Justin DeMutiis Photography Reviews

74 | Tampa, FL

74 Reviews for Justin DeMutiis Photography

Carolyn Cureton · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Stunning Photos!!!

I cannot speak highly enough about Justin and Ashley. Every single aspect of our special day was captured by them. Their photos were absolutely amazing and stunning. They were so easy to work with and made taking photos very easy. They are worth every single penny!!

Sent on 09/11/2020

Betsy Cureton · Getting married on 01/07/2022

The best in the world!

Justin and Ashley were very delightful to work with. They stayed one schedule and made the day a great experience. They had every detail covered, even had a fan for the bride during outside photos! Looking back at the photos, they captured every minute of the night! I cannot recommend them enough! Absolutely the best!

Sent on 09/11/2020

Mandy Taylor · Married on 01/05/2021

Dream Team

My husband and I came in contact with Ashley and Justin as a result of many couples recommending them. Putting aside their photography skills- they are kind, knowledgeable, and genuinely care about their clients. Due to their experience in the wedding industry and relationships with many vendors, I would reach out during the planning process asking for their recommendations. They were always happy to help and if you follow them on social media, they also do vendor and venue tours (so helpful!). A week or two before our wedding when nerves were kicking in Justin hopped on a call with me to discuss the day/timeline of photos. I bounced different last minute ideas off of him and appreciated all of his honest and professional feedback. The day of the wedding Ashley and Justin arrived with their smiles and calming presence. They not only work well together, but work well with everyone involved throughout the day to ensure each moment is captured perfectly. The pictures were beautiful, and brought those moments to life again. They have an art for capturing the best candid photos. Something I will always remember about Ashley and Justin is the number of guests who made a point to tell us during and after the wedding how sweet our photographers were. They truly make a lasting impression and are the best choice one can make for their wedding photography. Thank you Ashley and Justin for a wonderful experience, and the thoughtful surprises along the way!

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Nola

Nola Rodriguez Rivera · Married on 02/09/2020

Justin and Ashley are Wonderful!

Justin and Ashley are an absolute joy to work with! They were one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. They are so friendly, professional and hard working. They truly have a passion for photography and it shows through their pictures. We are so happy with are pictures and couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Riner · Married on 10/13/2019

Incredible Photographers and the Sweetest People

Hiring Justin and Ashley to photograph my wedding at the Ritz-Carlton Sarasota was one of the best decisions I've ever made. High quality photography isn't cheap and to be honest, I was tempted to go the economical route at first. I'm really, really glad I didn't and instead hired the best of the best, Justin and Ashley DeMutiis. Justin and Ashley were so patient with me from the moment we had our first phone call, to signing the contract, consulting me through ceremony site hiccups, planning the photography timeline, and keeping me relaxed and happy on the day of the wedding. I don't know where I would've been without them. Ashley even helped put on my veil and bustle my dress – she went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. Aside from being super helpful, she is such a pleasure to be around. Meanwhile, Justin is just a rockstar behind the camera and has the most soothing and easygoing nature. I felt so relaxed all day and neither my husband nor I are very good in front of a camera. Yet, the photos turned out absolutely amazing – every time I flip through them I smile. Thank you, Justin and Ashley, for being the most amazing photography duo we could have ever asked for! -Jen and Geoff

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Mazur · Married on 10/05/2019

Love! Love! Love!

I could go on for days about how amazing Justin and Ashley are! This truly is a next level photography business. When I was looking for a photographer for my wedding Justin's website really stood out to me because of the backstory it offered. He spoke about him and Ashley as a couple and I immediately got a personable vibe from them....and I was so right! They weren't just concerned about getting my business, taking my pictures, and calling it a day. They acted as guides through the entire engagement process, providing us with helpful resources and mailed the occasional gift! On wedding day Ashley was by my side beginning to end to help me with anything I needed, whether it was bustling my dress, fixing my hair, or holding my bouquet while I mingled with guests. They gifted us with a printed and framed wedding photo ON THE NIGHT OF OUR WEDDING! I mean wow! Even after the wedding I received emails with helpful marriage and relationship resources. These two truly care about the clients they work with and produce such a beautiful product. I would choose them a thousand times over and cannot recommend them enough! We love them!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Megan

Megan Lawler · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Wedding Vendor and Photographer of All Time

My husband and I could not imagine a better photographer duo then Justin and Ashley. By the end of your wedding or special occasion, they will feel like your friends and family. They make you feel extremely comfortable during the process and capture the most memorable moments. We selected them to come all the way to Asheville for our wedding because we knew this was the most important piece to our wedding as the memories they would capture, we would keep forever. They did not disappoint! Their pictures are absolutely stunning and timeless. With both having so much experience in the wedding industry, they also are extremely organized and knowledgeable but make it fun! They are the jack of all wedding trades. We would recommend them to capture any special occasion, which we always do anyways :)

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 01/05/2019

Best experience and the most stunning photographs

Justin and Ashley are the dream team. They made my wedding experience absolutely perfect.

Justin is a true professional and knows his stuff. He went above and beyond before the wedding, giving me a full timeline and had so many recommendations beyond his own services. I had so much trust in him at the very beginning and throughout the whole process.

During the wedding, Justin and Ashley were so great at making me feel taken care of, relaxed, and beautiful. They had so many wonderful surprises for us, during the whole wedding process. The last surprise on our wedding night was so thoughtful and meaningful.

And finally, the pictures turned out amazing! My friends and family have been raving about them.

I loved working with Justin and Ashley. I cannot recommend them enough. Best decision we made!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Katie · Married on 06/30/2018

I got my photos back a few days ago and seriously can’t stop looking at them and smiling. I’ve never felt so beautiful — and that’s not just because of the professional hair and makeup and glamorous dress. Justin is an absolute pro who captured everyone at their best. He also has an eye for backgrounds and pretty details. On top of his talent, he is very personable and professional. He was very thorough in surveying us to understand our personalities and what we envisioned for our wedding. He took time to scout out our venue (Boca Grande) before his job officially started. And he loves special touches and fun surprises.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Kara · Married on 04/21/2018

Justin is absolutely amazing! He was the first vendor I booked for our wedding because I knew I needed to lock him in to capture our special day! He went above and beyond since the very beginning, he is so thoughtful and really loves what he does and it shows! The engagement photos, the little things in between and the day of photos could not have been more perfect! I can’t describe how much I love all of our photos, Justin, you’re amazing! We will never be able to thank you enough!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Nicole · Married on 04/06/2018

Justin was one of the BEST decisions we made when planning the wedding! From the minute I saw the photos he took of a friends wedding YEARS AGO (2010 maybe) I KNEW he was going to be the photographer at my wedding. Finally, our time came and he was worth EVERY PENNY. Our contract with Justin included our engagement shoot, which was perfect because it allowed us an opportunity to get comfortable in front of the camera. For the engagement shoot, he listened so closely to what we wanted and recommended the PERFECT venue that fit our personality! When you hire Justin, you can rest assured that he isn't just there for the wedding day, he is with you for the WHOLE journey. From hire date through the wedding and beyond, Justin never stopped shy of extraordinary and made us feel so special throughout the whole process. He was easy to get in touch with, very quick to respond, didn't get annoyed with my millions of questions, and took so much time to talk me through the whole wedding day timeline. When Justin arrived the morning of the wedding, my nerves were calmed because he had EVERYTHING under control, even coming armed with a crochet hook for the buttons on my dress - phew! Justin is amazing and these pictures will last a lifetime! Thank you!!!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Stacy · Married on 03/10/2018

We had the pleasure of having Justin photograph our wedding, and I am beyond pleased with the images. He's also the most down-to-earth man and is incredibly easy to work with. He has a true artistic eye that you're not going to get with just any wedding photographer. I wouldn't have wanted any other person!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Courtney · Married on 12/16/2017

After seeing some of his pictures, there was no doubt I had to have Justin shoot my wedding. Not only are his pictures STUNNING, but he is a joy to work with. Once you pick Justin to be your photographer, you will realize what you signed up for is so much more than a day-of wedding photographer. He is alongside you and your fiancé throughout the journey of your engagement. We also had him shoot our engagement pictures. You will not regret it if you choose Justin as your photographer - HE IS THE BEST!!!

~~ Courtney & Bobby

Sent on 01/22/2018

Brittany · Married on 11/11/2017

Justin was amazing! He made us feel so comfortable from the beginning and made it a point to stay in touch in the months leading up to the wedding. He really goes above and beyond to make your experience with him one of a kind! He is thoughtful, friendly, professional and most importantly talented!

Sent on 01/19/2018

polly · Married on 06/03/2017

Working with Justin was such an easy and a wonderful experience from start to finish. He was the first photographer my husband and I met with during our wedding planning process. Justin made us feel comfortable and excited about the wedding process and we hired him on the spot. Leading up to the wedding we were in touch with Justin so that he could learn more about the two of us as a couple, to learn about how our wedding would flow and to understand our personal style of the wedding details. Justin has a calming presence about him - which helps to soothe nerves- and a friendly manner that makes you feel like he is just another wedding guest at the party. His capability and professionalism make him the wonderful photographer so many have grown to trust on to capture their wedding. Our images came out absolutely perfectly. Thank you, Justin!

Sent on 03/07/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/08/2016

Thank you, Justin, for providing outstanding service for our engagement and wedding photos. He also did my sister's wedding 5 years ago. We had to have him for mine as well :)

Sent on 11/02/2016

mary · Married on 09/10/2016

Where to start with Justin...besides that he is the BEST photographer we could have ever imagined. He did our engagement photos, rehearsal dinner photos, and wedding photos. Each and every photo he took was a work of art. He is extremely professional and an all around phenomenal vendor to work with. He also sends surprises in the mail to get you excited for the upcoming events which we really enjoyed. We had the pleasure of working with him for over 2 years and hope you do as well :)

Sent on 10/11/2016

Tanner · Married on 03/12/2016

Justin DeMutiis is an absolute professional. If you book Justin, you will not be let down. We found Justin through WeddingWire reviews, but the second we booked him and started booking other vendors, the other vendors would ask us who our photographer was and we would tell them we got Justin and they would said (verbatim—every time) “Oh my god, you’re set.”

We were. The hype is real.

Justin not only was a great value, he went out of his way to accommodate us and be responsive (FYI: we had a destination wedding in FL, so that was important to us). Most importantly, his genuineness was so above and beyond that by the end of our Wedding Day (after having him at our Rehearsal Dinner and Engagement Photos) we were truly sad to say goodbye. He really became apart of our relationship.

One small anecdote to end on: On our wedding night, he had his assistant quickly print and frame one of the pictures he took of us on our wedding day so that we had an immediate memento to take home with us. (BTW: His turnaround on getting us our photos was 3-weeks—super quick!).

Do not hesitate to book Justin. In fact, if his schedule is open for your wedding day, congrats----you got lucky! Call him and book him now.

Sent on 04/02/2016

Laurie · Married on 12/05/2015

OMG I have never seen more amazing, beautiful, artistic and elegant photos by ANY photographer. Not only am I obsessed with every single photo, but Justin made the whole experience so great. He kept me relaxed and was very professional and organized, which just made the whole day so easy and non-stressful. I can NOT thank justin enough for the incredible photos. He truly caught every romantic, fun, and amazing moment of the whole day/night from start to finish! HE IS THE BEST!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Hiring Justin Demutiis Photography was one of the best wedding decisions I made! From the first phone interview to our engagement photo shoot to the wedding day, Justin is professional, thoughtful and EXTREMELY talented. Photography was a huge priority for me because when all is said and done what is left are photos that capture so many amazing memories. Justin did not miss one important photo. He had surveys that I filled out prior to ensure we were on the same page and he captured every request I had. Not to mention it rained on my wedding day right as photos were about to begin and he did not stress once and found amazing places to capture beautiful photos; no one would ever know weather was an issue. I am so grateful for Justin and all his little thoughtful surprises along the way.

Sent on 11/09/2015
  • Emily

Emily Bradbury · Married on 07/11/2015

Justin and Ashley are so wonderful. It was such a privilege having them photograph our wedding!

Justin is incredible to work with and his talent for photography is truly unmatched. He photographed our wedding and has since taken the most amazing portraits of our family as well. I remember how hot it was on our wedding day- Justin NEVER let this slow him down. He seemed genuinely happy to be a part of our day and was sure to capture every moment for us despite the heat! Even our guests noticed how dedicated he was! I simply cannot recommend Justin enough for his hard work, pure talent, and true passion for what he does. I love our wedding album (it really is a work of art) and look at it frequently to this day! Justin even included special surprises and gifts for us which was unexpected and so generous. I felt the financial investment we made was certainly worth it and is obvious when we compare our photos to others I have seen. We are so grateful to have been able to work with JDP and plan to do so many more times in the future!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Julia · Married on 05/22/2015

Justin is an incredible photographer and an absolute joy to work with! He makes an effort to know his client on a personal level and will capture your day in the best way possible. Justin is tuned in to any pinterest boards, or inspirational photos that you have in mind and organizes a schedule prior to the wedding in order to keep everything running smoothly. He photographed my wedding at the Vinoy a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't be happier with the photos and services I received. My bridesmaids (many of which are married) were extremely impressed with his calm demeanor and ability to completely cover all aspects of the day. He is 100% worth the investment

Sent on 06/12/2015

catalina · Married on 04/25/2015

My husband and I selected Justin DeMutiss to capture our wedding day. He was extremely kind, professional and easy to work with. You never felt his presence, he allowed the wedding day to flow and for you to celebrate as if he and his assistant weren't even there. It was a truly wonderful experience. The photographs and album came out stunningly beautiful. He made the selections for our final album so carefully and perfectly, we didn't change a single photograph. I highly recommend him and his services. THANK YOU, JUSTIN!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Renée-Claude · Married on 04/04/2015

Justin and his team are amazing. He is so professional, super nice and he made our wedding day stress free.

Sent on 04/10/2015

Liz · Married on 01/17/2015

Justin was so amazing. He was such a calming presence on my wedding day and took some of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. I got way behind schedule and he still managed to keep us all going and take every picture we wanted. He was so helpful leading up to the wedding and was great about keeping in touch. LOVED him!!

Sent on 02/09/2015