K2 Media Reviews

38 Reviews for K2 Media

1 User photo

K2 Media 1

Breanne · Married on 03/05/2016

I loved everything about K2. They did an amazing job at my wedding. I had them DJ and do my video. The DJ was great! I still have people asking who DJed my wedding because it was so much fun.
    Im so in love with our video. Everyone was so helpful and nice the day of the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better video. I highly recommend K2 for anyone's wedding!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Kyle is a friend from college and his wife was a bridesmaid. I wouldn't have trusted anyone else to make our reception so memorable! He went above and beyond! I haven't seen our video yet, but the staff was so professional, had great attention to detail and were flexible and able to work well with my photographer. The lighting at the reception complimented our décor so well and really gave it that extra touch we needed. All of our guests were so complimentary of the event and I know Kyle had a huge part in the success!

Sent on 03/09/2016

JENNIFER · Married on 12/12/2015

Kyle and his staff at K2Media went above and beyond to help make my daughters 16th birthday the "party of the year". This is the second event we have had K2Media at and both times the quality was far above my expectations. I would highly recommend K2Media to anyone looking to have an over the top party or wedding. From the time I booked to the follow up after the party, I believe I rec'd service that surpassed the money I invested. I have and will continue to recommend K2Media to anyone that I converse with, as well as utilize his services in the future.

Thanks Kyle and all of K2Media.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Pam · Married on 12/12/2015

Kyle was fantastic to work with. We had very specific types of music we wanted and he was happy to accommodate us. Kyle was fun, professional and kept the party going! We loved his DJ services but the photo booth was the icing on the cake! IT was so much and the props were fantastic. Everyone enjoyed taking a turn in the booth! The Lip Sync Battle was by far my favorite moment of the evening! Thanks for everything! You made our reception an afternoon to remember!!

Sent on 07/12/2016

K2 Media was truly amazing! They made our wedding so special! Kyle was great at communication through the entire planning process. He always checked in to make sure we had everything organized. Our wedding had to switch locations because of rain and he was so flexible with everything! He knew all the right songs to play for the wedding and even let me DJ for a little! So fun! We could not have asked for a better DJ! Highly recommend!!! :)

Sent on 03/06/2016

Leah · Married on 10/24/2015

Kyle and team were such a fun DJ/MC to have at our wedding! They really got the crowd excited and played all the best music. In addition, Kyle added lights in our wedding colors all around the venue, it was such a great pop of color when the sun went down!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Chelsea · Married on 10/02/2015

Kyle and Adam from K2 Media were recommended to us by another DJ, who's contract fell through with us, and we feel we ended up with the better vendor! Adam was the DJ and MC for the evening, and did an excellent job. Both men are professionals, and I would absolutely recommend them to any bride looking for DJ and MC services, as well as lighting and photo booths. They can do it all!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Katherine · Married on 09/19/2015

I can't even explain how amazing K2 is! Our wedding was this weekend, and we had such an amazing time with Kyle and his crew. They did everything in their power to make our day so special! I highly recommend them to everyone! They will make sure your day is everything you imagine!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/08/2015

Update to the Weaver Wedding review. 5 STARS on all categories. Kyle from K2 went miles above expectation in all areas. We could not have imagined a better DJ, lighting & photo booth service. Kyle anticipated and synced perfectly with the mood changes from party to romance without hesitation.

Sent on 03/09/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 06/20/2015

7 months after our wedding and people are still talking about how much fun it was! Kyle and Jeremy from K2 Media went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was everything we wanted and more. Kyle always answered his phone and responded to emails within 24 hours which is very important while planning a wedding. I had specific songs that we wanted to have played throughout the ceremony and Kyle found them and it was all executed perfectly. Their equipment, facade, and uplighting made the room look outstanding! He actually saved us a lot of money on uplighting since he comes with his own. He kept an eye on the crowd and really gauged our guest's interests and kept the party going! Most importantly, they were genuine and very kind to us and all of our guests. We are forever grateful that we entrusted K2 Media to DJ our wedding. It was perfect! I would HIGHLY recommend their services!

Sent on 03/06/2016
  • Bobbi

Bobbi · Married on 02/28/2015

I loved our DJ Kyle. We got his information from a bridal show at UNF. He was very professional and very organized from the beginning. That is definitely something you want from your DJ, seeing how a DJ can make or break your reception. He even came to the reception site twice to make sure the up lighting was good. He also worked closely with our coordinator for Crowne Plaza to make sure the set up for the room was going to work out. The reception music was great, there was a nice mix of variety for everyone. The dance floor was definitely not empty. Sincerely, extremely happy customer.

Sent on 03/11/2015

Daren · Married on 11/23/2013

We had Kyle DJ our wedding in November of 2013. He was more than accommodating as he quickly transitioned from the wedding ceremony to the reception. He was already setup by the time the first guest arrived at the reception which was 8 miles from the ceremony. All of our guests were very pleased with the reception! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Kyle to anyone, whether it be for a wedding, sweet 16 or just a plain ole get together!

Sent on 03/04/2016

3.5

Great to work with! Super nice and personal guy. His set up was awesome! Everyone loved the photo booth and energy of the dancing. A few things were miscommunicatated but it wasn't anything huge!

Sent on 08/30/2016