K Bencomo Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Jessica D. Getting married on 10/01/2022

Best in the game!

Highly recommend Karina. She definitely knows how to make you feel comfortable and enjoy your moments! My fiancé and I had such an amazing time shooting our engagement pictures with her. We definitely give her a 10/10 !

K Bencomo Photography's reply:

Thank you so so so much Jessica and Andrew! It was such a pleasure working with both of you! I had such an amazing time taking your photos :)
    Brittany C. Married on 05/01/2022

Amazing Photographer

Karina did our photography for our wedding on May 1, 2022. Karina is absolutely AMAZING!! She is the sweetest person, very professional, punctual and super easy to work with. My family and wedding party absolutely LOVED HER!! If you are looking for a photographer call Karina at K Bencomo Photography you will not be disappointed.

K Bencomo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany! It was such a beautiful day and I am so incredibly happy that you loved your wedding photos!
    Albert A. Married on 04/29/2022

Karina is amazing!

We met Karina at a showcase and we absolutely loved her enthusiasm. She’s very professional and easy to communicate with. We just recently did our engagement photos and she truly captured us the way we wanted! The photos are breathtaking! Definitely recommended.

K Bencomo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Albert & Ariel! It was such a pleasure working with you both. I can’t wait for your wedding!
    Jasmin M. Married on 03/05/2022

Amazing!!!

If you want someone professional, kind, and experienced, Karina is your photographer. She was so patient with my fiancée and I. She arrived early to the venue we were going to take engagement pictures to make sure she familiarize herself with the location. My fiancée and I were nervous and she played some music while taking pictures to lighten the mood. She had us pose in natural and comfortable positions that made the shoot so much fun. Such a joy working with her and I will definitely be hiring her for future events!

K Bencomo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much jasmine! It was such a pleasure working with both you! I had an amazing time Photographing you both :)
    Terri P. Married on 11/12/2021

Absolutely amazing

I am so happy we went with Karina. she made my day so special and had my photos back to us in 2 weeks which I have never seen. she is so amazing I can't wait to keep working with her.

K Bencomo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Terri! It was such a pleasure working with you both. I hope you have a wonderful day.
    Lizzie O. Married on 11/12/2021

Karina is such a delight

She is so helpful. She helped pose me and my wife which was amazing because we have never done a Photoshoot in our lives.not only that but our photos were perfection.

K Bencomo Photography's reply:

Thank you Lizzie! It was a gorgeous day and I’m so happy I was able to be part of it. So happy you loved your photos :)
  • Evette
    Evette E. Married on 06/12/2021

Our Special Day

The wedding photos were amazing and awesome. All of our family members loved the pictures. You guys did a great and amazing job handling our photos on our wedding day. You guys made us feel so very special for our wedding day. We want to thank you again for your service.

Evette and Barry🥰🥰

K Bencomo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Evette and Barry!! You and your family were such a pleasure to work with! Such a beautiful day and couple.
    Marie D. Married on 06/05/2021

I felt like a celebrity

I had a great experience with Rhw m photographer she was patient and sweet professional and creative. What a wonderful experience ❤

K Bencomo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Marie! I’m glad you liked them! Such a pleasure working with you! Looking forward to working with you again soon.
  • Alejandra
    Alejandra R. Married on 05/15/2021

Excelente buen trabajo

Excelente servicio muy buena calidad muy buen trabajo 😍 Las fotos súper bella 🤩

K Bencomo Photography's reply:

Muchas Gracias! ¡No puedo esperar para la próxima sesión de fotos! ¡La bebé sofía es hermosa! espero que tengas una buena noche :)
  • Evelyn
    Evelyn Married on 04/12/2021

I highly recommend

She was punctual, professional and a joy to work with. She made me feel comfortable and I am overall happy with my pictures and experience with her.

K Bencomo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much evelyn I really appreciate your kind words. i hope to work with you again very soon!
    Darlene G. Married on 03/24/2021

100% recommend!!!

She made everything so comfortable and fun! Always a great shoot with karina definitely 100% recommend :)

K Bencomo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Darlene! It was such a fun photo shoot with you! I can not wait for the many to come :)
  • Isabel
    Isabel R. Married on 02/10/2021

Amazing Experience

Karina Bencomo is dedicated to ensuring a positive and comfortable experience for her clients! I did a couples Valentines Day shoot with her and couldn’t be happier with the results. Not only is she talented her photography range is versatile. I would recommended Karina for any event you would like photographed!

K Bencomo Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much Isabel! You both make a beautiful couple! Hope to work with you again very soon!
  • Stephany
    Stephany Married on 02/05/2021

Amazing experience

Karina made my entire family and myself feel completely comfortable while shooting . She is very friendly, professional and patient !!
    Most definitely will recommend

K Bencomo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Stephany! You have such a beautiful family, I hope to work with you again!
    Cari G. Married on 01/03/2021

Personal Photography Shoot

It was a pleasure working with Karina! She was able to make my vision come to life, photos look very natural and absolutely breathtaking. All images were edited and available to me within 2 days. She does not disappoint! Highly recommend. Incredible service, very talented!!

K Bencomo Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much cari! It was a beautiful photoshoot! I Hope to work with you again very soon!!!
    Krystal P. Married on 11/16/2020

Karina is amazing

I highly recommend working with Karina! She is so incredibly sweet and her photographs of us came out better then I could’ve ever imagined 10/10!

K Bencomo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Krystal I really appreciate it! It was a pleasure working with both of you as well!
    Sonia A. Married on 08/29/2020

Recommend 110%

Karina is very professional. A pleasure to work with. Such great energy very sweet. I had an amazing experience.

K Bencomo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sonia. I really appreciate your kind words! Hope to work with you again very soon!
    Nancy P. Married on 03/19/2020

Best pictures

I love the creative way that she took our picture love them all. would highly recommend to every one.

K Bencomo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it so much! You both were so amazing I can’t wait for our next photoshoot!
    Emily Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome work!!!!

Karina was great! She really has an eye for amazing photo ops and captured very pretty photos of us. She was very fun and bubbly which made the session even better. The shoot was a lot of fun...I would definitely recommend her photography to any and everyone! Thanks karina!

K Bencomo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! I can not wait for our next photoshoots to come! I Hope you have a great day!