K Studio Corp Reviews

K Studio Corp 6
K Studio Corp 7
  • Maurice

Maurice Dib · Married on 07/06/2019

Fun, light-hearted, and professional photo shoot

We met Kusuma at Gantry Park Plaza. He had arrived early to make sure everything was prepared by the time we arrived. He used every nook and cranny of the park, the Pepsi sign, the board walk, the city skyline, and the sun itself to create many amazing photo possibilities. He was very instructive but still allowed us to use some of our own creativity in posing. His excitement and pride in his work showed throughout, as you could see how much he loved the photos as he looked at and excitedly shared the previews with us throughout. I'd highly recommend this service to anyone!

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Abraham

Abraham Setiawan · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent Wedding Photographer

It was a perfect choice to choose K studio with Mr. Kusuma as the lead photographer as our wedding photographer. He is super professional, super friendly, super energetic, super flexible, super eager, and he pays a lot attention to every single aspect and detail to get those perfect shots. We are very grateful for Mr. Kusuma and the result for his amazing work.

Sent on 06/09/2019

padmapriya jampana · Married on 05/21/2019

To go person for photography in Newyork

Kusuma is one of the great photographers in New York, he understands what you want and gives the best and he made us feel very comfortable, me and my fiance made great memories and framed them because of him

Sent on 04/19/2019

Joshua · Married on 02/24/2019

Kusuma is not only a talented photographer but he is also very professional, funny, energetic and very flixible with the scheduling. He made our session so much fun , we’re so happy with our engagement photos he gave us everything we wanted and more. Me and my fiancé are so very grateful , he was able to capture our love in a photo

Sent on 04/28/2018

Joe · Married on 09/09/2018

Kusuma is the best photopgraphers. He is very passionate, profeessional and He have a beautiful art of not only capturing smiles but souls also and His photos tell a story which even million words wont be able to express this beautifully. I really recommand for everybody, my friends, my family and to the world whose reading now. If you with him ( Kusuma ) he will made your day fabulous.
    You are the best Kusuma.
    Gbu abundantly

Sent on 10/14/2018

Sumra · Married on 08/04/2018

He is one of the best photographers. He is very passionate about photography and fun to work with. Throughout our shoot he was very helpful and after receiving our pictures we were just amazed. I highly highly highly recommend him. You are the best Kusuma! Keep the good work :)
    Sumra & Vikram

Sent on 06/18/2018
  • Michael

Michael A. · Married on 02/04/2018

February Wedding in NYC!

We cannot recommend Kusuma highly enough! My husband (from the UK) and I got married in February 2018 in a beautiful loft in Chelsea surrounded by 59 of our closest friend and family from around the world. Kusuma was very responsive to our message and easy to coordinate with. He was very flexible as our wedding ceremony was in Chealsea and our reception was in the wine cellar of a Mediterranean restaurant near Times Square. Our photos are all beautiful and a wonderful, lasting, forever memory we will always cherish. Whether a large wedding or small this is your photographer!

Sent on 04/19/2019
    K Studio Corp 14
    K Studio Corp 15

Jeremy Hou · Married on 03/24/2017

First-year birthday party.

Kusuma is a very talented photographer. He is very reliable, flexible, and professional. Not only all the pictures were all amazing, but also he was incredibly easy to work with from the beginning to the end. During the party, Kusuma was very patient with kids and gave us a lot of direction which we needed. My wife and I were very pleased with our decision. I would highly recommend Kusuma photography!

Sent on 04/22/2019

He made our day wonderful!! He was extremely curtious to all guest. Made sure all our needs were met. Pictures are absolutely fabulous, we are very pleased. We will definitely use him again and recommend his services to all our family and friends.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Thank you Kusuma! You made our event a lot more fun. Kusuma remained flexible to a last minute event and helped us go through all the event successfully. A+! Will definitely use him again for future events. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Mary · Married on 08/08/2014

Kusuma of K Studio Corp is so wonderful in a variety of ways. He is very professional, takes both interesting and beautiful photos and is a warm caring person who is fun to work with! In fact, my husband and I think so highly of him that we have hired him again to shoot my 50th birthday party in December!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Lana · Married on 06/08/2014

One of the best photographer ever. Thank you so much Kusuma for wonderful and memorable pictures!!! Would definitely recommend him to everyone!!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Linda · Married on 05/17/2014

Amazing service. Very punctual and attentive. I loved working with Kusuma, he was an hour early on my wedding day and had so much patience. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends for engagement and wedding photos.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Juan · Married on 04/25/2014

Mr. Kusuma is a wonderful fotographer and person. He took amazing pictures of our wedding, he is patient, friendly and punctual. If you are having a special event you need captured in pictures, kusuma is defenetly someone you want to look into. Great job, Excellent service and beautiful memories captured at an affordable price! Can't ask for more.

Sent on 05/25/2014

mel mhom · Married on 01/25/2014

kusuma is so great to work with.
    I found him online and I was hesitant at first but after my husband and I visited his studio, we felt very comfortable with him and thought that he is the photographer we are looking for.
    good job, Kusuma...thumbs up, K Studio...

Sent on 02/16/2014

Aeysha · event on 01/19/2014

It was such a pleasure to have Kasuma at the engagment party as a photographer. He is GREAT at taking beautiful shots. Additionally, he is excellent in giving direction with poses and has a pleasant personality. I highly recommend him to everyone. He has many years of experience and this shows in his work. We all were very pleased with his flexibility, quality, and professionalism. He is very responsive and punctual. I was at an ease having to deal with Kasuma. With all the other things that one has to worry about, i was worry-free with photography. I'm very glad that he covered our event. Thank you so very much. We greatly appreciate it.

Sent on 01/22/2014

We really enjoyed working with Kusuma of K studio's. He did a wonderful job of photographing our wedding day. He was dependable, flexible and captured all the special moments of our day. Everyone loved our pictures! I would definitely recommend Kusuma of K Studio's for photographing any event!

Sent on 01/25/2014
  • User3850852 · event on 12/21/2013

Kusuma came 30 minutes before the party to set up and stayed 30 minutes after our agreed time because our party ran long. He took 670+ photos over 3.5 hours and sent them to me within days. His CD and printed photos arrived very quickly, as well. He was always smiling and looked great at the party. I cannot imagine a more economical photographer, or one who takes more photos/sends photos quicker. Giving him an A+.

Sent on 01/25/2014

Seriously you are an absolute professional. Wonderful to work with and fantastic to have working in the background or right up close during a special event. Very respectful, artistic, open to the suggestions of others, and out to capture the best moments of a beautiful day! Also a very easy transaction and continued service with editing even months after our event. Again, we cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 01/24/2014

The photo session went better than expected even with the crazy wind you made this day special for us. You were flexible, funny, professional & an excellent photographer. I love the pictures!! Thank you kusuma!!

Sent on 05/05/2013

J · Married on 03/16/2013

after meeting with several photographers and photography company, my wife and i chose to go with K Studio to be our wedding photographer. After sitting down with the photograph Kusuma personally, my wife and i felt very comfortable with him, because of his flexibility and friendly nature, we decided immediately that we wanted him as our photographer. we made the right decision, kusuma is an excellent photographer he and his associate were at our house bright and early as we discussed, to capture every moment of our wedding from begging to end. after the reception our guests raved about him and several wanted his information. by the following week i promptly received my copies of wedding pictures, and im blown away at how stunning they came out. my wife and i are extremely happy that we made the right choice by choosing kusuma as our photographer and we would recommend him to anyone in need of a professional, friendly, and skilled photographer for their wedding.

Sent on 04/14/2013
  • User3045644 · event on 02/02/2013

K Studios Photography did an excellent job for my father's 50th. He was extremely professional and captured all the precious moments beautifully. The whole family is so happy with the pictures. Awsome job, I'd definatley recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Kusuma was a great guy to work with , we told him what we want and he made it happened . It was freezing and raining but he still can captured unexpected momeny of our wedding and turn into the beautiful story of our picture . Best service and reasonable price .
    Have you find any photographer yet ? if not , i am highly recommend Kusuma .... Cheers Doddy - Sisca

Sent on 12/27/2012

Jono · Married on 12/15/2012

It was a great service! Kusuma is very good at what he is doing!

Sent on 12/20/2012

Paul · event on 12/02/2012

My fiance and I got more than what was promised in terms services provided. Kusuma stayed at the party more hours and gave us more photos than what was agreed upon. He is very professional, true to his word, very fair priced, and most importantly his work is top notch. Highly recommended..

Sent on 01/03/2013