Justice of the Peace Dan Brookshire Reviews

31 | Norwalk, CT

31 Reviews for Justice of the Peace Dan Brookshire

31 Justice of the Peace Dan Brookshire Reviews

Dina · Married on 09/15/2018

Justice Dan was the perfect choice for our wedding officiant. He was professional, attentive to details, personable, funny, and best of all caring. He gets to know you on a personal level, listens to your requests, offers suggestions, and honors your wishses. Many of my guests raved about his service. I highly recommend Justice Dan.

Michael · Married on 05/04/2018

We were looking for a Justice of the Peace to officiate a small ceremony for us. Dan was local to us, from our first contact up until the ceremony he was accessable and super quick to get back to us. We chose to have him host the ceremony in his beautiful historic home. He was very professional and made everything run super smooth. We'd recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant.

• User7538533 · Recently married

Justice Dan was the best. We planned the wedding from another state so booking online we really didn't know what to expect, but he was super professional and funny. I highly recommend him!

• Laura

Laura · Married on 10/01/2017

Dan was fabulous! My husband and I were looking for someone who would add some levity to our ceremony but still be professional and respect the reverence of the occasion. We were comfortable with Dan from the moment we met him in his home in order for him to learn a little about us and to discuss our ceremony. He put my husband, who dislikes standing in front of large crowds, at ease and helped my bridal party be relaxed and confident in their duties on the big day. I can not recommend Dan more highly.

Caley · Married on 09/02/2017

Justice Dan was amazing!!!!! Our cermemony was perfect, entertaining and fun. He was always quick to respond and has a great sense of humor. Highly recommended!!!!!

• Priscilla

Priscilla · Married on 07/22/2017

Dan was amazing from beginning to end. During our first meeting with him my fiance and him totally hit it off and I knew he would be perfect for us. He helped us create the perfect vows and made the whole ceremony perfect. We had a very simple ceremony and he was able to cater to that. I loved Dan and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a JoP who is great with words and making your wedding as perfect as can be.

• User75482

Heather · Married on 06/09/2017

Justice Dan was the absolute best! He is so friendly, trustworthy, and helpful. Dan knew exactly what to do and guided the ceremony in such a way that we felt at ease and could just enjoy the moment. He was also very helpful in planning our vows. Dan filed our marriage license right away and the whole process was seamless and stress-free. We cannot say enough good things about Justice Dan. If you are looking for a trusted professional to officiate your wedding, call Justice Dan. You will not be disappointed!

Could not be more pleased with Justice Dan. He was very professional and knowledgeable. It made everything very easy for us. The price was great too.

• W

Warren · Married on 10/01/2016

This guy was nothing short of fantastic! Dan had great advice on everything we needed. He provided us with the perfect vows and ran a professional rehearsal. Our photographer, our DJ and our venue rep all commented on how easy he was to work with. He was kind and generous with his time. He also instilled a bit a humor which our guests loved. His fee was the lowest that we found so we feel that we got a steal! (He deserved and earned the gratuity). My wife and I recommend Justice Dan highly.

Leslie · Married on 08/06/2016

Officiant Dan was wonderful to work with. He sent over a variety of ceremonies so we could pick/tweak what would be perfect for us. He arrived early, professionally dressed and kept the ceremony to the exact time we requested (it was an outdoor ceremony in August and we didn't want our guests sweltering in the heat). Many laughs from the guests. Would highly recommend.

Caitlin · Married on 07/23/2016

We loved having Justice Dan officiate our wedding. He kept it short and sweet just like we asked. He traveled to our house for our rehearsal dinner and truly took what we wanted and turned it into the best day of our lives. Thank you Dan!
    -Caitlin

Danielle · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I used Justice Dan Brookshire for our wedding this past June. We couldn't be any happier with how everything turned out. Our good friend did a lot of the ceremony but Justice Dan was so helpful in guiding him on how to do the ceremony. He was so friendly and easy going and made the process as easy for us as possible. I would highly recommend him to officiate your wedding!

I can't say enough great things about Justice Dan. He was very professional and efficient. He guided us in selecting the perfect vows and added the witty touches we were looking for. I highly recommend him.

Leslie · Married on 08/20/2015

Dan was great. Called days ahead of time to make confirmations, provided suggestions for the service, was early to the ceremony, and did a wonderful job. I will definitely recommend him to others looking for a JP! Thanks, Dan!

Carolyn · Married on 08/01/2015

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dan. Dan is very easy-going and patient. He is knowledgeable, professional and experienced. Dan guided us through the entire wedding process and answered all of our questions. He was a pleasure to work with and helped make our wedding ceremony absolutely perfect! I would HIGHLY recommend Dan if you are looking for an officiant.

Courtney · Married on 10/11/2014

Dan did a fantastic job with our wedding, and kept us in sync with him the whole time. I never had a doubt that our ceremony wouldn't be exactly as I wanted it to be. He was able to read us as a couple, and had the perfect combination of down-to-business and humor that we were looking for, which was reflected in the ceremony that we all worked together to get how we wanted it to be. I would definitely recommend Dan in the future.

Emily · Married on 10/04/2014

Dan did an excellent job officiating our ceremony! He was there to organize us from the start of the reearsal to the end of the ceremony. He was also very supportive throughout the months of plannin leading up to the big day! Dan is very professional but also adds an appropriate amount of humor to the day sp that everyone feels comfortable. I highly recommend him!

Jeanette · Married on 08/31/2014

Dan did everything we asked and more. Couldn't be happier with our choice of officiant.

Dan was very easy to work with, and helped us figure out what kind of ceremony we wanted to do. He also did a great job organizing the rehearsal and helped everyone figure out how they needed to be lined up. He has a tremendous amount of experience, and helped ensure that the wedding ceremony went smoothly.

Dan did a great job officiating our wedding. He was very thorough throughout the initial process, making us feel well-informed and comfortable. We chose him almost immediately. He was also accommodating to our schedules as we looked for a time to meet in person, and provided guidance in constructing our ceremony. He also made himself available for our rehearsal which was extremely helpful. The ceremony itself was short and sweet, exactly to our liking. Would definitely recommend!

Kate · Married on 10/26/2013

Dan was an absolutely perfect fit for our wedding and I got the sense that he could be the perfect fit for any wedding. He's got a great presence, nothing like some of the mumbling, limp officiants I've seen at other weddings. He was organized, professional but also a funny, fun, calming influence. He projects a confidence that says, "this isn't my first rodeo," while still seeming to appreciate how very exciting the day is for you. I would highly, highly recommend him!

Nicole · Married on 10/26/2013

Justice Dan was everything my now husband and I were looking for when considering an officiant. He is kind, open, charming, and witty. He provided us with a beautifully intimate ceremony that moved many (including myself!) to tears. At one point in the ceremony my husband began repeating his vows while staring deeply into Dan's eyes "Don't look at me, look at her!" His humor eased our anxieties and helped us to stay in the moment to appreciate our ceremony. Justice Dan remained in communication with my husband and I months before the wedding and helped us create our vows (no additional fee, purely out of the goodness of his heart). We invited Dan to our reception and were disappointed he couldn't stay. Good human being. :)

Mike · Married on 10/24/2013

Since we were NC residents, Dan guided us through the marriage process in CT and even gave us specific contacts in the Norwalk Town Clerk's Office to initiate the marriage license application. He always responded to our emails promptly and clearly. Dan's house was a great venue for our simple ceremony. His easy-going manner and his sense of humor helped to make our day less stressful.

Sarah · Married on 10/05/2013

We found Dan by an ironic, whirlwind of events. We were throwing a party to celebrate 10 years together when all of a sudden, last minute, we changed it to a surprise wedding. It was literally even a surprise to us, and connected with him only two days before our event.

Dan worked with us in every aspect, including small details like dressing down to fit in with the crowd and act incognito. He was inquisitive, and asked thoughtful questions to ensure he was doing exactly what we expected on the day of the event. He also was very interested in us, and really got a good feel for what we were about and why we were doing what we were doing.

His delivery pronouncing us man and wife was one that I will never forget. No one could have delivered it better - he knew exactly what we wanted to hear. It was all pretty perfect for someone who had so little time to prepare.

I would highly recommend Dan to anyone who really wants a thoughtful, fun and eloquent officiant delivering on the day of their wedding.