Kaitlin Jean Photography Reviews

21 Reviews for Kaitlin Jean Photography

• Leighton

Leighton F. · Married on 08/01/2020

Phenomenal experience

Kaitlin was amazing to work with! All of our photos turned out absolutely stunning! Kaitlin made us feel really comfortable and we had a great time taking our photos. Everything was just perfect and I am so glad Kaitlin was there to capture our day!

Sent on 08/25/2020

Shay · Married on 07/12/2020

Wonderful photos, wonderful photographer

We originally didn't hire Kaitlin but, the photographer we had originally booked turned into a nightmare and I couldn't be more glad that we switched to Kaitlin for our wedding. During the planning process, Kaitlin was super responsive and helpful. Especially considering we were going to be a Corona Virus wedding. On the actual wedding day, Kaitlin was the perfect ninja photographer. We got compliments from many of our guests to say they thought it amazing how Kaitlin was always present for everything but never in the way; she was always stealthily hidden in the background. To make it better, this ninja-like photography did not impede the pictures in any way. When we got our wedding photos (and the wait wasn't long), all of them are beautiful. We have so many favorites! Perhaps when the world gets back to being a bit more normal, especially for the wedding industry, I would highly recommend Kaitlin to be your wedding photographer. Especially if you like the dark, contrasted look of her photography (which I absolutely love).

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Sysilie

Sysilie · Married on 08/03/2019

LOVE our photos!

My husband and I were very nervous about our photos-we get awkward in front of the camera and really wanted to look good on our wedding day. Kaitlin was phenomenal. She made us feel relaxed and comfortable and our photos are beautiful and look natural. They were truly everything I wanted. She was very open to any photos we wanted and provided us with fun cute poses that turned out to be our favorite photos. Hire her!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Jordan · Married on 06/15/2019

We loved Kaitlin!

Kaitlin is an absolute joy to work with. She fit into our wedding plans and wedding day so seamlessly and I'm so glad we had her there. She takes beautiful photos with gorgeous lighting and she really takes the time to get to know you as a couple to make sure your photos match your personality. She provides the whole digital library to you after your event which is very nice! She always responded very promptly and was very accommodating to any requests. I really enjoyed working with her and would highly recommend her for engagement shoots and/or weddings!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding and engagement !!

She was awesome with our engagement photos and wedding photos ! I love her style and how she captured our day so perfectly !!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Courtney · Married on 09/21/2018

LOVE our photos!

Kaitlin is such an amazing photographer and also a wonderful person! She did our engagement photos and wedding photos. I love that we have online access to ALL of our photos. The photos have a romantic feel and really captured our day beautifully.

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Elaine

Elaine M. · Married on 09/15/2018

Could not recommend her enough!

Kaitlin was absolutely amazing for our wedding day! She was very flexible and met with us before our date to go over style, schedule, and what was most important to us as a couple to capture.....and she did just that! Another great thing about Kaitlin was her ability to capture all the big moments without being "in your face" which is good for you and good for the experience of your guests. The best part was going through our album and having photos of moments you had no idea she was even there! She was able to shoot our whole day start to finish at multiple locations no problem. Her personality is so kind, sweet and most importantly relaxed! That is definitely a quality you want around you on such a hectic day. We got a beyond generous amount of photos back quickly and they were just what we wanted. I could not recommend her enough for anyone! Her style is able to fit any couple and she really approaches her work as an artist!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel I. · Married on 08/11/2018

The Perfect Fit

Kaitlin was the photographer at my best friend's wedding and did a fantastic job. I knew shortly after that I wanted to book her for our engagement and wedding pictures. Kaitlin's photography has a beautiful dark romantic feel to it which sets her apart from other photographers that I have seen. Her background as an artist really shows through the shots she takes from composition to capturing special moments and expressions between loved ones. Not only is her photography beautiful but she was so incredibly easy to work with. She is down to earth, to the point and very professional. She made us feel comfortable during our engagement shoot and knew exactly how to pose us as well as take spontaneous photos of our natural interactions. After she took the family pictures before our reception, we hardly even noticed she was there. She managed to capture beautiful moments all while blending in with the crowd and making everyone feel comfortable. Unlike other photographers, she will stay through the night with no extra hour charges. I definitely recommend choosing Kaitlin to capture your special moments in life.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Shelby · Married on 07/29/2018

Kaitlin was the greatest investment and I cannot recommend her highly enough. Our photos from our wedding day were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. She went above and beyond for my husband and I to capture our day beautifully. She is super laid back, professional, easy to work with, and responded promptly to all my (many) emails and questions. She is amazing and I could not recommend her more highly.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Jessica H. · Married on 05/12/2018

Great photographer!

Kaitlin was amazing. She made us feel very comfortable by meeting us before we chose her as our photographer and then a few days before the wedding she was willing to meet us again so we knew where wanted to have our photos taken. On the day of the wedding, I don't remember seeing her but somehow she got all the shots we wanted. Kaitlin was very prompt with a sneak peak and even the rest of our photo library seemed to be ready very quickly. We loved the service Kaitlin provided and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Skylr · Married on 10/27/2017

Kaitlin is so great to work with. She traveled out to Dayton for our wedding and was there from the beginning when we were getting ready to the end. She asked before she left to make sure there were no other shots we wanted or needed. It rained on our wedding day but Kaitlin still was willing to go out in the rain and take pictures. We got our pictures back and I'm in love with all of them! Kaitlin is a great photographer and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/22/2017
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 10/27/2017

Kaitlin was awesome!

Kaitlin did an amazing job! She's friendly, punctual, knows what she's doing & offers great quality photos for a reasonable price! I would absolutely recommend Kaitlin to anyone looking for a wedding or event photographer!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

I don’t even know where to start with how wonderful Kaitlin Jean was! She did both our engagement and wedding photos, which was a great value compared to some of the other photographers out there. The photos were phenomenal and plentiful...she sent us nearly 1,000 beautifully edited photos from our wedding day! And she got them to us 3 weeks post wedding! We were totally blown away and Kaitlin truly captured all the joy, love, beauty and happiness of our wedding. Not only is she talented, Kaitlin was also very professional, she listened to our wants and needs, and was great at directing my husband and I who are not always the most natural in front of the camera:) I also need to mention that Kaitlin was extremely flexible: a few days before our scheduled engagement session we were able to move the date up because the weather turned into one of the most spectacular fall days. Kaitlin is a lovely woman and I believe in her work so much I convinced friends to use her for their 2019 wedding!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Nissa · Married on 10/20/2017

Kaitlin is amazing! So talented and professional. It was like having a friend at our wedding taking (really amazing) photos. We’ve received so many compliments on our wedding photos and will forever have beautiful memories of our big day. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Katie · Married on 10/23/2015

I could not recommend Kaitlin more! Our photographs are my most cherished possession from our wedding day. Not only is she a great photographer but she's also one of the coolest people you will meet. I feel lucky to have had her capture and celebrate our special day...the proof is in the pics :)

Sent on 05/08/2016

Mack · Married on 10/23/2015

Kaitlin is truly an awesome photographer and person. My wife and I couldn't have asked for better pictures of our big day. She is very professional and has a great easy going personality. If you're looking for a photographer you won't find a more professional, genuine person.

Carmelita · Married on 10/02/2015

Kaitlin was amazing!!!!! She came all the way to Texas for us and we are forever grateful!!! So professional and the quality of our photos are amazing! All of our friends ask for her information. She is so talented and we are so thankful she came and did our wedding!!!!

Shelby · Married on 08/29/2015

I cannot recommend Kaitlin enough! She made sure she understood what we wanted, and she would always answer any questions I had in a timely manner. She did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day. If you're looking for a photographer, you definitely can't go wrong with choosing Kaitlin Jean Photography!

Ali · Married on 05/16/2015

Kaitlin was awesome to work with! She kept me well informed before the wedding about how she worked and asked thorough questions about what I wanted. It was hard to explain the style that I like but she absolutely nailed it. The pictures came out phenomenal, I'm proud to display them in our home!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Alina · Married on 05/31/2016

Kaitlyn did such a wonderful job with all of the photos for my wedding! The turn around was so fast too! I would highly recommend her talent to anyone. She really helped my day feel more special by capturing such great shots I couldn't even think of. She was also easy going and knew what to do.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Tiffany · Married on 05/28/2016

4.2

Kaitlin was a pleasure to work with. She was promp at responding to calls and emails. She also fit right in, you barely noticed that she was there. She stayed the entire day with us and even after the reception, she went outside to take a few more pics of us in the moonlight. She was there every step of the way, ready to capture beautiful moments. We have great shots!

Sent on 05/19/2016