K&S Wedding Videos & Photography Reviews

59 | Lansdale, PA

59 Reviews for K&S Wedding Videos & Photography

Christa · Married on 07/08/2017

K&S did an amazing job! They were extremely helpful and wonderful to work with. We had so many questions about the big day along the way and their input was invaluable. We couldn't be happier with our choice. Our pictures are fantastic!

Kelly · Married on 04/22/2017

They helped capture how perfect our wedding was. They made sure they took all of the pictures that I wanted and then some. Friendly and professional staff!

Kate · Married on 08/07/2015

Both Steph and Walt were accommodating to our schedules in setting up the engagement photos. They totally got our vision with what we wanted to see from our wedding. Their personalities meshed in so well with our family and friends and they captured the most beautiful moments from that night. They got a lot of "in-the-moment" pictures and made all the staged photos look so natural. Our pictures are seamless from that night and allow us to relive that wonderful evening over and over again. they are a great team and amazing photographers.

Kate · Married on 08/07/2015

Both Walt and Steph were awesome! They made great suggestions and let us tell them what we wanted. They made our day about us, our family and friends. The pictures were priceless and we have them hanging all over our house! Couldn’t have asked for better service! A++++++!!!

Michael · Married on 05/02/2015

We couldn't be happier with the pictures we've received from K&S. We'd happily recommend them to anyone looking for a professional staff that knows what they are doing. K&S will definitely take high-quality professional pictures of your next event.

Jenna · Married on 10/24/2014

Stephanie, Walt, and their team were a pleasure to work with for my wedding photography and videography! They were very responsive to my ideas before the wedding, and got all the photos that I didn't even think to ask about! It was truly a great experience working with the gang at K&S--my photos turned out beautiful! I cannot wait to see the video!!
    Highly recommend!

Walt Kelly and Stephanie Ciccone were the best! Everything was set in place ahead of the wedding and on the day of the wedding they introduced themselves and then took care of the church and reception without any further questions. They were unobtrusive, you didn't even know they were there. We are looking forward to seeing the video!
    A big thank you to Walt and Stephanie!

Hiliary · Married on 05/24/2014

They were extremely wonderful!

Linda · Married on 05/16/2014

I can't even begin to say how happy we all were with you!! You made it seem like you were part of our family! Such creative ideas for the photos. I just watched the wedding videos and what you captured made me feel like we were there again! Stephanie was more than flexible, she was one of us girls on my daughters wedding day! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making the day so special, and for the memories you captured for us. A+ A+ A+

Kim · Married on 05/16/2014

I would recommend k and s photography to any bride who wants a phenomenal photographer! We had both Walt and Stephanie for our wedding and they were just wonderful! It was such a pleasure to work with them, they always set my mind at ease with any questions or concerns and always responded to me in a timely matter; the engagement and wedding pictures are even more beautiful then I imagined! They captured ALL of the special momentsof my big day, so I can look back and relive my special day with these amazing photos! I never had to look for Stephanie or Walt, one of them were rite there with Matt and I at all times to capture the moment and any special pictures we wanted. Do yourself a favor and book k and s today for your big day! With booking them, you can set your mind at ease and not have to worry that EVERY Moment Will Be captured and you will have the best most highest quality pictures at a wonder price! I also plan to use them for my pregnancy pictures when the time comes. I find myself looking for excuses to hire a photographer! Thanks so much Stephanie and Walt for all of the hard work and beautiful memories i have to cherish!

Marie · Married on 05/08/2014

It has been my pleasure to work with K&S Wedding Videos and Photography three times. They covered both of my sisters' Weddings over the last three years and just covered my own happy day this past May. K&S brings a special eye to your event. Not only do they bend over backwards to catch every shot, every possible memory you could wish for; they also bring artistic views and catch moments you never would have imagined. Extremely professional, These Photographers will stop at nothing to cover every inch of your event and at the same time keep it very relaxed and natural. I can honestly say that I love every photograph they take. If you are looking for a Photography/Videography vendor that brings true talent and passion to your event without the stale paparazzi approach, you will find it with K&S.

Marie · Married on 05/08/2014

Very professional and Talented Family of Photographers that will work to give you the photos you are looking for and at a fair Price. K&S worked with me and two of my sisters for our weddings and we could not be happier! Stephanie and Walt work tirelessly to ensure your wedding day is captured on every single way imaginable. They provide a very artistic insight while also keeping open for new ideas or shots requested by bride groom or family. They are keep on the prowl for shots you would never have even considered! K&S provide numerous packages for couples of all different budgets;they will also work with each couple individually to ensure that they recieve what they want. Once you sign up with K&S you will recieve the personal attention and support of not just a group of photographers but warm, creative friendly artists who will become like family.

Kate · Married on 09/01/2013

K&S Wedding Videos & Photography did an absolutely wonderful job for our wedding. They were always extremely quick to respond to any questions we had, and even brought up a few things we would have completely forgotten otherwise!!! They are extremely professional, yet very comfortable to be around. We found this to be especially important, since neither one of us is very comfortable in front of the camera! They made us feel at ease every step of the way. When smiling became a bit forced from not being used to having so many pictures taken, a silly joke was told and everyone would relax. Some of our favorite shots are from this laughter, since it is absolutely sincere. They captured the greatest, and sometimes simplest moments of our day and we could not be happier. The value is immeasurable because we will forever be able to look back on our very special day and remember everything in vivid, beautiful detail with our photographs and video.

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/15/2013

Steph and Walt were amazing from the very start! Tucker had known Steph for a long time and the first thing he said after we got engaged was we had to meet with her and her dad to do our photography! We met them at the house, but they will meet wherever you are comfortable, and as soon as I met them I knew this was a good match. I always go off personality first, then look at their books. We had seen a sample of their stuff from our friend's wedding and I loved the variety of photos taken! After looking through their books we booked for the whole thing. We had our engagement photos taken at Beyer's Choice gardens which turned out awesome! Our wedding day was perfect as well! Steph came to me and Walt went to my husband. The pictures taken captured us perfectly! Never once was I afraid to be myself. During the entire process they were helpful and really understanding on changes we had to make last minute. I would recommend them 115%!!! They not only were attentive to us, they thought of our entire family.

Professional and affordable. Great team. Very respectful during religious ceremonies. Great angle ideas. They always get the best personal shots!

Emily · Married on 05/11/2013

Stephanie and Walt are wonderful! They make sure they know exactly what you want for your special day and are very fun to work with! They took beautiful professional photos of my wedding and many more wonderful pictures of every detail so that we will never forget! They are very prompt, friendly and courteous with communication, spend lots of time getting to know you and your needs, and overall do and excellent, professional job! My sister used them as well and also had beautiful photos! Also, I have to mention that not only did I get great quality photos but a great quantity too! They take thousands of pictures so you get a lot! I definitely recommend them!

Jane · Married on 12/23/2012

Walt and Stephanie were amazing to work with! I was looking for an affordable photographer who would tape just our wedding service, and Walt gave us a fair and reasonable price based on our needs. He contacted us regularly to see if we had questions or special instructions, and arrived promptly at the wedding site. Once there, he set the camera up where it was not visible to the congregation - I actually forgot he was there! I have seen wedding photographers who are intrusive and disruptive to the sanctity of the wedding service, and Walt truly understands how to do his job, yet keep the focus of the service where it belongs - on the bride and groom and their special day. You will be delighted and completely satisfied if you use K&S for any special event!!!!

Matthew · Married on 12/22/2012

It was such a relief to have Stephanie and Walt as photographers for our wedding. They were very thorough capturing all the moment, but not obtrusive at all. When it came to those awful uncomfortable pictures some photographers put you through, you don't have to worry about any of that. They are both very laid back and willing to work with you to make your day special.Their pictures were top notch and the printing options seem endless. On top of this, they otter this at a very affordable price.

Rob · Married on 12/08/2012

My wife and I had a great experience with K&S Videos and Photography. I do not typically give all 5 star ratings for services, but in this case it is warranted.
    **Quality of service- The photographs are excellent to say the least. I am a hobbyist photographer, so I consider my standards to be above most casual viewers. I was very pleased with the quality and the vast quantity of photographs provided. The editing was tasteful and done with professionalism.
    **Responsiveness- From day one, communication was swift and concise. This is VERY important while planning a wedding, or any event. It was reassuring to know that communication would not be an issue. Also, I have to say, during the reception, they were everywhere getting the shots we wanted, but never in anybody's way. It was obvious they have been doing this for a while.
    **Professionalism- As expected, everyone was dressed well for our wedding, but beyond this, they were always on time. (Early actually) They conducted themselves in a professional manner. We heard many compliments from guests of our wedding on the professionalism of K&S.
    **Value, Well, as we found out, you get a lot for your money. They are competitively priced and they have a wide variety or packages. I think most people would be able to find something in the right price range.
    **Flexibility- While our wedding luckily went on schedule for the most part, I will say, I wouldn't have any doubts that the staff at K&S would be able to adapt to any situation.
    **My wife and I both agree that what we really liked about K&S was their personalities. They are not just people taking pictures, they make you genuinely feel comfortable and relaxed. My wife and I were very happy with their services. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Laura · Married on 10/05/2012

K&S Wedding Videos (Walt and Co.) were fabulous! They were prompt, professional and were behind the scenes during my entire event. I've been to many weddings where videographer and photographer will sometimes be in the way of the guests. However, Walt and his crew, you wouldn't even know were there. The price was very reasonable and the best gift was the finished product. Our videos came within 6 weeks of the wedding, and three sets of DVDs were professionally completed and presented in leather cases with a wedding picture on the front (one for us and each set of parents). The video was breathtaking and will be one, if not THE, most treasured items we have to remember our day. Hands down, I would recommend them to anyone, friend or foe. At first, I was not sold on the idea of having a wedding video. However, now that I have it, I can't believe I ever questioned spending the money. And when I speak to anyone about it, those who don't have a video of their wedding now regret it. There's no debate; K&S is the way to go.

Lisa · Married on 09/08/2012

I found out about K & S Wedding Videos & Photography through a family member of mine. From my first meeting with Walt, to the wedding day, and to the delivery of our wedding pictures and video, we could not be happier. My first meeting with Walt was very informative. He filled me in on all the different price packages, and what would be included with each. Once we chose to book with them, I began conversing with his daughter Stephanie. She has been amazing through this whole process. She was able to answer any and all questions I had. The wedding day was wonderful. They arrived exactly when they said they would, and we were so happy to work with a family company. We just got our wedding pictures back, and they are beyond what we expected. I cannot express how happy my husband and I are with the job that they have done. We would absolutely recommend them!

Ryan · Married on 09/08/2012

I can't say enough about how great a job K&S did at our wedding, The most impressive part to me, is that they somehow managed to keep me looking good even after I had a bit too much to drink haha. Fantastic work from start to finish and more photos of great moments than I could have possibly imagined. I very highly and confidently recommend them to anymore looking for a great wedding photographer.

Walt was wonderful!!!! He arrived early in order to photograph every detail of the special event. He was exceptionally professional and also exceptionally perceptive in his ability to capture the emotions of the day. The photos arrived quickly and they are beautiful! We are completely satisfied ! Thank you for such gorgeous visual memories!!!!

Kristin · Married on 06/09/2012

We are so pleased with our decision to use K&S as our videographer for our wedding from beginning to end. When we first started planning our wedding my husband and I were totally against the idea of hiring a videographer. Boy were we wrong and extremely glad that we changed our mind. Walt and Stephanie were very responsive and professional when meeting with them, asking questions along the way, and of course on our big day. We really didn't even know they were there for the most part on our wedding day and they were definitely there - from noon until the last minute of the reception, capturing every detail. The value of their service was incredible too, we couldn't believe how affordable! I could not wait to get our video back from K&S, we watched it the night we received it and we laughed and cried throughout the entire video - they did an absolutely wonderful job and we look forward to watching this many, many more times. Walt and Stephanie captured things that I would have never known or would have forgotten if we didn't have this video. We got married on a pretty hot day but that didn't stop them from walking a block or so down the street to capture the neighborhood where I grew up. They sure paid attention to all of the little details and that's just one example. The icing on the cake for me was that Walt was more than happy to hand deliver our videos to me at my work which is hardly next door for him. He didn't want to see the video or baby pictures that they used for the video get lost in the mail which just proves they are in this business to please you from beginning to end!

Mary Ann · Married on 04/15/2012

Walt and Stephanie were wonderful to work with. Everyone
    loved the photos and Bride's family lives in China. The entire
    day went off without a hitch. I would definitely recommend
    anyone use Walt & Stephanie for any special event.