Justincredible DJ Entertainment Reviews

115 | Carson City, NV

115 Reviews for Justincredible DJ Entertainment

Erika · Married on 09/24/2016

Justin did an amazing job with our wedding. He was very quick to respond in emails and helped me through every step needed for the wedding. He is always updating and doing new things with his company. We got a package where we got the photo booth and everyone enjoyed it! I was so glad I decided to do the photo booth. All in all my husband and I had a great experience with Justin. Thank you for helping me create a spectacular wedding!!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Nathaniel · Married on 09/22/2016

Justin more than delivered an incredible service and experience during our wedding this September, we could not be happier with our choice of DJ. Justin was extremely professional, helpful, and prompt when discussing options for our wedding. His equipment, attitude, and style truly created a perfect atmosphere for our beautiful Tahoe wedding! Please look no further for an incredible DJ, your search ends here! -Nathaniel G.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Julia · Married on 09/17/2016

Justin was an amazing DJ. He was so attentive to all our requests, he took the time to speak with us about details and work with us to make our vision come alive. Our wedding venue had three locations that needed music and he was so quick and efficient at getting to the next spot to start playing the music. His set up was very professional and entertained all. Justin worked with our maid of honor and best man with instructions on using the mic and how to use it properly ( which they needed that extra help ). The music was SO fun I danced all night, the music mixes kept you dancing and singing. Any other event I need a DJ for Justin will be my go to man, he exceeded our expectations and truly made our wedding a wonderful amazing party. Fantastic all around the board!!! We will be recommending him to all our friends future weddings!! Thanks Justin for an unforgettable experience! Love, Sean-Patrick and Julia

Sent on 09/27/2016

Leah · Married on 09/04/2016

Justin was amazing! Before our wedding he walked me thru everything, and was always able to meet on my schedule!! During cocktail hour I had numerous family members and friends comment on the fabulous dj!! He played music that entertained the wide age rage we had at our wedding. The photo booth was a huge hit! Dancing on a purple cloud was nothing less then magical! Justin made our wedding the best day of our lives!!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Chelsea · Married on 09/03/2016

Justin is truly incredible! He really put the finishing touch on our special day. All of our guests loved him and his staff. Highly recommend him. Also, we did his full package- worth every penny!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Sara · Married on 08/20/2016

Justin was recommended to us by our venue owners, and he was fantastic to say the least. I come from a large Mexican family and my husband is Norwegian so for our wedding, we wanted to have music that incorporated both of our backgrounds. Justin was able to come up with an amazing playlist that accommodated both of our families as well as friends using just a handful of our favorite songs and genres. He was very professional and extremely thorough. If you are looking for someone that will give you a great playlist and help facilitate your wedding, HIRE THIS GUY. Trust us, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Lara · Married on 07/21/2016

Justin is amazing! He was quick to respond the first time we contacted him, he came more prepared than we were to our meetings, and he was full of ideas. We had no idea what we wanted and our guests like all different kinds of music. Justin was very professional, organized and on top of things, and made all of our guests happy and they all said it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to! We could not have done it without him.

Sent on 07/25/2016
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 07/16/2016

Justincredible was an amazing choice as the DJ and MC for my wedding! He was very professional throughout the entire hiring process and was very easy to work with. He was very attentive to my song choices and even did a special Mash-up of two songs for my Dad and I to dance to, with no extra charge. Just before he introduced the bridal party into the reception he made sure to learn how to pronounce each bridal party attendants name's along with my new married last name. I stress out choosing songs and he has a very long list of popular songs for each specific moment that requires a special song. I stopped searching the internet for suggestions when he sent me the link to that list. I would definitely recommend him to make your wedding amazing! He even video tapped the ceremony with a drone which was not expected and at no charge. I will have to create and host parties so I can hire him again!

Sent on 07/28/2016

John · Married on 06/25/2016

Justin Thistle provided DJ and Photobooth services for our wedding in Lake Tahoe near the end of June this Summer. He showed up right on time and had everything set-up early to put us at ease. He rolled with a few changes we had for the MC'ing of the event and he wrote them down and didn't miss a beat. Best of all was he played all of our favorite music and the Photobooth was a huge hit. I highly recommend the Photobooth to everyone. We have our own book with every photo form the night and everyone signed it.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Nichole · Married on 06/11/2016

Justin was amazing! If we could give higher than 5 stars, we would. Our wedding was outdoors and it literally poured rain on us. Not only did it pour rain on us, but it poured on Justin's equipment. He was a good sport and handled the situation professionally. After the rain stopped, Justin was quick to get the party started. He was not afraid of another storm to pass through. Justin had all the guests dancing and kept the festivities flowing smoothing. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Aislynn · Married on 06/03/2016

First off let me start by saying if my husband and I could rate higher than 5 stars, we would do so in a heartbeat. Justin initially responded within minutes of my first email! That alone made us feel like he was the right choice. (Especially since I am STILL getting responses from other DJ's I had inquired with). He was willing to meet multiple times and was very flexible to go over final questions and to offer song suggestions as well as the wedding timeline.
    The day of the wedding Justin was extremely professional and made sure we knew where we needed to be at all times in preparation for our first dance, cake cutting etc. Having justin as the master of ceremonies was incredibly helpful. We had been concerned with certain family members taking the microphone and giving unwanted/inappropriate speeches or toasts, thankfully he had the names of the only people allowed and they were the only ones who came anywhere near the microphone. Between the photo booth and Justin's DJing our wedding was a hit. Every single person had a blast and had nothing but wonderful things to say all around. Justin, thank you so much for making our special day a perfect day as well.
    The Bancroft's

Sent on 06/07/2016

Brianna · Married on 05/29/2016

'Fantastic' would be an understatement when describing how DJ Justincredible did with our recent Tahoe wedding! His energy kept the party going smoothly! We received a ton of compliments on his music selection! The dance floor was never empty!

Sent on 06/01/2016

He is absolutely amazing! Very professional and did an outstanding job. Highly recommend his services!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Jessica · Married on 03/20/2016

Justin did a great job at our wedding. He helped us with our timeline and everything went very well. Justin returned my emails right away and I felt relaxed before and during our wedding. We did our first dance on the cloud, it was perfect and our pictures are amazing. We had a fun dance party after. I totally recommend Justin!!

Sent on 04/26/2016

One of the number one compliments my husband and I received throughout the night and in interactions with guests following the event was in regard to Justin Thistle's performance. His set up is fantastic and well worth the price. He played exactly the genres of music we requested; he MC'd with poise and expertise; he was timely, calm, and collected throughout the whole event. Truly, I have nothing but wonderful things to say about his performance, and I would absolutely recommend him to everyone, friend and stranger alike.

Sent on 02/17/2016
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2015

There is no way to describe the professionalism provided with Justincredible DJ Entertainment!
    Because of Justin and his assistant, my wedding was flawless, from coordinating beforehand with my vendors, to making the evening flow perfectly. Not only was he helpful with the entire evening, but with his tech savvy website and mindset, it made the planning stages SO much easier! For a bride on a budget, he worked with me to fit everything to my needs and surpassed my expectations. I have never been so pleased. I have already recommended him to all of my friends, and will continue to do so! If your in need of a DJ, don't hesitate to give Justincredible DJ Entertainment a call, it will be worth it!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Justin was extremely professional and had everything together. He was very flexible with everything and gave us a great deal! At the wedding, he got there super early to set everything up and just rocked the whole night! A lot of people ended up dancing because he really kept a great vibe going. I will recommend him to anyone and everyone I know that is looking for a DJ! Thank you Justincredible!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

He really helped making the decisions easy with his questionnaire on music, formalities preferences etc. He answered all our questions and helped out with suggestions when asked. Very professional & helpful. He did a great job !!

Sent on 10/20/2015

John · Married on 09/26/2015

Justin is awesome! Very responsive and professional and willing to communicate leading up to our wedding. Everything about the planning process was organized. Day of Justin was on time, finished setup on time as planned, was proactive about getting any information/help he needed. Cermeony music was crisp and went without any hickups, reception with speaches, dances, dancing....all of it was perfect. Sound quality was great, song selection was great and kept everyone dancing. Only problem was that everyone was having such a great time that we had to extend the party a couple hours longer! Justin was very flexible with staying on, and checked in at each decision point to see how to proceed and explained what that meant for cost. No surprises, wonderful guy, you want him to do you wedding. He does what he says he'll do, he's professional, reliable, and if given the chance we would absolutely ask Justin to DJ our wedding again.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Dan · Married on 08/22/2015

We hired justin for our wedding ceremony and reception on August 22nd, 2015. We cannot express enough on our wonderful our day was having Justin there. Justin is very professional, courtious, flexible, and throws a damn good party. If you're looking for the hottest DJ around. Justincredible DJ is what you're looking for. Thank you for a lifetime of memories.

Shannon · Married on 08/15/2015

I hired Justin for our wedding on August 15, 2015. What I appreciated about Justin the most was his response time. I had some trouble with Tahoe vendors, because they often don't respond as quickly as I would have liked. He was so easy to talk to, and he made sure to play music for all genres. I think he was a bit overwhelmed by the magnitude of requests made by our guests-----but he managed to play music everyone liked. I ordered the package with the photo booth, which my guests loved! He even gave us a book with pictures from the booth, along with personal messages from our guests. My husband and I loved looking at that after our wedding! Justin was also very moderately priced compared to other dj's I had reached out to. Best of all......my dad couldn't be at the wedding because he was too sick. Instead, he gave his speech via a recorded video. For an added fee, Justin played that video on monitors set up around the room. Nearly every one of our 200 guests was in tears. i will never forget that moment---I will will always be grateful to Justin for making it happen :-)

Cherish · Married on 08/09/2015

We hired Justin for our August 9,2015 wedding after looking everywhere for the best dj in the Tahoe area. We know how important a master of ceremonies is when it comes to a wedding and oh boy we were NOT disappointed! He dictated the whole wedding according to our timeline and was on point every step of the way! His dj setup is phenomenal and when given free reign to get people up on the dance floor, he nailed it! Not to mention the awesome photo booth all of our guests enjoyed!! All of our guests said they absolutely loved him, as did we of course! We would highly recommend him as is services are priced amazingly, he's is always available if you have questions or concerns, and best of all he realizes how important our big day was to us.. Hands down the best dj/ master of ceremonies in town! We cannot Thank you enough justincredible !!
    -mr and mrs Merenda

• Z

Zachary · Married on 08/08/2015

I found Mr. Justinincredible through my fiance who heard about him at her work. He was my Master of Ceremony, DJ, and photobooth provider for my wedding on August 8, 2015, and the ONLY thing I kept hearing from everyone regarding him was that he did a phenomenal job. Justin was incredibly accommodating to my situation. From wireless microphones, to perfect timing, to wedding flow, he nailed it every step of the way and deserves my 5 star rating. I was worried because I hadn't put a lot of study into the flow of weddings, but Justin made it easy by providing a template and plenty of information. He worked with me quite a bit beforehand through email and phone calls to make sure all my questions were answered. Then when the day came and the wedding happened, it seriously couldn't have been more perfect. Every once in a while Justin would step in at an appropriate time to ask me an important question, and then he took care of the rest. He made my wedding easy and INSANELY fun. The photobooth was a super fun addition that we weren't originally looking for but was offered in a package. They're just more awesome memories for us from that day :). By the way his sound system was epic. His software, system, and skill made the music flow song to song for tons and tons of dancing with all my family and friends.

Thank you again Justin. You made my day less stressful and the most fun I've ever had :)

Sent on 08/12/2015

Stevi · Married on 07/10/2015

Justin is amazing I am extremely happy I went with him as my DJ he did great and communicated the entire time of the wedding so we're all on the same page!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Katherine · Married on 06/25/2015

Justin was Incredible ;) he did an amazing job and made our night very special!! Kept us on track and played some amazing music! Our first dance on a cloud was Beautiful! And the photo booth was a blast!! Couldn't have asked for a better night or a better DJ! Thanks Justin

Sent on 08/22/2015