Justine Tuhy Photography Reviews

Justine Tuhy Photography 6
Justine Tuhy Photography 7

Jodi Featog · Married on 10/06/2018

Justine Tuhy photography

Justine was great. The photos were perfect. She captured the love my husband and I have for each other. Pictures tell a love story. This is exactly what I wanted and she did exactly what we wanted In the small amount of time she had. I will also recommend her.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • carly

carly · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing wedding and engagement photos

Justine was an absolute dream to work with! Our engagement photos were absolutely incredible, and our wedding photos turned out even better! She captured so many wonderful moments. We will definitely be using her for her other phorograpgy services in the future!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Kailey · Married on 08/11/2018

I knew Justine was going to be the right photographer for our wedding the first time I spoke with her in the phone. She had a plan, told me how everything would work up front, and made sure to let me know that that I would get exactly what I wanted, and did she follow through! My husband and I couldn't be any happier with our wedding pictures! Justine was amazing to work with, she came up with a timeline that helped the whole day run so smoothly. She was amazing at keeping everybody in line, and took so many amazing pictures in just the right amount of time! She was also very accommodating, we are not from the Columbus area, we live in Indiana, so we did all of our meetings/talking over the phone or by email. she always made sure to answer and questions we had. Justine does aboslutely amazing work, and gets things back to you quick! I would recommend her to anyone looking for outstanding pictures.
    Thank you so much Justine capturing the best day our our lives!
    Kailey and Cody

Sent on 09/20/2018

Ashley Delong · Married on 06/17/2018

AMAZING Photographer!

I have known Justine for a couple of years now, and there is nobody else I would trust to have captured my engagement and wedding day! Justine is incredibly professional. She takes time to truly understand who you are as a couple and what your wants and desires are out of your photos! Justine makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera and is able to capture your personalities spot-on. She works harder than any photographer I know to make sure your pictures are high quality to her liking and yours! She was even willing to drive down to South Carolina to capture our wedding day (even when she shot a wedding two days before!!). With Justine, you truly get the quality images you pay for! I am incredibly happy with my decision in choosing Justine to shoot my engagement and wedding and I am thankful that I have AMAZING images to always look back on and cherish!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Allie Huedepohl · Married on 06/15/2018

Amazing photos! Would recommend 100%!

Justine was amazing! We could not have been happier with our photos. Everything was so easy with her and the process was very comfortable!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Heather · Married on 06/09/2018

Justine was a great, personable, and organized photographer, that knows how to capture the most beautiful moments. My wedding pictures turned out so perfect. I truly love them all! I would recommend you any day! Thanks for being so patient with me, and trying to make my day go as smoothly as possible. You and Tara really helped my day be so great, and I can’t thank you both enough! Justine said I’d get my final photos in about a month, and she managed to get them back to be within two weeks!! If you don’t already have a photographer, don’t think twice about hiring Justine! She will not disappoint.

Thanks again Justine and Tara!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Angela Milligan · Married on 05/26/2018

Great photographer!

Justine was great!! Very accommodating and willing to work with our schedule. Really liked how fast her turnaround time was as well!!

Sent on 03/31/2019
    Justine Tuhy Photography 16
    Justine Tuhy Photography 17
    Justine Tuhy Photography 18

Emily · Married on 06/25/2016

We used Justine for our wedding photography she was a pleasure to work with. We're still waiting on our final photos, but we can tell from our sneak peek that she did a fabulous job! She was so friendly and helpful the day of the wedding. When we took formals she did a great job of taking charge and directing our often rambunctious wedding party and getting the shots we needed. She also took wonderful candid shots, but without ever being obtrusive or distracting from the moment. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a photographer!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Hannah · Married on 09/12/2015

We had the privledge of working with Justine for both our engagement and wedding pictures. Saying that we were happy with them both would be a huge understatement! We love our pictures and get so many compliments on them from our family and friends! Plus she is one of the sweetest women I have ever met! She made my husband and I feel very comfortable behind the camera which is not something we ever thought would be possible! She was exceptionally organized and got the pictures we wanted in a timely way, which was not easy with rowdy groomsman and talkative mothers. We are so thankful that we chose Justine because we will forever have these beautiful images to remember such a wonderful time in our lives!

Sent on 10/06/2015