Justin Time Photography Reviews

23 | Marysville, PA

23 Reviews for Justin Time Photography

23 Justin Time Photography Reviews

Jason · Married on 11/25/2017

Look no further for your wedding photographer! Justin is very professional and accommodating. His down-to-earth demeanor made him a joy to work with on our wedding day. Plus his work speaks for itself. Highly recommended!

Justin Time Photography 1
    Justin Time Photography 8
    Justin Time Photography 9
    Justin Time Photography 10

Mackenzie · Married on 08/25/2017

Justin was great. We absolutely love our wedding video & he was reasonable priced. He was easy to work with & went above and beyond expectations to create our video.

krysti · Married on 11/19/2016

Justin and his team were just perfect to work with. They are not pushy or overbearing in anyway, which I have seen too many times at weddings. He listened to my style and opinions and captured our wedding day in such a meaningful way! We are so happy that we went with Justin and his team! Thank you so much Justin!

Krysti · Married on 11/19/2016

Justin and his team were amazing to work with on our wedding day- we purchased the full day package with photographers and videographers and it was so worth it. They were NEVER pushy or overwhelming with photos but were able to capture our wedding perfectly. They had patience with the groomsman, and fun with the bridesmaids =-) The end result was wonderful and we are so happy we chose him for our day! We even got our pictures back just over 2 weeks after the wedding day so we could get our thank you cards out before Christmas! SO flexible and accommodating!! Thank you SO much to Justin and the team and I would absolutely recommend him to any future bride!

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Amazing! Some things didn't go as planned and he just rolled with the punches. He captured some priceless shots of family and friends. The photos turned out beautiful! Wonderful high quality clear shots. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Scott · Married on 09/10/2016

Justin and his crew were amazing and their pictures turned out beautiful!

Amanda · Married on 05/29/2016

Justin and his second shooter did an amazing job at our wedding. Things started out hectic (our groomsmens' cars got broken into the morning of the wedding and our florist was running late), but Justin went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. I will never forget the image of Justin holding his camera and tripod in one hand and a box of boutonnieres in the other to bring to the groom and groomsmen at the last minute. He had to deal with plenty of drunk guests and difficult restrictions at our venue but he did it with all the grace and professionalism in the world. I would highly recommend Justin for videography.

Tim · Married on 05/21/2016

Justin Time was fantastic.

Aaron · Married on 04/30/2016

Justin is very dedicated to what he does and the pictures that he took at our wedding were great! We appreciated the flexibility and attention to detail that he provided and would recommend him to anyone looking for a good Wedding Photographer.

Angelica · Married on 11/21/2015

Justin was the perfect photographer for my wedding day. My ceremony started early at 10am and he was there way earlier to set up all his equipment and get plenty of shots ahead of time so I wouldn't feel rushed. Justin was very creative at the reception when doing photos of friends and family and did plenty of unique set-ups that I never saw before and loved. Lastly, Justin was very upfront about the cost and what my options were for my budget which I really appreciated, he was not a salesmen at all, he will work with you to make your day a special one.

A · Married on 08/21/2015

Excellent work, an extremely talented photographer! Above expectations and very easy to work with from start to finish. I would highly recommend justintime photography for your next event

Lindsay · Married on 07/25/2015

We were recommended Justin Time Photography from a friend who used there services. We initially were looking for just a photographer, but ended up getting a photography and video combination. I couldn't find any comparable prices for both photography and video in the area, and we were booking last minute, so it was really convenient having both together. The value and quality of everything was definately there! We are loving our photos and the music video! Our full length video ended up being about 3 hours long with all the cameras edited together, plus we got our highlight video. We would totally recommend Justin and his team to anyone looking for the best bang for the buck! We're also planning on having Justin take our maternity pictures because we really enjoyed working with him.

Tarah · Married on 11/08/2014

We absolutely loved our wedding video and music video! So happy we chose Justin! He was very professional and pleasant to work with!

Kaitlin · Married on 07/05/2014

My husband & I chose Justin Time Photography as our wedding photographer after Justin photographed our friends wedding. We were so impressed with his easy going nature and professionalism at our friends wedding and with the stunning pictures he was able to capture of the bride and groom that we were very excited to learn he would be available and affordable to photograph our wedding as well. Planning a wedding can overwhelm anyone but working with Justin before and after the wedding made things very easy and was one less thing I had to stress over. The day of our wedding, Justin was prompt and did an excellent job of capturing so many details and interactions that I easily missed seeing during the hustle of the day. While photographing us, our family and wedding party, Justin let us take the lead when we wanted and stepped in to provide great ideas and insight when we weren't quite sure of which direction to go. I have already recommended Justin Time Photography to friends who have also used them as their wedding photographer!

k · Married on 09/01/2013

This photographer was very friendly, accommodating and patient. We are very satisfied with the results of our wedding pictures. Would definitely recommend to others if they need professional pictures taken for any occasion.

James · Married on 10/06/2012

Justin was very professional and will more then willing to meet all our request.

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2012

Justine was so Amazing from the moment we met, he was flexible, interested and respectful of our wishes and ideas about what all we wanted! Justine met us at a local restaurant and discussed all our ideas and gave us his ideas to help make things exactly as we wanted! Sadly we chose 2 photographers and let's just say I truly wish we had only picked Justin Time Photography to do it all! Justin actually did what we wanted plus so much more! His timely manner in getting our videos to us and the quality of them were so awesome! We can't thank Justin enough for all he did and his professionalism and how he just fit in with the whole venue where you just thought he was family! You won't go wrong using Justin Time Photography! We will be using him again for our next venue! THANKS JUSTIN ❤️

Dorrie · Married on 10/08/2011

***This is my original message I sent to Justin after the GREAT job he and Danny did @ my wedding & reception.***

Hi Justin, I received the cd's yesterday and it looks great! I mailed one out to my niece in Florida (the one who was announcing) and she loved it! Can't say thanks enough! You did a GREAT job and I will let people know! Wishing you continued success :)

Dorrie & Shannon Cobb :)

Andrea · Married on 08/21/2010

Above expectations! Excellent from start to finish, very easy to work with. I would highly recommend Justin-time photography for your next event.

• CAG&KN09

Cara · Married on 05/16/2009

Justin is amazing! Gorgeous photos at a gorgeous price. Doesn't get any better.

Mariah · Married on 06/25/2016

Justin and his crew did an amazing job putting together my video and pictures of my wedding. He was very personable and professional. Thank you for making our day so memorable by putting together such great quality pictures and videos! We will definitely be recommending Justin time photography to everyone we know!

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2012

Justin was very prompt on responding to my emails. Always listened to my ideas. Great prices! Have worked with him on other life events after our wedding because we liked him and the photos he provided us with.

• User5420499 · 2+ years ago

Justin was excellent. He was so flexible with all the plans and evening. Photographs were 1st class.