K2 Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Lindsay
    Lindsay P. Married on 11/02/2019

Greensboro - Great DJ

K2 Productions was so great to work with! We had Q DJ our wedding and he was so great and able to read the crowd so well. We appreciate him for keeping the party going!
    Roger Married on 09/23/2018
    Mark was just awesome! Very chill, down to Earth and provided great music options and opinions. I gave him my "vision" and "feel" of the party and he came up with an awesome playlist. All I told him was the genre of the music and about the time. I elected to go with 90s to early 2000s and he knocked it out of the park. I had trouble coming up with music for the ceremony and entrances and he gave me a couple good options.

His set up was clean and did not take up much space. The speakers were loud and it kicked for such a small compact set up.

I highly recommend K2 Productions for the services you get and the value of the service.
    Betty Married on 06/02/2018
    Mark is absolutely amazing and is really worth anyone's time and money if they are looking for a DJ for any event. We had Mark as our Wedding DJ/MC on June 2, 2018 and he did not disappoint. From the beginning to end, he was super thoughtful and considerate and if you left something out of your agenda, he followed up to make sure that it wasn't on purpose. He got the crowd so hyped up and everyone had so much fun! I received so many compliments after the wedding that the music was great and that they had so much fun. I really give props to Mark to giving life to the crowd and for all his flexibility. Definitely a great person to work with and I couldn't have ask for a better DJ. =)
    Stacy Married on 11/03/2017
    Mark was awesome! Several of our guests commented on how great the playlist was and he accommodated requests from people on the dance floor! Thanks, again!!
    Jackson Married on 07/02/2017
    Mark Yuen was excellent to work with, he was extremely flexible, and quick to respond to all my emails and last minute changes. I used Mark as my DJ for both the wedding ceremony and the reception. I received a lot of positive feedback from my guests on how great Mark was in his DJing ability. They mentioned how smoothly he was able to transition the songs, especially ones that were requested, he knew all the parts of a song where the audience knew the lyrics and Mark would lower the volume of the singing while maintaining the volume of the song's music so that our guest could sing along. I highly recommend Mark for your wedding or any event, no need to research or look for anyone else, he was the best!
    Jennifer Married on 06/24/2017
    Mark was great! He was very responsive to all our questions and he did a great job on the day of the wedding! He worked well with our coordinator and made it a stress free night! :)
    Mark Married on 04/28/2017
    K2 Productions was amazing to work with for our wedding. He was recommended by a friend since I was in need a reliable DJ with great value. Mark the DJ was very attentive when we spoke. He blocked off the date long before we even gave a deposit. He let us sample his work to make sure we understood his style via Google Drive. My fiance and I listened to his songs and transitioned and were satisfied. Mark was very easy to get along with and worked well with our wedding coordinator. Mark was very kind and professional throughout the whole process and day of our reception. He made sure our list of songs were played and had everyone on the dance floor the whole night. I highly recommend Mark and K2 Productions for weddings and any other special event.
    Melissa Married on 10/15/2016
    Great service. I must've changed the playlist at least 5x including the weekend before my reception, and Mark did an exceptional job in choosing the right songs to transition from the oldies for the older generation to contemporary for the younger generation. Everyone was happy and dancing all night.
    Hoai Married on 10/15/2016
    Responsive, affordable, and professional DJ. The service was well-executed and we can't be happier. We provided him with the list, and after multiple changes, he still as the patience to work with us. When we forgot about the recession song, he reminded us. He arrived on time and I didn't have to worry about one thing from his end. One less thing to worry about during our hectic but loving day. Well worth the month, definitely will refer him to families and friends.
    Jean Married on 07/09/2016
    DJ Mark was amazing! He fulfilled every request and song that we wanted played during our ceremony and our reception and the crowd loved him. I would definitely recommend him if you're looking for a DJ/emcee! 5 stars all around!

Thank Mark!
    D Married on 06/05/2016
    Best DJ and by far the most easy going vendor we had!!! There were no issues and Mark did a great job at addressing our concerns! Mark assured us that when playing songs he doesn't play a song long enough for people to get bored, he has a great variety of music to fit any occasion, can include any songs requested, can fit music perfectly to the events, and can even emcee! HE DELIVERED ON EVERYTHING! We had issues with almost every other vendor, but Mark did a fantastic job and really made our night memorable! We even had a shoe game that he had never heard of, but after giving him a script, he ran with it and we had a blast! Choose K2 for your wedding and you won't be disappointed!
    Juanita Married on 06/04/2016
    Our friends AND family LOVED Mark! We did not know exactly what kind of music that we wanted at our wedding, but we knew what kind of music we liked. We provided a list of songs and the type of music we wanted to hear and Mark executed it. Mark did an spectacular job at keeping the dance floor alive and had everyone on the dance floor ALL NIGHT!! I definitely recommend K2 Productions for your wedding or party! Thanks, Mark!
  • User2370383 2+ years ago
    Mark did a great job at our wedding. He provided music during the ceremony and reception. For the ceremony, he played our song choices for the processional and recessional and also provided a mic and mic stand for the officiant. He had a total of two wireless mics for us to use during the ceremony and reception. For the reception, we sent Mark a list of our preferred songs and a "do not play" list. He did a great job of keeping to our list and incorporating the music genres we requested. All of our guests loved his music choices and transitions. Mark also did a great job MC'ing our reception and kept with our timeline.

Before the wedding, Mark was super responsive with all of our emails. We highly recommend him as a wedding DJ!
  • User2342837 2+ years ago
    Mark did a great job at our wedding, from beginning to end. At the start, we had a lot of questions... but after a couple of emails and conversations, he was able to address all our concerns. The only thing we were worried about was walking through your wedding rehearsal without the music. When it came down to the day of our wedding, he transitioned all our songs flawlessly (i.e. different songs for the grooms, bridesmaids, flower girls, and the bride). He was also able to address another issue regarding our set up, which was moving a speaker out to the tent which was 125 ft away from the DJ table. In the end, he played our entire playlist and was able to fill in with other songs to get the guests dancing all night. Overall, Mark did a fantastic job with the ceremony, the reception, and the after party... according to my (now) wife, Mark "rocked it".
  • User2328197 2+ years ago
    DJ Mark was so awesome! He was willing to travel to two different locations for my ceremony and reception. He is so easy to work with and very accommodating to my bridal party when they did there introduction dances. He's very responsive to my e-mails. I would recommend DJ Mark for your wedding!
  • User2382760 2+ years ago
    Mark was an amazing DJ. I've known him for a long time and the wedding guests enjoyed him. It was a daytime wedding and I was wondering if people would really dance, but people were dancing to the end! Mark was able to engage the crowd he was dj-ing for and keep them dancing. I highly recommend K2 Productions.
    Nikki Married on 06/20/2015
    Mark was absolutely amazing at my wedding this past Saturday! Music is such a huge part of a wedding from the cocktail hour, to dinner and then to dancing the night away on the dance floor. The entire night Mark was able to read the crowd and knew exactly what song to play to get people up and dancing. Before the wedding we had spoken with Mark a few times and gave him a brief idea of what we wanted. For cocktail hour we wanted upbeat background music and after dinner we wanted people up and dancing. Mark met and then exceeded our expectations. He was able to play songs that all generations knew and loved. He seamlessly blended one song into another and made sure the dance floor was always full, which is just what we wanted. I knew I wanted the music to help set the tone for the wedding a Mark did exactly that. Mark was always professional and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him for your wedding, or any event where you need a DJ.
    Sandy Married on 05/23/2015
    Mark was phenomenal! I've known him for about 20 years and have frequented plenty of his events (clubs, rooftop parties, weddings). I couldn't have picked a better DJ to deejay my wedding. =)
    Jill Married on 05/15/2015
    Ks Productions did a great job. My DJ was Alex and he did a great job of being in contact with and providing all of the necessary information that my husband and I needed to make our wedding day perfect. K2 Productions also provided up lighting for are reception that truly added one of the extra special touches for our venue.
  • User2158272 2+ years ago
    Mark was the best DJ. We received so many compliments on the music (from young and old). All the music throughout the night was seamless and perfect. Almost everyone was dancing and having fun after dinner. Very professional DJ. I would highly recommend Mark.
    Steve Married on 07/19/2014
    Mark was an extremely professional DJ who did a fantastic job during our wedding. He was very patient in our song selections (we only gave him 2 days to review our list and obtain any additional music) and provided some friendly reminders on which aspects of the wedding couples typically choose specific songs for (never even realized they play music during cake cutting!). He was punctual and accommodated an above average insurance requirement for our venue without any questions. We would highly recommend him for any special events in your future.
    Helen Married on 06/28/2014
    Mark was very pleasant to work with. He is very low maintenance when it came to us having to make any accommodations. He was very responsive to our inquires and made excellent suggestions when we couldn't make a solid decision for the reception. The music selection was wonderful and people kept complimenting how Mark was so good. He kept a lot of people on the dance floor the entire night. I would definitely recommend K2 productions to my friends.
    Huy Married on 06/07/2014
    Mark did an amazing job as our DJ for our wedding. He was very responsive and flexible to all of our requests before, during, and after the wedding. Everyone loved the music. He didn't play the entirety of songs which kept the party poppin and everybody dancing all night! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ than Mark Yuen.. Thanks for everything!
    Beth Married on 05/31/2014
    Excellent communication between K2 and wedding family. Dj Mario was off the chain. Nobody wanted to stop dancing. He covered all eras.
  • User1599035 2+ years ago
    Mark brings tons of experience and professionalism. He is super flexible and gave us plenty of recommendations for song choices throughout the ceremony and reception. I even forgot to pay him for rest of his services at that night, and he allowed me to send him a check later on. It didn't end there, he also recorded the entire wedding's music to give us as a memento. I can't thank him enough for making our wedding night perfect.