Kake Kreations by Kathy Reviews

22 | Elk River, MN

22 Reviews for Kake Kreations by Kathy

1 User photo

Rebecca · Married on 06/23/2018

I had a vision about my cake and she made it happen. She was able to morph 3 cakes into one. My new husband and I loved the cake and she had so many options to choose for the filling and even advice for how to store it. She was very understanding and was available for any questions we had. I would recommend her to anyone looking for any cake!

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • Shawna

Shawna · Married on 06/02/2018

Kathy creates a connection with her clients.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Csilla · Married on 06/02/2018

We first discovered Kathy on another website though I can't remember which one. We met with her at the local Perkins, she was professional and genuine. Kathy did not try to push her views she was very patient with us as well as very helpful in the decision making prossess.Gave us great tips too regarding our wedding. The two cakes she created for our wedding (6/2/18) truly was art. The taste was even better than the sampling we had with her. When we renew our vows every five years, we will contact Kathy to create more delicious works of art. We are extremely happy with her work, everyone at our wedding commented on how beautiful these cakes looked and tasted, the lemon flavor was a huge hit. (We also had chocolate and strawberry) we do recommend Kathy to everyone, in fact we have already been telling people about her. She also delivered our cakes an hour away in pouring rain, then she set everything up. Because of her prayers we had sun.
    No need to search for someone to make a cake for you, contact Kathy via her website. She is the BEST!!! ( not to mention very affordable too!)
    Csilla and Paul Hernandez.
    PS. We'll post more pictures as soon as we can.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Lindsay · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I hired Kathy to make our wedding cake after meeting her at a wedding fair. The cake was simply beautiful (and delicious too!!) Her buttercream frosting is the best! All our wedding guests enjoyed the cake and didn't let any go to waste. Kathy is a joy to work with and her prices are affordable. Also, she delivered our cake timely and for cheap! We'll definitely order cakes through Kathy again in the future. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/06/2015

I cannot thank Kathy enough! the cupcakes and cake for our reception was absolutely amazing!! they were exactly how I wanted them and every one said how good they were! thank you again Kathy!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Grace · Married on 06/06/2015

My daughter had her heart set on a particular three tier design that Kathy did not have in her cake design book but she was readily willing to create the cake at no extra charge and she did a fabulous job. Everyone raved about how tasty and beautiful it was. I heard positive comments about the cake throughout the evening, Kathy also provided netting and lights below the cake. Her cake was delicious and very affordable. It was a pleasure doing business with her.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Adelle · Married on 08/31/2014

Kathy is a GENIUS at providing phenomenal cakes! We found Kathy to be creative, professional, thoughtful, patient and kind. She is a pleasure to work with! Our wedding cake turned out to be better than we had hoped it would be. Everyone at our wedding reception gave us many, many compliments on our beautiful wedding cake. Thank you Kathy!!! --With Gratitude, Adelle & Erik

Sent on 09/10/2014

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2013

Kathy did a phenomenal job on our wedding cake! It was so perfect and I cannot believe how much the color matched with our colors! Our color was cornflower and Kathy was able to match the color of the icing practically to a T!

Kathy, thank you so much for doing our cake! It was perfect!!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Lindsey · Married on 05/18/2013

The cake was absolutely beautiful! It was exactly what we had wanted. The taste was amazing too, Im a sweets girl so im picky, but I loved it and so did my guests from the sound of it.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2012

The cake that Kathy made for our wedding on Saturday October 13th and it was amazing. The cake was so delicious and she went above and beyond to decorate the cake and it's surroundings.

Sent on 10/18/2012

Tarah · Married on 07/07/2007

Extremely easy to work with and very affordable.

Sent on 11/09/2007

Naomi · Married on 06/06/2003

We loved everything thanks for helping make our day special. look great tasted great.

Sent on 05/01/2010

Tarah · Married on 07/07/2007

She is awesome to work with! Very nice and once you meet you can rest assured that everything is taken care of. Also, very affordable compared to other cake places we looked at and our cake was tasty and pretty!

Sent on 07/25/2008

Tracie · Married on 05/05/2007

Kathy is great! We met her at a local restaurant to try some of the cake (kake) :) and to look through her extensive library of cakes she makes. She has a lot of flavors to choose from as well as fillings. The cake she did for us was beautiful! Would highly recommend her as your wedding cake vendor!

Sent on 09/09/2008
  • jpaulson

Joanna · Married on 12/04/2010

Kathy was great. She worked hard to get my husband and I the cake we wanted. I planned my wedding out of state and she made accomodations easy for me so that I could still be a part of the wedding cake planning.

Sent on 01/26/2011

Mandy · Married on 07/28/2006

Kathy did our wedding cake in 2006,and it was beautiful! She definitely has the best prices for cakes. It tastes just as good,if not better,than cakes that are more expensive. The only thing was she forgot our flowers,but she usually works with a florist,so I understand. It was still beautiful=) I highly recommend KakeKreationsbyKathy for any event that needs a cake.
    Thank you Kathy!

Sent on 04/23/2010

3.0

We had so many comments on how beautiful our cake was and my husband and I just loved it too!! She did such a great job on it!! I was extremely happy with how it turned out!! She was very reasonably priced too! I was expecting it to be $200 more than it was!! Overall, we were very happy with her services!! :)

Sent on 09/09/2014

Angie · Married on 10/09/2010

Kathy did a GREAT job! The cake looked amazing and tasted delicious. We had several people ask about where it came from because they liked it so much!

Sent on 11/02/2010

Angella · Married on 09/22/2007

3.5

The cake was pretty. I spent $500 dollars for a 4 tier cake. I would rate the taste of the cake a B.

Sent on 11/13/2007
  • hmgl29

Heather · Married on 10/03/2009

3.6
      3.0

She had great tasting cake, but she did not show for one of our meetings because she never checked her calendar and she did not decorate my cake with the flowers exactly as how we discussed. But her cake tasted great and was for a decent price.

Sent on 10/10/2009
  • Neadyne

Neadyne · Married on 10/19/2019

Wrong cake delivered.

We discussed a certain cake design I wanted and she showed up with a totally different cake.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 09/13/2019

Wrong cake delivered

Delivered the wrong cake to our wedding. I don’t feel that I have to explain how annoyed this made us.

Sent on 09/14/2019