K. Lenox Photography Reviews

K. Lenox Photography 6
K. Lenox Photography 7

Heath Miller · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Photos We've Ever Seen

"The best wedding photos I've EVER seen." This was a comment from multiple people as they were going through my wedding photos. They ARE stunning. So stunning, in fact, that deciding which ones to have printed is turning out to be a real struggle. As good as the quality of the photography is, the real gem in Klenox Photography is Kris herself. We met with Kris multiple times before our wedding- an introduction over drinks, our engagement session, a pre-wedding meeting over lunch, and numerous emails and texts. Each time we spoke with Kris she got to know us a little better through real conversations and stories, which made it easier for her to understand what we really wanted out of our wedding photos. She figured out that although I wanted to be glamorous and beautiful, it was really important to my husband and I that our photos capture our humor and lack of tradition as we celebrated.
    Kris is a super-talented photographer and delivers amazing high-quality photos through an easy to use client portal. She helped me create a registry that my guests contribute to in the form of photo gifts or money towards her fees, and she has made ordering prints a breeze- even helping with if and how to crop them. Superior customer service here!!
    If you want a photographer that is real, funny, professional and talented then Klenox Photography is worth checking out! If you hire Kris do your best to trust her and go with whatever she suggests. She won’t let you down!

These were some of our comments from facebook.
    Dude. First. This is the most badass wedding photo I've ever seen. And: Congratulations 💖 I can't stop looking at it. It's EXQUISITE. I'd hang it on my wall...even if they were total strangers. 😂

Sent on 07/18/2019

Shannon · Married on 12/15/2018

She's the absolute best!

Kris started as our vendor and ended as our friend. She was professional, willing to meet/chat about details whenever we needed to, and did not rest until everything was just how we wanted it. Our photos came out better than we thought possible. We cannot imagine our engagement and wedding without Kris and her team.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Heidi · Married on 12/14/2018

A wonderful photography experience!

Kris Lenox was exceptional in every way as our wedding photographer! I got to witness Kris in action when I was the Maid of Honor in my best friend Meghan’s wedding. I was drawn to her infectious and warm personality right away. She is so genuinely caring and I started talking with her at the rehearsal where I noticed how she made such an effort to get to know everyone’s names prior to the wedding day. Of course her photography is stunning, but I feel it’s important to comment on her genuine, friendly and sensitive personality as well. You spend a lot of time with your photographer throughout the planning process and on the wedding day so it’s so nice to have someone like Kris who is just so pleasant all the time! She was responsive to any question or concern, detailed, organized and thorough with pre engagement and wedding questionnaires to organize all the details. The photo timeline was so smooth which made the day go smoothly overall. Also, I didn’t feel like we took too much time for portraits or family shots and we got to enjoy the wedding! Kris said many times that this is her priority to capture the shots you want without taking the bride and groom or family away from the party. It was great that we could have the best of both!

Regarding her artistic skill and the beauty that she captured, it was incredible! I really love the soft and airy lighting but more than that is the emotion that was captured. Looking though the photos, we could re-live those candid moments and the emotions of real joy, happiness, anticipation, jitters, as well as both platonic and romantic love. It’s like a story unfolding before our eyes that’s so beautifully displayed and captured. It’s a moment in time you’ll never get back but you have the gift of reliving it through Kris’ photography. Thank you Kris! We are so grateful for all you did for us and our families to make our wedding day incredible!

Sent on 01/26/2019
    K. Lenox Photography 8
    K. Lenox Photography 9
    K. Lenox Photography 10

K. Lenox Photography's reply:

Heidi!! wow! Thank you so much for these kind words! Working with you all was such an honor! I'm so lucky to have gotten to get to know you both better throughout the whole process!! Thank you so much!! xoxo

Tiffany · Married on 09/29/2018

From the very beginning of the wedding planning process, before even meeting her, we knew we wanted to work with Kris. The quality of her work truly does speak for itself. However, it's her kind and outgoing personality made our experience more than we could have imagined. Once we met her in person there was no doubt that we were making the right decision. One of the best parts about working with Kris is that things never felt stiff, awkward, or posed. During both our engagement session, and our wedding photos we felt completely comfortable, which can be hard to achieve when in front of the camera. Kris went the extra mile to make a personal connection with us. Because of this, she was able to guide us and reassure us of any concerns we had. Working with her was truly amazing. I highly recommend K. Lenox Photo with nothing but the utmost admiration.

Sent on 10/08/2018
    K. Lenox Photography 11

Christine · Married on 09/15/2018

We were so impressed with Kris for our 9/15/2018 wedding. She did an absolutely FANTASTIC job and was truly a pleasure to work with! We decided to talk to her because we loved her work, and we decided to hire her after talking it was clear she was a true professional who got our humor and would be a perfect fit for us.

She was hilarious and was excited with all the personal touches we were incorporating in to our laid back camp wedding. She knew what to ask us when we were 8 months out with no idea what we were doing, and helped us figure out the details as we got closer. She even came to our rehearsal to get to know our bridal party and help us coordinate before the big day. All our vendors loved working with her, and she did an amazing job getting us comfortable in front of the camera. And the photos were UNBELIEVABLE! We got a sneak peak within days and then a full set a few weeks later, and all the moments we wanted were captured beautifully. Everything about working with Kris was easy - 100% worth the investment. If you can, hire Kris now!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Holly · Married on 08/11/2018

We finally got our engagement photos taken this month. After having to reschedule due to weather numerous times, we finally got a date. Kris worked with us time after time due to the New England weather. Kris made our photos a great time! We had fun and we got back incredible photos! We can not wait to see Kris again for our wedding!

Sent on 05/21/2018
    K. Lenox Photography 12
    K. Lenox Photography 13
    K. Lenox Photography 14

Liz · Married on 07/21/2018

If you don’t believe in love at first sight then you obviously haven’t seen K. Lenox photographs. I fell in love the moment I saw one of her photographs and continued to admire her through our various phone and in-person conversations. She quickly became more than our photographer, but our close friend. Her photographs are just as she promises--natural in lighting and demeanor as to not look staged whatsoever. She does more than photograph the traditional events of a wedding; she captures the authentic and candid moments of all involved, so that when you look at each photograph you can feel the emotions of that exact moment in time. I immediately knew that I had to hire her. She worked with us every step of the way, recommending other vendors and planning out the timeline of the day to insure that we got all of the shots desired but still had plenty of time to enjoy the day. Her attendance the night before the wedding allowed my family and friends to get to know her on a personal level so the day of the wedding it didn’t feel like a stranger photographing them but a friend. I had absolutely no doubts or worries that she would capture our wedding day perfectly. Aside from taking beautiful pictures, Kris worked diligently to return the photographs in a quick manner so that we were not waiting months before we saw any of the photos. She was by far the best decision we made in the wedding planning process, and she will be your best decision too.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Kately · Married on 06/30/2018

Kris was absolutely amazing and captured our big day perfectly! She was incredible to work with, created a comfortable environment, and kept everyone smiling. We worked with Kris from across the country, she was flexible with call times and was able to answer all of our questions, leaving us feeling confident for our big day. Her energy and charisma throughout the entire event was unmatched. Kris's ability to withstand the scorcher of a day and scout out the next spot for pictures kept us on our toes and allowed her to capture every moment. We loved her, our guests loved her, and our pictures are more than we could have ever imagined. If anyone is looking for an amazing wedding photographer, Kris is the one, check out her work at www.klenoxphoto.com. Thank you Kris!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/22/2018

Choosing Kris was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding (and we truly had an incredible vendor team and a perfect day). For both of us, capturing the authentic moments and special memories of our day was so important, and Kris did that and sooo much more. From the first conversation to our engagement shoot, wedding day, and finally album design, Kris was amazing to work with!! The beauty of her work speaks for itself, but what can’t be captured in her photos is how above and beyond Kris went as a photographer. Kris was always willing to answer any questions (and did so incredibly quickly) and was very timely and thorough throughout the entire process, which put us at ease and allowed our wedding day to run smoothly, so that we could take everything in and enjoy it. Kris is incredibly warm and personable, and her energy is infectious. She is also talented, passionate, and has an incredible vision. On our wedding day, Kris somehow managed to capture all the details and essence of our wedding without being intrusive, and before we even returned from our honeymoon, Kris already had our wedding gallery up and was working on our album design. We couldn’t be happier with our decision to go with Kris. She captured our day perfectly, and thanks to her we have the most beautiful wedding album to preserve and share our memories!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2018

Choosing Kris as our photographer was the best decision we made for our wedding day! She has such a great, positive energy and incredible eye. I would not describe myself as comfortable in front of a camera but Kris made my fiance and I feel total at ease and confident. And she is SO efficient! Three days after the wedding she already had a sneak peek for us with photos of some wedding highlights. People have been describing our wedding photos as "breathtaking" and "absolutely stunning," which is all thanks to Kris and her vision! I know I will treasure these photos and I'm so thankful she was able to beautifully capture our wedding day. I am seriously recommending her to all of my engaged friends!

Sent on 06/14/2018

K. Lenox Photography's reply:

Kelly!!!! Thank you so much!! Getting to know you guys over the last year or so has been such an honor! You and Jack are seriously just so amazing! Having me as your wedding photographer was a blessing and I'm grateful every day that I get to work with couples as amazing as you!! Thank you guys!!

Cleber · Married on 05/01/2018

She has the sensibility to capture the emotion. She is very passionate about her craft and it was a joy to work with her. We are extremely satisfied with her and would definitely consider her for future events.

Sent on 05/28/2018
    K. Lenox Photography 15
    K. Lenox Photography 16
    K. Lenox Photography 17

D · Married on 03/10/2018

Kris is absolutely fantastic. She is a pleasure to deal with. She has amazing talents for capturing the moment. I could not have asked for any better. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Kris for all of your hard work.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Kelly · Married on 01/21/2018

Kristen professionalism was above and beyond what was expected, it truly made us feel good when the wedding coordinator had a predetermined schedule fabricated by K. Lenox prior to us having any correspondence in reference to time frames. When every minute counted and was accounted for there wasn't any room for error and she didn't leave any.

Sent on 02/10/2018

Jordan · Married on 05/28/2017

Kris Lennox is absolutely amazing! She is such a fantastic person and really helped in so many ways with our wedding! She well went above and beyond the expectations of a photographer and helped with organization, motivation, vision.. it doesn’t end. I never expected to meet someone who would become such a good friend when looking for different vendors for my wedding. Of all the people I worked with, florists, bartenders, hotel staff etc, Kris Lennox is the only one I am still in touch with and know I could not have had the same wedding experience without. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/23/2018

K. Lenox Photography's reply:

Jordan! I'm so extremely grateful for having the chance to not only photograph your wedding- but to become such close friends with both you and Jacki. It's an honor to be a part of a wedding day- but it's an even bigger honor when you become true friends in the process! I'm grateful for you and for our friendship!!

David · Married on 05/14/2016

Amazing photographer, makes you feel comfortable and listens to your requests and makes some really incredible shots.

Sent on 08/31/2016

nicole · Married on 07/26/2014

These girls have a gift! I loved all of our vendors but Kristin and Dana are hands down my favorites! They are not only extremely talented photographers but they have these incredible personalities that make you feel so at ease and comfortable. Everyone that has seen our pictures raves about them. Billy and I can't thank you enough for not only taking the pictures but for capturing the emotion in every shot. We can't wait to start a family and call Kristin and Dana our family photographers :)

Sent on 11/28/2014

Bryan · Married on 09/12/2008

Kris was the photographer at a wedding I was part of, she was amazing. She was very energetic, professional, and accommodating. She has a great eye for those non-traditional photos, which turned out to be some of the best ones from the event. I would highly recommended her for future events.

Sent on 05/21/2018
    K. Lenox Photography 18

K. Lenox Photography's reply:

Bryan! Thank you soooo much for taking the time to write this for me!! I truly appreciate it!!