K&K Photography Reviews

K&K Photography 7
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 01/19/2019

Simply amazing.

We just received our photos on Valentine’s Day. All I can see is: WOW. We were speechless. We laughed and cried all over again. Everything was perfect. Amy was our photographer - can I just say she’s the best human being ever? She was SO funny and down to earth and we just loved having her around. Best decision ever going with them.

Sent on 02/16/2019
    K&K Photography 14
    K&K Photography 15
    K&K Photography 16

K&K Photography's reply:

Karen we LOVE you both!!! Congratulations once again, thank you so much for the kind words, we appreciate that so much you guys!!
  • F

Francis · Married on 12/29/2018

Awesome photographers and company!

We couldn't be happier with K & K photography. They were not only super affordable, but our pictures turned out PERFECT. From the beginning of wedding planning to the day of the wedding, they could not be more attentive to us. Jeff, the owner, called when he was on vacation in another country when he found out I was interested in them just to talk to me and answer any questions! Just awesome customer service from Day 1. They made me feel like I was the only wedding they were doing. Amy and her assistant Marc are INCREDIBLE. Amy made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and captured the most amazing moments that we will cherish forever. I highly recommend them, especially Amy! I will 100% use her and K&K in the future!!

K&K Photography's reply:

Francis this makes us SOO happy we love you and Michael!!!!!!! Thank you thank you, cheers once again, what a seriously incredible wedding!!! :) :)

Sammy · Married on 12/21/2018

Truly Wonderful!

Being a type A bride with a checklist and having interviewed many photographers all around Tampa, Clearwater, St. Pete, and even Orlando, I was thoroughly impressed with K&K! They have a brick and mortar studio that they happily will invite you to come and meet them at. I was given a tour as well as got to meet several people on their team. Jeff, the owner of K&K, is such a sweetheart! He sat and met with us, answered all my questions, was happy to accommodate my concerns, and was incredibly insightful! We worked with Cornelia from his team as our photographer and she is so easy to be around. I was worried that for our engagement pictures I would be uncomfortable taking pictures of tender moments in front of a stranger as my now husband and I do not engage in PDA and are very shy people, but Cornelia made us feel so at ease! She gave great directions without being intrusive so we were still positioned and acting like we would, but with all the angles working in our favor! For our wedding Cornelia and Ashley (2nd photographer from K&K) were amazing! They blended right in! We ended up with sooo many great pictures without feeling like all we were doing was taking pictures! We also got sooo many candid pictures which was really important to us. Those are the pictures that really capture the moment. K&K had fantastic turnaround time too! Less than a month from our wedding we had our pictures delivered to us digitally and were able to start working on our album. To be completely fair in my review, I did have to stretch my budget to hire K&K, but it was absolutely worth it and I would do it again in a heartbeat! The day of your wedding goes so quick and in the end the only thing you guys have left from the day are the pictures and so we decided that it was well worth it to make sure we had the memories captured.

Sent on 01/22/2019

K&K Photography's reply:

Sammy we can't thank you enough for your kind words! :) It has been so wonderful working with you both and we are so grateful for the opportunity to get to know you on a personal level. Also WHAT AN AMAZING WEDDING DAY!!!! :) Thank you from the bottom of our hearts and congratulations once again!!

Pamela · Married on 12/07/2018

Highly Recommend

Putting your trust in a wedding photographer can be a nerve-racking process, but from start to finish, the team at K&K was fantastic. Jeff and Cornelia were responsive, professional, and they made us feel heard. We absolutely love our images from the engagement session and our wedding. Jeff and Cornelia took the time to get to know us, and that shone through to our pictures. We also love the portal they used to deliver our photos. It made it easy to share with family and friends, and the interface is very accessible. We would absolutely recommend K&K without hesitation.

Sent on 01/08/2019

K&K Photography's reply:

Pamela we absolutely love you, thank you SO much for your kind words! And what a pleasure working with you both, here's to a wonderful year ahead in 2019. Congratulations once again, and thank you so much for selecting us to capture your beautiful and exciting day together! :)

Lauren Lund · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful Memories To Last A Lifetime

We are blown away by how beautiful our wedding photos turned out!!! I can not begin to tell you how thankful we are that we chose K&k Photography to capture one of the biggest days of our lives and now we have these precious photos to look back on for years to come. My husband and I both agree that your photos are the single most important investment you can make for your wedding. The cake will be eaten, the decorations taken down, dresses and suits put back in the closet, but your captured memories last a lifetime and that’s why it was so important to us to choose a photographer we knew would capture each every special detail of the day so we could look back for years to come and remember it all as if it happened yesterday.

Sent on 12/23/2018

K&K Photography's reply:

Lauren we are so grateful for these kind words and that we got to be the ones to capture your beautiful day together, it turned out so perfectly! :) Happy Holidays to you both, much love and congrats once again from us all!!
  • Breanne

Breanne · Married on 11/16/2018

Fairytale photos

K & K listened to my fiancé and I’s vision for our photos and absolutely delivered! Our photos are gorgeous and look like a fairytale! Our photographer Jennifer is the sweetest and captured every little detail.

Sent on 12/19/2018
    K&K Photography 17
    K&K Photography 18

K&K Photography's reply:

Breanne thank you so much for your kind words, what a joy it has been getting to know you both! :) Have a very happy holiday ahead and congratulations once again!! :)

Doug Ferry · Married on 11/03/2018

Outstanding Job, Well Done!!!

Cornelia and her assistant photographed our son's rehearsal dinner and wedding reception last weekend. She was very professional, organized, personable and made sure to photograph all the important aspects of their weekend wedding. We have now seen a few examples of Cornelia's work and were extremely impressed with the pictures. My wife started to cry joyful tears after seeing how well the pictures turned out.

Sent on 11/07/2018

K&K Photography's reply:

Doug we feel so privileged to have been part of your big day this past weekend, what an honor! Thank you so much for the very kind words, we cannot wait to deliver all of the beautiful photos, they are looking amazing and I know you are going to love them all! :)
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolute Perfection

I don't even know where to start my review for K&K. Every step of working with them was an absolute pleasure. It was nerve wracking choosing a photographer since I was planning an out of state wedding and wouldn't have the chance to meet anyone in person, but picking K&K and working with Amy Fitch was one of the best decisions I made in my whole planning process. Unfortunately we weren't able to do an engagement session (due to weather and like I said we're out of state) so our wedding day was our first time meeting Amy. Not only was she super cool/friendly/personable, but she was a true professional. She did an amazing job capturing our entire day in a way that felt genuine and natural. I think it's really easy for couples to be posed in a very unnatural way that looks awkward, but we didn't deal with any of that with Amy. Our photos were bright, fun, and truly captured the love my husband and I have for one another. Book with Amy Fitch. Book with K&K.

K&K Photography 19
    K&K Photography 20
    K&K Photography 21

K&K Photography's reply:

Amy what a beautiful and kind review, thank you so so much for your wonderful words, that means the world to us! :) We cannot thank you enough, congratulations once again you two!!!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/13/2018

K&K Photography was the glue of my wedding!

We had met the owner of the company, Jeff when he shot my sister-in-law’s wedding. He was as kind and considerate as we remembered. From the initial meeting with our photographer Cornelia at the studio through the wedding to receiving our beautiful pictures, this company is professional, thorough, and genuinely cares that your wedding is encapsulated beautifully. Cornelia and Courtney made sure we stuck to the timeline and worked with us to get all of the pictures we wanted. And best of all, they made us look amazing! I remember being exhausted and nervous but I was so happy none of those anxieties came through in the pictures. After the wedding, we could not wait to relive the day. Two days later, we received sneak peek pictures! It was a joy to see them. Less than four weeks later, we were able to access all of the pictures in an easy-to-use portal.

You spend a lot of time and money on a wedding that will be become one of the most important days of your life. Do not slip up and get a second rate photographer. This company will deliver remarkable pictures and service for a competitive price. I highly recommend K&K.

Sent on 12/03/2018

K&K Photography's reply:

Rachel we couldn't possibly love you and Nash more--thank you SO much for sharing these very kind words about our services! The pleasure was entirely ours, you both looked AMAZING on your wedding day and I'm so happy that we were able to be a part of it all! :) Can't wait for future photo shoots of you and your families, see you again soon!!
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Amy & K&K Capture the Magic!

From the very beginning when I reached out to K&K, they were extremely responsive. I think Jeff got back to me within the same day with everything that I needed :slightly_smiling_face: He was even flexible with payment terms which was extremely helpful when you are putting down so many vendor deposits.
    Amy was fantastic to work with! I was planning my wedding in Florida from Arizona so I couldn’t exactly stop by their office and have all the conversations that I wanted but email was more than perfect. Amy answered allllll of my questions and made me feel more than comfortable in her ability to capture all my desired shots! She made me feel excited with her bubbly personality yet reassured due to her amazing portfolio and awards. She helped me confirm our timeline and was transparent when she thought something might be too tight, it was just what I needed to hear in order not to be stressed that day.
    Even on the day of the wedding, we were running early and I quickly asked her if they could show up 30 minutes early to get started on detail shots and sure enough they were ready to go and able to accommodate our shifting schedule. Her and Courntey our second photographer were ready to rock and roll! Needless to say I could go on and on but they captured they absolutely beauty & magic of that day more than I could have hoped! Highly recommend Amy & K&K Photography!

K&K Photography 22
    K&K Photography 23
    K&K Photography 24
    K&K Photography 25
    K&K Photography 26
    K&K Photography 27
    K&K Photography 28

K&K Photography's reply:

Katelyn wow!!! :) :) We love you guys, what a beautiful review, we feel so honored! I hope our paths cross again down the road, we just adore you both and wish you the very best!!

Jennie · Married on 09/01/2018

K&K Photography was absolutely amazing during our wedding day! Our two (2) photographers set up everything and gave us direction for pictures, but allowed us to be ourselves and to have fun. They were extremely professional, very nice, flexible with pictures that I wanted taken with my friends, and, when the reception began, they were completely invisible as they took photos of the party. I highly recommend K & K Photography and recommended them to two (2) of my friends that attended my wedding that are getting married. They even sent us sneak peeks of our photos less than a week after our wedding!!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    K&K Photography 29
    K&K Photography 30
    K&K Photography 31

K&K Photography's reply:

Jennie you are so sweet, thank you SO much for taking the time to share these very kind words! :) We love you both and we feel so lucky to have been able to get to know you and capture your very special day together!

Amy · Married on 08/18/2018

K&K was one of the best wedding decisions!

K&K was easily one of the best decisions my husband and I made. When I was trying to find a photographer, I found myself going back to K&K's website after each option to remind myself of what it was I was looking for. They were a little outside of my price range, but eventually I just decided that nothing else was coming close to their services. So, I emailed Jeff and his response was prompt and very helpful. He understood my situation, gave me some personalized options and left me to think, (can't emphasize how great this was when my inbox was packed with a million emails from vendors that wouldn't take "no" for an answer). And that about sums up my entire relationship with K&K! From day one they listened, cared, helped, and ultimately let me decide for myself what I needed, but they were always one email away when I needed more help because I couldn't decide. On top of all that, they never made me feel bad for changes I threw at them last minute.
    Day of with Cornelia and Meridith was nothing short of what I expected. We did not hire a videographer so it was important to have images that captured as much of the day's emotions as possible. They stuck it out in the blistering heat of our August wedding day. I could not believe it when I saw the photos - you would NEVER think we were all sweating and itching to get back into the A/C! They caught every moment, smile, and tear so beautifully. I swear everything down to the very tint of the photos captured my feelings from that day. The details are insane.
    I am still trying to decide on my favorites a few months later. But the moral of this story is that K&K will never be a bad decision. If you are considering them at all, take the leap. I guarantee it is 100% worth every dime. Receiving the finished photos a few weeks after the wedding was like Christmas day, they were so good that THAT day was alllmosst better than the wedding day itself ;)
    Everything about this team I recommend wholeheartedly. You are going to have photos from your wedding day one way or another, so they may as well be good ones you can enjoy forever!

Sent on 11/28/2018

K&K Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness Amy!!!!!!! :) :) It feels like Christmas morning READING THIS BEAUTIFUL REVIEW!!!!! :) :) We all love you and Kenneth and these kind words are more than we could have asked for. You are truly wonderful! Congratulations once again on an absolutely beautiful wedding day, both emotionally and in outward appearance. Photographing wonderful couples like you is why we love what we do. You are amazing! :)

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

I loved Cornelia! She arrived early, stayed later, took extra photos, was organized and remembered everything that we forgot lol. Like our bubble photos :) the pictures were amazing and I would recommend them to anybody. Also Jeff the owner is super sweet and responsive. He answered all my silly questions quickly and politely. I wish I lived in Tampa so I could book them for every other major event in my life but unfortunately I live out of state. Also you get all photos released to you no extra fee and they back up your photos for 10 years so you never loose them. No water marks either. What more can you ask for?

Sent on 12/24/2017

K&K Photography's reply:

Jessica thank you so much, you are the best! :) :) Congrats again, we love you guys!!

Erin · Married on 06/16/2018

After a very long and detailed search, we chose K and K to capture our June wedding in Tampa. Based on their website and portfolio and overall professionalism, we knew they would do a great job. But the images exceeded our expectations by far. Our photographer, Jennifer, captured the essence of our wedding day: fun, romantic, quirky, and warm. We are delighted!

Sent on 07/22/2018
    K&K Photography 32

K&K Photography's reply:

Erin + Tomo, what a joy it was to be the ones to capture your special day together, you both looked amazing and it was such a fantastic party! :) Thank you SO much for your wonderful feedback, we love you both, see you again soon!

Sarah · Married on 04/27/2018

K&K did an amazing job photographing both our wedding and our engagement photo session! Cornelia was our photographer and she was very easy to work with, we felt so comfortable with her and knew she would capture our big day perfectly. Very easy to communicate with and to work with! I would recommend them to anyone! Very professional and photos are stunning. We absolutely love our beautiful wedding photos - thank you K&K for such gorgeous photos to remember our special day by!!

Sent on 05/28/2018

K&K Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Sarah! Cornelia and all of the rest of us here have loved working with you both, congratulations once again!! :) :)

Cristina · Married on 04/21/2018

Words cannot describe how much I loved working with K&K. They were quick to respond, thorough, detailed and take the time to get to know their couples which translates to more intimate and more beautiful pictures. We worked with Cornelia Zaiss, who completely understood our vision, was flexible, and answered each and every question that I had. She went above and beyond for us.

We have not yet received our photo album yet as our wedding was only a week ago but the sneak peak we received was stunning. I am a tough critic and I was blown away by how beautiful and light and fun and fresh our pictures looked. I will find excuses to get pictures taken and fly down to Florida just to work with K&K again.

They are worth every penny. Their work is featured all the time in the top wedding magazines and blogs for a reason.

Sent on 04/29/2018

K&K Photography's reply:

Cristina what a wonderful review to have in our inbox from your wedding, we are so truly grateful for your kind words, you made all of our days here, so thank YOU!! We cannot wait to deliver your entire image set very soon, I'm so glad that you loved your sneak peek--you both look so amazing!!! Congratulations again!!

Elisha · Married on 04/13/2018

An amazing photographer was at the top of our wish list for the wedding and we could not have made a better choice than K&K Photography! Cornelia's visions for our engagement shoot and wedding day were just stunning! We got our wedding photos a week ago (i.e. less than a month after our wedding) and I cannot stop going through them because they just captured our day so perfectly! Courtney was amazing as well, capturing all of the small details that we are going to want to remember forever! We were thrilled to have Cornelia and Courtney on our wedding day and it's safe to say they were one of our favorite parts, and there were many!!! Lastly, the professionalism and friendliness of everyone we have spoken with at K&K Photography, Jeff, Cornelia and Courtney is bar none! We love this company and I am quite sad that my time with them is done. What else can you ask for from a photographer!

Sent on 05/13/2018
    K&K Photography 33

K&K Photography's reply:

Elisha I can't say enough wonderful things about you, what a pleasure it has been working with you for all of these months--the planning, the emails, all of it! :) We thank you from the bottom of your heart for taking a few minutes to share your positive words with us, it means so much! Much love and a HUGE congrats to you both once again, your wedding was amazing!!

Vanda · Married on 04/07/2018

I remember seeing a friend's wedding photos a few years ago and just being blown away how enchanting all the photos looked! Fast forward a few years later and I was planning my wedding in St. Petersburg and contacted friend to find out more about their photographer! As many of the reviews mention, Jeff has the personality of one of those people that you have known your whole life!! My family and friends still talk how he was one of the best wedding photographers!! From the first phone call to all the follow-up communication, K&K just set high expectations of what to expect from vendors! Having a long wedding weekend of festivities (indian/albanian fusion wedding), Jeff captured everything beautifully and did it with the same level of energy all the way to the end. With K&K, you don't just get talent, you also get professionals that are super organized and really know how to adapt to any of situations. We had some timing delays and changes due to weather and you wouldn't even know because Jeff just made it work. I personally wanted a mix of candid and formal photos and Jeff along with his second photographer Dawn did an out standing job delivering that. K&K's digital experience is also phenomenal. They way everything is organized and how you can download your photos is so easy. They also don't watermark their photos which is so nice! (also - this was from a family friend that really sums up the whole experience - "I've never seen such perfect action unposed pictures in my life"). We really look forward to having K&K capturing future life events. thank you for capturing some beautiful memories for years to come.

Sent on 06/25/2018
    K&K Photography 34
    K&K Photography 35
    K&K Photography 36

K&K Photography's reply:

Vanda, we are speechless, wow we cannot thank you enough for these beautiful and kind words!! :) :) All of our love to you both, congratulations once again!! :) :) :)

Marie · Married on 03/03/2018

I sincerely do not have the words to adequately describe how incredible of a job Amy and K&K Photography did at our wedding. We contacted them with plenty of time to plan everything properly, and they were so incredibly friendly and professional throughout the whole process that it felt like they were guests we'd known for years. Our initial meeting with Jeff and Amy in their adorable studio went as perfectly as we'd hoped and we knew they were our photographers within the first ten minutes. For the rest of our planning process, they were super easy to talk to - very accessible (replied to emails within a few hours), answered any and all questions with as much detail as I needed, and just generally put me and my wife at ease every time we spoke with them. On the day of the wedding, Amy handled everything beautifully. Every single member of our bridal party commented on how wonderful it was to work with her. During our ceremony and reception, her and her assistant were like ghosts - we hardly even noticed they were there, but the pictures they took WERE. ABSOLUTELY. INCREDIBLE. They captured every single important detail in the most astounding way. We knew they were going to be great based on the portfolio we reviewed, but nothing prepared us for how beautiful our pictures turned out. And they were delivered FAST - we had our first preview pictures before we were even back from our honeymoon, and the rest of them followed soon after. I could honestly gush about this company and this photographer for the next 2,000 words, but their beautiful, beautiful work really speaks for itself. If you're on the fence about who to hire as your wedding photographer, stop looking - HIRE K & K PHOTOGRAPHY RIGHT NOW!

Sent on 07/03/2018

K&K Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness you guys, we just could not love you both more, what beautiful and kind words--we are bowled over!! :) :) Thank YOU both so much, your wedding day was absolutely perfect and we can't wait to keep in touch for years to come! Congrats once again!!

Kelsey · Married on 02/24/2018

K&K is AMAZING!!! We absolutely love the way our wedding photos turned out! Our photographer, Jen, she was so sweet & hilarious, we loved her! K&K beautifully captured all the important moments of our big day, we couldn't be more grateful. I highly recommend K&K.

Sent on 10/01/2018
    K&K Photography 44
    K&K Photography 45
    K&K Photography 46

K&K Photography's reply:

Kelsey what beautiful words, thank you SO much for taking a moment to share that with us and with our future couples, that means so much! :) Much much love to you both and again the hugest congrats to you both, what a pleasure it has been working with you!! :) :)

Victoria · Married on 02/23/2018

K & K Photography was recommended to me by one of the best wedding planners in the Tampa Bay area and I am SO glad I went with them. From the very beginning when I had my consult with Cornelia, I knew this company and it's photographers put 110% into their work. She asked me questions that I didn't even think about for the wedding and gave me an overview of their process, making me feel very comfortable. Leading up to the wedding, they made the booking/payments/questionnaires VERY simple and straightforward, and always got back to me immediately if I had any questions. I went with Cornelia and she KILLED it! Went and scoped out some shooting areas at my venue before the wedding to match my overall vision of my wedding day photography. Showed up early with her team and ready to go! Very well prepared with my families names/relationships so she knew exactly who & what to capture. We got our 'sneak peek' almost one week later while on our honeymoon and it was such a fun surprise! The photos were GORGEOUS and you can see her talents shining through the photos :) they had our entire gallery delivered to us in less than and month and we are blown away by the work the entire team at K & K did to make sure we got exactly what we expected and more! I am so happy we went with this company!

Sent on 03/20/2018
    K&K Photography 47

K&K Photography's reply:

Victoria I cannot thank you ENOUGH! Wow what an amazing review, we are so in love, thank you thank you thank you!! :) :) And a huge congratulations once again, what a beautiful day!!

Courtney · Married on 01/27/2018

We hired K&K from a recommendation from our day of coordinator and after viewing their galleries/meeting with Cornelia we were sold! Their quality of work, attention to detail, and stunning images was very apparent through their work and we were so excited to work with them for our wedding.

We did pass on the engagement shoot but we worked with Cornelia and Courtney for our wedding day. It was amazing having 2 photographer's and their attention to detail was amazing! Even before the wedding corresponding with them to make sure every detail was covered was so smooth. We decided on a first look and were so happy to do that! We also included our dog Bentley in our pre wedding photo's and Corneila was a pro at getting him in the pictures! Everything went so smooth during the wedding and before they left Cornelia checked in with us to make sure we got all the photo's we wanted before they left. We didn't have a big exit planned so we didn't ask them to stay the entire evening.

I was so sad when our wedding was over because it went way too fast, but 3 days after our wedding when we got our 'sneak peek' from the K&K team I was so excited as we got to re live our most perfect day through even more perfect photo's! Not too long after that we received all of our images and slide show we got to relive the best day over again! I still have a hard time not looking at our pictures everyday as they are so stunning! I can't say enough good things about K&K, Corneila and Courtney as they gave us the gift of amazing photo's to cherish forever!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    K&K Photography 48

K&K Photography's reply:

Courtney we cannot thank you enough for your extremely kind words, that really does mean the world to us! So thank YOU! A huge congratulations to you and Marshall once again, we feel incredibly lucky to have had the chance to meet and work closely with you during this very special time. Much love to you both from all of us here at K&K!! :) :)

Kelsey · Married on 01/06/2018

We cannot thank K&K enough. They are AMAZING!!! I will recommend K&K time and time again. Cornelia and Courtney were SO much fun to work with, and so talented!

Planning a wedding is made so much easier if you have K&K for your big day. They couldn't be more professional and organized. You can rest assured they have everything perfectly planned, even the same details you don't think about, they do!

Sent on 02/17/2018

K&K Photography's reply:

Kelsey thank you SO much, we love you both! :) What a joy to have been there to capture all of the fun, we are honored!

Gwen · Married on 12/31/2017

K&K was fantastic! They took gorgeous photos and were a pleasure to work with. We did both our engagement and wedding photos with them. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/28/2018

K&K Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Gwen!! Amy and Courtney loved being part of your big day at Streamsong, it was gorgeous! Congrats to you both!!