14 Reviews for K Schulz Photography

Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)
14 K Schulz Photography Reviews

Kelly is a wonderful photographer, both in personality and in professionalism. She took our engagement photos for us, and she really helped me feel comfortable in front of the camera. Her creativeness in staging photos is complemented by her eye for detail, and her obvious love for photography shines through in the final product. Thank you, Kelly, for the wonderful memories!!

Profile Picture Dia, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly was so wonderful to work with! We met up for coffee and went over everything she offers and what we wanted out of all of our pictures. Our engagement pictures turned out great, and what we've seen of the wedding pictures did too! She is super flexible and responsive if anything needs to be changed and made the whole process very easy!

Profile Picture Niki, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Kelly was absolutely amazing! She has an awesome attitude. She was on time, she had a vision for what she wanted to achieve and was an absolute professional. Our photo's are absolutely amazing. Hiring Kelly was definitely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She caught all of the best moments from start to finish and we would highly recommend that you hire her. She's the best in Nashville!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

I can't say enough good things about Kelly. We loved her the moment we met her. She's great at what she does and she's so sweet and fun. She was good at making us feel comfortable with the camera and she made sure to get any extra shots that we wanted. I'm so glad that she was a part of our big day and I love the photos that she did for us. She even did a fun photoshop picture for us. She got our pictures back to us pretty quickly also and I love the personalized flash drive and lovely box that it's in. I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Jayda, 3/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

She was awesome and extremely flexible! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Catherine, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly superseded our expectations and was not only professional, but was fun and friendly, making her a complete pleasure to work with. I should also mention that we only gave her about a 2 day notice, with our elopement taking place on New Years Eve. We even changed venues the day before and Kelly just rolled with it. We hope to utilize her services in the future for some family shots when we make it back to the area, as the photos turned out great! Thanks Kelly, for making our day even more special than we could've planned or imagined!

Profile Picture Tiana, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We knew Kelly was the perfect photographer for us the moment we first met. She was very personable, down to earth, fun, and excited about our wedding as much as we were. Most importantly our daughter felt just as comfortable with Kelly. We will always treasure our amazing pictures and we wouldn't hesitate to use her again! We would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly was wonderful to work with!! Very reasonable flexible, and outgoing. And the pictures were spectacular. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!! Thank you Kelly for leaving us with so many wonderful memories to look back on. You're amazing!

Profile Picture Leann, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly is absolutely amazing! She is so talented! She did an amazing job on all of our pictures! I fell in love with them all!!!

Profile Picture Ali, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly is an amazing photographer who made our day that much better. She had ease and grace with all our guests, bridal party, parents and other family. I heard nothing but great things from guests about her comfortable demeanor throughout the reception. She knew EXACTLY what pictures to take and where would be the picture perfect spot at all our locations. She goes above and beyond for all the shots and we could not have been more pleased. Our wedding had a wide variety of picture locations: from traditional in church to the bride and groom fishing off a boat. She did it all. My sister had Kelly as her wedding photographer and recommended her; we are so glad she did! We would highly recommend K Schulz Photography for any event you want to capture!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly took our engagement photos and we couldn't be happier with them. She is amazing to work with and knows exactly how to get the best shot. Her attention to detail is amazing. We had so much fun during the shoot and Kelly was able to capture every moment. I definitely recommend K Schulz Photography for all your photographs!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/9/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Kelly is an AMAZING photographer. She really works with you to capture your special days. I hired her to do my engagement pictures and loved her so much I hired her for my wedding. I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture User6749804, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly was wonderful to work with for our wedding. She did an amazing job taking pictures at our ceremony given the hurdle of it being a tight space. She was helpful with keeping me, the bride, calm and stress free. We have lovely pictures of not only our beautiful, unique ceremony space but also of the fun and great atmosphere of our reception hall. She even stayed late to get a shot of us and our guest in front of our shuttle bus aka a school bus. Overall we have so many wonderful pictures of our special day and I am so happy that I chose Kelly as our photographer.

Profile Picture Gloria, 3/22/14, 1 Review