K Costa Floral Reviews

4 | Boise, ID

4 Reviews for K Costa Floral

Amy · Married on 09/03/2016

Oh my goodness! I can not express how beautiful all of the flowers that Kyle did for my daughters wedding were!
    Kyle went above and beyond our expectations! We gave him our colors and our budget and he ran with it and the outcome was so much more than we could have hoped for! He even went so far as to add a little more around the arch where the bride and groom stood. I HIGHLY recommend K. Costa Floral for all you your floral needs!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Andrea · Married on 04/23/2016

Kyle just exudes professionalism and artistry. He listened to our vision and just did a fantastic job bringing that to life for our wedding day. He is reasonably priced, and his effort to deliver the best service and product to his clientele is second to none. Thank you, Kyle, for doing such a beautiful job! We appreciate you!!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Cathy · Married on 04/23/2016

Kyle was great to work with. He caught on right away as to the look I was invisioning and then did a beautiful job creating it! He was fun to work with and my flowers far exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Lloyd · Married on 06/19/2016

4.2

Kyle is a man who knows his craft. The flowers for our wedding were excellent, and he was even so kind as to bring them out on a Sunday. His service is not cheap, but you receive good value for your money.

Sent on 12/20/2016