017

my favorite lingerie/loungewear

Hands down my favorite pieces of lingerie and loungewear! I was first gifted the Amelia set as a bridesmaid and fell in love! I was so impressed with the quality and it was the perfect gift since I still wear it all the time. Since then I have bought several other pieces and have been so happy with all of them. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/23/2020