Kaity Brawley Photography Reviews

15 | Bonita Springs, FL

15 Reviews for Kaity Brawley Photography

• Nhi

Nhi O. · Married on 11/09/2019

The Best Photographer + Experience!

I have been a fan of Kaity's work for many years, so when we got engaged, Kaity was my first and only choice for photography. Not only is she incredibly talented, she is professional, kind and truly cares about her clients. Kaity is also joyful, warm and calm... exactly the type of person you need on your wedding day! When we received our photos, I was stunned. She went above and beyond to capture every detail, moment and emotion, and I love being able to relive every memory through our photos. Kaity's work speaks for itself, but I recommend her wholeheartedly!

Sent on 07/06/2020
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 11/03/2019

Wonderful Experience and Gorgeous Photos

We had a wonderful experience working with Kaity and Alex. Through the entire planning process, Kaity was responsive, helpful, and friendly. They did a great job of making our engagement photos feel as natural as possible and making us feel ready for our big day. The day of the wedding, they kept things running smoothly and efficiently and made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. Our photos are absolutely beautiful and better than we ever imagined they could be! It's going to be hard to choose which ones to frame because every shot is better than the last. Kaity captures natural light beautifully and brought out the best in us.
    We highly recommend working with Kaity Brawley Photography!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Duo!

Everyone LOVED our photographers!! My now husband hates taking photos but with them it was a whole different experience. We both were very relaxed with them and they felt like part of the family. They really took the time to get to know our families and incorporated them whenever possible. Taking photos was so easy, they let us have fun with it and Kaity and Alex have such warm personalities it really made our day so much better. I love their style and cannot wait to see the final product!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 01/19/2019

So Incredibly Talented

Kaity Brawley and her husband Alex are absolutely WONDERFUL. Kaity spends time getting to know you and your fiance in the beginning, and insists on an engagement shoot. The engagement shoot allows you to become more comfortable with being in front of the camera with your fiance. Kaity did such a fantastic job with our engagement photos, and we had no doubt that our wedding photos would be stellar.
    For our wedding day, we chose the package that included her husband, Alex, as a second shooter. So worth the money. With them tag-teaming, they were able to get so many cool shots. I did not do a single thing to prepare for the pictures for my wedding. Kaity scouted out the location beforehand, and had all of the best shots in mind.
    During the wedding, Kaity and Alex were prompt, professional, and worked so nicely with all of our other vendors. I had a few people comment on how easy to work with they were. They weren't like some photographers you see- barking orders and tripping over people to get shots.
    When we got our photos back, we both had tears in our eyes. They captured the day beautifully, and did such a wonderful job. We can't say enough about Kaity Brawley Photography!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Danielle · Married on 07/14/2018

Kaity and her partner did a great job keeping everyone and everything on target. They were quick to have everyone ready for pictures and maximized time. They were subtlety there and not in the way. They were attentive and captured every moment. Their pictures came in within two weeks and they were above expectations. Personable and comfortable.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Lillie · Married on 10/09/2017

Kaity Brawley is THE BEST! Her photos are beautiful and captured all of the love and happiness we felt during our special day. She makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. We were so thankful that she and her husband came to Jamaica to shoot our special day. If you are looking for a young, professional, hip, modern photos for a local or destination wedding, Kaity is your girl! Recommend 6000 times without reservation!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Alicia · Married on 05/20/2017

As soon as we saw Kaity's portfolio my husband and I instantly fell in love and knew she would be the perfect photographer to document our big day! Being from Massachusetts we based our decision on reviews from past weddings and her beautiful website. Considering this was a destination wedding, Kaity's great communication and timely responses were calming to an anxious bride to be. As soon as we met Kaity her joyous and delightful personality made us confident that we made the right choice. Kaity and her co-photographer / husband Alex went above and beyond to make every aspect of our big day a success. In addition to our wedding, they photographed our rehearsal dinner and sunset photos on the beach making this experience one that we will never forget! Kaity and Alex were lighthearted, entertaining, and made us feel so comfortable with every snap of the camera. We are truly blessed to have beautiful photos of our special day as well as great new friends! We will treasure these memories forever!!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Lisa · Married on 04/21/2017

As soon as I saw Kaity's Instagram feed, I knew she was my first choice as a photographer. She offers a unique style compared to many other local photographers. Kaity was always very open to hearing what I wanted & what I didn't want for both our engagement photos and our wedding day photos. We aren't an overly lovey couple & rarely act affectionate in front of others, but she was so assuring throughout the process & made us feel like we were just hanging out with a friend. And in the end she captured everything wonderfully. Our photos will be cherished forever. Thank you Kaity!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Lau · Married on 03/20/2016

Katie's work is amazing! Not only a suoer talented photographer but a great person to work with.

Sent on 04/03/2016

Rachel · Married on 03/19/2016

Looking through different photographers in Naples, it was hard to find one that was reasonably priced and good to catch our big day. Then, we found Kaity! Kaity, was absolutely amazing. She gave us a complementary engagement picture session and although we decided to stay around Naples she was willing to go all the way to miami to shoot it. Most photographers make you feel uncomfortable, but she made the whole thing feel so comfortable and natural. She sat down with us to do a time line two weeks before the wedding and when it came to the wedding day, she helped everything go! She acted way more than a photographer just trying to take some pictures and get the job done, she acted like a coordinator and made sure everything went the way we wanted it to. Her pictures came out absolutely amazing and all of our guests still are talking about how great our photographer was. Her contract stated we would receive ou pictures 8-10 weeks later, but by the time we got back from our honeymoon they were in my email! Many photographers charge you for the pictures too, but she puts them on a website for you that you can print, download or do whatever you please. Katy is so nice and great at what she does. The quality and experience we had with Kaity was worth a whole lot more than what she charges. Do yourself a favor and book Kaity Brawley Photography, you will not regret it!

Sent on 04/16/2016

Rhianna · Married on 03/11/2016

Kaity and her husband were the photographers for my wedding and they were the absolute best! They caught all the best moments at my wedding. They were so fun and down to earth. They didn't make things feel awkward or weird as most photographers do. My husband and I were very comfortable. All my guests/friends keep saying how beautiful the photos came out and how she caught all the most special moments. I would highly recommend her to anyone, you definitely won't be let down!

Sent on 04/02/2016

Kaity was amazing. Her photography is beautiful, and she is beyond talented. She took photos for our engagement and wedding day, and they are both absolutely amazing. I would not have changed anything.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Paige · Married on 12/12/2015

I wouldn't have wanted anyone else besides Kaity to photograph and be a part of my wedding day. She is a dear friend and is extremely talented. Every photo she shoots will take your breath away and make you remember every moment of your special day. I can't say enough wonderful things about her. If you are in between picking photographers don't even hesitate booking her! She is the absolute BEST out there.

Sent on 03/17/2016

Kaity Brawley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this review Paige! You are so sweet! It was such an honor to be abele to document your wedding day :)

Kaity did an amazing job with my engagement and wedding photos! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!!!!!!

Sent on 04/02/2016

Megan · Married on 02/27/2016

Great personality and she loves what she does! Also she is great at making any space look beautiful! I highly recommend Kaity!

Sent on 04/13/2016