Justincredible DJ Entertainment Reviews

90 Reviews for Justincredible DJ Entertainment

90 Justincredible DJ Entertainment Reviews
  • Joshua

Joshua Yetman · Married on 10/06/2018

Justin was amazing and perfect for our wedding!

We hired Justin to be the DJ at our wedding at Winter's Creek Lodge this past October and he did an absolutely amazing job and we couldn't be happier! He was extremely professional, very responsive, and also very accommodating to our requests. We threw him some last minute curveballs (changes in the plan) and he handled everything perfectly! I would definitely recommend hiring Justin for any of your upcoming events!!

Jackie · Married on 09/22/2018

Justin is extremely responsive and truly made my wedding a night I will never forget. He gave me great suggestions and kept everyone interested in dancing!!! He is the best!

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2018

Justin Thistle,

The man,
    the myth,
    the legend.

Justin goes above and beyond to make your day go as smooth as possible and make it as memorable as possible.
    My Husband and I are so thrilled that we chose him to be apart of our big day. He is professional, kind, and down to earth. Chose Justin. You won’t go wrong!

• Cameron

Cameron Shirey · Married on 09/07/2018

Totally worth it

Justin is professional, personable, fantastic at what he does, and our wedding wouldnt have been the same without him. He provides a service that far exceeds what most people get when booking a DJ and is worth every penny. He gave me the confidence and ability to be able to relax and enjoy me and my new wifes special evening, and enjoy it we did. We both would highly recommend Justincredible DJ!

Brent · Married on 08/25/2018

Justin did such a fantastic job for us. He really went above and beyond a normal DJ such as helping us stay on schedule and setting up microphones and equipment for our ceremony and speeches. He also had a surprise for us that we did not know he was going to do that really elevated the experience and resulted in a nice keepsake that we will forever have. He was easy to work with and delivered an awesome evening! Highly recommend!

Crystal · Married on 08/18/2018

Justin was amazing and definitely exceeded our expectations! He was very professional and organized. We were very impressed with how well he took care of everything…we had no idea how hard a wedding DJ could work until this experience! As the bride, I appreciated his ability to take care of the day in a way that minimized the stress – he just handled everything so well and with such professionalism. It was great to have someone who also provided additional services, such as up-lighting for the reception. It was beautiful and made such a huge difference! Every guest that I have talked to since our wedding has said that it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding and the most they have ever danced. I would not hesitate to enthusiastically recommend Justin to anyone planning a wedding – or any other event!

Brookelynn · Married on 07/28/2018

We LOVED having Justin DJ our wedding! He MADE the party. We are so appreciative of him and how well he kept everything moving. We got so many compliments on how awesome he was. He played perfect music and read the room so well. Justin, we love you!!

R · Married on 07/14/2018

There isn’t enough space in this box to truly capture how amazing Justin is. You’ll quickly figure out how crazy the day gets with all of the to dos like, talk to every guest, cut the cake, do the dances etc. and without saying a word to Justin had everything under control and made our whole wedding flow in way that was seamless. I’d also like to say that he is flexible because he originally was going to stay until 9pm and he ended up staying past midnight because he had everyone on the dance floor. Jake and I had met he him once and we felt like we had known him for years in the way he enteracted with us and our families. He truly went above and beyond, and we couldn’t be happier with everything that he did to make our wedding a dream.

Cara · Married on 06/26/2018

Justin was very responsive and easy to work with. He was flexible and worked with us in our partial buy out of the venue...including figuring out how to still incorporate the photo booth. He was reassuring and said he would just make it work - and he did! From the mountain top ceremony to dock reception, Justin knew the lay of the land and made sure it all went smoothly...which it did! The photobooth was so fun and I loved the screen showing the pictures from throughout the night! He even played some of what I can only imagine were the most random song requests he's proably had...without hesitation or judgement :) I would highly recommend Justincredibly DJ Entertainment!

Bre · Married on 06/16/2018

My husband and I cannot begin to explain how incredibly awesome Justin is! We will remember our day forever but the music made it that much more memorable! Thank you so much for being "JustIncredible"!! We couldn't have picked a better DJ!

Allison · Married on 06/16/2018

Looking for a great DJ? Book Justin! He was easy to communicate with, helpful, and a complete professional. He arrives early and works out all the potential kinks. It is so clear that he specializes in weddings and making sure your guests are having a great time all night! Besides keeping the party going, he handed out blankets and moved space heaters- all his idea. It was very sweet and above and beyond, and this was just what we saw, I have no doubt he did many other things unnoticed. Thanks so much for the best night of our lives! Love, Ali and Zach

andrew · Married on 05/19/2018

Justin was the best DJ ever and guest from the wedding are asking all about him and want to book him for their next event! He is very professional and really helped us out on our big day! He even made a video for us and played it during the wedding and surprised me that I even cried.. look no further for a DJ because Justin is the guy to call and will have the party dancing all night long.

Lindsey · Married on 05/18/2018

Justin was the DJ for my mother's wedding this past weekend in Tahoe and we couldn't have had more fun!! He had a great variety of music and was very nice and professional. I would highly recommend!

Taylor · Married on 05/18/2018

My mother recently got married in Tahoe and Justin completely exceeded her expectations. His DJing and videography were incredible. He was able to capture wonderful and funny moments and memories that we can look back on and remember forever. Thank you for giving my mother a night to remember!

Diane · Married on 05/18/2018

Justin was an amazing DJ and really made my wedding night special (5-18-18) in Tahoe. He was sensitive to my needs and that of the audience and got everyone out on the dance floor the whole night. Everyone attending our wedding commented on how spectacular the DJ was...."very unusual with all the extra touches". I highly recommend Justin and would definitely use his services again should the opportunity present itself. Diane Hartman

casey · Married on 05/17/2018

Amazing DJ! The photo booth was a huge hit and would definitely recommend it at your wedding. Justin even made a video of our ceremony and played during our reception. Thank you Justin!!

Justincredible DJ Entertainment 1

Sean · Married on 05/04/2018

Justincredible DJ service and entertainment was completely on point! My wife and I couldn’t be happier with his professionalism and how much he accommodated what we needed from start to finish!

Justincredible DJ Entertainment 2

Nicholas · Married on 10/21/2017

Justin has great experience in weddings and generally reading the crowd to keep a flow going. Justin worked extremely well with the onsite venue coordinator and wedding photographer.

Justin was prompt and punctual. He communicated well with us and the venders for the wedding.

We fully recommend Justin (DJIncredible) and his other entertainment services.

-Nick and Em

Stacy · Married on 10/17/2017

Justin was INCREDIBLE! I could not have asked for a better DJ. He ran the entire night, and it went flawlessly. I don't think that it would have been as amazing without him. All of the music was fantastic, and I can't think of one moment when there wasn't a crowd on the dance floor. He is quick to respond, goes ABOVE AND BEYOND. He gets there super early to set up and make sure everything is perfect. If you want someone who takes pride in their work, it's Justin. Prepare to be dancing all night long! You will not be disappointed.

Brooke · Married on 10/14/2017

Justin was incredible! He was very available and eager to help make our day amazing and unique. He kept our party going strong. Thank you so much Justin!

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2017

Justin is the BEST d.j ever! We chose him for our wedding at the Hyatt Regency in Incline Village & He was amazing! So personable & put this control freak bride at ease! He walks you through choosing the wedding time line music & handles the rest! Very professional! He kept our guests,of only 35, on the floor, dancing, & singing all night!!

Kaylee · Married on 10/07/2017

Justin was an amazing, professional and extremely fun DJ! He made sure every single detail was professionally handled and made us some amazing recommendations. We did a beautiful dance on a cloud for our first dance and people are still talking about it! The music choices were perfect, there was a little bit of everything for everyone, and he also provided our photo booth! Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding and Justin had a LOT to do with what made it so wonderful. We highly recommend Justin as your DJ! Thank you!

Justincredible DJ Entertainment 3
    Justincredible DJ Entertainment 4
    Justincredible DJ Entertainment 5
    Justincredible DJ Entertainment 6
    Justincredible DJ Entertainment 7
    Justincredible DJ Entertainment 8

Mike · Married on 09/22/2017

Justin was amazing, and more than just a DJ. My now wife and I were very nervous and unsure of what we were supposed to do, and when, during the ceremony and reception. Justin gave us excellent advice, kept us on time with the ceremony and even bought us some time when we needed to sneak away for some quiet time to ourselves. He anticipated our needs before we even knew them ourselves; we couldn’t have had such a smooth event without him and we would highly recommend his services to anyone.

Angela · Married on 09/16/2017

Justin is truly incredible from the beginning of the process to the very last song. He makes the process of choosing music so easy, I thought it would be hard to find all the music but it was a breeze. Also the photo booth was amazing, my guest can't stop raving about it and all the gear he brought with him. Most of all he suprised me with a keepsake video of our ceremony which was playing during dinner. Absolutely hands down the best DJ. I highly recommend him to everyone.

Angela Wise