Kailie Makeup Artist Reviews

Kailie Makeup Artist 3
Kailie Makeup Artist 4
Kailie Makeup Artist 5

Savannah · Getting married on 04/15/2021

Kailie is amazing! She did my makeup and it was beautiful! She was fun to talk to and she even came to the shoot to make sure hair and makeup were the best they could be! I definitely recommend her and I will be looking forward to working with her again!

Kailie Makeup Artist 6
    Kailie Makeup Artist 7

Brooke Atkinson · Married on 09/28/2019

Such a great experience!

Kailie did my makeup for my bridals and on my wedding day. She was so easy to work with and did an amazing job! I showed her pictures of what I liked and she worked with my skin/facial features to make it perfect. I felt totally comfortable and confident knowing that I was in good hands on my wedding day. 10/10 would recommend!

Kailie Makeup Artist 8
    Kailie Makeup Artist 9
    Kailie Makeup Artist 10
    Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Megan

Megan Stanley · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing amazing

Kallie was a dream to work with!! She was so kind and made me feel like a total princess. She was so fun to work with and made my dream make up come true. Only work with kallie for your makeup!!!!

Kailie Makeup Artist 11
    Kailie Makeup Artist 12
    Kailie Makeup Artist 13
    Sent on 09/06/2019

Kelsey Elden · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Makeup

Kailie is amazing! All of her reviews are so awesome because she's seriously that good. Super friendly & fun to talk with, but also very professional and she knows what she's doing. I was nervous to have my wedding makeup done by someone I didn't know, but I got so many compliments throughout the day and never had to touch up my makeup once (after like 12 hours!). Would recommend her to anyone!!

Kailie Makeup Artist 14
    Sent on 06/08/2019

Madi Mansberger · Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful Result!

Kailie was super responsive and flexible to the hairstyle and makeup I wanted, even on the day of the wedding I changed my mind a little bit and she was great. My makeup was absolutely beautiful and it did not cost an arm and a leg :)

Kailie Makeup Artist 15
    Sent on 06/08/2019

Janai Gross · Married on 12/01/2018

She was awesome!

She was able to meet me at my hotel to do my hair and makeup and was so perfect with working around the schedule that was best for me:) thank you!

Kailie Makeup Artist 16
    Sent on 06/10/2019

Taylor Hefti · Married on 11/28/2018

Creative, flexible, comfortable, and beautiful work.

I have only had my makeup done one other time by a professional and this was a far better experience. She really made me feel comfortable and I like how flexible she was. I had some ideas for my hair but was a little too short for the style. Kailie was able to take the ideas and make her own style up that was really pretty and I just loved. Even my husband loved the style of makeup and hair. It matched my dress and type of wedding perfectly. She has her own studio that is coming together nicely. If you're looking for hair and makeup, look no further! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Laura · Married on 09/28/2018

Easy to work with

Kailie was great to work with! She did my makeup for my engagements, formals and on my wedding day. I also had her do my hair for my formals and wedding day. She did such a great job! I was very happy with the results and her prices! I got tons of compliments and would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/03/2018
  • Santina

Santina · Married on 08/25/2018

Kallie, was one of the best decisions I made. The whole bridal party was very impressed with her and couldn’t stop raving about her. I highly recommend her for future brides.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Clarissa · Married on 06/09/2018

Kailie was so great to work with! She listened to what I wanted and was able to design the perfect look for my bridals and wedding day. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Desiree · Married on 04/27/2018

She was wonderful! She is so sweet and great to work with. I would highly recommend her!

Kailie Makeup Artist 17
    Kailie Makeup Artist 18
    Sent on 04/12/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/29/2018

Kailie was absolutely fantastic to work with! Even with hiccups in our engagement photoshoot scheduling, she was flexible and professional and took the time to do her best work. She pays close attention to detail and always made sure I loved the colors and products she was using. She was so fun to talk to and made the whole experience very enjoyable! I learned so much from her about makeup during the process that I am now using in my daily routine. The makeup turned out beautiful and flawless for our engagement photos that we will keep for a lifetime. I am the luckiest to have her has my future sister-in-law! :)

Kailie Makeup Artist 19
    Kailie Makeup Artist 20
    Kailie Makeup Artist 21

Mary · Married on 03/17/2018

I had such a blast working with Kailie! We had the pleasure of working together on a fashion shoot instead of a wedding makeup. We were scheduled to do a spring shoot but it started snowing. She was so positive and willing to make the best of it. We had a great time in the snow and I would definitely work with her again. :)

Sent on 03/27/2018

Kenzie · Married on 11/18/2017

Kailie did my makeup for my bridals and my wedding day! I have always had issues with makeup staying on my face because it's oily and dry all at the same time. My makeup literally stayed on from 5 am to 10 pm on the day of my wedding! It looked awesome and she does lashes as well! I got so many compliments on my makeup. I am very particular about my makeup, especially for pictures and she did exactly what I showed her from a picture. She got up at 5 to do makeup for my ceremony at 9 am. I was so impressed with her and would go with her for any makeup need I had! She's the greatest!

Kailie Makeup Artist 22
    Kailie Makeup Artist 23

Josi · Married on 05/19/2017

I loved the makeup Kailie did for my engagement photos! I was very impressed with her ability to listen to what I wanted, then create the look for me. Plus, my makeup lasted all day! I definitely recommend Kailie for anyone thinking about getting their makeup done.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2010

Kailie is very good doing make-up. She did my make-up for my engagements, bridal, and wedding. I didn't want to be over the top and too much make-up on me. And she didn't. She kept it natural and knew what she was doing. Matched my skin color and brought out my eyes. Then I did a photoshoot by showing off chokers and she did my make-up for that too. She is the best. She is amazing. And she does a very good job at her work. Thank you, Kailie!

Kailie Makeup Artist 24