K. Ley Bridal Reviews

8 | Tampa, FL

8 Reviews for K. Ley Bridal

Karina Wester · Married on 12/06/2020

Gorgeous makeup!!

Kaitlyn was amazing! Makeup was flawless and so beautiful! She was also so flexible since I had to change the date after the contract was signed. Super friendly and asks what you want. Totally recommended.

Sent on 12/08/2020

Jeanie Beran · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful vibes

She is talented for sure! Kaitlyn was professional through our planning, but also she felt like a friend who was doing my makeup on my special day. I showed her some inspo pictures and just wow’d me. She truly did more than just my makeup, she made it stress free in that brief time.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Anna Vitelli · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing and perfect

I can’t even say enough on how perfect everything was from the trial to the wedding day she made sure I felt and looked the best would highly recommend

Sent on 10/27/2020

Tiffany Montano · Married on 09/20/2020

Bridal Makeup

I am extremely glad I chose to go with Kaitlyn for my bridal makeup. She was professional and extremely talented at what she does. I told her exactly what kind of look I was imagining, and she nailed it! I would highly recommend K. Ley Bridal for all of your makeup needs.

Sent on 10/28/2020

Lisa Perkins · Married on 11/16/2019

Kaitlyn is the absolute best!!

Kaitlyn is the absolute best! She is so professional, while still being real and authentic. She is so sweet, too! She listened to my desire for a natural look, amplifying my best features, and created the most beautiful makeup I could’ve asked for. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda McNorrill · Married on 05/23/2019

They are amazing!!

These ladies are absolutely amazing!!! They made myself and all 9 other people in the wedding party look naturally beautiful!!! Everyone loved their hair and make up.

She was extra accommodating, I changed the time of pictures to be over an hour earlier and she re wrote the itinerary 2 days before the wedding!! Both ladies are extremely sweet and even fixed my make up after crying 10 min before leaving the hotel! I highly recommend this duo!!

Sent on 01/18/2021
  • Elena

Elena · Married on 04/22/2012

Delivers flawless makeup every time

I always choose Kaitlyn to do my makeup for big events that I attend or perform at because She did such an incredible job on my engagement and wedding pictures 8 years ago! Kaitlyn is a phenomenal artist because she nails every look I ask her to create! I always feel beautiful and not overdone. She’s super easygoing and calm which has always been helpful to calm me down when I have nerves about the upcoming event! I recommend her without hesitation!

Sent on 10/26/2020