K Studio Corp Reviews

40 | Woodside, NY

40 Reviews for K Studio Corp

Joshua · Getting married on 02/24/2019

Kusuma is not only a talented photographer but he is also very professional, funny, energetic and very flixible with the scheduling. He made our session so much fun , we’re so happy with our engagement photos he gave us everything we wanted and more. Me and my fiancé are so very grateful , he was able to capture our love in a photo

Joe · Married on 09/09/2018

Kusuma is the best photopgraphers. He is very passionate, profeessional and He have a beautiful art of not only capturing smiles but souls also and His photos tell a story which even million words wont be able to express this beautifully. I really recommand for everybody, my friends, my family and to the world whose reading now. If you with him ( Kusuma ) he will made your day fabulous.
    You are the best Kusuma.
    Gbu abundantly

Sumra · Married on 08/04/2018

He is one of the best photographers. He is very passionate about photography and fun to work with. Throughout our shoot he was very helpful and after receiving our pictures we were just amazed. I highly highly highly recommend him. You are the best Kusuma! Keep the good work :)
    Sumra & Vikram

He made our day wonderful!! He was extremely curtious to all guest. Made sure all our needs were met. Pictures are absolutely fabulous, we are very pleased. We will definitely use him again and recommend his services to all our family and friends.

Thank you Kusuma! You made our event a lot more fun. Kusuma remained flexible to a last minute event and helped us go through all the event successfully. A+! Will definitely use him again for future events. Highly recommended.

Mary · Married on 08/08/2014

Kusuma of K Studio Corp is so wonderful in a variety of ways. He is very professional, takes both interesting and beautiful photos and is a warm caring person who is fun to work with! In fact, my husband and I think so highly of him that we have hired him again to shoot my 50th birthday party in December!

Lana · Married on 06/08/2014

One of the best photographer ever. Thank you so much Kusuma for wonderful and memorable pictures!!! Would definitely recommend him to everyone!!

Linda · Married on 05/17/2014

Amazing service. Very punctual and attentive. I loved working with Kusuma, he was an hour early on my wedding day and had so much patience. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends for engagement and wedding photos.

Juan · Married on 04/25/2014

Mr. Kusuma is a wonderful fotographer and person. He took amazing pictures of our wedding, he is patient, friendly and punctual. If you are having a special event you need captured in pictures, kusuma is defenetly someone you want to look into. Great job, Excellent service and beautiful memories captured at an affordable price! Can't ask for more.

mel mhom · Married on 01/25/2014

kusuma is so great to work with.
    I found him online and I was hesitant at first but after my husband and I visited his studio, we felt very comfortable with him and thought that he is the photographer we are looking for.
    good job, Kusuma...thumbs up, K Studio...

We really enjoyed working with Kusuma of K studio's. He did a wonderful job of photographing our wedding day. He was dependable, flexible and captured all the special moments of our day. Everyone loved our pictures! I would definitely recommend Kusuma of K Studio's for photographing any event!

Seriously you are an absolute professional. Wonderful to work with and fantastic to have working in the background or right up close during a special event. Very respectful, artistic, open to the suggestions of others, and out to capture the best moments of a beautiful day! Also a very easy transaction and continued service with editing even months after our event. Again, we cannot thank you enough!

The photo session went better than expected even with the crazy wind you made this day special for us. You were flexible, funny, professional & an excellent photographer. I love the pictures!! Thank you kusuma!!

J · Married on 03/16/2013

after meeting with several photographers and photography company, my wife and i chose to go with K Studio to be our wedding photographer. After sitting down with the photograph Kusuma personally, my wife and i felt very comfortable with him, because of his flexibility and friendly nature, we decided immediately that we wanted him as our photographer. we made the right decision, kusuma is an excellent photographer he and his associate were at our house bright and early as we discussed, to capture every moment of our wedding from begging to end. after the reception our guests raved about him and several wanted his information. by the following week i promptly received my copies of wedding pictures, and im blown away at how stunning they came out. my wife and i are extremely happy that we made the right choice by choosing kusuma as our photographer and we would recommend him to anyone in need of a professional, friendly, and skilled photographer for their wedding.

Kusuma was a great guy to work with , we told him what we want and he made it happened . It was freezing and raining but he still can captured unexpected momeny of our wedding and turn into the beautiful story of our picture . Best service and reasonable price .
    Have you find any photographer yet ? if not , i am highly recommend Kusuma .... Cheers Doddy - Sisca

Jono · Married on 12/15/2012

It was a great service! Kusuma is very good at what he is doing!

Karen · Married on 11/26/2012

Our event was a small and intimate ceremony, but Kasumba from KStudios made us feel like it was the grandest event ever! He was so professional, but most of all warm and understanding. He listened to our goals and what we envisioned and he captured it perfectly!! We now spend endless hours looking at his work and reminiscing at the memories the pictures have captured for us. We are so happy we chose him. Everyone who looks at our pictures comment on how unique and beautiful they are. They are not simply pictures but candid snapshots of the love that we have for each other, that was so precisely frozen on film. Kasumba went above and beyond for us and we are so ever grateful for how special he made our day!!!

Kusuma was definitely a blessing! So patient & professional. Awesome job! Would definitely use him for future events & recommend him to others!

• W

Wawang · Married on 11/07/2012

He is a friendly guy, always on time. He is listening to us. I recommend him if you need a photographer.

Biana · Married on 07/01/2012

Though I didn't do wedding pictures we did protrait pictures in the park and liked them so much had Ksusuma do an event for us as well. We were very pleased with him both times. He is first and foremost a very nice and accomodating person and so easy and pleasant to work with. He is also a very hard worker and others at our event wanted his card because they noticed that he is never sitting or resting and always working. We felt that he was everywhere all at once and loved our pictures as they captured the true feel of our event. We also had over 500 pictures (!) from our 2 hour event-seriously he did not miss a single moment! Our portraits were also amazing and I know will be family keepsakes due to their beauty. I would definitely strongly reccomend Kusuma and would use him again in a heartbeat. As a matter of fact, I told my husband that if we live outside NY I would even offer to fly him to where we live since I really thought he was all around awesome.

Elvi · Married on 05/13/2012

Sucsess always for you and your company.

One of the best photographer in New York City, Kusuma delivers beyond expectation. Friendly, hard worker, never stop for second. Love the pictures. Highly recommend to any body who needs photographer. Thank you so much for being of our wedding. Kusuma

Elena · Married on 11/20/2011

We are very pleased with the work and quality of K Studio. This was their first Jewish American weddidng but they did not miss a moment.
    We highly recommend this not so well known group of people who will go above and beyond to make your day very special. Kusuma has lots of nice wedding poses ideas, but we provided them the ones we liked and he was super happy to adjust and replicate what was shown. Very positive, quick, has good vision and DOES NOT STOP FOR 1 SECOND.
    We can't wait to see our pictures, but based on the few previews - he did a fantastic job! Two thumbs up! Go kusuma :)

Shamsiah · Married on 11/14/2011

My husband and I are from Singapore and we came to New York for our second honeymoon. We had this dream of doing a bridal shoot in New York and found Kusuma from our internet research. Seeing the great reviews he had , my husband and I decided he probably was worth a try besides the photos he took were very well taken and depicted the emotions and stories of his subjects.
    We were impressed beyond our expectations. This guy is the sweetest ever, Kusuma actually went out of his way to fetch us from our hotel so that we would not get lost going to his studio by ourselves as we were tourists from Singapore and the Metro system could get confusing sometimes.
    Despite having had full days of shooting prior to our shoot, Kusuma was full of energy and enthusiasm, always trying to improve his shots and making sure we were comfortable , which was why he and his wife sweetly arranged for a home cooked meal for us when we had our full day shoot . Aren't they the sweetest ever?
    Kusuma delivered above and beyond our expectations, this guy really goes all the way out for you . Our friends and family love the photos he took of us. We were so lucky to have found him and would definitely highly recommend him.
    Kusuma, we love you , you are the sweetest photographer ever!! :)
    Shammie & Juffrey , Singapore

Cecilia · Married on 10/23/2011

Kasuma, David and their team were so great. Your wedding day can get hectic but they were both so eager to make it special! Thank you for your professionalism and great work.