JX3 Events & Entertainment Reviews

View more information

• Amy
    Amy M. Married on 02/04/2017

Impressive Team

Juliet and her team are amazing! They are all so helpful, professional and fun to work with. I've had the pleasure to work with them on several occasions and I just love working with them! I know when they are around everything goes smooth. They are such an impressive team. I highly recommend this wonderful company!!
    Alicia Event on: 03/25/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Julie and her team are great! We just got our engagement photos back they are absolutely gorgeous! I am very pleased:) Thanks Julie and Rick! Can't wait til the big day.
  • User1574660 Event on: 03/22/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Julie and her staff at JX3 Events are awesome! I used her to do a birthday party for my daughter and it was beyond amazing! I will definitely use her for all of my events and parties in the future!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Shannon1 Event on: 02/01/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Julie and her team were OUTSTANDING. My son's Christening reception was fun and special for kids and adults of all ages. Julie went above and beyond for EVERYONE. JX3 exceeded my expectations. I am planning my son's first birthday now and trying to figure out how I can get them involved again to make it that much more special.
    Hope Event on: 01/25/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    JX3 Events provided our fundraiser with a photo booth. They were very easy to work with and everything went very smoothly. The photo booth attendant was personable and helpful. All in all, it was a great experience!
    Machelle Married on 11/12/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I used this company to plan my daughters Quince on Jan. 30, 2016. First, I will tell you a bit about my style and how clueless I was trying to plan this function, which if you don't know, its exactly like a wedding! So I am not creative, I have no vision and very limited abilities to even explain what kind of designs I want. I have never planned a function like this before and I was completely overwhelmed. I found Julie and JX3 Events from a wedding I attended. I contacted her and from my first meeting with her I knew I could let her do her magic. I told her what my daughter wanted and didn't want and sat back. I can't begin to tell you that on the day of my event I was sitting watching TV without a worry in the world all because of Julie and her staff! I was so luck to have found them. I used her for my DJ, photographer, my dessert/candy bar which included some of the most amazing cupcakes and cake pops known to man. The DJ was amazing super involved and high energy and got with the guests and made it fun. The photographer wow! I can't even begin, we all wanted to take her home and adopt her so was so fantastic and fun!! Everyone kept coming up to me asking where I found everyone and how amazing the venue looked after Julie and her staff decorated everything. My only complaint (wink wink) was that I can't have more functions to work with her! The price was excellent for all the things I got and for the memories my daughter has now to last her a lifetime it was priceless!
    Lori Event on: 08/31/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Out of all the vendors I used my DJ was the only one that I would recommend again anyone else I hired i still have not received services paid in advance. I wish I would have gotten all of my vendors through Julie. My DJ was great and went above and beyond. I just want to say thank you and I would highly recommend your company for any future needs. Thanks again Lori
    Ken Married on 08/25/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wow !!!!!Julie and JX3 hit it out of the park. Everyone commented on the amazing DJ and MC. They kept the party going all night long. No one was sitting the dance floor was packed. The photographer was so much fun. He made everyone laugh and feel very comfortable. The photos were amazing and the montage was spectacular. Great job Julie and crew.
    Christina Married on 08/17/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I don't regret using this company for my wedding. The service was great and staff was very professional.
    Patty Event on: 07/27/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Julie and her company was PHENOMENAL ! Words cannot express how grateful we are for her assistance on a special wish for a young boy. The event was a huge hit and the guests were impressed with everything! Definitely recommend.
  • O
    Orlando Event on: 07/06/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The photo-booth was a hit. The attendant was great and the scrap book was awesome! Thanks for adding that extra touch to my wife's 40th
    Leslie Married on 06/08/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Julie is hands down an amazing party planner and a very nice person. I had so many questions and was worried about all the details. It goes to show that she has been doing this for years because everything was perfect and very well organized. The music and entertainment at my wedding was lots of fun for all my guests. Thanks for all your hard work and I highly recommend your services to everyone that I know.

Leslie :)
  • User1198626 Event on: 06/01/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Julie and the staff at Jx3 Event Planning were so amazing to work with; so helpful and knowledgeable about all areas relating to my event and making it unforgettable! I can't thank them enough! Julie was especially attentive to me, to the specific parts of the event that were important to me and she was able to make even the hardest wishes come true. I will be using Jx3 again for all my future parties and events! Thank you, Julie and Jx3!
  • User1179586 Event on: 05/23/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The dj and dancer really were awesome.they helped get everyone dancing and involved. The party never stopped.
    Taylor Event on: 05/19/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Extremely professional, great prices and amazing events. I have attended events as well as held my own and they have all had wonderful staff and have been tons of fun!
  • User1178661 Event on: 05/18/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This was incredible! The service was fantastic and the price was right! The DJ knew the right music and had the whole group dancing. Julie was there for all of my needs. The photo booth was fantastic. And the candy table was breathtaking. I have already recommended them. Would not have changed a thing!!
    Karlee Event on: 04/20/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Julie and her staff were amazing. Everything I asked for and more. I interviewed a few companies and knew within minutes of meeting with Julie that I would choose JX3. My pictures came out beautiful, the decor was perfect, and the entertainment was the BEST! We are still receiving compliments from family and friends.
    Diana Event on: 04/04/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    You won't be disappointed! Julie has so many things to offer, make her your first call.
    Marisela Event on: 03/24/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I recently hired Julie from JX3 Events. The BEST party I have ever had. The DJ & MC were very professional and did not miss any detail. Julie created an amazing Candy Buffet and the Photo Booth was a huge hit! Her photographer was patient and took beautiful pictures (that we had back in 1 week!) I'm so thankful to have found such a great company with such personal service. I will be using JX3 for all of my future parties. Highly recommended!
    Bill Event on: 03/16/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Julie was nothing short of outstanding. She went over and above the call of duty to make my daughter's Bat Mitzvah the event of a lifetime. Whether you are doing an event with a small or large budget, I would highly recommend Julie to plan your event. My wife and I were thrilled with all that she did and plan to do more events with Julie in the future.
  • User1220722 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Julie was extremely easy to work with and returned all our phone calls. She was in constant contact and everything went smoothly. Her dj was awsome and kept the party rocking all night long. I would highly recommend using her.
    Sassy Married on 03/02/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They were an absolute gem to work with. They made the wedding everything it was and I feel so incredibly lucky to have found them. They did everything exactly as we had asked and made our dream a reality! Perfection!
  • User1204708 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The company was flawless! Set up was done without any complications prior to event and everything was a huge success. The company is very professional and were always thoughtful to my needs. Julie was amazing about handling any questions or changes I wanted to make and was always available to discuss anything. She also had so many great ideas to help create a smoother, fantastic event. All of my guests are still raving about what a great idea the photo booth was and how much fun JX3 made the booth. The DJ was great and kept the party alive and dancing all night long. All of my guests have told me that my wedding was one of the best weddings they have ever been to, and I have JX3 to thank for that!!
    Jodilin Event on: 02/03/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    While working with JX3 I had the pleasure of working closely with Julie . She had everything laid out perfectly and scheduled out accordingly . I must say she was polite and went above and beyond to make the day perfect. I will use JX3 for all of my parties from here on out . I would recommend JX3 to any and all I know.
    Chris Married on 10/23/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Most amazing people and company that I have ever had. This company is by far the best I've ever seen. I appreciate everything they did for me thank you again and couldn't thank you enough.
illustration stars