JZM Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • Jen
    Jen D. Married on 10/23/2021

Flexible and comfortable

JMZ was very flexible, everyone felt comfortable and the music we requested was played… our wedding was wonderful and memorable for all thanks to Jaime and his team. Thumbs up for sure…
    Maile I. Married on 09/25/2021

Outstanding

James did a fantastic job at our wedding. He was very professional and his years of experience really show. The music was great and he kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Our guests had a really good time and are still complimenting us on the DJ. It was a pleasure to work with James. We highly recommend JZM Entertainment for any event, not just weddings.
  • Paul
    Paul V. Married on 10/30/2020

Great DJ and Photobooth!

James was fantastic during the whole process! Before the wedding it was easy to get him the music we were looking to use, music we wanted at the wedding, and was very good with making sure he had all the names right! On the big day he was very helpful and had kind words throughout. The photo booth was a hit! Guests had a ton of fun. They really were a great value and we were extremely happy to have them at our event!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie B. Married on 02/15/2020

100% Recommend

DJ James was awesome! Although we live almost 2 hours apart he offered to meet us prior to our wedding only 30 minutes from our house. James was extremely professional, organized, and kind. He worked very well with our venue and wedding coordinator. Finally, I must say- he had the best value, both for his service, and also for renting up-lights. I can't recommend DJ James enough!
  • Bianca
    Bianca Married on 09/15/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We had a blast! Thank you James!

James was great! Very responsive and helpful with planning. He downloaded every song we requested and accommodated our guests suggestions throughout the night. Thank you!
  • amber
    Amber Married on 07/20/2019

Loved every min of it

So happy w everything! He was so great and responsive. Got all the guest dancing. The photo booth was also a hit. So happy
    Alandea Married on 03/16/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made our wedding so fun!

He hired Jaime and his JZM team as our wedding DJ and photobooth, and they did not disappoint. He was super responsive and easy to communicate with throughout the planning process, and made sure to touch base with us right before the wedding to ensure all the right types of songs were being played and that he captured the right musical mood. From the ceremony to reception, the music was a perfect mix of oldies, romantic love songs, Latin and upbeat party songs. We stayed at our venue until midnight and the party was going all night long! Everyone also loved the photobooth - our guests had so much fun with the props and the photos were so cute/hilarious. For the value, the price can't be beat. Would recommend!
    Joshua Married on 09/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I highly recommend James Martinez and JZM Entertainment. His DJ services were excellent and our wedding went off without a hitch. He was very responsive and asked a lot of questions to make sure he knew what we were looking for on our big day. He’s very organized, he scouted the site early and communicated with with us by checking in leading up to the day of the event. His website is great and has organized play list you can fill out with music you want played and he’s also great at reading the crowd and keeping the party moving. The photo booth was a really awesome feature as well everyone enjoyed it! Great DJ!!!
    Katelyn Married on 09/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We found JZEntertainment late in the game... what I mean by that is that we were 3 months until our wedding date! Not only did he accommodate us, but he cared to get our day perfect. And not perfect for the standard, but perfect and true to who we were while still giving all the expert tips and tricks to a perfect night! We couldn’t have been more excited and fulfilled with the DJ service we received. James completed our wedding!
    Jessica Married on 10/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Everyone has the abolsite best time and danced the night away! Thank you for everything!
    Laura Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    James was WONDERFUL! He kept our guests dancing and made sure that we were happy and not stressed. He listened to our last minute requests, and made sure that our playlist was absolutely perfect! The photo booth was a hit as well, and our guests had a great time taking photos with the props. We had a good laugh looking at all the photos that were taken. I would enthusiastically recommend JZM entertainment to a friend or family member. He made our special day unforgettable and kept a smile on everyone's face.
    Victoria Married on 11/12/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    James was outstanding. We first met him at a bridal show and he was nothing but polite and professional. Our first meeting with him was great! He really listened to what we were looking for and asked a lot of questions to better understand. We knew right away that he was going to be perfect for us. The meeting was professional and we had some good laughs. James kept in contact with us and was always available if we had questions while putting together our play list. We also booked the photo booth with him and it was a huge hit at our wedding! Everyone loved it and the props that he brought with him. Before the wedding, he called to go over the play list and played the "special" songs for us to make sure they were the right ones. I highly recommend him and will be contacting him for future parties. You won't be disappointed with him!
    Bernice Married on 10/08/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We absolutely LOVED JZM Entertainment DJ and Photobooth services! My husband and I wanted 3 things most for our wedding- great beats and great food throughout the night and for our guests to have a very fun night! JZM was professional, played everything on our list at the time we requested, was extremely professional, punctual, had a great team and had the latest photo booth. Photo booth was not cumbersome or bad on the eyes. It was incredible small edgy portal, that had bright lighting and had a back (chosen specifically for us) and fit up to like 12 people. JZM helped create the permit ambiance. The night was a hit! We actually asked him to stay for another hour because no one was leaving. Our wedding COULD NOT have been better.
    Amanda Married on 09/24/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    After meeting Jaime at a wedding fair, we knew we needed him to be our DJ. JZM was absolutely awesome to work with! He made the process so easy with his online database, my now husband and I went through and chose our songs, and set up our timeline of how we wanted our wedding to go. He made sure our whole wedding ran smooth! Not only did he ensure that, his music choices were awesome. He was able to feel the vibe of our guests, and kid you not had almost everyone up on the dance floor. To top it off, we also rented his really cool photo booth. Such a hit with all our guests. Literally the coolest booth I have ever seen. Definitely recommend Jaime and his team! He made our wedding a lot less stressful! (We liked his service so much that we hired him for our company holiday party as well)
  • O
    Omar Married on 09/17/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The DJ was very reliable and always made time to meet with us about the wedding music. He also gaves us good ideas for songs and recommend some as well. He is very professional when it comes to do his job and likes to interact with the party that hired him.
    Alison Married on 07/30/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Every single one of our guest were up dancing! Even the older ones with walkers! Super professional and even would come and meet us closer to our house to discuss the wedding and our wants and needs from JZM. I will recommend them to anyone we know who is getting married.
    Anne Married on 11/08/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    From the beginning to the end Jaime was the best. Very prompt communication through email and text. Even though we had submitted our information packet the week before the wedding, he was very patient with us. He reviewed all the songs we requested and played them for us over the phone to make sure they were the right versions. Very easy going guy! He goes over the little details with you and gives his input when he feels necessary. Has a great feel for the crowd and is open to taking requests. Thank you again Jaime for being a part of our big day!
    Lupe Married on 10/24/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I hired JZM entertainment to DJ my wedding. Jaime was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was well organized and followed the timeline and songs we agreed upon. He worked great with the live music band we also had at my reception even though he didn't have enough notice to prepare to do so (my fault).
    Overall I would highly recommend Jaime for any event! He made the whole experience enjoyable and stress free
    Justin Married on 07/11/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jaime did an amazing job as DJ at my wedding. His team came and set up all the different music stations and uplighting. They were prompt and everything went really smooth. He worked well with my photographer, videographer, and wedding coordinator. I had everything planned out by minute and he stayed right on schedule. My ceremony site was aways from the reception but Jaime made it work smoothly. One minor issue was our Mr. and Mrs. announcement last name was way wrong, that was the only thing. I was so concerned about telling him who was who in the wedding I forgot to remind him how to pronounce our last name. Putting positive spin on it, It gave the guests something to laugh at. He played great music and had everyone dancing. He called a few days before and we went over everything. We are very happy with our decision with JZM. If you are looking for an affordable, professional, and awesome DJ to make your wedding perfect hire JZM!
    Rodger Married on 06/06/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jaime was excellent and did everything to make this an easy event for my bride and I. The attention to detail was amazing and the photo booth was a huge hit.
    Aida Married on 05/09/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jaime from JZM Entertainment was the most incredible DJ for our San Jose destination wedding. Within 2 minutes of emailing my inquiry he called me and through his excellent website I was able to experience his service to make an educated choice from my home. I compared many and he was the most professional, prompt, and with the best website. He took the initiative to preview the venue for me, and I selected exactly the songs I wanted online through his site. He was flexible and was even able to find some obscure songs we wanted. He offered Skype/phone meetings since we were out of state. Before our wedding he confirmed by phone and we looked at the final plan and music choices on our client account online. Day of, Jay arrived elegantly in a tux, blended into the party and set out beautiful mood lighting that really enhanced the space. My family raved about the music and everyone took his card. He followed up with a beautiful surprise gift to us and gave us the best quality experience we could have hoped for!
    Amy Married on 04/18/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    JZM Entertainment should definitely be your choice for a wedding DJ. We worked with Hector who is absolutely AWESOME and he completely saved the day at our wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure that the wedding went flawlessly. He really was absolutely critical in reducing my stress level (which I REALLY appreciated as the bride).

All in all, you'd be making a HUGE mistake by not trusting your wedding to JZM Entertainment
    Amber Married on 03/14/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Look no further people, if you want great music and a fantastic DJ, then Jaime is your guy. My wife and I were so happy with our wedding. Quite a few of our guests went up to him during the wedding to ask for his card!

Jaime is fantastic to work with from beginning to end. He's meticulous and organized to the Nth degree. There's nothing that escapes his attention.

I had great communication with Jaime the entire time. He's quick to reply and worked with me on the music especially for the ceremony. We hired a cellist so Jaime had to blend with her on the music. It turned out amazing.
    Jennifer Married on 03/14/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I first met Jaime at a friend's wedding that he was the DJ at. My (now) husband and I had just gotten engaged a few weeks prior to that wedding so we were in the market for a wedding DJ. We set up a meeting with him a few weeks later and we were instantly impressed. His prices were by far the most reasonable compared to a few others we checked out and he's so incredibly personable.

Fast forward to our wedding and holy moly was it an awesome night. DJ Jaime knew what songs to play when and how to mix it all together to keep people dancing and having a good time. The Chicken Dance is a family favorite (and required at all family weddings) and without a doubt, Jaime helped us make that super special (and he even said it was the best Chicken Dance he had ever seen!).

A few months after we were married, I was helping some co-workers plan our company Christmas party and I isntantly recommended Jaime. At that event, he (and a co-worker of his) did not only the DJ work, but also a photo booth. This was a much different atmosphere than a wedding, but nevertheless I was impressed.

Oh and Jaime also DJ'd another friend's wedding of ours. So as you can tell, we would totally recommend him whether it be for a wedding or a corporate event.

When we first met Jaime we can tell that he absolutely loves what he does. Just watch him behind his DJ table and you will see what I mean. I wish I could give him a million stars.
    Danielle Married on 03/07/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We choose DJ Jaime as our wedding DJ and MC based on his amazing reviews and we are so glad we did! From the very first correspondence, to our first meeting, several phone calls, and finally our wedding day DJ Jaime was amazing! His professional demeanor put me at ease - I knew I could trust him 100%. He took his time getting to know our musical tastes and tailored a playlist for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Jaime is a great DJ, professional businessman, and a nice guy! I highly recommend DJ Jaime if you are looking for a wedding DJ - you won't be disappointed.
illustration stars