K&K Photography Reviews

K&K Photography 6
K&K Photography 7

Pamela · Married on 12/07/2018

Highly Recommend

Putting your trust in a wedding photographer can be a nerve-racking process, but from start to finish, the team at K&K was fantastic. Jeff and Cornelia were responsive, professional, and they made us feel heard. We absolutely love our images from the engagement session and our wedding. Jeff and Cornelia took the time to get to know us, and that shone through to our pictures. We also love the portal they used to deliver our photos. It made it easy to share with family and friends, and the interface is very accessible. We would absolutely recommend K&K without hesitation.

Sent on 01/08/2019

K&K Photography's reply:

Pamela we absolutely love you, thank you SO much for your kind words! And what a pleasure working with you both, here's to a wonderful year ahead in 2019. Congratulations once again, and thank you so much for selecting us to capture your beautiful and exciting day together! :)

Lauren Lund · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful Memories To Last A Lifetime

We are blown away by how beautiful our wedding photos turned out!!! I can not begin to tell you how thankful we are that we chose K&k Photography to capture one of the biggest days of our lives and now we have these precious photos to look back on for years to come. My husband and I both agree that your photos are the single most important investment you can make for your wedding. The cake will be eaten, the decorations taken down, dresses and suits put back in the closet, but your captured memories last a lifetime and that’s why it was so important to us to choose a photographer we knew would capture each every special detail of the day so we could look back for years to come and remember it all as if it happened yesterday.

Sent on 12/23/2018

K&K Photography's reply:

Lauren we are so grateful for these kind words and that we got to be the ones to capture your beautiful day together, it turned out so perfectly! :) Happy Holidays to you both, much love and congrats once again from us all!!
  • Breanne

Breanne · Married on 11/16/2018

Fairytale photos

K & K listened to my fiancé and I’s vision for our photos and absolutely delivered! Our photos are gorgeous and look like a fairytale! Our photographer Jennifer is the sweetest and captured every little detail.

Sent on 12/19/2018
    K&K Photography 8
    K&K Photography 9

K&K Photography's reply:

Breanne thank you so much for your kind words, what a joy it has been getting to know you both! :) Have a very happy holiday ahead and congratulations once again!! :)

Doug Ferry · Married on 11/03/2018

Outstanding Job, Well Done!!!

Cornelia and her assistant photographed our son's rehearsal dinner and wedding reception last weekend. She was very professional, organized, personable and made sure to photograph all the important aspects of their weekend wedding. We have now seen a few examples of Cornelia's work and were extremely impressed with the pictures. My wife started to cry joyful tears after seeing how well the pictures turned out.

Sent on 11/07/2018

K&K Photography's reply:

Doug we feel so privileged to have been part of your big day this past weekend, what an honor! Thank you so much for the very kind words, we cannot wait to deliver all of the beautiful photos, they are looking amazing and I know you are going to love them all! :)
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/13/2018

K&K Photography was the glue of my wedding!

We had met the owner of the company, Jeff when he shot my sister-in-law’s wedding. He was as kind and considerate as we remembered. From the initial meeting with our photographer Cornelia at the studio through the wedding to receiving our beautiful pictures, this company is professional, thorough, and genuinely cares that your wedding is encapsulated beautifully. Cornelia and Courtney made sure we stuck to the timeline and worked with us to get all of the pictures we wanted. And best of all, they made us look amazing! I remember being exhausted and nervous but I was so happy none of those anxieties came through in the pictures. After the wedding, we could not wait to relive the day. Two days later, we received sneak peek pictures! It was a joy to see them. Less than four weeks later, we were able to access all of the pictures in an easy-to-use portal.

You spend a lot of time and money on a wedding that will be become one of the most important days of your life. Do not slip up and get a second rate photographer. This company will deliver remarkable pictures and service for a competitive price. I highly recommend K&K.

Sent on 12/03/2018

K&K Photography's reply:

Rachel we couldn't possibly love you and Nash more--thank you SO much for sharing these very kind words about our services! The pleasure was entirely ours, you both looked AMAZING on your wedding day and I'm so happy that we were able to be a part of it all! :) Can't wait for future photo shoots of you and your families, see you again soon!!

Jennie · Married on 09/01/2018

K&K Photography was absolutely amazing during our wedding day! Our two (2) photographers set up everything and gave us direction for pictures, but allowed us to be ourselves and to have fun. They were extremely professional, very nice, flexible with pictures that I wanted taken with my friends, and, when the reception began, they were completely invisible as they took photos of the party. I highly recommend K & K Photography and recommended them to two (2) of my friends that attended my wedding that are getting married. They even sent us sneak peeks of our photos less than a week after our wedding!!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    K&K Photography 10
    K&K Photography 11
    K&K Photography 12

K&K Photography's reply:

Jennie you are so sweet, thank you SO much for taking the time to share these very kind words! :) We love you both and we feel so lucky to have been able to get to know you and capture your very special day together!

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

I loved Cornelia! She arrived early, stayed later, took extra photos, was organized and remembered everything that we forgot lol. Like our bubble photos :) the pictures were amazing and I would recommend them to anybody. Also Jeff the owner is super sweet and responsive. He answered all my silly questions quickly and politely. I wish I lived in Tampa so I could book them for every other major event in my life but unfortunately I live out of state. Also you get all photos released to you no extra fee and they back up your photos for 10 years so you never loose them. No water marks either. What more can you ask for?

Sent on 12/24/2017

K&K Photography's reply:

Jessica thank you so much, you are the best! :) :) Congrats again, we love you guys!!

Erin · Married on 06/16/2018

After a very long and detailed search, we chose K and K to capture our June wedding in Tampa. Based on their website and portfolio and overall professionalism, we knew they would do a great job. But the images exceeded our expectations by far. Our photographer, Jennifer, captured the essence of our wedding day: fun, romantic, quirky, and warm. We are delighted!

Sent on 07/22/2018
    K&K Photography 13

K&K Photography's reply:

Erin + Tomo, what a joy it was to be the ones to capture your special day together, you both looked amazing and it was such a fantastic party! :) Thank you SO much for your wonderful feedback, we love you both, see you again soon!

Sarah · Married on 04/27/2018

K&K did an amazing job photographing both our wedding and our engagement photo session! Cornelia was our photographer and she was very easy to work with, we felt so comfortable with her and knew she would capture our big day perfectly. Very easy to communicate with and to work with! I would recommend them to anyone! Very professional and photos are stunning. We absolutely love our beautiful wedding photos - thank you K&K for such gorgeous photos to remember our special day by!!

Sent on 05/28/2018

K&K Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Sarah! Cornelia and all of the rest of us here have loved working with you both, congratulations once again!! :) :)

Cristina · Married on 04/21/2018

Words cannot describe how much I loved working with K&K. They were quick to respond, thorough, detailed and take the time to get to know their couples which translates to more intimate and more beautiful pictures. We worked with Cornelia Zaiss, who completely understood our vision, was flexible, and answered each and every question that I had. She went above and beyond for us.

We have not yet received our photo album yet as our wedding was only a week ago but the sneak peak we received was stunning. I am a tough critic and I was blown away by how beautiful and light and fun and fresh our pictures looked. I will find excuses to get pictures taken and fly down to Florida just to work with K&K again.

They are worth every penny. Their work is featured all the time in the top wedding magazines and blogs for a reason.

Sent on 04/29/2018

K&K Photography's reply:

Cristina what a wonderful review to have in our inbox from your wedding, we are so truly grateful for your kind words, you made all of our days here, so thank YOU!! We cannot wait to deliver your entire image set very soon, I'm so glad that you loved your sneak peek--you both look so amazing!!! Congratulations again!!

Elisha · Married on 04/13/2018

An amazing photographer was at the top of our wish list for the wedding and we could not have made a better choice than K&K Photography! Cornelia's visions for our engagement shoot and wedding day were just stunning! We got our wedding photos a week ago (i.e. less than a month after our wedding) and I cannot stop going through them because they just captured our day so perfectly! Courtney was amazing as well, capturing all of the small details that we are going to want to remember forever! We were thrilled to have Cornelia and Courtney on our wedding day and it's safe to say they were one of our favorite parts, and there were many!!! Lastly, the professionalism and friendliness of everyone we have spoken with at K&K Photography, Jeff, Cornelia and Courtney is bar none! We love this company and I am quite sad that my time with them is done. What else can you ask for from a photographer!

Sent on 05/13/2018
    K&K Photography 14

K&K Photography's reply:

Elisha I can't say enough wonderful things about you, what a pleasure it has been working with you for all of these months--the planning, the emails, all of it! :) We thank you from the bottom of your heart for taking a few minutes to share your positive words with us, it means so much! Much love and a HUGE congrats to you both once again, your wedding was amazing!!

Vanda · Married on 04/07/2018

I remember seeing a friend's wedding photos a few years ago and just being blown away how enchanting all the photos looked! Fast forward a few years later and I was planning my wedding in St. Petersburg and contacted friend to find out more about their photographer! As many of the reviews mention, Jeff has the personality of one of those people that you have known your whole life!! My family and friends still talk how he was one of the best wedding photographers!! From the first phone call to all the follow-up communication, K&K just set high expectations of what to expect from vendors! Having a long wedding weekend of festivities (indian/albanian fusion wedding), Jeff captured everything beautifully and did it with the same level of energy all the way to the end. With K&K, you don't just get talent, you also get professionals that are super organized and really know how to adapt to any of situations. We had some timing delays and changes due to weather and you wouldn't even know because Jeff just made it work. I personally wanted a mix of candid and formal photos and Jeff along with his second photographer Dawn did an out standing job delivering that. K&K's digital experience is also phenomenal. They way everything is organized and how you can download your photos is so easy. They also don't watermark their photos which is so nice! (also - this was from a family friend that really sums up the whole experience - "I've never seen such perfect action unposed pictures in my life"). We really look forward to having K&K capturing future life events. thank you for capturing some beautiful memories for years to come.

Sent on 06/25/2018
    K&K Photography 15
    K&K Photography 16
    K&K Photography 17

K&K Photography's reply:

Vanda, we are speechless, wow we cannot thank you enough for these beautiful and kind words!! :) :) All of our love to you both, congratulations once again!! :) :) :)

Marie · Married on 03/03/2018

I sincerely do not have the words to adequately describe how incredible of a job Amy and K&K Photography did at our wedding. We contacted them with plenty of time to plan everything properly, and they were so incredibly friendly and professional throughout the whole process that it felt like they were guests we'd known for years. Our initial meeting with Jeff and Amy in their adorable studio went as perfectly as we'd hoped and we knew they were our photographers within the first ten minutes. For the rest of our planning process, they were super easy to talk to - very accessible (replied to emails within a few hours), answered any and all questions with as much detail as I needed, and just generally put me and my wife at ease every time we spoke with them. On the day of the wedding, Amy handled everything beautifully. Every single member of our bridal party commented on how wonderful it was to work with her. During our ceremony and reception, her and her assistant were like ghosts - we hardly even noticed they were there, but the pictures they took WERE. ABSOLUTELY. INCREDIBLE. They captured every single important detail in the most astounding way. We knew they were going to be great based on the portfolio we reviewed, but nothing prepared us for how beautiful our pictures turned out. And they were delivered FAST - we had our first preview pictures before we were even back from our honeymoon, and the rest of them followed soon after. I could honestly gush about this company and this photographer for the next 2,000 words, but their beautiful, beautiful work really speaks for itself. If you're on the fence about who to hire as your wedding photographer, stop looking - HIRE K & K PHOTOGRAPHY RIGHT NOW!

Sent on 07/03/2018

K&K Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness you guys, we just could not love you both more, what beautiful and kind words--we are bowled over!! :) :) Thank YOU both so much, your wedding day was absolutely perfect and we can't wait to keep in touch for years to come! Congrats once again!!

Kelsey · Married on 02/24/2018

K&K is AMAZING!!! We absolutely love the way our wedding photos turned out! Our photographer, Jen, she was so sweet & hilarious, we loved her! K&K beautifully captured all the important moments of our big day, we couldn't be more grateful. I highly recommend K&K.

Sent on 10/01/2018
    K&K Photography 25
    K&K Photography 26
    K&K Photography 27

K&K Photography's reply:

Kelsey what beautiful words, thank you SO much for taking a moment to share that with us and with our future couples, that means so much! :) Much much love to you both and again the hugest congrats to you both, what a pleasure it has been working with you!! :) :)

Victoria · Married on 02/23/2018

K & K Photography was recommended to me by one of the best wedding planners in the Tampa Bay area and I am SO glad I went with them. From the very beginning when I had my consult with Cornelia, I knew this company and it's photographers put 110% into their work. She asked me questions that I didn't even think about for the wedding and gave me an overview of their process, making me feel very comfortable. Leading up to the wedding, they made the booking/payments/questionnaires VERY simple and straightforward, and always got back to me immediately if I had any questions. I went with Cornelia and she KILLED it! Went and scoped out some shooting areas at my venue before the wedding to match my overall vision of my wedding day photography. Showed up early with her team and ready to go! Very well prepared with my families names/relationships so she knew exactly who & what to capture. We got our 'sneak peek' almost one week later while on our honeymoon and it was such a fun surprise! The photos were GORGEOUS and you can see her talents shining through the photos :) they had our entire gallery delivered to us in less than and month and we are blown away by the work the entire team at K & K did to make sure we got exactly what we expected and more! I am so happy we went with this company!

Sent on 03/20/2018
    K&K Photography 28

K&K Photography's reply:

Victoria I cannot thank you ENOUGH! Wow what an amazing review, we are so in love, thank you thank you thank you!! :) :) And a huge congratulations once again, what a beautiful day!!

Courtney · Married on 01/27/2018

We hired K&K from a recommendation from our day of coordinator and after viewing their galleries/meeting with Cornelia we were sold! Their quality of work, attention to detail, and stunning images was very apparent through their work and we were so excited to work with them for our wedding.

We did pass on the engagement shoot but we worked with Cornelia and Courtney for our wedding day. It was amazing having 2 photographer's and their attention to detail was amazing! Even before the wedding corresponding with them to make sure every detail was covered was so smooth. We decided on a first look and were so happy to do that! We also included our dog Bentley in our pre wedding photo's and Corneila was a pro at getting him in the pictures! Everything went so smooth during the wedding and before they left Cornelia checked in with us to make sure we got all the photo's we wanted before they left. We didn't have a big exit planned so we didn't ask them to stay the entire evening.

I was so sad when our wedding was over because it went way too fast, but 3 days after our wedding when we got our 'sneak peek' from the K&K team I was so excited as we got to re live our most perfect day through even more perfect photo's! Not too long after that we received all of our images and slide show we got to relive the best day over again! I still have a hard time not looking at our pictures everyday as they are so stunning! I can't say enough good things about K&K, Corneila and Courtney as they gave us the gift of amazing photo's to cherish forever!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    K&K Photography 29

K&K Photography's reply:

Courtney we cannot thank you enough for your extremely kind words, that really does mean the world to us! So thank YOU! A huge congratulations to you and Marshall once again, we feel incredibly lucky to have had the chance to meet and work closely with you during this very special time. Much love to you both from all of us here at K&K!! :) :)

Kelsey · Married on 01/06/2018

We cannot thank K&K enough. They are AMAZING!!! I will recommend K&K time and time again. Cornelia and Courtney were SO much fun to work with, and so talented!

Planning a wedding is made so much easier if you have K&K for your big day. They couldn't be more professional and organized. You can rest assured they have everything perfectly planned, even the same details you don't think about, they do!

Sent on 02/17/2018

K&K Photography's reply:

Kelsey thank you SO much, we love you both! :) What a joy to have been there to capture all of the fun, we are honored!

Gwen · Married on 12/31/2017

K&K was fantastic! They took gorgeous photos and were a pleasure to work with. We did both our engagement and wedding photos with them. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/28/2018

K&K Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Gwen!! Amy and Courtney loved being part of your big day at Streamsong, it was gorgeous! Congrats to you both!!

Jessica · Married on 12/16/2017

Everyone should stop looking for their photographer right this second because you have found them!!!
    K&K photography is incredible. Jeff and Cornelia captured our wedding day perfectly!! They listened to exactly what we wanted and executed flawlessly! The level of comfort I had with them was unreal. Everything was so natural. Within a couple of days of the wedding, they sent us the sneak peaks of their favorite shots and in less than month from the wedding, we had all of the photos on our very own accessible webpage ready to be shared with all family and friends. We are working with Courtney now on creating our albums and she has been a breeze to work with as well!
    The editing from K&K is classic and timeless. There are so many photographers out there doing excessive editing and I want to be able to look at my photos 30 years from now without looking like a cartoon character and regretting it.
    K&K is amazing! Thank you Jeff and Cornelia!!! You were so amazing to work with! I will continue to recommend you to everyone I know. xxx

Sent on 01/17/2018
    K&K Photography 30
    K&K Photography 31

K&K Photography's reply:

Jessica!!! What can we say, we ADORE you and oh my goodness we never in a million years could have asked for such a wonderful review of our services!! :) And coming from a wedding planner in Miami that is really a feather in our collective caps!! We cannot thank you enough!! Wishing you the very best this coming year, thank you again for choosing us to make your wedding day perfect!!

Erica · Married on 11/25/2017

Jeff and his team were absolutely amazing! They caught our special day perfectly and were a joy to be around all day!

Sent on 12/24/2017

K&K Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Erica!! We love you and Paul and we are so thrilled that we were the ones to capture your big day together! :) Congrats again and Happy Holidays to you both!!

Kristen · Married on 11/25/2017

K&K was the first wedding photographer I contacted. I filled out the online form, and Cornelia reached out within 24 hours (even though it was a Sunday). From the first phone call, I could tell she was organized, enthusiastic, and super experienced. When my mom and I met with her and Jeff in person, we were blown away. They were both so sweet and really interested in talking to us about my fiancé and I and our vision for the wedding. They even created a detailed wedding timeline that we eventually used for the Big Day. We were sold. No other photographer put in this much effort to answer our questions and go out of their way to make us feel comfortable. On the wedding day, Cornelia ran tight ship. She kept everyone on schedule and reminded me time and time again to just enjoy the day. My husband and I received our wedding photos a couple weeks ago and were instantly transported back to the most magical day. We absolutely LOVE them and will cherish them for a lifetime. I really can't say enough good things about working with this talented team. Looking back, they were our favorite vendor and a huge reason why our wedding day was such a success. Thank you K&K!

Sent on 01/02/2018

K&K Photography's reply:

Kristen THANK YOU so much!!! We are so excited that we were able to capture your beautiful day together, thank you for having us! Happy New Year and once again congratulations!!

Lauren · Married on 11/18/2017

K&K is seriously the BEST!! I was blown away when I received our wedding pics, the amount of love and genuine laughter that was captured on our big day is something that we will cherish forever. From the start Jeff was professional and so down to earth, we loved how comfortable he made us feel during the engagement shoot. By time the wedding came along he made sure we had a photography timeline for the day of and everything went so smoothly - we were right on time for the perfect sunset. Second shooter Amy also helped out, and she was a sweetheart! Jeff has true talent and a passion for his work, you will not be disappointed with his pictures. They look like artwork, so do yourself a favor and book K&K today!

Sent on 12/23/2017

K&K Photography's reply:

Lauren you are so kind, thank you and Josh SO much for having us capture your absolutely amazing day together, we had a blast with your wedding party and your family! We are thrilled that you love your images as much as we all do here in the studio! Much love to you both, and congrats once again!

Briana · Married on 11/17/2017

From the moment we met Jeff and Cornelia we knew they were our photographers. They treat you like first class and make you feel like your wedding is going to be the best wedding they have phographed. Their attention to detail and planning your wedding time line gives you such a sense of relief. As soon as we secured them as our phographers I knew our day would be perfect. We had an incredible engagement shoot with Cornelia and she made us feel like stars. The photos she captured are so beautiful and are so well done and we got them sooo quickly!!!! I love the website they sent up for you to share your photos with friends and family!
    Cornelia did an amazing job on our wedding day. She was so professional and you didn’t even know she was there. She captured the best photos that we will treasure for a life time. She was so creative with the poses and locations we took our photos, and she got a photo of everyone from our reception! I would recommend K&K to everyone, I absolutely love their photos, style, professionalism, and they got us our images SO QUICKY!! Thank you so much for capturing our special day!!! :)

Sent on 12/14/2017

K&K Photography's reply:

Awwww Briana we LOVE you and Mark and your wedding at the Don Cesar was absolutely STUNNING!! :) :) Thank you so so much for taking a moment to share your kind words, we are honored to have been able to capture your big day, and we absolutely love how your images turned out as well!!!

Nevine · Married on 11/10/2017

I absolutely adore K&K Photography! From the moment we stepped into the studio and sat down with Jeff, my fiance and I felt so comfortable and knew that we didn't even need to meet with any other photographers. These guys are the real deal- so much talent! Emily was our photographer for our engagement shoot and our wedding, and I can't even put into words how much I love our photos. Not only do they produce amazing work, they are also a pleasure to work with. Everyone from K&K that I interacted with made life easier during the hectic wedding planning process. I can tell that these people genuinely love the work they are doing and are excited to partake in such special life moments with their clients. Thank you so much for the beautiful photos that we will cherish for a lifetime <3

Sent on 12/11/2017
    K&K Photography 32
    K&K Photography 33
    K&K Photography 34

K&K Photography's reply:

Nevine we adore you, thank you SO much for your kind words, what a great way to start out day here at the studio!! :) :) Congratulations to you both once again, we can't wait to see you again and to document many more special moments in your lives for years to come! Happy Holidays, chat again very soon! :)