83 Reviews for Justincredible DJ Entertainment

One Event Per Day (3)
Karaoke (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
83 Justincredible DJ Entertainment Reviews

There isn’t enough space in this box to truly capture how amazing Justin is. You’ll quickly figure out how crazy the day gets with all of the to dos like, talk to every guest, cut the cake, do the dances etc. and without saying a word to Justin had everything under control and made our whole wedding flow in way that was seamless. I’d also like to say that he is flexible because he originally was going to stay until 9pm and he ended up staying past midnight because he had everyone on the dance floor. Jake and I had met he him once and we felt like we had known him for years in the way he enteracted with us and our families. He truly went above and beyond, and we couldn’t be happier with everything that he did to make our wedding a dream.

Profile Picture R, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Justin was very responsive and easy to work with. He was flexible and worked with us in our partial buy out of the venue...including figuring out how to still incorporate the photo booth. He was reassuring and said he would just make it work - and he did! From the mountain top ceremony to dock reception, Justin knew the lay of the land and made sure it all went smoothly...which it did! The photobooth was so fun and I loved the screen showing the pictures from throughout the night! He even played some of what I can only imagine were the most random song requests he's proably had...without hesitation or judgement :) I would highly recommend Justincredibly DJ Entertainment!

Profile Picture Cara, 6/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I cannot begin to explain how incredibly awesome Justin is! We will remember our day forever but the music made it that much more memorable! Thank you so much for being "JustIncredible"!! We couldn't have picked a better DJ!

Profile Picture Bre, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Looking for a great DJ? Book Justin! He was easy to communicate with, helpful, and a complete professional. He arrives early and works out all the potential kinks. It is so clear that he specializes in weddings and making sure your guests are having a great time all night! Besides keeping the party going, he handed out blankets and moved space heaters- all his idea. It was very sweet and above and beyond, and this was just what we saw, I have no doubt he did many other things unnoticed. Thanks so much for the best night of our lives! Love, Ali and Zach

Profile Picture Allison, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Justin was the best DJ ever and guest from the wedding are asking all about him and want to book him for their next event! He is very professional and really helped us out on our big day! He even made a video for us and played it during the wedding and surprised me that I even cried.. look no further for a DJ because Justin is the guy to call and will have the party dancing all night long.

Profile Picture andrew, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Justin was the DJ for my mother's wedding this past weekend in Tahoe and we couldn't have had more fun!! He had a great variety of music and was very nice and professional. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My mother recently got married in Tahoe and Justin completely exceeded her expectations. His DJing and videography were incredible. He was able to capture wonderful and funny moments and memories that we can look back on and remember forever. Thank you for giving my mother a night to remember!

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Justin was an amazing DJ and really made my wedding night special (5-18-18) in Tahoe. He was sensitive to my needs and that of the audience and got everyone out on the dance floor the whole night. Everyone attending our wedding commented on how spectacular the DJ was...."very unusual with all the extra touches". I highly recommend Justin and would definitely use his services again should the opportunity present itself. Diane Hartman

Profile Picture Diane, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amazing DJ! The photo booth was a huge hit and would definitely recommend it at your wedding. Justin even made a video of our ceremony and played during our reception. Thank you Justin!!

Profile Picture casey, 5/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Justincredible DJ service and entertainment was completely on point! My wife and I couldn’t be happier with his professionalism and how much he accommodated what we needed from start to finish!

Profile Picture Sean, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Justin has great experience in weddings and generally reading the crowd to keep a flow going. Justin worked extremely well with the onsite venue coordinator and wedding photographer.

Justin was prompt and punctual. He communicated well with us and the venders for the wedding.

We fully recommend Justin (DJIncredible) and his other entertainment services.

-Nick and Em

Profile Picture Nicholas, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Justin was INCREDIBLE! I could not have asked for a better DJ. He ran the entire night, and it went flawlessly. I don't think that it would have been as amazing without him. All of the music was fantastic, and I can't think of one moment when there wasn't a crowd on the dance floor. He is quick to respond, goes ABOVE AND BEYOND. He gets there super early to set up and make sure everything is perfect. If you want someone who takes pride in their work, it's Justin. Prepare to be dancing all night long! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Justin was incredible! He was very available and eager to help make our day amazing and unique. He kept our party going strong. Thank you so much Justin!

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Justin is the BEST d.j ever! We chose him for our wedding at the Hyatt Regency in Incline Village & He was amazing! So personable & put this control freak bride at ease! He walks you through choosing the wedding time line music & handles the rest! Very professional! He kept our guests,of only 35, on the floor, dancing, & singing all night!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC

Justin was an amazing, professional and extremely fun DJ! He made sure every single detail was professionally handled and made us some amazing recommendations. We did a beautiful dance on a cloud for our first dance and people are still talking about it! The music choices were perfect, there was a little bit of everything for everyone, and he also provided our photo booth! Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding and Justin had a LOT to do with what made it so wonderful. We highly recommend Justin as your DJ! Thank you!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Justin was amazing, and more than just a DJ. My now wife and I were very nervous and unsure of what we were supposed to do, and when, during the ceremony and reception. Justin gave us excellent advice, kept us on time with the ceremony and even bought us some time when we needed to sneak away for some quiet time to ourselves. He anticipated our needs before we even knew them ourselves; we couldn’t have had such a smooth event without him and we would highly recommend his services to anyone.

Profile Picture Mike , 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Justin is truly incredible from the beginning of the process to the very last song. He makes the process of choosing music so easy, I thought it would be hard to find all the music but it was a breeze. Also the photo booth was amazing, my guest can't stop raving about it and all the gear he brought with him. Most of all he suprised me with a keepsake video of our ceremony which was playing during dinner. Absolutely hands down the best DJ. I highly recommend him to everyone.

Angela Wise

Profile Picture Angela, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

Justin was a great addition to our wedding! He was on time and very professional. He was great at reading the crowd and playing music everyone enjoyed. Also, the photo booth was a lot of fun and our guests loved it. It was a great night, we highly recommend using Justin for your DJ needs!

Thanks Justin!

Profile Picture Tyler, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Justin was amazing and really helped make our day special. He was well prepared and was flexible up to the last second when storms threatened our outdoor ceremony. He moved things along perfectly and had an amazing selection of music. We had people from 5-80 at the wedding and he had everyone out on the dance floor. Couldn't have asked for a better night! Definitely recommend Justin for any future events!

Profile Picture Sam, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our wedding was a destination wedding, so we never had the opportunity to meet Justin in person, and I have to admit, I was pretty nervous about that going into it. However, when we arrived he was set up and ready to go. He was professional and extremely prepared. He asked us for input on a few things, but I really just wanted to enjoy the night so I told him he was in charge and to run the show - and that's exactly what he did! Our dance floor was packed from beginning to end, and when Justin announced the buses were starting to run in case people wanted to head back, people actually boo'ed - that's how good the party (and music) was. He turned down a couple of requests for songs that were on our 'do not play' list and played every single one that we requested. Overall, it honestly couldn't have gone better and was probably the best part of our reception.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Justin did an amazing job! We had to postpone the ceremony a half hour do to rain and he kept our guests informed and remained professional the whole time and kept the party going til we were done. We were very appreciative of everything he did for us that day!

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

All we have to say is wow! Justin was more than just a DJ. He was so awesome about keeping our wedding on track and ensuring the other vendors adhered to the timelines. He was professional, very responsive and just on top of it all. Our guests complimented how awesome Justin was. He played all of the songs we requested and we had a variety: Indian, Latin, Hip Hop and top 40s. We were impressed by the set up of the DJs station and the photobooth. He even recorded our ceremony so we are stoked about receiving that bit in addition to the copies of the pictures our guests took at the booth. I would hire him again in a heart beat. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Krishna, 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Justin brought the party!!! My daughter's wedding was a destination wedding in Lake Tahoe in the summer of 2017. Coordinating the wedding from the east coast and overseas was difficult but we hit the jackpot with Justin. He was impressively quick to respond to each email we sent and was willing to work with us to make the day special. In addition to running the reception, he ran our lakeside ceremony. During our planning sessions, Justin brought to our attention potential issues that even our planner didn't bring up. And then the reception...this is where he brought the party. Justin made everything so much fun, followed the wishes of the bride and groom, and even threw in a few exciting surprises! He really made our day...highly recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fantastic DJ! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jacob, 7/22/17, 1 Review