K&K Photography Reviews

220 | Clearwater, FL

220 Reviews for K&K Photography

Christie Mahle · Getting married on 11/11/2020

November- Ritz Carlton Sarasota Wedding

K&K is the absolute best! I hired them as soon as I got engaged back in 2018 as they had also photographed my best friends wedding the year prior. I was lucky enough to get Cornelia to photograph me on November 23rd and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made sure the day ran efficiently and that both the groom and I were happy and comfortable. I would recommend them to anyone since they are the best and made us feel so special. Thanks for helping to make our day amazing :)

Sent on 12/02/2019

K&K Photography's reply:

Christie you've just made our day, thank you so much for these very kind words, and congratulations once again!! :)

Rishi Barran · Married on 07/03/2020

K&K captures all the best moments!

One of the best decisions we made in preparing for our wedding was to pick K&K Photography to shoot it! To sum up the experience in one word: wow!!! Let's start with the high quality of the work itself. We just got our pictures back, and they're spectacular! We were so fortunate to work with Cornelia throughout the entire process- both for our wedding and engagement photos. She has an eye for finding art in any picture, and the way she incorporates depth of field into many of her photos takes them to another level. The emotions of the night were captured so well in every photo, and there were lots of creative shots that we will always treasure. As an added bonus, we had the pleasure of working with Amy, another top-notch K&K photographer who came to help Cornelia as a second shooter for our night. Amy is as good as it gets as well, and put a lot of time and effort into making sure every shot was perfect and that all the key moments of the night were captured in a magical way. In addition to their top-quality work, K&K's photographers are also incredible people. Cornelia spent extra time with us on our engagement shoot to make sure we got all the special pictures we wanted, running around to get every shot perfectly framed, not worrying about the fact that it was more than 90 degrees outside. Cornelia and Amy were delightful throughout our wedding night shoot, and owner Jeff Kathrein was incredibly positive and easy to work with during the booking and post-shoot process. We could not be happier with the entire experience! If you want the best, you have to go with K&K. We're so glad we did! Thank you to Cornelia and the rest of the K&K family for everything you've done for us!

Sent on 04/09/2020

K&K Photography's reply:

WOW!! :) We are blown away and so grateful for you both! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts you two, what a wonderful wedding. Congratulations once again!! :)

Melissa Buday · Married on 03/12/2020

Amazing and stress free

From the first interaction with Jeff to the day of with Cornelia - the entire experience with K&K Photography was amazing! I have worked with many photographers over the years in my position within the hospitality industry but none compare to the level of service, kindness and amazing photos like that of K&K! if you are in need of a photographer there is no one better and call them now - I never worried about a thing and was able to enjoy the day with out a thought and we had a blast working with Cornelia the day of!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Sydney · Married on 02/29/2020

Loved working with Amy!

Amy did my boudoir shoot and I could NOT be more pleased. This is by far the absolute best value for a boudoir shoot in the Tampa Bay Area, and I loved how they structured the entire process. Amy made what would normally be a rather uncomfortable and foreign situation feel not only comfortable, but fun! She was super vocal and helpful and had a great eye. I couldn’t not believe the quality of her work and the final images, nor could I believe how quickly I received my photos! I don’t have one negative thing to say about this process, and would highly recommend K and K to anyone.

Sent on 03/07/2020

K&K Photography's reply:

Sydney!! You are so wonderful, thank you so much for those kind words, and yay we LOVE that you love your images and the whole private studio session process--it's been so popular!

Ashley Tinsley · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing Pictures & Team!

I highly recommend K and K photography. They are extremely responsive and helpful and have an amazing team! I worked with Amy Fitch for my engagement photos and then Amy and Courtney on the day-of. They were phenomenal. They made my husband and I feel extremely relaxed and we had a genuinely great time working with them. My wedding guests even complimented on how fabulous they were. They truly added to the magic of the day. Thank you Amy and Courtney!

Sent on 12/14/2019

K&K Photography's reply:

We love you, Ashley! :) Congratulations once again to you both, what a beautiful wedding day, such an honor being part of all of the fun! :)

Megan · Married on 11/01/2019

Top Notch Quality

When you can go through all your photos and not find one bad one... you know you have a great photographer. Cornelia was amazing. Just wow. She guides you and makes sure you have the best photos possible. I had a large family list to get done during cocktail hour. She is concise and so sweet while doing it. She moves right along and goes with the flow. She captured memories I will cherish forever. Courtney was with her that day and she was amazing as well. Everyone felt so comfortable around them. They are funny, real and you honestly don't even know they are there sometimes! They truly make you feel like you are a princess. Thank you so much.

Sent on 12/02/2019

K&K Photography's reply:

Megan WOW this is just the best review, thank you SO much!! We love you guys! Congratulations again, what a beautiful wedding day!!
  • Karrah

Karrah Bernat · Married on 10/26/2019

The absolute best! Look nowhere else!

LITERALLY THE BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE HAVING K&K PHOTOGRAPHY FOR OUR WEDDING!!! Cornelia is literally the most amazing photographer!! When we received our engagement photos we were stunned at how beautiful they turned out, and we knew our wedding photos would be just as perfect. AND THEY WERE! Our wedding photos were everything we wanted them to be and more. I can't stress it enough how glad I am for finding K&K and having Cornelia capture our big day. We are forever grateful that we have the best photos from our wedding to enjoy for the rest of our lives!!

Sent on 01/07/2020

K&K Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, Karrah! We just love you!! Thank you SO much for those kind words, that just made our day! :) We are thrilled for you both, what a beautiful wedding, congratulations again!!
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 10/19/2019

Couldn't Be Happier with Our Wedding Photos

Besides our wedding venue, wedding photography was one of the most important aspects for me during the wedding planning process. Believe me, I researched for months every photography company I came across and looked through hundreds of wedding photographs. From all of my extensive research, K&K photography blew me away with their gorgeous wedding photos. I believe any photographer can be great when the weather is perfect and when all the elements are on their side. But I believe the true test of a great photographer and a great photography company is when the weather is not on their side. They have to find a way to capture all of those special moments without it looking like we were in the middle of a tropical storm. Unfortunately, the weather was not on our side on our wedding day, but our pictures turned out perfectly. I cannot thank Amy and K&K Photography enough for our amazing wedding pictures. Not only does K&K give you the most amazing wedding pictures, they are also extremely accommodating and quick to respond with any questions or requests you have. Every encounter I had with Jeff, Amy and Courtney was so professional and helpful. I couldn’t be happier with my choice to not only book K&K, but to have Amy as our wedding Photographer. Amy is so down to earth and funny. She makes you feel so comfortable in any situation. My future sister-in-law also loved our pictures and Amy so much that she just booked them for her wedding too in 2021.

You are amazing, Amy! Thank you and K&K so much for our wedding photos.

Sent on 01/11/2020

K&K Photography's reply:

Jordan, we are blown away by these kind words, and we couldn't be more thankful to have worked with you both on your wedding day. Incredibly excited to see you again at Nicole's wedding coming up before we know it!
  • Camille

Camille · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful!

Cornelia was such a pleasure to work with for both our engagement pictures and our wedding photos! I can’t wait to see the finals but already know how much I love them just based on the sneak peaks! The team at k&k we’re professional, and friendly! I’m so happy we chose k&k!!!

Sent on 06/01/2019

K&K Photography's reply:

Camille what a lovely review, thank you so so much, we cannot wait to deliver your final images so soon!! :)
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing!

When we were looking for photographers for our wedding, K&K Photography’s quality stood out far more than any other company that we looked at. I appreciated their response time, professionalism, and that there were no hidden fees with full access to our all of photos. The company as a whole is very well run and organized. My husband and I are super uncomfortable around the camera but Amy Fitch made us feel right at home during our engagement session. During our wedding Amy did a great job corralling our large group and was very efficient to ensure that we could spend most of our time at our wedding, yet captured the most amazing photos. She was able to make it look like my husband and I were alone even though the beach was crowded and capture the vibrant colors of our wedding even with the glaring sun. Amy made us look like models even though we are far from it! Amy’s passion for photography and charming personality made it fun for everyone. Thank you K&K Photography and Amy Fitch for making us look so beautiful and giving us memories to last forever!

Sent on 08/13/2019

K&K Photography's reply:

Renee you are SO sweet we love you and Sean, congrats again, we hope we get to see you both in the very near future!!!! :)
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 03/23/2019

Amy was amazing!

Amy was our photographer from K and K and I cannot say enough good things about her (and her assistant!). They were super fun and kept the day moving at a great speed. I've very glad I trusted Amy completely because the locations she chose for the photography before the wedding were perfect. She even took us up to capture a special shot on the roof during the wedding which ended up being our favorite photo. We got the complete set of photos back in 4 weeks (which all my friends were shocked it was so fast!). Amy's use of social media after the event was also fun :) I like checking in on her Instagram for sneak peeks. Our vendor team (of all ladies!) was super amazing. I'm so glad I made the choice to go with K and K. My photos were stunning! Thanks Amy!

Sent on 04/22/2019

K&K Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Stefanie!! :) :) Congratulations once again to you both, it has been an incredible pleasure working with you, what a stunning wedding you had at Hotel Floridian!! :)

Alexis · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing!!!!!

The K and K team was nothing short of exceptional throughout my entire wedding journey, and they were always there to answer any questions I had. Cornelia captured our special day and she went above and beyond our expectations. She got there early and stayed later to make sure she captured everything. She kept everyone on track and as close to the timeline as possible ( which was very important to me!!) and even from the time we met a year prior for my engagement shoot she was always quick to answer all my questions. My husband and I do not usually take the best pictures however my engagement photos looked so effortless, and natural. I cannot say enough good things about this K and K team and Cornelia, other than you should rest assured they are the best of the best and more than just the photographer at your wedding. They all truly care that your pictures are amazing!!!

We cannot wait to see all of the wedding pictures!!!!

Sent on 03/24/2019

K&K Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words, Alexis!! We love you both and we cannot wait to deliver your entire gallery of images coming up in just a few more days!! Congrats once again!!
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 01/19/2019

Simply amazing.

We just received our photos on Valentine’s Day. All I can see is: WOW. We were speechless. We laughed and cried all over again. Everything was perfect. Amy was our photographer - can I just say she’s the best human being ever? She was SO funny and down to earth and we just loved having her around. Best decision ever going with them.

Sent on 02/16/2019

K&K Photography's reply:

Karen we LOVE you both!!! Congratulations once again, thank you so much for the kind words, we appreciate that so much you guys!!
  • F

Francis · Married on 12/29/2018

Awesome photographers and company!

We couldn't be happier with K & K photography. They were not only super affordable, but our pictures turned out PERFECT. From the beginning of wedding planning to the day of the wedding, they could not be more attentive to us. Jeff, the owner, called when he was on vacation in another country when he found out I was interested in them just to talk to me and answer any questions! Just awesome customer service from Day 1. They made me feel like I was the only wedding they were doing. Amy and her assistant Marc are INCREDIBLE. Amy made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and captured the most amazing moments that we will cherish forever. I highly recommend them, especially Amy! I will 100% use her and K&K in the future!!

Sent on 01/22/2019

K&K Photography's reply:

Francis this makes us SOO happy we love you and Michael!!!!!!! Thank you thank you, cheers once again, what a seriously incredible wedding!!! :) :)

Sammy · Married on 12/21/2018

Truly Wonderful!

Being a type A bride with a checklist and having interviewed many photographers all around Tampa, Clearwater, St. Pete, and even Orlando, I was thoroughly impressed with K&K! They have a brick and mortar studio that they happily will invite you to come and meet them at. I was given a tour as well as got to meet several people on their team. Jeff, the owner of K&K, is such a sweetheart! He sat and met with us, answered all my questions, was happy to accommodate my concerns, and was incredibly insightful! We worked with Cornelia from his team as our photographer and she is so easy to be around. I was worried that for our engagement pictures I would be uncomfortable taking pictures of tender moments in front of a stranger as my now husband and I do not engage in PDA and are very shy people, but Cornelia made us feel so at ease! She gave great directions without being intrusive so we were still positioned and acting like we would, but with all the angles working in our favor! For our wedding Cornelia and Ashley (2nd photographer from K&K) were amazing! They blended right in! We ended up with sooo many great pictures without feeling like all we were doing was taking pictures! We also got sooo many candid pictures which was really important to us. Those are the pictures that really capture the moment. K&K had fantastic turnaround time too! Less than a month from our wedding we had our pictures delivered to us digitally and were able to start working on our album. To be completely fair in my review, I did have to stretch my budget to hire K&K, but it was absolutely worth it and I would do it again in a heartbeat! The day of your wedding goes so quick and in the end the only thing you guys have left from the day are the pictures and so we decided that it was well worth it to make sure we had the memories captured.

Sent on 01/20/2019

K&K Photography's reply:

Sammy we can't thank you enough for your kind words! :) It has been so wonderful working with you both and we are so grateful for the opportunity to get to know you on a personal level. Also WHAT AN AMAZING WEDDING DAY!!!! :) Thank you from the bottom of our hearts and congratulations once again!!

Pamela · Married on 12/07/2018

Highly Recommend

Putting your trust in a wedding photographer can be a nerve-racking process, but from start to finish, the team at K&K was fantastic. Jeff and Cornelia were responsive, professional, and they made us feel heard. We absolutely love our images from the engagement session and our wedding. Jeff and Cornelia took the time to get to know us, and that shone through to our pictures. We also love the portal they used to deliver our photos. It made it easy to share with family and friends, and the interface is very accessible. We would absolutely recommend K&K without hesitation.

Sent on 01/08/2019

K&K Photography's reply:

Pamela we absolutely love you, thank you SO much for your kind words! And what a pleasure working with you both, here's to a wonderful year ahead in 2019. Congratulations once again, and thank you so much for selecting us to capture your beautiful and exciting day together! :)

Lauren Lund · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful Memories To Last A Lifetime

We are blown away by how beautiful our wedding photos turned out!!! I can not begin to tell you how thankful we are that we chose K&k Photography to capture one of the biggest days of our lives and now we have these precious photos to look back on for years to come. My husband and I both agree that your photos are the single most important investment you can make for your wedding. The cake will be eaten, the decorations taken down, dresses and suits put back in the closet, but your captured memories last a lifetime and that’s why it was so important to us to choose a photographer we knew would capture each every special detail of the day so we could look back for years to come and remember it all as if it happened yesterday.

Sent on 12/23/2018

K&K Photography's reply:

Lauren we are so grateful for these kind words and that we got to be the ones to capture your beautiful day together, it turned out so perfectly! :) Happy Holidays to you both, much love and congrats once again from us all!!
  • Breanne

Breanne · Married on 11/16/2018

Fairytale photos

K & K listened to my fiancé and I’s vision for our photos and absolutely delivered! Our photos are gorgeous and look like a fairytale! Our photographer Jennifer is the sweetest and captured every little detail.

Sent on 12/19/2018

K&K Photography's reply:

Breanne thank you so much for your kind words, what a joy it has been getting to know you both! :) Have a very happy holiday ahead and congratulations once again!! :)

Doug Ferry · Married on 11/03/2018

Outstanding Job, Well Done!!!

Cornelia and her assistant photographed our son's rehearsal dinner and wedding reception last weekend. She was very professional, organized, personable and made sure to photograph all the important aspects of their weekend wedding. We have now seen a few examples of Cornelia's work and were extremely impressed with the pictures. My wife started to cry joyful tears after seeing how well the pictures turned out.

Sent on 11/07/2018

K&K Photography's reply:

Doug we feel so privileged to have been part of your big day this past weekend, what an honor! Thank you so much for the very kind words, we cannot wait to deliver all of the beautiful photos, they are looking amazing and I know you are going to love them all! :)
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolute Perfection

I don't even know where to start my review for K&K. Every step of working with them was an absolute pleasure. It was nerve wracking choosing a photographer since I was planning an out of state wedding and wouldn't have the chance to meet anyone in person, but picking K&K and working with Amy Fitch was one of the best decisions I made in my whole planning process. Unfortunately we weren't able to do an engagement session (due to weather and like I said we're out of state) so our wedding day was our first time meeting Amy. Not only was she super cool/friendly/personable, but she was a true professional. She did an amazing job capturing our entire day in a way that felt genuine and natural. I think it's really easy for couples to be posed in a very unnatural way that looks awkward, but we didn't deal with any of that with Amy. Our photos were bright, fun, and truly captured the love my husband and I have for one another. Book with Amy Fitch. Book with K&K.

Sent on 02/05/2019

K&K Photography's reply:

Amy what a beautiful and kind review, thank you so so much for your wonderful words, that means the world to us! :) We cannot thank you enough, congratulations once again you two!!!

Gabby · Married on 10/20/2018

The best!

Uhm how do I even start this?! Right after Eric and I got engaged I started to do my research on photographers and I honestly had no idea what to expect! I came around K&K on Instagram and instantly fell in love. I will NEVER forget the day I disappeared from my desk at work because I was talking to Jeff! Lets just say I knew I wanted to hire them within 2 minutes of our conversation! which let me tell you we kept going (I can talk LOL). We decided to book with Cornelia and when I met her during our engagement photos I literally melted. I was just so thankful for being surrounded by such amazing people! our engagement photos came out uhmm AMAZING! and Eric and I felt so comfortable with our awkward selves in front of her camera! Well, wedding day comes around and Cornelia and Courtney were my best friends the entire day. I wasn't stressed at all!---until my aunt wanted to come say "Hi" in the middle of my shoot! LOL and they guided/hid me through the back door and auntie got to say hi AFTER my ceremony! :)
    I laughed and cried of happiness as I looked through my photos and got to relive that special day all over again (I honestly haven't stopped). They shot EVERY SINGLE detail!! and every one of my dance moves as well! :) They made my day EVERYTHING I have ever dreamed of!! So If you're looking for photographers please look no further and just hire these amazing people!!! :) :) Thank you sooo much!!

Gabby Schrandt

Sent on 04/02/2019

K&K Photography's reply:

Gabby!!!!!!! :) :) :) How can we possibly thank YOU for these insanely perfect and beautiful words?!!!! For real we absolutely love you and Eric and everything about you both!! From the bottom of our hearts, thank you SO SO much for being amazing and for choosing us to capture all of the fun on your wedding day. It has been the most sincere pleasure, and we hope we're able to be part of many more monumental life events for you both as the years go on. So not goodbye but see you so soon!!! :) :) ML, The K&K Team
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/13/2018

K&K Photography was the glue of my wedding!

We had met the owner of the company, Jeff when he shot my sister-in-law’s wedding. He was as kind and considerate as we remembered. From the initial meeting with our photographer Cornelia at the studio through the wedding to receiving our beautiful pictures, this company is professional, thorough, and genuinely cares that your wedding is encapsulated beautifully. Cornelia and Courtney made sure we stuck to the timeline and worked with us to get all of the pictures we wanted. And best of all, they made us look amazing! I remember being exhausted and nervous but I was so happy none of those anxieties came through in the pictures. After the wedding, we could not wait to relive the day. Two days later, we received sneak peek pictures! It was a joy to see them. Less than four weeks later, we were able to access all of the pictures in an easy-to-use portal.

You spend a lot of time and money on a wedding that will be become one of the most important days of your life. Do not slip up and get a second rate photographer. This company will deliver remarkable pictures and service for a competitive price. I highly recommend K&K.

Sent on 12/03/2018

K&K Photography's reply:

Rachel we couldn't possibly love you and Nash more--thank you SO much for sharing these very kind words about our services! The pleasure was entirely ours, you both looked AMAZING on your wedding day and I'm so happy that we were able to be a part of it all! :) Can't wait for future photo shoots of you and your families, see you again soon!!
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Amy & K&K Capture the Magic!

From the very beginning when I reached out to K&K, they were extremely responsive. I think Jeff got back to me within the same day with everything that I needed :slightly_smiling_face: He was even flexible with payment terms which was extremely helpful when you are putting down so many vendor deposits.
    Amy was fantastic to work with! I was planning my wedding in Florida from Arizona so I couldn’t exactly stop by their office and have all the conversations that I wanted but email was more than perfect. Amy answered allllll of my questions and made me feel more than comfortable in her ability to capture all my desired shots! She made me feel excited with her bubbly personality yet reassured due to her amazing portfolio and awards. She helped me confirm our timeline and was transparent when she thought something might be too tight, it was just what I needed to hear in order not to be stressed that day.
    Even on the day of the wedding, we were running early and I quickly asked her if they could show up 30 minutes early to get started on detail shots and sure enough they were ready to go and able to accommodate our shifting schedule. Her and Courntey our second photographer were ready to rock and roll! Needless to say I could go on and on but they captured they absolutely beauty & magic of that day more than I could have hoped! Highly recommend Amy & K&K Photography!

Sent on 02/05/2019

K&K Photography's reply:

Katelyn wow!!! :) :) We love you guys, what a beautiful review, we feel so honored! I hope our paths cross again down the road, we just adore you both and wish you the very best!!

Jennie · Married on 09/01/2018

K&K Photography was absolutely amazing during our wedding day! Our two (2) photographers set up everything and gave us direction for pictures, but allowed us to be ourselves and to have fun. They were extremely professional, very nice, flexible with pictures that I wanted taken with my friends, and, when the reception began, they were completely invisible as they took photos of the party. I highly recommend K & K Photography and recommended them to two (2) of my friends that attended my wedding that are getting married. They even sent us sneak peeks of our photos less than a week after our wedding!!

Sent on 09/09/2018

K&K Photography's reply:

Jennie you are so sweet, thank you SO much for taking the time to share these very kind words! :) We love you both and we feel so lucky to have been able to get to know you and capture your very special day together!

Amy · Married on 08/18/2018

K&K was one of the best wedding decisions!

K&K was easily one of the best decisions my husband and I made. When I was trying to find a photographer, I found myself going back to K&K's website after each option to remind myself of what it was I was looking for. They were a little outside of my price range, but eventually I just decided that nothing else was coming close to their services. So, I emailed Jeff and his response was prompt and very helpful. He understood my situation, gave me some personalized options and left me to think, (can't emphasize how great this was when my inbox was packed with a million emails from vendors that wouldn't take "no" for an answer). And that about sums up my entire relationship with K&K! From day one they listened, cared, helped, and ultimately let me decide for myself what I needed, but they were always one email away when I needed more help because I couldn't decide. On top of all that, they never made me feel bad for changes I threw at them last minute.
    Day of with Cornelia and Meridith was nothing short of what I expected. We did not hire a videographer so it was important to have images that captured as much of the day's emotions as possible. They stuck it out in the blistering heat of our August wedding day. I could not believe it when I saw the photos - you would NEVER think we were all sweating and itching to get back into the A/C! They caught every moment, smile, and tear so beautifully. I swear everything down to the very tint of the photos captured my feelings from that day. The details are insane.
    I am still trying to decide on my favorites a few months later. But the moral of this story is that K&K will never be a bad decision. If you are considering them at all, take the leap. I guarantee it is 100% worth every dime. Receiving the finished photos a few weeks after the wedding was like Christmas day, they were so good that THAT day was alllmosst better than the wedding day itself ;)
    Everything about this team I recommend wholeheartedly. You are going to have photos from your wedding day one way or another, so they may as well be good ones you can enjoy forever!

Sent on 11/28/2018

K&K Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness Amy!!!!!!! :) :) It feels like Christmas morning READING THIS BEAUTIFUL REVIEW!!!!! :) :) We all love you and Kenneth and these kind words are more than we could have asked for. You are truly wonderful! Congratulations once again on an absolutely beautiful wedding day, both emotionally and in outward appearance. Photographing wonderful couples like you is why we love what we do. You are amazing! :)