K&S Wedding Videos & Photography Reviews

59 | Lansdale, PA

59 Reviews for K&S Wedding Videos & Photography

Walt was wonderful!!!! He arrived early in order to photograph every detail of the special event. He was exceptionally professional and also exceptionally perceptive in his ability to capture the emotions of the day. The photos arrived quickly and they are beautiful! We are completely satisfied ! Thank you for such gorgeous visual memories!!!!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Kristin · Married on 06/09/2012

We are so pleased with our decision to use K&S as our videographer for our wedding from beginning to end. When we first started planning our wedding my husband and I were totally against the idea of hiring a videographer. Boy were we wrong and extremely glad that we changed our mind. Walt and Stephanie were very responsive and professional when meeting with them, asking questions along the way, and of course on our big day. We really didn't even know they were there for the most part on our wedding day and they were definitely there - from noon until the last minute of the reception, capturing every detail. The value of their service was incredible too, we couldn't believe how affordable! I could not wait to get our video back from K&S, we watched it the night we received it and we laughed and cried throughout the entire video - they did an absolutely wonderful job and we look forward to watching this many, many more times. Walt and Stephanie captured things that I would have never known or would have forgotten if we didn't have this video. We got married on a pretty hot day but that didn't stop them from walking a block or so down the street to capture the neighborhood where I grew up. They sure paid attention to all of the little details and that's just one example. The icing on the cake for me was that Walt was more than happy to hand deliver our videos to me at my work which is hardly next door for him. He didn't want to see the video or baby pictures that they used for the video get lost in the mail which just proves they are in this business to please you from beginning to end!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Mary Ann · Married on 04/15/2012

Walt and Stephanie were wonderful to work with. Everyone
    loved the photos and Bride's family lives in China. The entire
    day went off without a hitch. I would definitely recommend
    anyone use Walt & Stephanie for any special event.

Sent on 09/10/2012
  • User2409430 · event on 03/25/2012

Had K&G come do a photography session of our son that just earned his Eagle Scout Rank with Boy Scouts. Great pictures and the group was very flexible and willing to work with our ideas. Resulted in some wonderful pictures that captrued an important accomplishment in our son's life that will have special meaning forever.

Sent on 04/30/2012

Janel · Married on 02/18/2012

Simply the Best! I was in a time crunch for my mom's 60th birthday and wanted something that would be memorable, and this was delivered perfectly. I wanted a DVD with pictures highlighting my mom over the years and I was given the best DVD ever. So not only is their work amazing but with the little time I had it was awesome! I owe them big time for fitting this in with their busy schedule! So WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! Book your special day/event with K&S PHOTOGRAPHY! ...it'll be the best decision you ever made!

Sent on 03/09/2012

Very impressive wedding album and did a wonderful job taking pictures for my special day.

Sent on 10/08/2012

Jeannine · event on 11/19/2011

Even though it was very hard for me to narrow down my faves I love that Mr. Kelly took a lot of different poses. Thanks for your time, I never felt rushed. We didnt leave till we covered the whole park. Outdoor pictures are the best.

Sent on 12/05/2011

Dolores · event on 10/22/2011

Stephanie was our photographer and she was fabulous!!!!!!!!!! She arrived early and stayed late. She got awesome shots ,some staged and some candid. Everyone at the party loved her , which is quite a feat when dealing with teenagers!!!!! My brother-in-laws wedding is coming up and I fully intend to have K&S do their pictures as well!!!!!! Their fees are very competitve and the quality outstanding!!!!!! Our coffee table book and gallery wrap arrived so quickly, hardly a wait at all. Kudos!!!

Sent on 11/14/2011

Diane · Married on 10/01/2011

Were so easy going and flexible. Had great ideas for formal pictures, and blended in during the reception, capturing great candid shots. My pictures are absolutely stunning!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/27/2011

Tara · Married on 09/24/2011

Could not have asked for anything better! They were awesome, and two months later we are still talking about how good the pictures are. We are very happy!

Sent on 12/02/2011
  • User2087835 · event on 08/23/2011

We hired K&S Wedding Photography to take family pictures for our daughters first birthday. Stephanie was very easy to work with, took amazing photographs, and provided great customer service afterward. We really couldn't be happier with the photograps or our experience with K&S.

Sent on 11/21/2011

GlennAnne · Married on 01/11/2011

Walt was amazing!! The pictures were beautiful and many were very artisitic and unusual. He did, however, get all the traditioanl ones as well. He was professional, easy to work with and very accommodating. I recommend him without hesitation - actually I already have, he's photographing a friends wedding!

Sent on 02/09/2012

James · event on 12/11/2010

I found this to turn out to be a very fun and enjoyable time with my son! Stephanie was very profesional with my son and i and she made taking pictures with him unbelieveably easy! The pictures were great and the effects that she was able to do were unheard of to me (im not a photographer)! I would love to do more events with her in the future! As im hoping to get married soon K&S photography will definetly be there and i would reccomend to anybody who wants great pictures u can treasure for the rest of your life and beyond!

Sent on 11/19/2011

lisa · Married on 11/12/2010

So Awesome! Wonderful friendly people and amazing photos!!

Sent on 11/29/2010

Sheila · Married on 10/23/2010

We were married on 10/23/10 and we were so thrilled with K&S! Stephanie & Walt were wonderful to work with - and many of our guests and family said the same! From the first meeting to scheduling the engagement photos to the pre-wedding, ceremony to the end of reception, they were great. We would highly recommend that you contact them for your event. They took great care to get just the photo's we wanted......and some very creative photos too of the rings, dress, jewelry, etc. We can't thank them enough.

Sent on 11/04/2010

Maryann · Married on 08/21/2010

Walt and his team are wonderful to work with. They are professional but also friendly and easy going. They did the pictures exacatly as I wanted. All of my pictures are wonderful. They just blended in at the reception we did not even know they were there but they did not miss one moment. They give you so much for a great price.

Sent on 11/02/2010

Kristen · Married on 08/20/2010

K & S was wonderful to work with. They put us right at ease and made the whole day go smoothly. They let us lead the way with what we wanted and gave their professional opinions in a helpful way. We ended up with some amazing keepsakes from our special day and we truly appreciate all of their hard work!

Sent on 11/07/2010

Karen · Married on 03/27/2010

K&S Wedding Videos and Photography are truly amazing. The memories that they created of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding are beautiful. Everytime I look at those photos I can re-live that day because they captured every special moment. From the flowers to the dress, the bridal party, ceremony and the celebration. The details are fabulous. I consider K&S not only my friends, but a part of my family. Thank you for sharing our day!!

Sent on 04/10/2010

Connie · Married on 03/27/2010

K&S wedding videos/photography is AMAZING!!!!!! They where so professional and great to work with. Steph was always so helpful and never wanted to make me feel uncomfortable she took the time out to make sure that she had gotten every picture that I wanted. The pictures that she took came out wonderful, they where so clear and the best part is that I have so many options to chose from when I picked out my album. The problem now is that I don't know what to pick cause I want them all!!!! The whole team is great to work with and the quality is amazing.....and I'm not just talking about the quality of the pictures, I'm talking about the quality of working with the K&S team. Thank you so much K&S you guys are the best!!!!!

Sent on 05/02/2010

SonsofItaly · Married on 03/27/2010

K&S wedding video was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding. Not only were our pictures and wedding video fantastic. But everyone that works for them is courteous and professional too. They know when and where to get the best shots, and they don't get in the way of action. When you meet and talk with them, they make you feel comfortable and don't try and pressure you into additional stuff you don't need like a lot of other videographers out there. If we had to do it all over again we would surely use K&S, and always recommend them to all our friends.

Sent on 02/24/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/24/2009

The photographers for K& S Wedding Videos were wonderful. They were very professional and had great ideas for photographs. All of our photos turned out better then I could have hoped. They provided extensive coverage and were will us until the very very end of our evening. They did a wonderful job and traveled quite a distance to cover our wedding. There was a good variety of color, black and white and color/gray, as well as a good mix of candid and posed pictures. I would highly recommend them for anyone's event.

Sent on 11/12/2009

Grace · Married on 09/19/2009

My wedding pictures are more beautiful than I had ever imagined! Both photographers are wonderful, personal and professional. I highly recommend using their services.

Sent on 10/08/2009

jamie · Married on 07/04/2009

K & S Wedding Videos/Photography are a great group of people to work with. You don't even realize they are taking pictures and the results are amazing. They are ery flexible and easy going and willing to work with everyone's needs.

Sent on 10/06/2009

Kristin · Married on 06/05/2009

Every wedding is individualized. Look at other brides pictures to see specifically what pose or type of pictures you want (ie with flowers, alone in a field, with family, laughing, etc.). I found on my wedding day I didn't want that many pictures taken (meaning taking time aside from socializing) but wish I had a few more pics with my toddler. You really need to think in advance what YOU want so your photographers have a direction to go :)

Sent on 10/06/2009

NICOLe · Married on 08/30/2008

All the people that work for k&s are extremely accomodating and professional. They really listen to your requests and certainly deliver. Their products and finished photos are exceptional and I would recommend them to anyone anyday. Especially your wedding day! :-)

Sent on 10/15/2009