Justin Alexander Reviews

13 | Parker Dam, CA

13 Reviews for Justin Alexander

Susan · Married on 01/24/2019

I found my beautiful wedding dress here. I couldnt believe how stunning it was and the price was very reasonable. I absolutely love it and I highly recommend everyone to come to Justin Alexander!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Harley · Married on 02/01/2017

They have such an amazing selection at very affordable price points. After the 4th dress I tried on, I knew that I would pick a dress at this store.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Smith · Married on 11/16/2016

Love it! Very quick in communications, just exactly what we were looking for on our special day!

Sent on 12/05/2016
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/21/2016

I *love* my Justin Alexander dress! It was perfect for our wedding day! I had tried on so many lace dresses that had really poor quality lace that once I had found my JA dress, I knew it was the one! I also love the champagne layer under the lace -- it was great with my (extremely pale) skin tone and it made the lace detail pop even more!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Gabrielle · Married on 10/18/2014

My dress was HEAVENLY. I absolutely loved my Justin Alexander gown. It was classic, but unique, and so well made. I wish I could wear it again!

Sent on 11/07/2014
  • Shiny

Shana · Married on 09/09/2012

My dress arrived earlier than planned and it is beautiful.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Justin · Married on 02/04/2017

Gorgeous gowns and a great selection!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Lani · Married on 11/04/2017

I was in love with my lace wedding dress from Justin Alexander. It was so well made and of quality. I had a very long train that I was not concerned of walking down grass in because of how well made my dress was. It also didn't wrinkle much and my seamstress was also not too concerned since she agreed it was constructed beautifully.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Cameron · Married on 12/10/2014

I think the best word I can think of to describe my dress would be exquisite! It was just absolutely everything I could want in a wedding dress; the fabric was so high-quality and lush, the cut was perfect, the corset back--ahh!
    My mom absolutely loved it too and she wanted me to go the more traditional route!!
    I honestly can't say enough good things about your work and this fabulous dress.

Sent on 12/15/2013

Nikki · Married on 06/17/2017

4.2
      3.0

I purchased a Justin Alexander dress from a trunk show from a different store in philadelphia. It was the first dress i put on after trying on over 20 dresses and i knew right away it was the best decision I made. The beauty, details and beading of the dress is truly a work of art! Thank you Justin. If i knew your store was so close i wish i came there as the store i went to did not do a good job with alterations and did not do my bustle correct. Overall the beauty of the dress helped surpass the hiccups.

Sent on 07/07/2017

1.8
      1.0
      2.0

I had to return my first dress due to issues in the quality of the fabric. They returned the same dress with the same issues so I requested a new dress and it came in with exactly the same issues with the fabric. When I email JA to explain why I was so unhappy with my experience, their response was that they didn't feel there is an issue, I have paid for my dress.....and have a good wedding. The worse service, so be warned as you will pay a lot of money and you might not get what you expect in return!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Justin Alexander's reply:

Hello,
    Thank you for taking the time to review us. I believe this issue was resolved via email and a phone call. However, if it has still not, please do not hesitate to reach out to customer service again. Our brides' satisfaction is of the upmost importance and we take complaints very seriously.

1.8
      1.0

Closed for good

Shelley's is now Closed. Try Complete Bridal-Bridal Boys right down the street. 224-699-9242

Sent on 07/11/2020

Danie · Married on 07/11/2013

0.0

I just needed to put a warning out there about what happened to me. Justin Alexander completely screwed me and there is nothing I can do about it.
    I tried on this beautiful Justin Alexander dress- three times, on three different occasions to make sure it was "the one". I was told the dress was in the store for a limited time for a trunk show. The dress is part of the Spring 2013 collection. I placed the order at RK bridal on 7/18/2013. The dress was nowhere to be found online for a while. I visited the store a few times after to see my dress. Eventually the trunk show was over and the dress was gone.

To my surprise, when MY dress came in a few days ago, it had a sequin/thread/rhinestone belt as opposed to the crystal belt on the sample that i tried on. My sister and I were shocked. We had the camera phone pic from the original sample but that pic isn't so great. I checked the website and they posted the dress with the same belt on my dress that came in. The manager at RK bridal called the Justin Alexander people and they insist that nothing changed. I know that this isn't true because I don't even like sequins on anything, i would never have them on my wedding dress. Also, I visited the dress so many times. I know exactly what it was supposed to look like. To me, the value of the dress has greatly decreased. I have no choice but to let it go. But I will forever steer brides away from Justin Alexander and maybe even RK Bridal. I'm sure that if I had bought my dress at a smaller store, this wouldn't have happened to me. Basically they broke my heart and my trust. My advice to brides: if you aren't walking away with your dress when you order, take good pics of every detail on the dress.

Sent on 12/19/2012