K2 Photography, LLC Reviews

24 | Kerrville, TX

24 Reviews for K2 Photography, LLC

Caroline · Married on 09/02/2018

These photographers were perfect!

Sandra · Married on 03/16/2018

EXCELLENCE & PERFECTION! That is how I would describe these amazing duo! I am a wedding planner and I used them for my own wedding because I wanted the best!

Reyna · Married on 11/11/2017

Summer and Kim were an AMAZING team and an absolute pleasure to work with! I would definitely recommend K2 for anyone getting married in the Hill Country. She was on time to the church rehearsal and on the wedding day and helped everyone relax during formal pictures. We just saw our teasers and want more, she captured the feeling of our wedding day perfectly and we know there are more great pictures to come.

Chelsea · Married on 09/02/2017

Loved working with Summer and Kim! They listened to what I wanted and gave a lot of insight to help me achieve the best day ever!

Lindsay · Married on 04/21/2017

K2 photography is absolutely amazing. Summer is so sweet and so amazing at what she does. I would recommend them for any occasion!

Nikole · Married on 11/01/2016

Thank you for your awesome service. Nikole

Kaylin · Married on 10/29/2016

Summer and Kim were absolutely incredible, their knowledge of the business and positivity made our experience so wonderful. Thank you two so much for everything on the best day of our lives!

XOXO
    Kaylin Meek

Debbie · Married on 10/29/2016

They will absolutely work with you at your convenience and take the most amazing, creative pictures imaginable. Could not have asked for more! They are so fun and laid back yet extremely professional at the same time. Just the best!

• David

David · Married on 10/15/2016

K2 photography did a great job! They were very professional and easy to work with during and after the ceremony. And the pictures look amazing :)

Katie · Married on 09/24/2016

Super easy to work with, even as our plans had to change due to weather. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the photos! They listened to what I wanted and did a beautiful job getting it done.

Mary · Married on 05/07/2016

Summer and her team were awesome! They were so easy to coordinate with and really worked with your schedule! They helped me set the timeline for my wedding and even helped get everyone involved in the wedding to right place at the right time! The pictures turned out great too! I really enjoyed working with K2 Photography!

Brady · Married on 05/07/2016

K2 Photography was wonderful and couldn't imagine anyone else to capture all the important moments of our big day!

audrey · Married on 12/12/2015

Summer and Kim were great! They were very professional and wonderful! Summer was able to wrangle my husband and his friends, went with the flow, and was very easy to work with. They both had so many great ideas. They were patient and flexible with us. We have received so many compliments on the photos and how awesome Summer and Kim were! The photos are amazing!! I highly recommend K2 Photography!

We enjoyed having K2 with us on our wedding day!

Meagan · Married on 10/17/2015

K2 did absolutely AMAZING job for us during our wedding! Everyone that has seen the photos have made comments on how great the photographer was. On top of the great quality, they are a blast to be around, they make the entire thing fun for everyone involved. I give K2 two thumbs way up!!

Catharine · Married on 04/18/2015

I would highly recommend K2 Photography to any couple (or family) looking for pictures in the Hill Country area. These ladies are professional, great at what they do, and go above and beyond for their clients. We had a great time taking portraits and wedding photos with them and were so pleased with the results.

This is my 3rd time having Summer & Kim do my photographs. 2 couple sessions & 1 wedding. They do an excellent job & are very reasonable. Their pictures were even chosen for a very prominent hill country wedding magazine, so they don't lack in quality!

Laine · Married on 10/18/2014

K2 Photography really helped with my planning by visiting the venue a couple of times to identify when the sun was setting! They take great pictures and really directed my husband and I in positions so we have pictures that we love and want to hang in my house. We had a very short cocktail hour, and K2 photography did a great job of getting all the pictures taken we wanted to take and having us return to the reception! There isn't a picture they took that I didn't want! They are fantastic photographers and would hire them again and again.

Alexandra · Married on 05/03/2014

Summer and Mrs Kneese were an absolute pleasure to work with, made everything so easy and hassle free, accommodated any suggestions or needs that we requested, and were overall one of the best decisions we made with the wedding planning! Absolutely would use them all over again!

Monique · Married on 10/12/2013

I could not think of anyone better to have photographed our wedding. I have had wonderful compliments on our wedding pictures, and still love going back to them! I know so much of it is because of Kim and Summer, and the care they take in every photo session they take on. Every interaction is professional. Getting pictures taken the the Kneeses' was exciting and fun! Every request that was made was fulfilled, and the pictures captured so many amazing moments. Thank you so much!

Emily · Married on 06/22/2013

Summer and her mother went above and beyond to meet our needs. For example, we didn't want a ton of photos where the wedding party was lined up and shot in the church; we wanted more candid photos at the reception. This was exactly what we got! We also received gorgeous, if I may say so myself, photos of my husband and I. She asked us what we wanted and then she delivered! I highly, highly recommend K2 Photography for any occasion!!!

• Carrie

Carrie · Married on 01/04/2013

Summer and her mom, Kim, work together as a team. It is such an added bonus to have 2 photographers. They take absolutely breathtaking photographs and they're a lot of fun to work with!!

Kaci · Married on 10/24/2015

The ladies of K2 Photography went above and beyond my expectations for photography for our wedding! I live in Austin, Texas but our wedding was in Hunt, Texas. I was torn between spending more than what my budget allowed on an Austin photographer or finding someone in Kerrville to photograph our wedding. I was a little worried about the quality of a photographer that I was going to find near Hunt. When I booked with K2 Photography I was very happy about the price but still a little unsure about what I was going to be getting. 1.) Summer Kneese and her mother were extremely flexible with their time and were able to meet with me on my terms which was difficult since I live 2 hours away and travel extensively for work. 2.) Their price includes two photographers which was amazing because most photographers raise the price if they add on a second photographer. They also base their pricing upon how many hours you need them, they don't lock you into to a set package which was refreshing. 3.) They were early, organized and extremely polite and patient with everyone involved. 4.) They stood in the pouring rain (yes, sadly it rained on our outdoor wedding!!) and stomped through the mud in rainboots to get all the shots I wanted without complaint or even an annoyed look on their faces. 5.) They offered us a completely complimentary raincheck to redo a couples photoshoot at the same location on a different date since it rained on us. This was SO, SO generous of them and they did not have to offer this! 6.) They completed the photos within 2 months and sent them all to me on a zip drive which made it very easy.
    I highly recommend K2 photography if you are in need of a photographer in the Hill Country!