K&R Mobile Music and Karaoke Reviews

K&R Mobile Music and Karaoke 1
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 08/16/2019

Our wedding

The first word that comes to mind is amazing!! The whole process with Ray was way more than we could have ever asked for! He went above and beyond and everyone loved him! He takes the time to make your event one you will never forget! He keeps everyone entertained and on the dance floor and has an amazing personality! He is also the best price I was able to find and included so much!! You will not regret booking him!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Shuffield · Married on 07/27/2019

We haven’t had the experience of my date just yet

He has been exactly what I have been looking for and now I’m even more excited for my big day

Sent on 05/25/2019

K&R Mobile Music and Karaoke's reply:

Wow, Samantha. I've never gotten a review 'before' my show! I'll contact you soon so we can meet and plan everything. Thank you so much!!

Megan · Married on 12/09/2017

Katie is a great DJ and really made our event. She is very friendly. She even went around the room and spoke with every table. She really knows how to get people out on the dance floor. Highly recommended.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Kimberly · Married on 11/18/2017

She was very interactive and keep things moving along, she did awesome job, highly recommend her

Sent on 03/28/2018

Debbie · Married on 10/07/2017

Ray,
    I had just gotten out of the hospital the week before and didn’t even have my clothes picked out! You were by far a better wedding planner than I. Chris said you told him when it was time to do everything and even gave him the gag fun box. You told Noelle when it was time to toss her bouquet and when it was champagne time. I just wanted to thank you and let you know we could not have made a better choice for a DJ.
    Thank you for making their day so special!
    Mother of the groom

Sent on 03/28/2018
    K&R Mobile Music and Karaoke 2

Lewis · Married on 10/08/2016

Ray was very attentive and flexible with our needs and he offered great advice when it came to organizing our evening. On the day of our wedding he was prompt and ready for our big night. He had an upbeat attitude and kept our guests well entertained. Ray was well ready for a great party. Our guests had a great time and many said it was one of the best weddings they had been too. I would definitely use him again.

Sent on 03/15/2017
  • James

James · Married on 06/04/2016

Ray is fantastic and does a great job. Some people say that the DJ can make your event, and in this case it seems certainly true. We had chosen him almost right away after our first meeting due to his great attitude, and after setting everything up realized it was the correct decision. We met him with him about a month before the wedding to discuss music style, basic schedule and talk about other concerns we had. He also asked questions about our ceremony that we hadn't even thought of and helped customize everything for the proceedings. After the meeting but before the ceremony, he checked in with us to make sure we didn’t have any more questions and that everything’s plans were still what we wanted.

During the ceremony, Ray went above and beyond, making sure that both Bride and Groom had a chance to eat and relax during the reception without losing a step in keeping the night moving forward. His suggestions on the reception events were great, everyone loved them and he kept nearly everyone in an upbeat and happy mood. After, many guests had mentioned that he is one of the best wedding DJs they had seen and had a great time. He would definitely be our first choice in any future DJ needs.

Oh, and his suggestions on using "The Box" was great and everyone got a kick out of it.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Ed · Married on 04/30/2016

In April 2016 my now wife and i were married. My wife and I had two goals that day. One was to get married and the other was to have as much fun as possible. We had an outdoor wedding so we needed a DJ that could run the processional music along with the recessional. We also had a list of expectations that the DJ would have to meet in order to be selected. They would have to dress appropriately, play music that we approved, organized, and most importantly dependable. After searching for weeks we came across K&R Mobile Music and Karaoke. We knew the minute we first met with DJ Ray that we had made the right choice. DJ Ray loves what he does and it shows in his attention to detail. When the big day finally came we were stress free knowing that DJ Ray had everything under control. From the perfect music selection to everything running on time we couldn't of asked for a better DJ. The best part about using K&R Mobile Music and Karaoke was that it didn't break our bank account. Many DJ's we looked at charged two to three times more and didn't seem dependable at all. If you're looking for a DJ service that is reasonable in price, dependable, detailed oriented, professional and truly love what they do then I highly recommend DJ Ray at K&R Mobile Music and Karaoke.

Sent on 01/30/2017

R. · Married on 04/08/2016

I hired K & R for my daughters wedding reception and wasn't disappointed. Honestly, we weren't for sure how it might go over with the crowd we would have there. Ray isn't one to just sit back and play the requested songs. He inter-acted with all in attendance and had everyone on the dance floor on more than one occasion, There were people there I thought I'd never see on the dance floor and it was great seeing everyone involved, laughing and enjoying themselves. Once our allotted time was up I had a couple of guest offer to pay to keep him around another 2 hours.
    I'd highly recommend K & R for your reception or special event.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Erica · Married on 03/22/2013

Our wedding was 4 1/2 years ago and we still get compliments and comments on how much fun our DJ was! We LOVED everything about their service! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/11/2017
  • Mariah

Mariah Ewy · Married on 06/09/2019

We loved Ray!

Ray was awesome for our wedding day! He covered both the ceremony and reception by himself and did it beautifully. He took requests from our guests and the dance floor was full all night!! He even brought some karaoke for us to sing a few songs! Ray was personable and polite in every way!! I would higher him again any day!! If you want a DJ who never lets the party die, go with K&R music!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Roy · Married on 07/01/2017

Having K&R DJ my wife and I's wedding was possibly the best choice we could have made. During the planning, he was extraordinarily flexible and knowledgeable. The event itself was top notch. Several of the guests even asked for his contact information. If you are looking for a dj for a wedding, K&R is a very smart choice.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Kerri · Married on 01/23/2016

Ray and his daughter were great to work with. Everyone raved about the music played at the wedding!

Sent on 01/15/2018