JZM Entertainment Reviews

79 | Monterey, CA

79 Reviews for JZM Entertainment

Miko · Married on 11/15/2014

I really appreciated the CD of the music from our event. I was really cool to have that keepsake. Jaime was professional and delivered the expectations he had set. The business end of things were reasonable and easy to take care of. I would recommend him to anyone. I would also use him again for other events,

Sent on 12/16/2014

Julie · Married on 08/31/2014

First off, let me start by saying Jaime was the absolute best DJ / MC and truly made our wedding the amazing fun party I'd hoped for!

When searching for a DJ, I was the anal bride that reached out to 30+ vendors and compared them across a number of points: value, ratings, professionalism, offerings. Jaime came in at the top of all these - almost seeming too good to be true. My fiance and I met with him for coffee to sign the contract, only to realize he really was the amazing DJ / MC that he appeared to be over email. We then met three weeks before the wedding to finalize all the music, the up lights, and slideshow (yes, he helped coordinate all of this!). Jaime offered tons of song suggestions and ideas about how to make the night go off with out a hitch - such as faking the bouquet toss to ensure enough time for the photographer to get the perfect shot and / or where to fade the music of our first dance as to not drag on for the full 5:00 music clip.

The result - a reception our friends and family are still raving about! Everyone from my 13 year old nephew to my 89 year old grandma danced THE ENTIRE night. Dance circles broke out, group Gangnam style dancing ,and a 30+ person linked arm wave. I mean, granted my wedding attendees are quite a fun group of people...but Jaime made sure to engage all ages across all genres and kept the energy high until end of night.

My expectations were beyond exceeded and I cannot say enough about how awesome the entire relationship was. Basically if you don't want to worry about having an amazing night, stress free...hire Jaime.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Christina · Married on 08/09/2014

Such a great experience working with JZM Entertainment! Everyone at the wedding had a great time. Couldn't have chosen a better DJ!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Gina · Married on 08/09/2014

We are extremely happy we chose JZM for our DJ needs. Jaime did an excellent job with my daughters wedding. He had excellent music, acted as wedding coordinator for both outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. Jaime worked exceptionally well with the other vendors to ensure the wedding went smooth and on schedule. Our guests had an amazing time! I would highly recommend JZM, we had ZERO issues with Jaime. Thank you JZM!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Lynley · Married on 08/03/2014

We just had Jaime as our wedding DJ and he did a fantastic job at an affordable price (even with 2 sets of equipment, 1 for ceremony and 1 for reception)! Our site required all of our outside vendors to visit the venue at least 30 days prior to the event and he did so way in advance with no extra charge. He was very flexible, especially with our music selection (Jurassic park theme music intro to ceremony and Indiana Jones exit music anyone?) and provided support to groomsmen when they couldn't figure out the projector. He was also flexible with the timeline since we started to get behind after table visits. He was responsive to all my questions and was one of, if not, the easiest vendor to work with. Thanks Jaime for a great wedding for us and all of our guests!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Could not be happier with the DJ services!!!!!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Ann · Married on 06/21/2014

People loved our DJ! He really listened to our style of music and was incredibly accommodating. Jaime came early, set up at 3 different locations within the same site (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception), and kept the party going all night! He practiced pronouncing our names, which was very difficult because our names are confusing, so I felt comfortable with his level of professionalism. I chose him because his lighting is amazing: he has a stand in front of his equipment that lights up, and the pictures look great because his dance floor lights went up to the ceiling! People loved the songs we chose, and he was so amazing: he could really feel the party. He knew what people wanted to hear and when they wanted to hear it. My wedding was a huge hit thanks to him!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Hector · Married on 05/16/2014

Very very happy whith Jzm entertainments work. He was very professional and it shows he takes his job serious. We couldn't have picked a better Dj for our wedding, we had the night of our lives and danced our little hearts out. Highly recommend him for an event and him being bilingual is definetly a plus!!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Great quality music!Had my guest dancing all night!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Natalie · Married on 10/12/2013

I would 110% HIGHLY recommend Jaime for anyone's event!! I can't even begin to describe how lucky we were that we discovered him. From our first meeting all the way to the end of our wedding his service was beyond exceptional and greatly exceeded our expectations! Like every first time bride, I was extremely new to planning. Jaime took the reigns and was so beyond organized and helpful with all the music planning. He kept in touch with me the whole time and even had a meeting with my the week before to finalize music. He was always asking me how I was doing. I felt like as if he genuinely cared and was passionate about his work as opposed to us being just a job. I cannot sing his praises enough! You would be missing out on the best DJ if you passed up his services. Icing on the cake...his fees are super reasonable and not overpriced at all! Book him!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Annette · Married on 08/17/2013

Jaime was the perfect combination of DJ and MC, all for a fabulous price! He was very accessible and professional throughout the months leading up to the wedding and made sure to meet up with me to go over the timeline and song list. During our reception he was able to get a good feel for the crowd and choose the most appropriate songs from the list that I picked.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Katie · Married on 06/29/2013

Jaime was AMAZING and really helped to set the music tone for our entire wedding! He was easy to work with from our first contact to check availability and prices to the day of the wedding. He was super well priced, flexible, professional, personable and just amazing! Everything we asked for and more he did with out blinking an eye. The weeks leading up to our wedding, he sent us emails and text messages to make sure he had everything we wanted played at the right times. He even helped surprise my beautiful wife with a secret song during the toasts. Book Jaime and JZM Entertainment and you will not be disappointed! Our guests loved him and danced ALL Night! Thank you Jaime for helping to make our wedding even more memorable!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Liz · Married on 06/29/2013

AMAZING!!!! Absolutely perfect for our wedding day. Jaime was the finishing touch to our wedding that completed and complemented our day.

Sent on 07/19/2013

Dean · event on: 06/24/2013

Great DJ Service. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/24/2013
  • Sharina

Sharina · Married on 06/08/2013

Jaime Martinez was very professional he made sure he maintained open communication with me and my husband. He played all our special request that we had, and it helped make our wedding day more spectacular!!! We now feel like we have gained a very close friend.

Sent on 06/19/2013

Tommy · Married on 05/04/2013

jzm was a tremendouse dj he had the wedding up and grooving to his beats made our wedding memorable with all the variuos music collection to pick from he had the ability to comfort the guess and make them at ease i truely do recommend this dj for any occassion!

Sent on 06/03/2013

JAN Entertainment staff we're the best. DJ was flexible, prompt, and easy to work with. We had a diverse set of guest and DJ Jaime was able to accommodate everyone. I would recommend JAN Entertainment services who want to have a successfully wedding. You totally rock DJ Jaime!

Sent on 03/31/2013

DJ Jaime was fabulous. My husband and I could have been happier with the way our wedding turned out. DJ Jaime made sure that everything went exactly how we planned it. He was very professional and did not over talk. Our guest gave us a lot of compliments on our DJ choice. He had up to date system and it sounded great.

Sent on 03/31/2013

jZM Entertainment was exactly what we wanted for our wedding. DJ Jaime was very professional, courteous, upbeat, and responsible. He made is real easy to selected our songs and even suggested songs for our ceremony and reception which was extremely helpful. We feel so blessed to have found a great DJ and professional company for our wedding.

Sent on 03/14/2013

our wedding was a wonderful and all our guest had a wonderful time specially dancing all night....I would hire this DJ again for any event I host.

Sent on 03/19/2013

L · event on: 02/23/2013

We had a small last minute event for our daughter, handful of people, but that was not a discouragement to his service, he still brought out all the equipment and the amazing lighting, making the event even for special for our daughter. I will definitely keep his services in mind for future events. Thanks for making it a memorable night for us.

Sent on 03/18/2013

Milani Ivory · Married on 02/09/2013

So my wedding was Feb 9th, 2013. I was very late in the process of finding a DJ for the wedding, but Jaime reassured me that the span of time we had would not hamper the music/MC at the wedding (as I found Jaime mid-January). My fiancé and I met with Jaime and talked about the entire timeline and layout for the wedding. He was very helpful and could get on our level to understand the type of music we were gearing towards. Jaime even went to the reception prior to the event to scope out the area and talk with the event planner.
    The day of the wedding, of course nothing went as planned. Jaime had an outline of what we were going to do, but my mother and the photographer had their own plans in mind. Jaime was able to turn the wedding around quickly from confusion/chaos to fun/exciting.

He is also very easy to communicate with: Phone, text, email. He respnonds promptly. I would recommend this DJ to anyone who is looking for a DJ/MC for their event.

Sent on 02/18/2013

jessica · Married on 02/02/2013

Good music! And vendor was well dressed, presentable, kind. Played music to all the guests taste.

Sent on 02/17/2013

Jaime with JZM Entertainment was on time, had all the music I wanted to hear and was super professional. I liked that I didn't need to tell him a ton of times the type of music I wanted him to play. He totally understood when I started naming songs and artists and he got it from there. I also wanted to make sure all the music was appropriate as my party had all ages. I thought this might be a little difficult to achieve but I was wrong- Jaime did a great job of keeping it tasteful & keeping all my guests having a great time on the dance floor!!!

I know I will be calling on Jaime again for any upcoming parties. I highly recommend JZM Entertainment for their service, professionalism, timeliness and their ability to keep the party going whether it's the type of music or the great atmosphere they are able to create with the music & his services.

Sent on 04/02/2013

DJ Jaime was great and always kept in contact with us. Our guest had a blast and are still raving about how much fun they had. I definitely recommend JZM Entertaiment

Sent on 01/17/2013