Kacy Hughes Photography Reviews

Kacy Hughes Photography 5
Kacy Hughes Photography 6
Kacy Hughes Photography 7

Janea · Married on 03/09/2019

Kacy is nothing less than a top tier photographer and a absolute professional. She has been extremely accommodating and flexible. Her work is stellar. If you want your wedding given top flight attention to details at a price that won’t break the bank she is the one!

Sent on 03/27/2018
  • Kazandra

Kazandra · Married on 11/03/2018

Kaz & Jace’s Wedding

Kacy did our engagement photos and we knew we wanted her for our wedding. She was able to capture all of our special events at our wedding and more. Her work is amazing and I would highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Trista · Married on 12/15/2017

Kacy was truly phenomenal! Our pictures came out perfect and better than we could've ever dreamed. Kacy was incredibly responsive, professional, sweet, and clearly loves her job. It shows when you work with her and it shows in her work. I would recommend Kacy to anyone - she does not disappoint and you will love your finished product. Thank you, Kacy!

Kacy Hughes Photography 8
    Kacy Hughes Photography 9
    Kacy Hughes Photography 10
    Kacy Hughes Photography 11

Kacy Hughes Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Trista! You and Chris made my job easy! Thanks so much for the review.

jennifer · Married on 10/29/2017

Love her! Kacy did our wedding photos. She did absolutely amazing! She did better than i could have ever dreamed for. If you're looking for a great photographer book her!

Sent on 02/23/2018
    Kacy Hughes Photography 12
    Kacy Hughes Photography 13
    Kacy Hughes Photography 14
    Kacy Hughes Photography 15
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Kacy. From the moment we met, she was so willing to work with us and asked all the right questions. She was always responsive and let me know when she wouldn't be near her email in advance. GREAT communication which is always key! My fiance and I are not comfortable people in from of the camera, but she made us feel like naturals during the engagement shoot and during the wedding. She went above and beyond for our vision and impressed me with her flexibility and eye. She designed our photo book as well, sent me a copy before printing and I didn't have to change a thing! I will cherish our photos forever! I still look at them regularly. Thank you Kacy!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Kaylyn · Married on 10/01/2016

She was everything I wanted in a wedding photographer. She was professional and gave me plenty of photos to remember my day, they all looked fantastic. She was also able to crate a package that worked for me.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Rachel · Married on 08/27/2016

Don't think anymore, just book Kacy!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/07/2016

Kacy is amazing!!!! She did our engagement photos and wedding photos !! And maternity photos!!

Lauren · event on: 01/27/2018

We LOVED Kacy! Not only is she friendly and makes you feel comfortable during the shoot, she is seriously so talented and creative! We are so in love with our maternity photos. She captured the most precious moments and emotions for us to look back on for years to come. We will definitely be using Kacy for family photos and newborn photos in the future. Kacy was also very flexible and worked to set up an appointment that fit with our schedule at a location we absolutely loved. We couldn’t be happier with our photos and our experience with Kacy!

Kacy Hughes Photography's reply:

Thank you Lauren! I had so much fun taking your pictures!

Kacy was amazing! She was very understanding and so easy to communicate with. She definitely has enough patience for a huge wedding party. Thank goodness!

Crystal · Married on 03/01/2015

Kacy did such a wonderful job! She was so attentive, helpful in calming my nerves, and captured AMAZING photographs! I could not have asked for anything more!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Katie · Married on 10/18/2014

Kacy is so talented and I am grateful that we got to have her for our special day. We so many beautiful wedding photos around our house and guests always ask who took the photos. Thank you so much Kacy!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/24/2014

Kacy did an amazing job on our Wedding photographs! Her and her partner went above and beyond during our wedding and even helped with the cake cutting. Would recommend her to everyone!!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/19/2013

Kacey was an absolute joy to work with! I have had many friends who felt dissatisfied with their wedding photos and had many complaints about their photographer so I was very scared about who to hire. I know we made the right choice with Kacey, the photos are beautiful and everything we could have hoped for. She even designed and included a very nice wedding album that is just gorgeous. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to remember their big day. I've seen her other shoots and they're amazing as well, next to weddings I think her baby shoots are my favorite. She is comfortable and easy going, our engagement photos with a different photographer were very awkward and it showed in the images. Look no further, you will have an amazing experience if you go through her.

Lindsay · Married on 10/05/2013

Kacy was amazing! I cannot say enough especially hearing stories from others about their wedding photos. She did our engagement photos and we loved her and our pictures so we asked her to do our wedding. Kacy and her second shooter did a fabulous job capturing everything! She was very fast at getting us a preview of our pictures and we has our beautiful, high quality album in less than 2 months! She put it together with such care and we can tell she put thought into it all. She had great ideas for photos and made it so easy for us to relax. We highly recommend her for all of your photo needs! It can be hard to find someone affordable who does this kind of work. Use Kacy Hughes Photography!!

Logan · Married on 09/27/2013

Kacy was great! I love her photos and she will do whatever you need to make your day awesome!

Julie · Married on 02/23/2013

Kacy was a fantastic photographer. We had a lot of different family shots that we wanted taken, and she patiently went through and made sure she got all of the desired shots. Her photos during the ceremony captured our beautiful day exactly as I had imagined! You will not be disappointed in Kacy's services. She is a true professional!

candace · Married on 01/12/2013

Kacy Hughes is a pleasure to work with, and her creativity and talent are amazing.

Sent on 02/26/2013

Domonique · Married on 09/29/2012

Kacy is amazing. We loved our engagement photos and our wedding photos are just as beautiful. Kacy has a great portfolio and such talent. We plan on using Kacy for all our big events and family pictures.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Jackie · Married on 02/25/2012

Kacy was amazing! Even two years later I get compliments on our photos. I loved every picture and was impressed with the moments she was able to capture that I didn't even realize were happening. She is amazing and she is worth way more than she charges.

Danielle · Married on 01/07/2012

Kacy helped make our wedding day a truly memorable and beauitful event. We will forever cherish the gorgeous photographs and wedding album that Kacy put together. Kacy was easy to work with, easy going, and had a wonderful vision for our pictures. She came prepared with many great ideas for places to get the best pictures at our venue. I was incredibly impressed with Kacy and have used her to take photographs twice since my wedding. I would highly recommend Kacy to any bride!

Sent on 02/13/2013

Kacy Hughes is awesome. She is a fantastic photographer. She helped us get great shots even though we had no idea what we were doing. She gives excellent direction to capture just the right moments. I dreaded taking pictures because was already so hectic but she made it fub and we got done fast! I was impressed. This womana is amazing. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/20/2013

Kacy was wonderful! She was so easy to work with and our pictures came out great. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 02/02/2013

Danielle · Married on 11/05/2011

Kacy was such a wonderful photographer to work with! We love our engagement and wedding photos! Her photo packages are very affordable. I will definitely be using Kacy's services again!

Sent on 02/24/2013