K&K Flowers Reviews

K&K Flowers 7
  • Juliet

Juliet Teller · Married on 03/30/2019

Casual but Classy

Kate completely blew our expectations out of the water.
    We are New Yorkers and have very high expectations for quality, service and turn around time. Kate was to the point with design ideas that matched out vision and she didn't make us feel like we were getting a "cookie cutter" proposal.

Sent on 04/09/2019
    K&K Flowers 8

Kendal · Married on 02/16/2019

10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND! The most gorgeous bouquet of flowers I have ever received. Sometimes purchasing online is difficult, especially flowers, and what I received exceeded my expectations!! You won’t regret using them for you flower needs! ❤️❤️

Sent on 03/02/2018
    K&K Flowers 9
    K&K Flowers 10
  • Rita

Rita Sherman · Married on 02/02/2019

Beautiful Flowers & Design!

We were so happy to work with K&K Flowers for our wedding! From the beginning, Kate understood our vision and was very open, honest, and creative on how we wanted to fill our space and where to prioritize. She was extremely responsive - even for a request we called her for the day before our wedding based on weather concerns! She was also extremely organized - we loved receiving PowerPoint visuals of what the design would potentially look like for every part of our wedding. We would absolutely recommend working with K&K Flowers!!

Sent on 02/08/2019
    K&K Flowers 11
    K&K Flowers 12
  • Rea

Rea · Married on 01/20/2019

Absolutely stunning at a very reasonable price

From the moment I first emailed K&K flowers, I knew that they were going to be the one (out of probably 30 different flower shops in south Florida). Kate & Kevin are a husband & wife local business that provide the highest quality customer service and freshest flowers. After I initially emailed, Kate created a fabulous mood board that captured all of the colors and flower choices. Then a few weeks later I visited the shop and Kate walked me through everything. I felt totally comfortable with all of Kate's recommendations to stay within my budget!

The wedding day came and Kate came into the room with all of the bridal bouquets. My jaw dropped and I literally started to cry. They were more gorgeous than I could have imaged. Truly, they exceeded all expectations. Throughout the day I then saw everything else - the gorgeous chuppah (which Kate & Kevin set up themselves), the groomsmen boutonnieres and my bridal comb. Every single thing was so beyond gorgeous.

When I reflect on the top vendors we used in our wedding, KNK is at the very top of the list. They are 10/10 and I could not recommend them more!!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    K&K Flowers 13
    K&K Flowers 14
    K&K Flowers 15
    K&K Flowers 16

Andrea · Married on 01/19/2019

Dream Wedding Flowers!

I really can’t fully express via this review just how amazing Kate was! Her skills and her communication and her professionalism exceeded my expectations! And she just happened to be the sweetest person. My wedding flowers were my burgundy Pinterest dreams! Please know that when you choose KNK flowers as your vendor that you’re making the best choice. Thank you Kate!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    K&K Flowers 21
    K&K Flowers 22

nicole · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding in florida

We loved all our flowers!! It was an amazing experience. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    K&K Flowers 23
    K&K Flowers 24

Marisa Lang · Married on 12/15/2018

Without a doubt, best decision of our wedding, besides the groom!!

From the first meeting to the day of, I knew I chose the perfect Florist! Kate welcomed my focus on detail while keeping me in the reality of budget and design. From her creative eye, knowledge of flowers and what was in season to the unexpected extra effort, even staying to rearrange candles and flowers from ceremony to party, I could not have picked a more perfect florist. Soft spoken yet delivers with a bang! I will absolutely chose Kate (K&K Florist) for all events in the future. Thank you for making my day so effortless and classically stunning!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • F

Flora · Married on 10/28/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

Cannot say enough good things! Exceptional from start to finish! Kate is such a pleasure to work with. Would highly recommend K &K flowers for any event! The flowers at my wedding were stunning. Exactly what I had dreamt and wished for. Thank you again!!!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    K&K Flowers 25
    K&K Flowers 26

Kimberlie · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Wedding Florist

Kate was absolutely wonderful! She was very timely, kind, thoughtful, and professional! She was able to help create my dream wedding and remain in budget! My guests are still raving about the flowers and centerpieces! I am so lucky to have fun Kate! You will NOT regret hiring and trusting her as your florist for your special day! Always will recommend her!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Elisabeth · Married on 10/07/2018

Easy to work with, fantastic result!

Kate was so easy to work with. I was definitely a scattered bride and changed my mind 10 different times. Each time she had a creative solution and was very patient with me. I would highly recommend their services, the end product was absolutely beautiful and came out exactly how she described it would. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Giselle · Married on 09/22/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better florist! Absolutely amazing! Everyone loved the flowers. Will recommend for any and all flower needs!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Lynn · Married on 09/01/2018

K&K Flowers handled my small bridal bouquet order with such professionalism and ease! The ordering process was a breeze, the price was fair and most importantly, the bouquet was gorgeous and exactly what I’d hope for. I highly recommend K&K for all your flower needs!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2018

K & K flowers was amazing. From beginning to end. They got our vision from the start and everything came out better than we imagined.
    I sent Kate our wedding colors and she sent me a Pinterest board with photos and flower ideas to match!! When the flowers arrived on the wedding day, my wife and I were so happy!! They were beautiful. I highly recommend K &K flowers to any one in need of arrangements!
    Thank You K & K!!

Sent on 09/29/2018
    K&K Flowers 27
    K&K Flowers 28
    K&K Flowers 29
    K&K Flowers 30

Vanessa · Married on 03/10/2018

K&K Flowers was amazing! I could not have wished for a better florist for my wedding day. Kate instantly knew what my vision was for my day and executed it gorgeously. I also had to change my outdoor ceremony to inside because of weather, but Kate & Kevin didnt even break a sweat and changed my arch indoors in second. They are amazing and it would be a godsend to have them at any wedding event. Thank you!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Tammi · Married on 02/17/2018

K&K Flowers did our wedding flowers this past weekend & went above & beyond our expectations. We had met with several florists during our planning process but Kate was the only one who seemed to get our vision right away & not try to up-sell us on the most expensive flowers. We had utmost confidence in her creating beautiful arrangements for our bridal party, ceremony location AND reception venue & she definitely delivered! Her & her husband were super easy to work with during the planning process & super professional and reliable the day of. I highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 02/23/2018
    K&K Flowers 31
  • DIANA

DIANA · Married on 01/06/2018

Kate was great to work with. She understood my vision for my wedding as soon as I explained what I wanted, she worked with me on rhe price and the best flowers to use for the season. Great service!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Annelys · Married on 12/09/2017

I had the opportunity to work with Kate for a wedding I planned... I simply loved her work, very detailed and clean. As a wedding planner myself is important that a vendor understands your vision. When it was time for me to become the bride for my renewal I emailed her with some inspiration pics and description of the feel I was going for... Well Kate surpassed all my expectations, my bouquet was everything I wanted and more!! I was so happy. Thank you Kate for what you do. Definitely looking forward to work and use your services on a personal level again.

Sent on 09/28/2017
  • Vicki

Vicki · Married on 11/18/2017

Kate from KnK was the sweetest and I am so happy to have had the chance to work with her for our flowers. We used her services for the bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and wedding. She did an amazing job and we received so many complements. Her shop is super cute and quaint. I can’t wait to work with her again!! Thanks Kate!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Erin · Married on 08/06/2017

Kate was the perfect wedding florist. She was a pleasure to work with and was very attentive to every detail. She worked endlessly to make sure that everything was perfect. When I wasn't sure about a type of flower or which decoration to use she always had a beautiful cost-effective solution. She created the perfect garden party vision that I had for our wedding. I would highly recommend Kate and her team to any bride who is looking for a stress-free and fun florist experience.

Sent on 09/27/2017
    K&K Flowers 32
    K&K Flowers 33
    K&K Flowers 34
    K&K Flowers 35
    K&K Flowers 36

Diana · Married on 05/27/2017

Flowers for my daughters wedding were perfect, exactly what the bride wanted. I was worried something would go wrong planning a destination wedding and not meeting the florist in person. They delivered on time to our hotel without any worries.

Sent on 10/11/2017