JZM Entertainment Reviews

77 Reviews for JZM Entertainment

• amber

amber · Married on 07/20/2019

Loved every min of it

So happy w everything! He was so great and responsive. Got all the guest dancing. The photo booth was also a hit. So happy

Sent on 07/29/2019

Alandea · Married on 03/16/2019

Made our wedding so fun!

He hired Jaime and his JZM team as our wedding DJ and photobooth, and they did not disappoint. He was super responsive and easy to communicate with throughout the planning process, and made sure to touch base with us right before the wedding to ensure all the right types of songs were being played and that he captured the right musical mood. From the ceremony to reception, the music was a perfect mix of oldies, romantic love songs, Latin and upbeat party songs. We stayed at our venue until midnight and the party was going all night long! Everyone also loved the photobooth - our guests had so much fun with the props and the photos were so cute/hilarious. For the value, the price can't be beat. Would recommend!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Joshua · Married on 09/15/2018

I highly recommend James Martinez and JZM Entertainment. His DJ services were excellent and our wedding went off without a hitch. He was very responsive and asked a lot of questions to make sure he knew what we were looking for on our big day. He’s very organized, he scouted the site early and communicated with with us by checking in leading up to the day of the event. His website is great and has organized play list you can fill out with music you want played and he’s also great at reading the crowd and keeping the party moving. The photo booth was a really awesome feature as well everyone enjoyed it! Great DJ!!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Katelyn · Married on 09/01/2018

We found JZEntertainment late in the game... what I mean by that is that we were 3 months until our wedding date! Not only did he accommodate us, but he cared to get our day perfect. And not perfect for the standard, but perfect and true to who we were while still giving all the expert tips and tricks to a perfect night! We couldn’t have been more excited and fulfilled with the DJ service we received. James completed our wedding!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2017

Everyone has the abolsite best time and danced the night away! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Laura · Married on 09/30/2017

James was WONDERFUL! He kept our guests dancing and made sure that we were happy and not stressed. He listened to our last minute requests, and made sure that our playlist was absolutely perfect! The photo booth was a hit as well, and our guests had a great time taking photos with the props. We had a good laugh looking at all the photos that were taken. I would enthusiastically recommend JZM entertainment to a friend or family member. He made our special day unforgettable and kept a smile on everyone's face.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Victoria · Married on 11/12/2016

James was outstanding. We first met him at a bridal show and he was nothing but polite and professional. Our first meeting with him was great! He really listened to what we were looking for and asked a lot of questions to better understand. We knew right away that he was going to be perfect for us. The meeting was professional and we had some good laughs. James kept in contact with us and was always available if we had questions while putting together our play list. We also booked the photo booth with him and it was a huge hit at our wedding! Everyone loved it and the props that he brought with him. Before the wedding, he called to go over the play list and played the "special" songs for us to make sure they were the right ones. I highly recommend him and will be contacting him for future parties. You won't be disappointed with him!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Bernice · Married on 10/08/2016

We absolutely LOVED JZM Entertainment DJ and Photobooth services! My husband and I wanted 3 things most for our wedding- great beats and great food throughout the night and for our guests to have a very fun night! JZM was professional, played everything on our list at the time we requested, was extremely professional, punctual, had a great team and had the latest photo booth. Photo booth was not cumbersome or bad on the eyes. It was incredible small edgy portal, that had bright lighting and had a back (chosen specifically for us) and fit up to like 12 people. JZM helped create the permit ambiance. The night was a hit! We actually asked him to stay for another hour because no one was leaving. Our wedding COULD NOT have been better.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2016

After meeting Jaime at a wedding fair, we knew we needed him to be our DJ. JZM was absolutely awesome to work with! He made the process so easy with his online database, my now husband and I went through and chose our songs, and set up our timeline of how we wanted our wedding to go. He made sure our whole wedding ran smooth! Not only did he ensure that, his music choices were awesome. He was able to feel the vibe of our guests, and kid you not had almost everyone up on the dance floor. To top it off, we also rented his really cool photo booth. Such a hit with all our guests. Literally the coolest booth I have ever seen. Definitely recommend Jaime and his team! He made our wedding a lot less stressful! (We liked his service so much that we hired him for our company holiday party as well)

Sent on 12/03/2016
  • O

Omar · Married on 09/17/2016

The DJ was very reliable and always made time to meet with us about the wedding music. He also gaves us good ideas for songs and recommend some as well. He is very professional when it comes to do his job and likes to interact with the party that hired him.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Alison · Married on 07/30/2016

Every single one of our guest were up dancing! Even the older ones with walkers! Super professional and even would come and meet us closer to our house to discuss the wedding and our wants and needs from JZM. I will recommend them to anyone we know who is getting married.

Sent on 08/24/2016

anne · Married on 11/08/2015

From the beginning to the end Jaime was the best. Very prompt communication through email and text. Even though we had submitted our information packet the week before the wedding, he was very patient with us. He reviewed all the songs we requested and played them for us over the phone to make sure they were the right versions. Very easy going guy! He goes over the little details with you and gives his input when he feels necessary. Has a great feel for the crowd and is open to taking requests. Thank you again Jaime for being a part of our big day!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Lupe · Married on 10/24/2015

I hired JZM entertainment to DJ my wedding. Jaime was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was well organized and followed the timeline and songs we agreed upon. He worked great with the live music band we also had at my reception even though he didn't have enough notice to prepare to do so (my fault).
    Overall I would highly recommend Jaime for any event! He made the whole experience enjoyable and stress free

Sent on 10/30/2015

Justin · Married on 07/11/2015

Jaime did an amazing job as DJ at my wedding. His team came and set up all the different music stations and uplighting. They were prompt and everything went really smooth. He worked well with my photographer, videographer, and wedding coordinator. I had everything planned out by minute and he stayed right on schedule. My ceremony site was aways from the reception but Jaime made it work smoothly. One minor issue was our Mr. and Mrs. announcement last name was way wrong, that was the only thing. I was so concerned about telling him who was who in the wedding I forgot to remind him how to pronounce our last name. Putting positive spin on it, It gave the guests something to laugh at. He played great music and had everyone dancing. He called a few days before and we went over everything. We are very happy with our decision with JZM. If you are looking for an affordable, professional, and awesome DJ to make your wedding perfect hire JZM!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Rodger · Married on 06/06/2015

Jaime was excellent and did everything to make this an easy event for my bride and I. The attention to detail was amazing and the photo booth was a huge hit.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Aida · Married on 05/09/2015

Jaime from JZM Entertainment was the most incredible DJ for our San Jose destination wedding. Within 2 minutes of emailing my inquiry he called me and through his excellent website I was able to experience his service to make an educated choice from my home. I compared many and he was the most professional, prompt, and with the best website. He took the initiative to preview the venue for me, and I selected exactly the songs I wanted online through his site. He was flexible and was even able to find some obscure songs we wanted. He offered Skype/phone meetings since we were out of state. Before our wedding he confirmed by phone and we looked at the final plan and music choices on our client account online. Day of, Jay arrived elegantly in a tux, blended into the party and set out beautiful mood lighting that really enhanced the space. My family raved about the music and everyone took his card. He followed up with a beautiful surprise gift to us and gave us the best quality experience we could have hoped for!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Amy · Married on 04/18/2015

JZM Entertainment should definitely be your choice for a wedding DJ. We worked with Hector who is absolutely AWESOME and he completely saved the day at our wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure that the wedding went flawlessly. He really was absolutely critical in reducing my stress level (which I REALLY appreciated as the bride).

All in all, you'd be making a HUGE mistake by not trusting your wedding to JZM Entertainment

Sent on 04/20/2015

Amber · Married on 03/14/2015

Look no further people, if you want great music and a fantastic DJ, then Jaime is your guy. My wife and I were so happy with our wedding. Quite a few of our guests went up to him during the wedding to ask for his card!

Jaime is fantastic to work with from beginning to end. He's meticulous and organized to the Nth degree. There's nothing that escapes his attention.

I had great communication with Jaime the entire time. He's quick to reply and worked with me on the music especially for the ceremony. We hired a cellist so Jaime had to blend with her on the music. It turned out amazing.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 03/14/2015

I first met Jaime at a friend's wedding that he was the DJ at. My (now) husband and I had just gotten engaged a few weeks prior to that wedding so we were in the market for a wedding DJ. We set up a meeting with him a few weeks later and we were instantly impressed. His prices were by far the most reasonable compared to a few others we checked out and he's so incredibly personable.

Fast forward to our wedding and holy moly was it an awesome night. DJ Jaime knew what songs to play when and how to mix it all together to keep people dancing and having a good time. The Chicken Dance is a family favorite (and required at all family weddings) and without a doubt, Jaime helped us make that super special (and he even said it was the best Chicken Dance he had ever seen!).

A few months after we were married, I was helping some co-workers plan our company Christmas party and I isntantly recommended Jaime. At that event, he (and a co-worker of his) did not only the DJ work, but also a photo booth. This was a much different atmosphere than a wedding, but nevertheless I was impressed.

Oh and Jaime also DJ'd another friend's wedding of ours. So as you can tell, we would totally recommend him whether it be for a wedding or a corporate event.

When we first met Jaime we can tell that he absolutely loves what he does. Just watch him behind his DJ table and you will see what I mean. I wish I could give him a million stars.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Danielle · Married on 03/07/2015

We choose DJ Jaime as our wedding DJ and MC based on his amazing reviews and we are so glad we did! From the very first correspondence, to our first meeting, several phone calls, and finally our wedding day DJ Jaime was amazing! His professional demeanor put me at ease - I knew I could trust him 100%. He took his time getting to know our musical tastes and tailored a playlist for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Jaime is a great DJ, professional businessman, and a nice guy! I highly recommend DJ Jaime if you are looking for a wedding DJ - you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Daisy · Married on 02/28/2015

Jaime (JZM Entertainment DJ) was fantastic to work with and played a huge (the biggest?) role in the constant dance party at our wedding at the Marriott (Monterrey CA ).
    From the very beginning of the process, Jaime and the JZM Entertainment staff were extremely responsive and professional. In the meeting to prepare for the wedding, Jaime went above and beyond to customize his work to suit our desires. We had a lengthy and very professional meeting with him and we were certain he would be excellent. He offers excellent suggestions and just knows this field of work so well.

He played all the type of music we love, and certainly knows how to read the crowd and play appropriate and lively music. I would highly recommend him to anyone in the Monterrey area. Look no further.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Richard · Married on 01/17/2015

From day 1 of wedding planning (even before the planning), we knew we wanted to go with JZM Entertainment to DJ our wedding. We've had some pretty memorable nights on the dance floor and Jaime on the back spinning. From the first meeting we had with Jaime, we were 100% confident in our decision.

We kicked it off with a meet and greet at our local bar and spent time describing our audio interests & vision for the wedding. Jaime listened to what we had to say and was able to provide plenty of insight and suggestions for filling in the missing details. His professionalism and abundant knowledge of various music scenes made it extremely easy to collaborate and place our trust in him for the big day.

Jaime handled the ceremony & cocktail hour flawlessly and In the end, led a non-stop dance party from start to finish. Highly recommend JZM Entertainment if you're looking a group that can deliver on their process to keep that dance floor poppin!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Maira · Married on 11/22/2014

First thing people told us when planning our wedding was make sure your DJ is THE best for they make or break the reception. With that said and living out of the area, I looked and read almost every single review out there for DJs in Monterey county. What made it difficult was the fact that we were looking for a DJ that could play just about everything, from top 40 to zapateado to Vicente Fernandez and everything in between. I am so thankful we found Jaime! Jaime was responsive and extremely patient with us. I was nervous about the music selection and how it would all blend in together. He is most definitely a professional as he handled our requests and music preferences very well. Everyone enjoyed themselves. I am very proud to say that I did not stop dancing. =) Everyone had a blast!

We also used his photobooth and uplighting services. Our guests really enjoyed our photobooth guest book. The uplighting was the special touch to our reception. It looked just how I envisioned it.

Again, I was extremely satisfied with their services. I hope he's still available when I celebrate a vow renewal or anniversary wedding =)

Sent on 11/29/2014

Miko · Married on 11/15/2014

I really appreciated the CD of the music from our event. I was really cool to have that keepsake. Jaime was professional and delivered the expectations he had set. The business end of things were reasonable and easy to take care of. I would recommend him to anyone. I would also use him again for other events,

Sent on 12/16/2014

Julie · Married on 08/31/2014

First off, let me start by saying Jaime was the absolute best DJ / MC and truly made our wedding the amazing fun party I'd hoped for!

When searching for a DJ, I was the anal bride that reached out to 30+ vendors and compared them across a number of points: value, ratings, professionalism, offerings. Jaime came in at the top of all these - almost seeming too good to be true. My fiance and I met with him for coffee to sign the contract, only to realize he really was the amazing DJ / MC that he appeared to be over email. We then met three weeks before the wedding to finalize all the music, the up lights, and slideshow (yes, he helped coordinate all of this!). Jaime offered tons of song suggestions and ideas about how to make the night go off with out a hitch - such as faking the bouquet toss to ensure enough time for the photographer to get the perfect shot and / or where to fade the music of our first dance as to not drag on for the full 5:00 music clip.

The result - a reception our friends and family are still raving about! Everyone from my 13 year old nephew to my 89 year old grandma danced THE ENTIRE night. Dance circles broke out, group Gangnam style dancing ,and a 30+ person linked arm wave. I mean, granted my wedding attendees are quite a fun group of people...but Jaime made sure to engage all ages across all genres and kept the energy high until end of night.

My expectations were beyond exceeded and I cannot say enough about how awesome the entire relationship was. Basically if you don't want to worry about having an amazing night, stress free...hire Jaime.

Sent on 09/17/2014