JustINtertainment Reviews

28 | San Francisco, CA

28 Reviews for JustINtertainment

• Mia

Mia Danielle Fleury · Married on 02/02/2020

Stop Searching You've Found The BEST!!!!

DJ JustIn and his team are nothing short of Amazing! From the Music to the lighting everything was perfect.
    You can really tell that he has a passion for everything he puts his hands on. He really has a gift when it comes to the whole entertainment business. He played every song on the list that we requested and every song we requested on the fly on the dance floor and that was not easy. We had a mix of Country, R&B, and Rap. I'm really not sure how he pulled it all together but everything flowed really well.
    The photobooth was EVERYTHING & More. when they guests printed out their photos there was some artwork on the photos that looked identical to our wedding invitations it was a really great touch.
    I can't wait until the next time we hire JustINtertainment!

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2019

Justin is absolutely AMAZING

Justin was a FANTASTIC DJ. He is so personable and he really knows what he's doing. We did a walk through with him for our venue and there was a DJ setting up and he pointed out ALL the unsafe cables taped through the middle of the floor and made sure to let us know that we wouldn't see those lines and he'd make it safe for our guests. He read the room very well and knew exactly what to play so people keep dancing. We had a mixture of music and he was great! The best part was that he gave us a signal for if we felt the dances were dragging and we were ready to move on.

He included this great multimedia booth for us to have our engagement photos showing throughout the whole night. We also did uplighting & Dancing on the Clouds which really made everything feel like such a fairy tale. Not to mention we did the Gobo Monogram which we got to keep at the end of the night. Justin was truly amazing and I highly recommend him for ANYONE planning any kind of event with music needed.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • W

Wayne Lin · Married on 10/26/2019

Best in the Bay

DJ Justin is the go to for any special event in NorCal! Super friendly and professional and a big hit with all the guests. Due to the Napa fires in late Oct, our venue was scheduled to have their electricity cut. DJ came prepared with a back up generator ready to go. He also had up lights to that matched our color scheme and a great set up with a giant monitor that displayed our pictures which was a really nice touch. We even requested a Chinese language song to play during dinner and Justin managed to build a play list around the song! - M&W

Sent on 01/03/2020

Heather K · Married on 09/28/2019

Justin is amazing! Stop searching, you found your DJ!

We had a blast at our wedding and highly recommend Justin! He was our DJ and also provided uplights for our reception. The dance floor was always occupied and he pulled together a great mix of our very varied music tastes – he seamlessly blended classics, 90s throw backs, and a few of our more niche favorite bands. All of our guests keep telling us how great he was and how much fun they had on the dance floor. (A friend who really wanted a band for his wedding is now considering a DJ after seeing how much fun our reception was!)

Justin was also great throughout the planning process, he is very responsive, communicative and super knowledgeable. He helped talk us through the entire timeline of the reception and how to get the night to flow the way we wanted and his experience and insights were spot on. It was a pleasure working with him, we can’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Emma Mathews · Married on 07/20/2019

Justin is great

Absolute legend and fantastic to work with. We had so many compliments about the music and Justin’s enthusiasm. 10/10 would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Rumneek

Rumneek Sall · Married on 07/05/2019

DJ service destination wedding

Justin flew to Cabo for our wedding day and from the beginning he was so organized, he showed the utmost level of professionalism and got us even more excited for our big day! He followed our requests and preferences so well, and seamlessly combined two cultures and styles of music to make one amazing dance party—he managed to get every single person on the dance floor!! Thank you Justin, you’re awesome!!!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Irene

Irene Fuentes · Married on 05/31/2019

Best decision for a DJ, by far

Literally, the best DJ ever. Justin DJ’d my wedding reception that was held at a bar. The reception was less traditional as I wanted to focus more on the partying rather than all the traditional customs of a wedding. Justin made the party, as multiple guests told me afterward, “one of the best and most fun weddings” they’ve ever been to. People were dancing from start to finish. Based off the music selection I submitted to Justin beforehand, he was able to tell what type of music I liked and what type of party vibe to go with. His transitions were smooth and all the music kept everyone on their feet. He’s so good I literally want to just throw a party for no reason so that I can hire him as my dj again.

We also hired him for the photo booth. The prints were hella cute and everything went smooth. Zach, the assistant for the night was also super helpful, friendly, and fun.

Great service, professionalism, and delivery all around!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Elena

Elena · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing all around!

Justin literally made our wedding amazing! We had a lot going on and weren’t able to give him a majority of our music for the reception so he had to wing it (sorry!) but he did so well!!!! He played songs that had me apologizing to guests mid conversation as I ran to the dance floor! Lol! My family told me that when they requested songs, he played them right away! We were so impressed, guests included! His team was amazing too! He gave us a bomb photographer and videographer! The photo booth was perfect! GOBO and uplighting were amazing too! We are so grateful! Thanks again, Justin!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Justine

Justine · Married on 12/08/2018

THE absolute best.

Amazing experience with Justin and everything. He is an amazing DJ and made our wedding EVERYTHING.

Sent on 12/24/2018
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Martinez · Married on 11/02/2018

Best DJ ever! I woke up the next morning still singing the music from the reception !!!

Im not one to write reviews, but DJ Justin definitely deserves it!!!! He also was the DJ at my best fiends wedding years ago , and after her wedding I knew I definitely had to have him for our wedding. He kept everyone dancing and entertained. We also did the “Dancing on the clouds “ (fog machine ) and it looked beautiful in our photos. I can go on and on about how happy I am with his services. I definitely need to attend one of his functions in the future.

Sent on 12/04/2018

R. Jones · Married on 08/18/2018

Thee Best DJ in the Bay Area

This review is long over due and well deserved. JustINtertainment was everything we expected and more. Justin was a one-man team for our wedding but you honestly couldn’t tell. He set up all his equipment perfectly. From his DJ booth, all the way down to the mics and uplighting. He was both punctual and professional, delivering exactly what he said he would - the best entertainment that my guests couldn’t stop talking about. He did such an amazing job at blending the different genres - kept everyone on the dance floor. What took my husband and I by surprise were the folks that “don’t dance” we’re out there having a blast! My wedding day was nothing short of amazing, and our forever DJ was the icing on the cake.

Not only did he provide music, but he also was the time keeper AND MC’d the entire wedding - leading games and such, keeping our friends and family entertained.

Both my husband and I are so grateful to JustINtertainment, you helped make our celebration everything that we always wanted -the best day ever!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Lyndah · Married on 06/29/2018

This review is for Justin @ JustINtertainment, I would like to say THANK YOU and show much appreciation from the bottom of our hearts for our AMAZING wedding day. Our wedding was on June 30, 2018 in Sacramento in 97 degree weather and despite the blazing heat you came and you DELIVERED !!! I knew our wedding was in good hands and I was right! He is such a perfectionist from his setup, interaction with our guests, and the music. He kept our guests on their feet the whole night and they all enjoyed themselves to the fullest as we did. This is all we really wanted. We received so many compliments on you and the music, everyone loved the playlist. They couldn’t stop saying good things about you and your services. Thank you for all the emails and your time for making our day so perfect. You were so on top of everything and most importantly PROMPT that I never had to reach out to you once. You made the process and journey so easy. It was such a great feeling knowing I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Only thing I wish we could have done was take a pic with you for our memories. Everything just went so fast. But all in all, we will never forget our day and the memories. Everything was flawless and I HIGHLY recommend any couple looking for a DJ! Wishing you continued success as your work shows it. We will be contacting you again for upcoming parties..You truly are the BEST!

The Toomes

Sent on 07/28/2018

Tayyibah · Married on 06/21/2018

DJ Justin did our wedding and he was AMAZING! He was so attentive at our wedding meeting and has an extensive knowledge of music. He understands weddings and how to set the mood for people to have fun.

He's super fun and organized.
    He's payment procedures are easy.
    He's attentive to detail.
    He watches the crowd to make sure he's got everyone moving.
    We love that you can add additional service like the photo booth which was super fun!

All around great professional service. Justin is super fun and great to work with.

Tomeka · Married on 03/23/2018

DJ Just-in recently set the floor on fire for my 10 year wedding anniversary! He knew how to play just the right mix of current and old school jams to keep guests of every age well entertained. He contacted me prior to the event to make sure he could exceed my expectations and he delivered! It is with the highest recommendation possible that I would recommend DJ Just-in...at my next milestone anniversary, birthday, or holiday party, I know exactly who to call!!!! And now hopefully so will you!!!

• O

olivia · Married on 11/19/2017

Justin is the best! When it was time to start planning our wedding, my husband told me not to worry about the dj because he already had someone in mind. Justin came out to our venues with us and made sure he could provide all that we needed. When our venue changed he was so flexible and accommodating. He kept the party going, played all our favorites and did everything we asked of him. Oh and the photo booth was perfect! Thanks for helping make my wedding day the best day ever!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Alyssa · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Justin and his wife are amazing! My wife and I are from the Los Angeles area, so we did most of our communication with him over the phone or via email which was super easy. The few times we visited our wedding venue, The Evergreen Lodge, he was happy to meet us there --through the snow--to check it out. His website made it simple for us to plan our weekend wedding events from ceremony to late night after party and he didn't miss a beat!

We were a diverse bunch, fans of old and new school hip hop, oldies, cumbias, salsa, and new wave but he kept the dance floor poppin until 2am! He and his wife will even hit the dance floor with you :)

The photo booth photos are very high quality and our gobo lighting set the reception area off! I keep flipping through our wedding photos *sigh*

JustINtertainment truly made our weekend amazing . It wouldn't have been as dope of a party had we not chosen them. If you don't, you're making a mistake!

Thanks again for being the littest part of our weekend

Sent on 08/08/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/23/2017

Justin is AMAZING!! We hired him for our wedding in Sebastopol on 9/23/17 and I'm beyond happy with his services. A week before the wedding we met with Justin via phone for an hour and a half to discuss what our vision was for the ceremony and reception, the type of guests that would be attending and the type of music we wanted. After that conversation, I knew that we were in good hands. Justin does a great job at incorporating the type of music you want to hear with his intuitive sense of what the crowd wants. Our dance floor was on fire all night long. If you're in the bay area and looking for an excellent DJ for your wedding or event, I'd highly recommend Justin.

Leah · Married on 08/19/2017

DJ Justin was the first vendor we booked for our wedding on 8/19/17. We booked DJ and Photo booth services as well as uplighting through JustINertainment and the booking process was effortless. We did a video conference call to discuss what services we wanted; executed contracts and paid online; and had a final event review via conference call.

The entire vibe the whole night was perfect! It was a VERY foggy night and abnormally cold in the Oakland hills. And let me tell you Justin had everyone on the dance floor in HEAVY MIST all night! I personally never made it past the photo booth, I was on the dance floor the entire night!!! I could tell how much the guests enjoyed it by their "JUST-IN" chant at the end of the night :-)!!! We heard every one of the songs we wanted played at the reception; he helped us get back on schedule after starting a bit late and accommodated us when we needed to step away from the dance floor to take photos with an elderly family member. Just fantastic per usual!

The photo booth was a huge hit and I'm so glad we have these hilarious photos (all files sent to us via dropbox...again effortless)!

Justin was literally the one vendor I knew for sure I didn't have to worry about. I know how passionate and professional he is about providing the perfect vibe and entertainment for any event. He always exceeds expectations. You can't go wrong booking Justin for any event.

Andrea · Married on 06/03/2017

DJ Justin at first seems like a normal corporate event DJ which, I admit concerned me because it is hard to determine how much a DJ is a fan of a particular type of hiphop and what type of Latin he will play without yourself being an expert. So I asked a groomsman, who blatantly promotes his past MC-ing company, to also interview him. They hit it off immediately on Big Pun and El Gran Combo hits. So we chose DJ Justin (we were going to choose him anyway ;)

We provided DJ Justin a specific list of must play, great to play and do not play songs as he requested. He delivered perfectly with ZERO audio issues! Great sound system. DJ Justin even scratched to 'Eve - Let Me Blow Ya Mind' which caught the dance floor off guard but kept everyone on the floor despite a chilly night and competition from the cake, bar and taco vendor.

In addition to the music, when you are planning your own wedding you really want a professional business person to be accessible and responsive with guidance. DJ Justin is all of this. He even drove 3 months in advance of the wedding, 2.5 hours from home, to scope out the location. Who does that?! He coached us on program content and was even willing to make a mix tape to perfectly capture a song mix between the groom's and bride's isle entrance.

The night ended with me and my boys serenading (off-key) some Jodeci to my bride under the night sky. Blessed. Thank you DJ Justin!

- Andrea & Rico

Sent on 09/03/2018

M · Married on 10/15/2016

his review is quite overdue. Justin DJ'd our wedding last October and I couldn't have asked for a more entertaining DJ. We come from different backgrounds, Mexican and Middle Eastern, and were worried that our guests wouldn't feel comfortable dancing during the music they weren't accustomed to. Justin did a great job incorporating music from both of our backgrounds and the dance floor was packed the entire night. We still receive rave reviews from friends and family on the music and we owe it all to Justin. Justin takes time to meet with you beforehand to get a good idea of your musical tastes and he executes perfectly. On top of everything, he was one of the most professional and reasonably priced DJs we looked at. I can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Monika · Married on 10/08/2016

Justin is amazing! Not only is he a killer DJ, he is super nice, professional and personable. My husband and I have known Justin since high school and over the last few years video clips of him spinning have popped up on my Facebook feed. I was blown away with his mixes and loved to see how much fun people were having at these events. I knew I needed someone like that for my wedding. He understood exactly what mood we were going for from cocktail hour, through dinner and dancing. My friends were all pleased when he threw in some songs from our teen years that brought up a lot of great memories as most of us there had known each other for more than half our lives.
    I couldn't imagine the night without him. If I ever have another event that needs a DJ he is my guy! I HIGHLY recommend him! Thank you Justin!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Veronica · Married on 08/26/2016

DJ Justin!

You're awesome! Thank you for setting the bar high with your professionalism throughout the planning process and the day of entertainment. Everything went beyond smooth - from our initial meeting to constant emails. Even made an extra effort to come to the venue for a walk through with the caterer so he would be able to familiarize himself with the venue.

He was top notch! Big thank you to Justin and the team!

-Veronica and Chris

Elizabeth · Married on 02/06/2016

Justin did our wedding this past June an it was amazing... He is easy to work with, so knowledgable with music an crowds.. Our guests were raving about him too. We give Justin our highest review. If you want to find a DJ that really knows his craft, meets your needs an the guests you are inviting an is just an all around nice guy... Justin is who you should hire!! Thanks again

Sent on 07/08/2018

I had the HONOR of having DJ Just-IN keep the party going at my October wedding a couple weeks ago. I originally found his post on Craigslist, and was so intrigued by the thoroughness of his post, that I thought I'd shoot him an email. He responded right away, and after meeting with him in person, we KNEW that he was the DJ for us!

He arrived early to the venue, adding both lights and a smoke machine to our package at NO COST, and even helped my family pack a few things up at the end of the night. His price is VERY competitive, and he is truly worth every penny!

WE HAD SOOO MUCH FUN!!! I was absolutely worried about the dancing, because my family does not dance much, but he kept the evening flowing, PRONOUNCED ALL OF THE BRIDAL PARTY NAMES RIGHT, and we danced all night!

I would recommend DJ Just-IN to anyone, and am already trying to figure out when I can use his services again.

THANNNKS SOOOOO MUCH JUSSTIN!!!!!

~The Harris Family, via Shey~

Sent on 01/15/2016

Shobab · Married on 07/12/2014

What can I say... DJ Just-in came through and did his thang! We couldn't have had a more professional DJ. DJ Just-in made the day less stressed and was so resourceful in helping us figure out the best set-up at the location and even helped with our microphone issues. His direct communication throughout, from the moment we first made contact, is what we needed in order to know that our DJ understood exactly what was expected. The timing was perfect throughout the ceremony and during the reception he knew exactly what the crowd wanted and kept the party hyped. Not only did our expectations get met, but FAR exceeded what we could have hoped for on our wedding day. Other then seeing my wife walk down the aisle, the dance battles and music selection had to be a major highlight. Couldn't recommend a better DJ!! We definitely plan on using him again for more events in the future!