K. Alexander Productions Reviews

10 | Boynton Beach, FL

10 Reviews for K. Alexander Productions

Gus · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Loved our video!

We are so please with how our video me out, what a beautiful way to relive our memorable occasion. Kris was professional and patient with us despite how nervous we were.

Loved the drone footage and the music, thanks again.

Kellymar Malaret · Getting married on 12/13/2020

Awesome !!

Our video came out amazingly perfectly wonderfully beautifully! All the above ! Agui captured the perfect moments, he didnt miss anything and we have a great memory to look back to! I highly recommend him, he was there early and stayed till the wedding was over.

Sent on 05/07/2020

Adri · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing!! 5 stars.

Kris was punctual and very detail oriented. The pictures came out beautiful and the video was amazing. We were extremely pleased with how both came out. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for my wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/20/2020

Naomi Richter · Married on 01/03/2020

Flawless Video

I worked with Kris on videography for 1 of my wedding couples and we were all SO PLEASED. He was prompt in all correspondence, as well on the wedding day. He took the time to make the video unique to the couple, proving he really captured exactly what they asked him to, even working within their budget.

Sent on 05/27/2020
  • Karielle

Karielle Anzaldi · Married on 10/25/2019

Amazing work! Blew me away!

I have worked with Kristopher several times as a model, and referred him to a friend of mine for her wedding. My photos has always Kris is always professional, timely, and provides exquisite work! I know that when Kristopher shows up, we are working with a real professional who is going to produce fantastic results.

Sent on 05/07/2020
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/09/2019

Beautiful Video, Amazing Experience!

My husband and I were thrilled with the video clip that we received of our wedding! Kris did an amazing job capturing our big day, we will forever relive our special day through his video!
    Kris was recommended to us by a friend and we are so glad we gave him our business. Kris was professional, friendly, and very easy to work with. My husband and I do not enjoy being the center of attention but Kris made taking our wedding video clip effortless! He made sure to make us feel comfortable both in front of the camera and in the months leading up to our wedding by answering all of our questions quickly and even asking us specifics about our wedding so that he would be prepared. If you are looking for a videographer, my husband and I would 100% recommend K. Alexander Productions for your wedding video needs!

Michelle Gamez · Married on 08/24/2019

Best experience ever.

We want to thank K.alexander productions for capturing our wedding in such a prefect way. The video excelled all our expectations and much more. My husband and I will be able to relive our wedding day over and over again. Kris was very professional, detail oriented and very nice to work with. If you want an amazing wedding video, we highly recommend Kris.

Nicole Castillo · Married on 08/08/2019

My dream wedding

K. Alexander did a stupendous job at my wedding video. I am so blessed to have come upon such a talented, gifted, and amazing videographer. He is attentive, detail-oriented and professional. My dream wedding came alive through his camera. My husband and I couldn’t be happier. I recommend him!

Kevin · Married on 07/30/2019

Best videographer in florida!

My wife and I loved our wedding video. He made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and was very affordable. Very professional and knowledgeable, would undoubtedly recommend.