Kacie Cooper - Floral Designer Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Jessica
    Jessica A. Married on 06/12/2021

Kacie was great

Hands down, hire Kacie. She was SO EASY to work with. Basically one meeting and done. very reasonably priced. And last minute we had to make some changes and it was effortless. She handled immediately with no stress.
  • Colleen
    Colleen C. Married on 11/14/2020

Beautiful flowers at an affordable price!

Kacie was so wonderful to work with and her flowers are beautiful! This was the one area I was most nervous to shop for (not a big flower girl/not my main focus) but Kacie made it so easy. She made just what I was looking for, a clean simple style with some traditional elements. My bouquet was stunning and I loved it so much. She was very easy to work with and her prices are excellent!
  • Autumn
    Autumn Married on 05/31/2020

Beautiful!

Kacie did my flowers for my wedding and they were absolutely beautiful! I got several compliments. She is easy to work with and was very understanding and flexible when some of my wedding plans had to change due to COVID.
  • Stacey
    Stacey J. Married on 12/22/2019

A Joy to work with!

Kacie was personable and professional. With only a photograph or two, she easily created the right floral arrangements for my early morning wedding.
    Sydney Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful wedding flowers!

Kacie looked at my pinterest page, and then did a perfect job at her take on flowers using the style of the ones on my pinterest page. The wedding was beautiful, and she is the best!
  • Jessica
    Jessica D. Married on 11/10/2018

Flower extravaganza

Kacie rocks at her job! When I went in to talk to her about what I wanted, she put it all together perfectly! Everything she did on the day of the wedding was fantastic! My bouquet was stunning and all the girls were too, the guys boutonnieres looked great and the mothers & grandmothers corsages were gorgeous! I couldn’t have been any happier with booking Kacie for our wedding!
  • Maddy
    Maddy H. Married on 10/13/2018

Better than I imagined

The flower arrangements Kacie Cooper designed for our October 13 wedding were even more beautiful than I had imagined, which was a tall order because when people asked me what I was excited about for my wedding day one of the first things I would say was, "flowers." I'm just grateful I was smart enough to give Kacie creative license- when she emailed me asking if I would like to add some burgundy to my white and pink flowers I thought to myself, "she's the professional." And the burgundy dahlias were my favorite part!!!! Everything was perfect.
    Michele Married on 07/14/2018
    Kacie did a beautiful job for both my daughter’s weddings! She’s very creative, affordable and so easy to work with. I would highly recommend her!
    Brianna Married on 05/12/2018
    I knew what colors I wanted in my wedding, but knew very little about flowers. Kacie was so helpful and had wonderful suggestions. She created beautiful arrangements and made our wedding day beautiful!
    Emily Married on 04/28/2018
    Kacie did an amazing job for my wedding. She saw my vision and captured everything that I wanted perfectly. Ahe was so easy to work with and has amazing talent. Highly recommend!!
    Paige Married on 09/16/2017
    Kacie was incredible. She was very well priced, and was the best priced in the area. I had an idea of what I wanted and she really helped me create what was in my head. I was unsure of exactly what type of flowers, but she knows what looks good together. She was compassionate and very easy to work with. Her creations were beautiful and she created something even more beautiful than what I had pictured. She delivered them and was on time! She is organized and talented. I was very satisfied with her work and working with her. She comes highly recommended for a reason.
  • Meghan
    Meghan Married on 09/09/2017
    Kacie is so nice and she does a great job bringing your vision to life. What I learned from working with her is that it is OK to change your mind a bit, just communicate that quickly. Also, give dimensions of the space! We may have underestimated a thing or two, but overall it was gorgeous!
    Mary Married on 06/10/2017
    Kacie was a dream to work with. The flowers were just stunning. People at the wedding made comments about how beautiful everything was. Highly recommend.
    Amanda Married on 10/22/2016
    Kacie is amazing! My flowers were so beautiful and I loved everything at the wedding. The arch for my ceremony was beyond my hopes and dreams, the cake flowers really made the cake, and I'm obsessed with my bouquet. I'm so glad Kacie was a part of my special day.
    Rachel Married on 08/13/2016
    Kacie was very flexible and understood exactly the look we were going for. The flowers were AMAZING! She is also very reasonably priced and excellent quality. I would highly recommend her!
  • User2677184 2+ years ago
    I gave Kacie a photo of how I envisioned my bouquet and it turned out even more beautiful than I wanted! My flowers were perfect and I loved them! Kacie is also very easy to work with and very experienced!
  • User2358715 2+ years ago
    Kacie provided the most beautiful flowers for my ceremony and reception. She was always very professional and timely in her responses to me. I first knew I wanted to hire Kacie based on the fact that I emailed her multiple photos of bouquets and centerpieces from Pinterest and she sent me back price estimates immediately. Also, for any brides who do not want the pressure of meeting a minimum payment for a florist should hire Kacie.
    Nia Married on 09/06/2015
    Kacie went above and beyond with the flower decor on my wedding day. She usually incorporates a lot of greenery, but my wedding was at night so I didn't want as much and wowwww...she blew me away. The guests could not stop talking about how gorgeous the flowers were. I sent her inspiration photos of the look I wanted and it was everything AND MORE! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and I'm still in awe to this day. Like wow! She's also very affordable and works within your budget!
  • User2209813 2+ years ago
    Kacie Cooper was recommended to me by a family friend, and I couldn't have been happier with the results. She was very easy to work with, and the arrangements turned out so lovely! I met with her once to give her colors and ideas of things I liked, checked in with her a couple of times via email, and she delivered the flowers to our bridal suite the day of the wedding. The whole process was seamless, and she nailed the colors, combination of flowers, and arrangements! Our bridesmaid bouquets doubled as table centerpieces, and the flowers looked stunning in both settings. I would highly recommend her to any bride!
  • User1768636 2+ years ago
    Kacie was great to work and provided great suggestions! The florals were gorgeous.
    Steele J. Married on 05/31/2014
    This florist only had to meet with us one time to be able to meet all of our expectations and provide the perfect arrangements for our wedding. She was much more affordable than most of the florists we got quotes from, but from the looks of the product, you wouldn't have known it. Strongly recommend.
    Emily Married on 12/07/2013
    Kacie did an amazing job on my wedding flowers and bouquets! She was so pleasant and patient and has great ideas! It's always nice to work with someone who sits and listens! I wish you great success! Thank you Kacie!
  • Mandy
    Mandy Married on 12/22/2012
    Kacie was so easy to work with and her work is beautiful. I felt comfortable from the first moment we met to discuss my wedding. She delivers beautiful creations at a great price. From one meeting in person, Kacie was able to bring my vision to life. I received so many compliments on my bouquet and especially my bridesmaids' bouquets which included gold pinecones that I had requested. Kacie made them even more elegant than I had dreamed. She even went above and beyond to deliver some large centerpieces I DIY'd since they were too bulky for me to fit in my car. Working with her was a breeze and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a fabulous florist.
  • User1041713 2+ years ago
    Fantastic flowers. More than what I thought they would be on my budget. Truly tied all my colors together and I couldn't have been more pleased. Will use her again and again for any flowers I need.
    Nicole Married on 09/03/2017
    I had a hard time finding a florist willing to do my wedding because it was a small elopement but Kacie took on the task with no issues. She gave us a great price and the flowers looked beautiful and are still going strong 3 days after the wedding. Thank you Kacie!