Kaemmerling Photography Reviews

26 Reviews for Kaemmerling Photography

• Meggyn

Meggyn · Married on 09/06/2014

3.0

Michonne and John Kaemmerling are the best! My venue, the Monterey Bay Aquarium, is a very tricky venue for photographers because there are glass exhibits every way you turn. But the Kaemmerlings didn't even blink an eye: these two are serious pros and have a lot of experience with the aquarium. Michonne was our head photographer, but we interfaced with both of them during the entire planning process, and we were lucky to have the pair available to photograph both our engagement session and our wedding day! Photography, of course, is a very large portion of a couple's wedding budget, but the adage to not skimp on photos is so true and important: we recently received our massive online album of over 1.9k photos and I think every single one is a work of art. My husband and I will certainly be adorning our halls with them! The Kaemmerlings are a fun bubbly pair to work with, have great chemistry not only as spouses but especially as professionals, and are absolutely great at dividing up the work (portraits vs. candids) according to their personal specialties. We haven't received our video footage yet, but my expectations are super high and I know that they will be surpassed by the Kaemmerling studio. My one piece of feedback is that their high demand sometimes leads to long wait times for email responses; however, their responses have always been always super clear/explanatory and addressed every single one of our many annoying questions! We loved working with the Kaemmerlings and recommend very highly (especially at the aquarium!).

Sent on 10/23/2014