JWD Paperie Reviews

17 | Flower Mound, TX

17 Reviews for JWD Paperie

Tanya · Married on 11/19/2016

It was love at first sight when I saw the quality of work and materials used once I received the sample. Once ordered they come packed individually and made with care. I had an emergency change that needed to be made on my invitations and I was able to have them remade and rushed, the whole time Sonja was accommodating and made the needed changes. I received so many compliments! I am so happy and will continue to recommend!

Sent on 12/03/2016
  • Kactus Kat

katie · Married on 07/02/2016

I received a free ornament from JWD Paperie at a bridal show, and I love it. The ornament is great quality and very pretty. I just ordered another for my recently married friend and I'm very excited to see her reaction. I also ordered favor stickers and they came out very nice.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Sandy · Married on 05/23/2015

Found the owner to be very professional and gets back to you immediately. Love the service and the sample of the invitation they sent me.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Amber · Married on 06/20/2014

Absolutely AMAZING! I wouldn't have gone with anyone else. I'm so grateful for their help. They were very flexible when I needed a rush delivery and even made some changes. Always very prompt and professional. People who received our invitations were amazed at the quality as well. So, all around everyone was beyond pleased.

Sent on 05/01/2014
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/10/2014

I highly recommend JWD Paperie! Our wedding invitations were absolutely gorgeous - friends and family raved about them! We also ordered place cards, wedding programs, and menu cards. The materials Sonja uses are of the best quality and she was so easy to work with. I searched high and low for the perfect invitations before finding JWD Paperie on Etsy and I'm SO glad I came across the sample. I could not be happier with Sonja's talent and services!

Sent on 04/05/2014

Andrea · Married on 02/08/2014

We used JWD Paperie and loved them. Great quality, great pricing, awesome invites, loved working with them, they helped me with anything I needed. All my guests loved the invites and reception stationary.

Sent on 04/27/2014

Tasha · Married on 11/04/2013

I found JWD Paperie on Etsy. They were able to fit me in last minute and I love my invitations. I've already ordered my thank you cards from them.

Sent on 01/01/2014

Natalie · Married on 08/10/2013

Sonja at JWD Paperie did our wedding invitations! We were a little hesitant to go with an online company, but the end result was amazing. I found JWD Paperie when searching on Pinterest. I emailed Sonja and let her know what I was looking for. She mailed us a "Sample Kit" so you can get a visual of an actual invitation, size, colors, etc. (The best part was the color boards so you can pick the exact combination you want). We emailed back and forth until we came up with the perfect invitation, font, wording, etc. We still get compliments daily on our invitations. I truly believe that your invitation to any event sets the "theme" for the guests in knowing what to expect and Sonja's work is above and beyond! These were the prettiest invitations I've ever seen! Thank you JWD Paperie for making our day special!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2013

I loved my invitations! They were classy yet modern. I chose the gold Bellevue invitations. We got several compliments and I honestly believe that they are the prettiest invitations I have seen. They are classy and beautiful without being over the top.

They are a bit expensive but they do come assembled so you do not have to worry about doing that!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Jill · Married on 11/12/2011

Sonja did our invitations for our 11/12/11 wedding. JWD was absolutely fabulous! The sample kit that they send was amazing with sooo many options! Sonja worked with me to customized the perfect blue color for my invites. She helped with the wording of the invites! When the invitations arrived, I cried because they were so beautiful! Exactly what I had envisioned! The invitations were flawless and the quality was phenomenal! I have received so many compliments of the invitations! Three of my friends have even ordered their invites from JWD after seeing mine! I could not be happier with JWD paperie!

Sent on 01/20/2012

Caitlin · Married on 07/23/2010

JWD Paperie is a wonderful company to get wedding invitations from! My fiance Eamonn and I have been getting frequent proclamations that our wedding invitations are "the most beautiful invitations" people have seen. Sonja was wonderful to work with, and I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with this company.
    Thank you!
    Caitlin & Eamonn

Sent on 06/05/2011

Shauna · Married on 11/29/2008

Most amazing people to work with, everything was 100% custom, provided me everything I had imagined in my head. Very professional and flawless work! Recommend constantly, and will use again next excuse I have to do so!

Sent on 04/22/2009
  • Francesca

Francesca · Married on 01/19/2013

My invites came out fantastic! They were reasonably priced, and were delivered to me even before they were scheduled to! I was very happy with them, and everyone kept telling me how elegant they looked! very pleased!! :)

Sent on 02/27/2013

Truly enjoyed working with Sonja, and absolutely was blown away at the quality of my invitations. Will be using them again in the future!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Kealy · Married on 03/28/2009

My invitations, programs and favors were amazing! Sonja exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/22/2009

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2013

My invitations came out beautifully and I have already received several compliments. I was hesitant on doing invites through an online company (went through their etsy story) but they make you feel comfortable along the way and provide beautiful samples. They have a strict timeline to follow when going through the ordering/designing process. Sonja was great to work with and generally easy to get in touch with via email, even during the busy wedding season.

Sent on 07/14/2013
  • ArmyWifey09

Allaina · Married on 03/29/2009

3.5

My Invitations turned out really amazing, they were so beautiful. She made them exactly the way i wanted them too and they weren't too outrageous in price. I would recommend this vendor to anyone who wants a customized feel to there invitations along with a touch of elegance!

Sent on 04/21/2009